2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Jeffrey Michael Zupko Streetsboro, OH

They have supported every claim and the contractors are professional and quick.

Barbara Loving Tucson, AZ

Fast efficient service. Serviceperson alerted us to water damage.

Roy Welch Shawnee Mission, KS

Try and take care of the customer. But satisfaction is on the back of the contractor

Travis Sierra Vista, AZ

Everything's been prompt and easy. I've only used it twice but just It's pretty straight forward and pretty simple to use. My furnace was not working and I submitted back a report saying it wasn't working and I got a phone call within fifteen minutes from a company in the area that was going to come out and fix it. They had it repaired less than twenty four hours. I think it's valuable, I'll probably renew it once it expires.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Travis, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Diane Fredericksburg, VA

I feel that as a single older woman that they are very quick to help you. I get a good value for my money and they always make sure that I understand what they're talking about. When they came in to fix I've had him come in and fix my garbage disposal trying to think what else was it that they saving fix my leaking toilet they came they fixed it and I've had no problems with it. They're always responsive they quickly set up for someone to come and assist me. And everyone that I've used that he's been a couple of times this year has been very polite , I feel like they've given me a fair value.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diane, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Anonymous Dayton, OH

I needed the warranty for my air conditioner and the service man came out and took it all apart and cleaned it. It was very professional. He knew exactly what the problem was. He helped us out in a day. I would recommend them to other home owners. We are very comfortable with them because they are reputable. The service workers that have come to the house have been very courteous and prompt. My children have been there and they were respectful and cleaned up after themselves. They have been prompt getting them out here.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 16th, 2022

Sam Saint Louis, MO

We’re happy with everything. We have a had great experience. We have bene able to get everything back. We’ve had a lot of issues with the house and we are happy with 2-10. Just earlier this month, the washer was giving me a lot of error codes. It wasn’t progressing though the cycles. We put in a claim and they were able to get someone out the next day to diagnose it. It was fixed within the week. It was great. They do a good getting good people who know what they are doing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Sam, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kameon Tucson, AZ

Even though it does get more expensive every year, they are trustworthy. I appreciate that is has been positive working with them. I’ve liked everyone they have sent to the house. They’re always prompt. They come out about once a year to fix my heater promptly which is good because it is cold here. They fix my problem and don’t try to get me to buy a bunch of other stuff.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Kameon, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Lakeland, FL

Everyone I’ve talked to at the company has been nice and happy and helpful. You name it and they would bend over backwards to make sure things are taken care of properly. Every issue is taken care of quickly. We had a problem with one of the service providers and they were right on it to take care of us and get us another provider. It covers what came with the house and other things like the washer and dryer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeffrey Newport, NC

I’ve never had better customer service is my life. They are outstanding. They are always ahead of schedule. I never have to wait. One of the plumbers we got wasn’t that great. We had a plumber we used for years that wasn’t a part of the network. We called 2-10 and they got them approved. It was a very easy process. I’ve had friends use other warranties and it is like pulling teeth to get something done. I highly recommend 2-10. They have the best process.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Hayley Greensboro, NC

The team was recommended to me by a friend of mine. It is a good price and it gives me peace of mind. They have great customer service. They pay attention to details. When my furnace wasn’t working and seemed like it couldn’t be fixed, they gave me a brand new one with a minimal payment on the electrical work that had to be done. They get back to you quickly and don’t hesitate to help you out. It is full of great people to work with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Hayley, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Klito Woodbridge, VA

Customer support has been very prompt and courteous. They are helpful and know what they are going. They got a plumber out to me within a day. They set it up with the plumber. Everything got done. It was no hassle. I know I can trust to get people to show up. Their people are on time and courteous. It is high quality. I appreciate their thoroughness and conscientiousness. It is very much worth the money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Klito, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Adam Kennesaw, GA

We had a little bit of a rough start because we weren't really informed about what warranty we had but once we for started, their customer service is far better than any other warranty I've had in my years of home ownership. I've used the a couple of times for HVAC issues and they have been straight forward. I've gotten the repairs done in short time with little cost to me. All my tickets have been addressed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Adam, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 1st, 2022

