2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.4

Rita Mesa, AZ

We had problems with our refrigerator and the ice maker and they sent someone out and he got the problem taken care of the same day. We were very satisfied with their service and fast response to everything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rita, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 8th, 2022

Jose Gonzalez Alamo, TX

The effort exerted to fix my issue is unmatched. Despite my issue with an electric appliance being persistent and ongoing, they continued helping until it was finally fixed. Appreciate the patience and the help!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jose Gonzalez, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Aug. 8th, 2022

Alexander Tucson, AZ

My washer was leaking and the gentleman came out to tell us what we needed to be fix. They later called me and said that the warranty company rejected that fix as part of the warranty and we would have to take care of it ourselves. It doesn't seem like there's a lot of way in choosing who you have or moving to different companies to help with issues at the house.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alexander, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Aurora, CO

There are a couple inconsistencies with trying to get service and navigating the website. There were some issues in the type of service we chose and the process was a little confusing. Our system went out and a couple of days later somebody came out and replaced the whole problem and that was it pretty quick.

Charles Alpharetta, GA

They need to get back on top of whatever they were doing before because what they're doing now doesn't work. Our ice maker stopped working and a tech came out. He was here the first time for ten minutes and then he came back and was here for twenty minutes the second time and the ice maker works fine. It took two weeks between the visits. I got excellent service from them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Clinton Sterling, VA

I've used 2-10 several times. When our air conditioner stopped working they were able to within a couple of weeks get the situation resolved with a new AC. There have been some very positive interactions where things happen very quickly and and it was good. Then sometimes we have some people come out to do the work that are not very good, but when we've told them about it they resolved it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Clinton, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Diana Wilmington, NC

I think it's a little expensive. I had to use them two times and both times the customer service that I received was was prompt. The company that actually did the work got in touch with me very quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diana, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Margaret Tucson, AZ

You do everything online. When I finally can talk to somebody it's a lot easier to report what I need done. It's very hard to get stuff done online sometimes because it doesn't let you describe everything you need. I had a water leak my water heater and I had water damage and they sent w=someone to fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Margaret, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Cary, NC

They've been extremely responsive. We have used the warranty three times and immediately they arranged for the contractors to come out in a very timely manner. A couple of the contractors left before the problem was resolved and I'm having trouble getting that fixed, but that's not the warranty company that's the contractors.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Houston, TX

They are very responsive and called us when we need to be called and just very helpful. We recommend them. They are very useful to have, we recently had our AC go out in middle of Texas summer and they helped us out a lot.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ferell Dripping Springs, TX

The several times that I have used it I have put in a claim for the warranty and they immediately got back with me I met some incredible contractors, so I continue to use it. Very responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ferell, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Edna Baehre-Kolovani

1. It took two visits for the technician to write the correct diagnosis for a washer (beyond repair). 2. The second technician waited 2 hours! in my driveway to give the phone report. He finally gave up and send me snapshots of the assessment which I then uploaded to a 2-10 warranty representative. At first, she did not want to accept the snapshots and, instead, wanted to schedule a THIRD visit until I protested. She finally agreed to accept the snapshots and to calculate the estimated repair costs as per the report from the technician, and finally recommended a replacement. 3. I waited 2 plus hours on the phone each time to get a person on the line. The company's answering system for technicians to make their report and for customers is absolutely atrocious, and it is just as bad for customers. The company does not appear to honor its commitment of its contracts. Any consumer who needs to file a claim has to be persistent and be willing to spend hours waiting to get a response. The on-line system does not allow for accurate reporting of the issues encountered trying to satisfy a claim. They should make the technician reporting easy for on-line submission instead of wasting their time on the phone line in order to give a report. I doubt that I will renew the warranty next year.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Edna, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Dane Ruyle San Diego, CA

Easy access to customer portal to open a ticket. Tickets assigned quickly. Local company responds and does great work! I have used this service at least 3 times. Super happy with 2-10

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dane, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bryan Hancock Phoenix, AZ

We had two warranty claims this past year and 2-10 was great to work with. They were easy to file the claim and they were responsive and supplied professionals that fixed the problems fast.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bryan, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Audrey Jones Huntersville, NC

