2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.4

Anna Opelika, AL

Always trying to call me. I had to use my warranty twice and each time they were very professional and very quick as far as handling my problem. I would recommend it to my friends as well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Anna, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Ariel Columbia, SC

The first contractor was pretty bad and I had to complain and then I called two ten and they sent someone else. And he temporarily fixed the problem by asking someone else to come back out so it was somewhat resolved. They should evaluate the contractors they do business with so that they aren't unprofessional in your home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ariel, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Anonymous Jacksonville, FL

I haven't had any problems with the customer service, it's just a little hard calling them but other than that if you do it online they get back in contact with you. My dryer wasn't working so I did an online request and someone called me within a week. 2-10 came out to fix it.

Gina Aurora, CO

2-10 took care of me. Everything turned out fine. I have only used the warranty once, my dishwasher broke and they sent someone over here and I had to pay them $100 to fix the dishwasher.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gina, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Beatrice Centerville, GA

I had to call two ten once and they sent someone out that was local in my area and the person knew what they were doing and and they completed the work and I was very pleased with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Beatrice, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Roberto Holly Ridge, NC

I've had some bad experiences with some of the contractors they use for certain repairs. But they have been professional and courteous and they know what I need. But sometimes I have to make sure with the companies that they know what they need to do, sometimes they forget things. They forgot to order a part for my refrigerator, but other than that I have used the warranty about 4 times.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roberto, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susanne Carthage, NC

Very responsive. I would recommend 2-10. They were really good, the product itself is bomb and everything was very good. The first time I used it the gentleman serviced us with quotes on the spot and was very easy to talk to and it was a good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susanne, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Phillip Huntsville, AL

My experience has been very positive. They are very responsive and I have had no issues. I have used the warranty a few times for my heating and cooling systems and every time it was a good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phillip, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mckennon Roanoke, VA

I had extreme difficulty reaching 2-10 representatives. I spent several hours on hold. I had a situation where my air conditioning broke down and I attempted to use my warranty service, however they were unable to find contractors and allowed me to use an out of network contractor. However it took a couple extra days to get approval for that, during which I have not had air conditioning.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mckennon, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dani Ocean Isle Beach, NC

When my air conditioner went out I had called and I had expressed that I was having elderly parents living with me and they reacted quickly to my problem and had it sent out the very next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dani, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sue Norcross, GA

They kept me well informed on what things were happening. Our AC went out, my wife filed a claim online and the service contractor reached out via text. We confirmed and it was fixed the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sue, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Oron North Myrtle Beach, SC

The first time we had to use the warranty was when the ice maker went out on the refrigerator. The person came when they were supposed to and everything is fine now. Everything has been good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Oron, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

N Hampton, VA

Anytime we had any issues when we filed a claim they were very quick to help us resolve the problem. We just had to use our warranty to get our refrigerator fixed and everything went well. I had to pay for the part because it wasn't covered under the warranty we had.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi N, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Johnny Texas City, TX

I've been with 2-10 for a long time and I don't see any reason to switch. it was just recently my air condition froze up and we called this morning and they were here within two hours so this is magnificent timing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Johnny, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Naveen Charlotte, NC

It was prompt, receive constant updates on the ticket from start to close so that was very good. I know the process is also very clean and neat I was able to get my work completed as per the timeline from for the provider.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Naveen, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Swami Jacksonville, FL

I just use it several times generally there was some problem with that plumbing or there were some leakages. They can check the service contractors occasionally. So that they are all the best ones because every time you get with the best contractor.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Swami, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shafqat Alexandria, VA

There was a issue with my water heater recently and the first time they send in the technician who didn't know what was going on, so I had to pay the $100 service fee and the technician did not have a solution. So then the second time they send another technician who also hasn't been very responsive. So I'm a little upset about the kind of contactors 2-10 employees or uses.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shafqat, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carlos Germantown, MD

I probably use them once a year because my AC unit is never working. I can't make claims over the phone anymore, I have to do it online even though sometimes I want to do it over the phone.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carlos, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Myrtle Beach, SC

They always return your calls and seem to be very attentive in taking care of the problem. I had used my warranty to replace a garbage disposal and it was handled in a very timely manner and with professional staff.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ronald Tyrone, GA