Robert Marana, AZ

Each and every time I do not go online and I file a complaint I do it by phone call because I want to personally talk to the individual who takes my information, and each and every time I've done that those people go out of their way to help me accomplish my goal. The people we interacted with both at the booking appointments and then the people that come here and do the work. They were they were more interested in solving the customer's problem than just trying to complete the task job and get the heck out the door.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Martin

There are problems with their phone system, it's usually very, very hard to get someone on the phone there are times when you have to wait for quite a while. I found it much easier to go on to my computer and to put in the claim that way, other than that the service has been very good. It's a little hard to get a technician who has thorough knowlege, but for the most part they resolve the issue and I find the service would be more than satisfactory. They have been responsive to my needs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Martin, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Clyde Pinson, AL

We've used the warranty over the years several times and the company that they sent to us last time was here the day after we called and they corrected the problem, so hopefully we can use them again. It's hard to get in touch with anybody now. We've had good service at 2-10, some have not been too good, but we have over the years learned who is the better ones to use and we can ask for for those people. We just always appreciate them handling our problems and getting handled quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Clyde, we appreciate the great review! Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Frederick Brandon, FL

They are accurate and a good turn around time. Recently I had to use it for my delta faucet shower that needed to be repaired and of course the the parts were on back order and it took about six months. Regardless of the back order they still took care of me and my showers were repaired and I got used products from delta faucet and it all worked out. They choose the best people to come out, very professional people that come out. I would definitely recommend them to new home buyers.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Frederick, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Pamela Snellville, GA

I've been without ac since March and I live in hotlanta. They did nothing to assist with a portable ac. Though the staff has been nice, it doesn't change the fact

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pamela, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Mike moore Cincinnati, OH

I needed someone to look at my dishwasher, and someone came to look at my sump pump but he wanted to look at my garbage disposal so not the service I expected

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mike, we're sorry you didn't get the service you expected. If you are still needing your dishwasher looked at, please submit a dishwasher claim through our portal or give us a call and we'll be happy to help.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Claude Washburn Trinidad, CO

We had a problem with our furnace at the beginning of cold weather coming in. The furnace would not come on at all. Called 2-10 and set up an appointment to have a service company come out to find the problem. They showed up and found the inductor motor fan was not working. Was froze up. Tech told me the problem and order a new inducator motor with the fan. Came back in about a week and replaced the motor. No more problems. We were pleased with the service and how quick the turn around was to fix the problem. Thanks to our warranty we only had to pay for the service charge when the tech came out the first time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Claude, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nov. 18th, 2021

Sharon B.

I had an air conditioning problem and and they had someone come out fairly quickly and I was pleased with the service that I got. My air conditioner was not working, it was making a horrible noise through my walls from the outside where the the compressor was and I turned it off. The person that 2-10 sent came and found out what the problem was and he took care of it that day and I had air conditioning so I was very pleased. He was very pleasant and courteous he, he cleaned up after himself and he said if I had any more problems to be sure to to let him know. So far I'm very pleased, I've only been in the house short while and and I hope I don't have anymore problems, but it's good to know that I have that security. So if I do have a problem I have someone that I can call that I trust. I'm very satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sharon, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Richard

The repayment for new appliances and stuff is limited, in other words I end up paying about fifty percent of the bill for new appliances. They do do a good service once you get them out here or once you get him on the phone. It's a little hard to get them on the phone right now but I understand it's because some of them are working from home. Recently a dryer went out and I called them and the same day I got a response and it was just a part that needed to be replaced, shouldn't have had to replace the whole thing and that was done. People took care of it and they double checked to make sure that it was done and that was it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, thank you for taking your time to leave your review. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oct. 21st, 2021

Arlene Seaman Beaufort, SC

Fast service and scheduling.Reps helpful, Don't like scheduling on line exclusively. Prefer along with rep.rer

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Arlene, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Richlynne Rocker Alpharetta, GA

They handle any service requests we have very efficiently. You can tell that their customers are important to them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richlynne, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

margaret mackey Inman, SC

It took over 2 weeks to repair my washing machine every time I called it was something different about why it took so long but I pay them faithfully every month for years.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Margaret, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cheryl Medlin Richmond Hill, GA