The hold times when trying to speak with someone at 2-10 was the worst I've ever experienced in my entire life, no less than an hour, in some cases, 2 hours or more which is truly deplorable, unacceptable, and not hiow customers should ever be treated under any circumstance. Additionally, the amount of time it took to get our issue resolved was also entirely too long, especially considering it was an A/C unit not working in the summer in the south - HOT and could have been dangerous. Finally, to add insult to injury, there were several times when we were "disconnected" from the customer service person, after being on hold for an hour or more, almost immediately after finally getting through which is unacceptable. When this happens so frequently, your entire phone system clearly needs to be addressed and fixed or upgraded.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Audrey, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Pamela Jacksonville, FL

I was never able to talk to a live person on the phone, it was all online. Two weeks ago I had a clogged drain pipe and the guy who came over was able to easily unclog it. and it was pretty easy for him to unclogged that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pamela, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Diana Chatsworth, CA

Very courteous and they get technicians in a timely manner. Just recently I needed to use my warranty for an AC problem and they found me a company that was nearby and they sent someone out the same day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Diana, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Tucson, AZ

I don't really have any major complaints. Sometimes it is inconvenient and difficult to actually call someone, but most of it can be done via the internet. It took a long time to get parts. But I have used them for almost 5 years.

Alicia Bessemer, AL

Had issues with my AC and the company that was assigned to me never did show up how to wait an extra days for it to be fixed had to come out of pocket and was never reimbursed fairly. But on the other hand both my microwave and my fridge needed attention and you guys did handle it very well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Manuel Thompson's Station, TN

We used our warranty twice, one for a property in California for electrical and a washer/dryer. They were very helpful. The eight hundred number staff on the call back team were very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Manuel, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jonathan Piqua, OH

I only have two experiences with 2-10 and one of them was very positive the second one is still currently being worked on. I submitted a claim about a broken appliance and they said it was covered because appliances sometimes go bad.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jonathan, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ana Newnan, GA

My hot water heater went out and they replaced it with a bigger, better hot water heater and it was only the amount of the deductible. I purchased the warranty with my home sixteen years ago and I'm still using it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ana, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patricia Carmel, IN

Monthly prices have gone up a lot since I first started. The providers have been excellent. It just takes a long time, about two weeks, to get a garbage disposal issue worked out. They initially sent an electrician and then it turned out we needed someone for the garbage disposal. It wasn't a major problem, but it did take a a couple of weeks and a lot of calls. It takes a long toime to get a question answered and they always direct you to go online for it, but some questions can't be answered online. Calls have been dropped while I'm on hold and then the wait is extended even more.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Josiah Jacksonville, FL

It is difficult to reach customer support at times. We had to be on hold for hours at a time, sometimes in order to get person to talk to. Our refrigerator failed and we had to put in a request, however it's been a bit of a long drawn out process. The first four contractors two to ten sent out were able to replace one part and then told us they were not certified to work on refrigeration. The 5th contractor that came out recommended replacement, and so we are getting a replacement unit sometime in the not too distant future.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Josiah, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Andrew Virginia Beach, VA

I needed to get my AC fixed at one of my properties. Last week I submitted a claim on Friday and didn't hear back until Monday afternoon saying they had no one in network and that I was responsible for finding someone. This was a voicemail and was followed up with an e-mail with instructions and unfortunately the instructions were written for a lawyer. They were written full of legal language. It was very difficult to understand and the number provided leads to their general line where again the reps simply were not trained on how to answer those questions and were unsuccessful with transferring me to someone who could answer those questions.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Andrew, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Wiliam Dumfries, VA

I had to use my warranty for a light switch and they came out and they told me what the issue was and they fixed it and they were gone within 30 to 45 minutes. Customer service is prompt as well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Erica Columbia, SC

We had some plumbing issues and I waited on the phone for almost an hour on hold trying to get a representative and when I finally did get a representative they were they explain processes that went online and I actually put the information in. It just wasn't a great experience because the first person I put in and they never showed up after sitting at my house after I took the day off from work and they never showed up. So I lost time and money because I was waiting on someone to show and they never showed up. They need more representatives and better vendors that are more reliable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erica, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barbosa Cypress, TX

