Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews Choice Home Warranty Logo

Choice Home Warranty

8.7

Robert Schimmelpfennig Orlando, FL

Two service calls, rapid response and fixed the problem

Jeffrey E. Zink Naples, FL

I had one good experience and one very bad where they improperly denied coverage for no valid reason.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. In efforts to proceed with the enhancement of our quality service, your feedback has been submitted to our Quality Assurance Team for review.

Anonymous Columbia, SC

They completed the service in a timely manner

Kathleen Daniels Charlotte, NC

They are always there when I need them. always

Fred & Cheryl Reth Sun City West, AZ

They were prompt, courteous and very professional!

Nina Enid, OK

Good customer service. Even when I had a dispute with them, they took time to research and explained the situation to my understanding.

Tom Goza Mustang, OK

They took care of my problem in a very timely matter.

Joseph Grahovac Longwood, FL

I didn't like the 85 dollar trip charge.

Jabari Henriques Greensboro, NC

Can file claim online and fast efficient response

Michael Damore Kernersville, NC

They denied coverage on a part we needed replacing on our dishwasher basing the decision on “not normal wear and tear.” After I explained that it was not subject to beyond “normal wear & tear”, they changed the reason as being “not covered” in our contract. If they told me that in the beginning, I would have ordered the part and not wasted time dealing with them on the phone. Crystal never understood nor apologized for that discrepancy!

Anonymous Cedar Hill, TX

My issue was resolved on the first visit.

Gerald Patnaude Ladson, SC

Were very helpful and quickly responded by sending a technician out.

Peter Lewis Saint Petersburg, FL

Quick response and quick repair appointment

Anonymous Carmel, IN

CHW sends a technician the following day or the day after, amazingly fast!!

Tiffany Newport News, VA

I had two issues and I receive appointments the same day for next day service. All of the technicians were extremely good and communicated very well with me about the issue and the problem and how it was going to be fixed. I even contacted customer service with a question via the online system related to my ticket and they got back to me the same day within a couple of hours with a response.

Kim Hunter Fruitland Park, FL

This is a wonderful company. The service technicians are very knowledgeable and thorough.

Cynthia Fittro Longwood, FL

They have a plan that is reasonably priced for me. When requesting service they notify you a technician has been called. The technicians are very nice and prompt also.

Sandra Santacruz Columbus, OH

Always quick response to service needed. Always courteous & timely in responding to a claim.

Czarra Melbourne, FL

Refusal to pay for a broken thermostat to make my system work. No call to me, just from the repair company, not even a call to give me options of what you would pay for to make my system work. Left me out there hanging to pursue other alternatives. If I don’t get a call to find out why this all happened, I will have to look elsewhere for warranty service.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

We regret to hear that you do not feel secure with our company. Choice Home Warranty can assure you that you have our policy for all of the right reasons. We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the services we provided. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback and concerns to the Director of Customer Relations.

Robert Zito sr. ,

I have been a customer for over 20 yrs and have had many instances of needing service. Today my most recent need for a claim was handled promptly. Hopefully getting the service I need will also.

Terrence Braselton, GA

AC wasn't working right we got somebody out there right away and they didn’t know what they were doing so I didn't get it fixed.

David Surprise, AZ

I have been overcharged for work and I have had technicians come out that didn't know what they were doing.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the service provided by our technician. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback to the Director of Vendor Relations.

Adrienne Concord, NC

I can call and speak to somebody at any time and get someone out here within twenty four to forty eight hours.

Richard Chandler, AZ

I've only had to use them once they were excellent and quick.

Anonymous Northfield, OH

I was very satisfied with my experience with repairs. I had a leaky faucet and the repairman was very clean and pleasant, and I was very comfortable.

Helen M Tucson, AZ

I've only had the use someone and they were very responsive and I had a good result.

Spider Clayton, DE

First time I used it was a washing machine and they said it wasn’t covered. Then the next time was the hot water heater and they said it wasn't covered. The third time I needed it was for the blower on my furnace they replaced the part and took care of a problem for me.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. We have shared your feedback and concerns to the Customer Relations Director .

Vikas Morrisville, PA

I chose Choice Home Warranty because it was affordable. The customer support was very good--I was able to reach a person on the line.

Jennifer And Derick Kansas City, MO

They've always answered and respond as quickly. The garbage disposal quit working and they sent somebody right out to fix it the next day.

Laranna Fort Worth, TX

They were very polite, professional, and efficient, and got the problem solved immediately.

Daniel Lake Grove, NY

Our heat went out and they were very responsive and very timely.

Anonymous Omaha, NE

The one time I used to I had quick results and the customer service people were thorough and nice and you know the helped out and called and let me know when someone would be coming--it was just good service.

Anita Hereford, AZ

I’ve had really good results from them all the people that have worked for them and everything has been completed in a timely manner and the people are very friendly and have done what I needed.

Anonymous Charlotte, NC

We had plumbing issue well that the water backing up into the sink the response was very prompt we were able to get a plumber in within a day or two of the request and the problem was solved on that call.

Michael Pompano Beach, FL

They responded to me immediately they sent somebody over I believe the day after my complaint and that person diagnose the problem unfortunately he diagnosed it improperly. They sent a second technician over for it's a different problem which didn't exist. So electric and had to come back a second time to fix the problem. I'm not too happy with that. I ended up having to pay twice for the same repair.

Gerald Kingman, AZ

I chose to go with Choice Home Warranty because of value and reputation. My experience with customer service has been professional and polite.

Patricia Upper Marlboro, MD

I just used in about three weeks ago they came the next day.

Anonymous Scarsdale, NY

I like that you can get an immediate response from the help line, but I'm not using it much.

Mohit Nolensville, TN

Choice Home Warranty’s offers a great pricing on the premium so no complaints on that.

Charleen C Kansas City, MO

They were responsive they got back with me and reasonable amount of time so I got my appointment with the repair company quickly.

Monica And Jonathon Fort Worth, TX

I like the quick response that I received when I had to do a claim.

Debora Richmond, VA

Well I think the price of the monthly cost is very reasonable and I think the service fee is very reasonable.

Joe Houston, TX

You do excellent work I've had 5 different claims and they've done excellent work every time.

Brent New Rochelle, NY

Can't reach them by telephone anymore they should make themselves available via phone, I notice there's a pandemic going on, but you cannot reach them by phone anymore and then it's a lack of communication.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. We have shared your feedback and concerns to the Customer Relations Director who will review this matter and handle accordingly.

John Henderson, NV

I've been a customer for five years now I am very pleased with the fast response time. They have outstanding customer service

Daouda Frederick, MD

The customer support is excellent and very friendly and professional and caring.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your positive feedback. We have shared your positive feedback to the Customer Relations Director.

Anonymous Florissant, MO

We were satisfied with their response. The technicians were very professional.

Kris Casa Grande, AZ

I feel like the ball got dropped more than once. It seems like every time I go to use it for a big thing, it's never covered.

Reply from Choice Home Warranty

We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with our policy. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and we take all feedback very seriously. Choice Home Warranty provides home warranty service coverage on the systems and appliances listed as ‘INCLUDED’ under the terms of the User Agreement sent to you at purchase. Our policy covers mechanical failure due to normal wear and tear. We encourage all of our customers to review their coverage.

Sharon Las Vegas, NV

I made a phone call to Choice and they responded relatively quickly. The companies that they have working for them are quality people. They know what they're doing and they show up on time. I've never had a problem.

Mila Albany, NY

I have had to call multiple times and I never get a prompt response. I am waiting for a manager to be assigned to my case. I have complained to customer service. And when we do get though it seems like are claims are never covered.