While I have had limited experience with 2-10, the opportunities to use the services thus far have been very satisfactory. I have no complaints!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cheryl, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tricia M Villa Tucson, AZ

As a Realtor I am so disappointed. My AC is only cooling to 79 degrees. The HVAC guy said the compressor is going out but there's nothing he can do because it's working within 2-10 standards! It's so hot. I am miserable!!! Will never refer 2-10 to my clients!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tricia, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Abigail Nicolet Alton, IL

My customer service experience with 2-10 was absolutely terrible. I went without heat for months in my home because they dropped the ball. Impossibly long hold times and representatives will not let you speak with management. Highly unprofessional. Will not be renewing my home warranty again.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Abigail, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rene Tucson, AZ

My online account has been locked out for over six months, I've made four calls. This still hasn't been resolved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rene, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Meta Las Vegas, NV

I use 2-10 because of the cost and the services that they provide for me. But we did have an issue in April or May and we are still waiting for that to get fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Meta, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Robert Blake Bailey Tomball, TX

Have always had a positive experience. 2 10 does the right thing when repairing/replacing covered items.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Diane Elise Campbell Calabash, NC

Customer Service is great and they are proactive. I needed service and the job was done in under 2 hours

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diane, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Deborah Quinn Fayetteville, TN

They almost never have contractors. You have to find your own worker and they have to call in which wastes their time and they done like that. Plus I had to have a job done immediately sewer back up and theybhad me waiting days

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charlotte Geronimo Smyrna, GA

Because you offered me $441 to replace a microwave that is built in as part of a double microwave/oven and you couldn't secure the parts to repair the microwave. It will cost me $2500+ to replace the entire unit. Not happy so I cancelled.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charlotte, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark Louisville, KY

Sometimes on the weekend you have to wait till after the weekend for somebody to come. But otherwise they are doing a good job.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mark, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bob Raymore, MO

There are times when you're trying to get help after hours and it is difficult. The warranty covers more items than I even need covered.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bob, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Schulandria Texarkana, TX

They are quick to provide service. My air conditioner went out and I called one day and they came the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Schulandria, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Veronica Massillon, OH

My pump went out and I was able to schedule something right away with 2-10 and they got somebody out here and they fixed it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Veronica, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Erik Colorado Springs, CO

The customer service representatives were very helpful and informative and they were quick with providing us with what we needed. It was excellent.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erik, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Antony Raleigh, NC

We used it a couple of times and it's always been useful. It's pretty easy to use and it seems to be good service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Antony, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Debbie Ball Ground, GA

The customer service is average, it's not very good. We just recently had to use our warranty and we could not contact 2-10. It's a big hassle to connect with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Debbie, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lisa Ellenwood, GA

The last time I used my warranty my dryer broke. I also used the warranty for a plumbing issue and it was resolved quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lisa, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Cypress, TX

It took me 8 months to get the ice maker on my freezer fixed. They need to get better vendors. It took them months to get the part they needed and the guy didn't know what he was doing. It is finally working perfectly after 8 months because someone else came to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Reginald Leland, NC

I didn't get answers to my problems from them. But the guy they sent out to do the repair was very professional. He was very courteous.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Reginald, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

S. Wilmington, NC

There was a long wait on the phone when I called them. I am trying to resolve a problem but I am still waiting on a response from them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi S, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Yu Humble, TX

Sometimes the survey is good but sometimes it is not very good. Recently I called but the provider did not answer the phone so I might need my own technician to fix the problem.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Yu, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Katie McLoughlin Atlanta, GA

I paid for a service request, $100 check, the service provider told me they couldn't fix it. Called and scheduled a new service provider and had to pay the $100 deductible again for the same service request

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Katie, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Robyn Rex, GA

My AC unit went out due to a power outage. Any time I call to speak to someone I'm not on hold for a very long time and they answer my questions.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robyn, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donald Vail, AZ

They were pretty good they answered all my questions and they did a great job. Great experience will renew the contract when it's up.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donald, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

R Wilmington, NC

I needed to place an electrical panel on my dishwasher and it took them like two months to get me the replacement part. The repairs they do are good, but the process just takes too long.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.