The service is horrible. When calling in to speak with a live person instead of having to do things through a portal you have to wait hours to get someone on the phone. It hads been a month since I submitted a claim about my washer. There was a leak and they said they needed a replacement part and now they are saying the washer needs to be replaced and it has been a very long time waiting without a washer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barbosa, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Miles Maysville, GA

It was just wonderful, it was a great experience. Our air conditioning just went out last month and it was handled really professionally, everything was great. It was a great service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Miles, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Samuel San Antonio, TX

The representatives are helpful when I can get a hold of someone, but their website is pretty hard to navigate and to figure out. I needed a replacement circuit breaker and they came out pretty quickly, so from beginning time of submitting a claim to getting someone out was really quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Samuel, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Monty Dayton, OH

One problem that I noticed was that the telephone number listed on the website was not a working number so I had to get the number from somewhere else. When I do get in contact with them my questions are being answered. I used my warranty a couple weeks ago and it was a good experience. The service provider came and made the necessary repairs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Monty, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Tucson, AZ

When I called back about a specific contractor they responded right away. Web page is finicky, like if I put in my address they don't always have my account number to take my preferences.

Willie Waldorf, MD

Had a leak and there was some miscomunication and delay in authorizing the repair. So once it was authorized they ordered the part, so now I have to wait even longer for the repair to be done, all the while my floor is constantly wet because of it. Response times and hold times are extremely long. I havr had the same problem with my air conditionind unit every year, so every year I have to pay for mutiple repairs, so I don't understand why they don't just replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Willie, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ricardo Tucson, AZ

They are very on top of their service. They solve my problems that I have when I when I call. Just a month ago I needed a repair for my AC and there was a quick and fast response to get fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ricardo, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kimberly Dillard Phoenix, AZ

I live in Arizona and right now it's well into the triple digits and my AC went out this afternoon. I couldn't put the claim in online due to technical problems. After speaking with a customer service representative I learned they didn't have any AC technicians in-the-network available. I had to leave my house because it was too hot to stay and I checked the AC unit outside and it wasn't working at all. I'm very disappointed there are no AC technicians to help me and I wasn't given an ETA on when I would be able to receive service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kimberly, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Walter Chesapeake, VA

In April we had them come out and they said that they put Freon in it then it cooled off so we didn't have to use it for a few weeks and I turned it back on it didn't work. We just couldn't get anybody to get out here and fix it and they kept telling me I couldn't ask for who I wanted to come out and fix it. When I finally was able to get who I wanted, they fixed it in no time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Walter, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Raja Braddock, PA

So far so good. I haven't had any problems, everybody's been nice and the service has been excellent so far. I just actually used it for my hot water heater because I wasn't getting hot water.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Raja, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Amanda Atlanta, GA

Recently it's been very hard to get in touch with them. One issue is that everything's automated and it's hard to get a live person call. I have a leak in one of the pipes in my basement. And I used the warranty to get that fixed. Claim was submitted. The vendor was assigned, they came when they said they would and they completed the work, I was very satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Gaithersburg, MD

Response time is sometimes lacking. I had to use it twice. The first time there was an issue with the dishwasher and the guy was able to come out the next day but the other time it took a couple of weeks until their person could actually head out to my house.

Margaret Columbus, OH

When I called them they were very knowledgeable and they have good customer service. My AC didn't work and I called 2-10, they sent someone out and now my AC works so it was a good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Margaret, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Pamela Decatur, GA