They've always been pretty consistent with the service that they provide. They try to be as helpful as they could possibly be. Just recently we had a our heat pump system go out. We needed to use the home warrnty and they ended up replacing the entire system.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronald, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

MaryGraceS_0319Ort Sumulong Lugoff, SC

The only issue I had was not being able to start a claim over the phone. We had a garage door opener that failed and other than the way to submit the claim everything went exceedingly well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeannie Surprise, AZ

I've had a very good luck with them, they answer my calls for service immediately. And they send out competent people to take care of my problem. Other companies wouldn't fix my cracked glass stove-top, but two to ten did.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeannie, we're glad to hear your experience has been such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Timothy Tucson, AZ

It's been good. My air conditioner went out. I have eight dogs and it was over a hundred in the house and they got the guy out here right away. They always answer my questions and get the job done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Timothy, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carl

Recently used it for our washer. When we purchased our house they had already used two to ten warranty so we just continued warranty after you know when it got to the point that it needs to be renewed

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carl, we're glad to hear your washer got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Liz

Amazing customer service and top notch coverage if you get the supreme (recommended) they have saved us from so many high ticket costs by being covered. We just buy the warranty and pay a co pay when the techs come out. The technicians are legitimate, licensed, insured and reputable. Highly recommended!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Liz, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nov. 28th, 2022

David Fresno, CA

Sometimes by using the company they send out it takes too long when I need an immediate remedy all because they don't have the parts, it shouldn't take that long. We used the warranty recently on our dishwasher that basically wasn't draining correctly, so I took the claim to two ten and they were able to send out a technician that same day to diagnose the issue and get it address. The only issue we had was with the parts that took too long. The experience was seamless. They were able to triage my issue appropriately and I got the appropriate attention I needed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Wanda Conyers, GA

I just used my warranty a couple of weeks ago. I called them and they came out. They sent me an email to tell me what company was coming and then the company called me the next day and they came out the following day. Excellent turn around time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Wanda, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ana El Paso, TX

The moment that I call they answer me right away and they sent the technician right away also. Most of the time I use them for my air conditioner. Has been every year they need to put Freon. It's a cooling system. I like the service that they have.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Ana, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Nolensville, TN

I had a refrigerator switch that went out and they came and fixed it and then the freezer wasn't shutting right so they came back and fixed it. And the another call was for the dishwasher and the gentleman, Ronald, was awesome and he put in a new seal and we're good to go. So very very great service, just the portal was the problem sometimes. If I couldn't get the portal working I had to call in to get it fixed, but there were thing I couldn't do on the portal. I'd say Ronald from Discount Appliance was the absolute best that I've seen in the business.

Tifani Hot Springs National Park, AR

My air conditioning went out last summer and they responded to me right away because I wasn't able to do the online portal. I just had to pay that upfront sale for the AC guy that came out and I've never incurred any other charges and when everything was done right and I've never had a problem since.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tifani, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Debra Conway, AR

I haven't had any reason to not trust them. Highly recommend. Excellent value. Good people, good company. Recently I needed to use my warranty to fix my ice maker and within two days it was fully repaired and it works perfect. It was easy and everyone was super nice.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Debra, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John Suwanee, GA

They were responsive and they made it pretty easy to get our issue fixed. We had to get our air conditioning unit fixed. They selected a pretty really good HVAC company do the service so their selection of technicians is solid.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Brian Bowie, MD

The service is quick. When I've had to use them they call me back right away or they email me to let me know what's going on and then usually the service is provided within 48 to 72 hours. I had a leaky roof and they came out and they fixed that. Good service overall and it gives you a peace of mind.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Brian, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Traci Pittsburgh, PA

One time I needed to used my warranty for my stove range. There was a gas leak in the stove so I had to use the warranty to call someone to come out to take a look at it and it needed a part, so the warranty company provided the part. I paid the service fee and they got back and talked with me in about a week to provide the part and fix the range and now it's okay. Even though they had to come back out second time with the part they still got back to me in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Traci, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tedrea Columbia, SC

My AC stopped cooling and I was able to put in the service order online, someone responded to me immediately via email and then I also got a call to follow up. When I called about having an issue with the prior service of a vendor immediately they changed my vendor. That vendor was able to take care of my needs very promptly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Tedrea, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Emmanuel Tucson, AZ

They were very responsive and kept me informed. Once our AC unit was not functioning well and I submitted a claim over the weekend and first business day I was contacted about it and it was handled on the next business day. The contractor was very helpful and knew exactly he was doing and handled the problem in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Emmanuel, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aareon Louisville, KY

Just a few weeks ago there was a leak in our hot water heater and I put the request in maybe around 8 PM on a Friday and Saturday by 3 PM it was fixed so and it was quality work and very timely. Whenever I have an issue it never takes long for it to be fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Aareon, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lars Tucker, GA

They've been fantastic. They were very responsive, knowledgeable and every time I have a question they answered promptly. Our furnace broke and had to use that as part of one of the major mechanical portions of the warranty. The service was fantastic. They were up to date and the website is very easy to use.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Lars, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susan Columbia, SC

We're glad we have it. We just needed to use it about two weeks ago and we got quick service and the people who did the work came right out, ordered the part, put the part in and everything is good. We're just completely satisfied with them. They're very trustworthy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kyle Knoxville, TN

A few days after moving in there was an issue with the garage door and they were very responsive had someone out there within five business days to get it fixed and it was just professional and couldn't ask for better service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kyle, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark Woodford, VA

They were pretty good, they covered everything that was needed only thing was a little delay in the part, but no shipping costs, so that's another thing other than that everything was great. The people 2-10 sent out were awesome, they fixed it the same day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Mark, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephen Sarasota, FL

It's very positive. Customer support was friendly and helpful. I made a call, they scheduled someone to come out, they came out, they fixed it and it was done. The serviceman was amazing he's very friendly very helpful very communicative talked about my brand of appliances.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephen, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christine Avondale, PA

They kept telling me to go to the portal to get updates and the portal does not update and does not give the detailed update that I needed when I was having problems. We put in a claim for one of our furnaces and the chosen contractor was dragging its feet with everything and then they got a second person out to come and take a look at the furnace. Most of the reps were very helpful and very sympathetic to the problems that I was having, but there was one rep that was awful and needs to be retrained.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Simpsonville, SC

Initially it was difficult, possibly due to covid, but it's gotten really really good. It's difficult to navigate the website and the online customer service. It's very very difficult to get a real person. I got put on hold for a long time and had to go through another avenue to reach a human being who could help me. The automated website is not really customer friendly. Once you're able to get to a real person the service is really good.

Austin Norfolk, VA

I actually just recently use it for my HVAC and I put a claim in, they sent a company out and luckily there was an incident with that company, but they sent out a new company after that and was able to get on my issue fixed. It's incredibly difficult to actually get anybody by phone. You have to do everything through emails or through their website.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Austin, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shakel Loganville, GA

I needed to used it for my garbage disposal, it stopped working on me after the claim and someone came out a day later and replaced it. The second time I used the home warranty which was recently for a plumbing issue. They weren't able to resolve it because of the contractor that came out couldn't locate the part but they sent somebody out a few days later to replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shakel, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Trina Seven Corners, VA

I had to used my warranty several times. I think the customer support has been great. I think the waiting times on the telephone are long, but once you get a service representative they are always knowledgeable and helpful and I value the information that they've given me they're often not wrong.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Trina, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shawnte Stafford, VA

I didn't have any any issues scheduling my request. Recently my upstairs bathroom shower was leaking from the faucet hot water so I scheduled the request for a plumbing service request, and the plumbers that they sent out contacted me came out two days later and took care of the problem.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Shawnte, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John Calera, AL

I think there's a website but it's hard to navigate. But talking to somebody on the phone was very beneficial. Recently had the stove element go out and the fella came in and fixed it almost immediately, it was lovely. I haven't had a negative experience at all.

Patrick Birmingham, AL

I had a leak from my refrigerator and I used the app to place a service call and they got back to me very quickly and scheduled a time that was convenient. They communicate very well, they are quick to kind of set up a schedule around your availability.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patrick, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.