I've been without ac since March and I live in hotlanta. They did nothing to assist with a portable ac. Though the staff has been nice, it doesn't change the fact 10/15/22 - Update Here it is Fall and I am JUST now getting the part for my AC. Is it the entire fault of 2-10, no. I say this because since the pandemic, parts were hard to come by. However here are more details. I have been with 2-10 3 years at the end of this month. 2021, a tech came out and said freon was low and he added some...if problem still exists, call back. Well, I did and a different tech stated I needed an evaporator coil. When submitting, > was told that the entire unit would need to be replaced (cheaper for the HW)😐 I had no problem with that until it was also determined that there would be structural damage because the builder basically built the remaining attic around the unit once the unit was placed in the attic. Therefore, a cut would need to be done to get the unit down and the new one up. I certainly refused that because who was going to pay the additional fees of having my attic replaced from the cut out. I consistently called for an update and I will say there were better reps than some but many did not give me the confidence that they were actually going to take care of me. Some showed empathy....others did not. 2-10s parts area failed to order the correct part initially....who's to say the correct part wasn't available at the time. The tech has the right and refused the job because of his own reasons. I was assigned another tech.....GREAT COMPANY (Temperature Heating & Air) in April. They were very consistent in speaking with me about updates which were NONE! They get their info from 2-10. I was told numerous times by 2-10 that I would get an email when shipped. I think I got maybe 2.....They shipped the part to the previous tech and then it was damaged. I was told 2 more shipping dates....never came. The whole ordeal with this is that both Lennox and 2-10 could have had a better job with communication. If you know a customer has been waiting this long....someone should have taken the initiative to follow up weekly on status updates to inform me. Yet, instead I continously called. It was very frustrating because I work from home in Hotlantas heat!!!!! Lennox and 2-10 both dropped the ball on this. I asked was there an allowance to buy something to at least cool one room and was told yes and no.....no one was on the same page here until it got closer to actually getting the part. I happened to call again to check in and was told the part was in. When did it get there....no one could tell me that. The rep contacted my current tech which was currently on a job out of town and said would pick it up on Monday. Well, guess what guys...the part was sent back! Yes!!! Why? Because Lennox can only have it there so many days....I think 7-10 business days. Again...the ball was dropped!!!! The rep did not tell me nor the tech this information and Lennox may/may not have told the rep. So now... back in the loop waiting again. If it had not been for Temperature Heating and Air taking care of me, I would probably still not have AC. Temperature Heating and Air went above and beyond and I cannot thank them enough!!!!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pamela, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Michael Love Jacksonville, FL

Recent experience involving getting a burner replacement on my stove. The first repair man took the $75 fee and never came back the fix the stove. Further investigation found that this same vendor had a prior complaints for the same behavior,and yet 2-10 kept using him

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tyrone Covington, GA

They have helped me a lot. I made a call for a repair that I needed and they have always come through with my appliances and whatever I needed to have taken care of. I like the price. They replaced my washer because of the situation so I was very satisfied with that and my dryer was repaired.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tyrone, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Marana, AZ

The last person who came out was really knowledgeable and he really helped my wife understand the issue she was dealing with. So we would never have a problem with him coming back. The first guy was OK. But we really felt that the issue should have been understood. I think the the service provider was appropriate in both cases.

Kathleen Charlotte, NC

2-10 usually answered me immediately each time I put in a request. I actually had to use it about a month ago, my AC went out and they were able to get someone assigned to me the next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathleen, we're glad to hear your AC got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephen Ocean Isle Beach, NC

The price keeps going up dramatically. But they are very responsive. I have had multiple issues with my air conditioner that I called in for and they usually have a contractor contact me within 24 hours. And then I get service within a couple of days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James Virginia Beach, VA

Good at communication. Service is pretty quick after you put in a claim. My HVAC system was acting up in the middle of the winter time and it went out. So I had to put in a claim and they came out or contacted me next day but came out within three or four days and got it repaired enough to continue working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Daniel Virginia Beach, VA

We have had some plumbing issues and it wasn't completely covered by the warranty. I guess the coverage has not lived up to my expectations. And recently our air conditioner unit wasn't working. We had a technician come out and it was a very simple fix and he got it working right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Daniel, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eugene Jacksonville, FL

They have been very responsive. Recently my central conditioning unit stopped working and the technician was able to find the problem and solve it. I wish that the standard coverage included more items within the home.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eugene, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles Nicholasville, KY

I think they could improve in customer support and follow ups. They rely on the maintenance people themselves instead of them doing it and providing you with the information. I had to use it on my air conditioner. They expedited the repair. I am satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.