2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Doug Atlantic Beach, FL

Sometimes we don't really get the support we feel what should be getting, one time that we had a problem they said it was from the previous policy and not the renewal and that was a big hassle till we got it figured out and covered. But last time we did use 2-10 they were very good. The technicians were excellent.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Doug, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sabrina Stone Mountain, GA

The price on the coverage was good for what I needed. To my knowledge I have never actually been able to get through to someone in 2-10 on the phone. This last time I tried to use it the website portal was down and I couldn't submit a ticket the correct way but I was able to do it through their phone automated service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sabrina, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Vicki Loganville, GA

Feel like they have the better coverage and as a realtor I advise everyone to get this warranty. I had to use my warranty for a hot water heater that was busting, they replaced the hot water heater.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Vicki, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Daniel Dayton, OH

When I need services I need them promptly and 2-10 gets them done efficiently and lets us know it happened. One or two times the people that came over didn't didn't fix it or didn't fix it properly where I have to have somebody else come back and do it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Daniel, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Roberto Gallatin, TN

Very trust worthy. Within hours of filing my claim I got a response back from 2-10 and then within a couple hours from that I got a text from the contractor asking when would be a good time for them to come out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Roberto, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Georgew Sherwood, AR

We had a refrigerator that came with the house that was covered with the warranty probably six months later it burnt out and they replaced the refrigerator. And it's very very happy with that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi George, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rafael National City, CA

I do it online so we got down there very fast. Twice for my refrigerator where the the ice maker wasn't making ice and they got that fixed pretty quickly. They were trustworthy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rafael, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rob Corradetti Hampstead, NC

We've had our policy since we bought the house 4 years ago. We plan to keep our Warrentee for as long as we are here. It's been very useful and has been really easy to use. I highly recommend it to others. Rob

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Rob, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carlos Rollan Jacksonville, FL

It is extremely difficult to reach somebody that can answer questions in a concise accurate way. I have had many problems obtaining satisfactory answers regarding a microwave that is supposedly on order. I spoke to three different people and got conflicting responses. I still don't know who will actually will deliver the microwave or when. Very frustrating.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carlos, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Steven Taback West Palm Beach, FL

I have been a long time customer, and very satisfied until recently. I found myself rather dissatisfied with my most recent experience, not due to lack of service on the part of the contractor, but rather poor, inefficient and inaccurate communications on the part of 2-10 Home Buyers. So what would have been a 5 star rating is now a 3 star, and I have to consider whether to keep my contract for the upcoming year, which I have already made the payment.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Steven, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Davin Holland

Fast and friendly service. When I called they had someone contact me immediately for my service request. They even reached out me to see if I was satisfied with the work that was done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Davin, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Iris

Everything has been moved really well it's probably will most likely I will continue my services with them after the expiration of his contact. Prompt service, courteous service from the people that have come my my only trouble with them is on getting through the website but it seems reluctant to want to help you on the phone.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Iris, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jonathan

The first time I had to use the warranty was when a condenser fan failed in the refrigerator. I submitted a ticket online that day. I think within two days someone was on site and replaced all the parts it took to work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Jonathan, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lori

Recently I need to use the warranty because my refrigerator broke down, initially they sent out an electrician feeling it was electrical issue it was not, so a little over a week later an appliance repairman come out replace that part and it was determined that the refrigerator could not be repaired and I needed a new one, so now I'm coming up on two weeks without a refrigerator and the decision has been made to take the replacement. Its too slow, but the process was just to spot in the meantime I'm having to get take out and it's getting very costly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lori, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Treasure

I used it just last week. I did it online and there was no place for me to comment the vendor that I wanted to use that was in their vendor list earlier, so they scheduled me with another vendor. I'd like to be able to use the same person if I liked them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Treasure, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Celia

It was good service. Most of the time they get it right. I needed a garbage disposal repair. They came right through and gave me exactly what I had in my home not a cheaper brand.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Celia, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

James

It takes a long time. My heater went out and it took three months for two ten to approve the repair. Then the contractor came out six times to fulfill questions. In the middle of winter.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Woodard

I purchased a home warranty in November and one of my HVAC units went out in June. 2-10 found me a good repairman and they came out a had to replace the unit include the duck work and my cost was $100.00

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, we're glad to hear your HVAC unit got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Debbie Blum

Have submitted 2 claims. One went well. The other not. Needed to use outside vendor due to 2-10 service not being able to correct the situation for weeks. Was told what was needed to use an outside vendor and given authorization. So I thought. When I submitted the claim it was denied for not following a step. I've called requesting it to be reviewed. However no communication, feedback or results.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Debbie, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Elisabeth Chesapeake, VA

We just had a piece on our refrigerator break the water dispenser and ice makers wasn't working guy came out pretty quickly. We're still waiting for the part to come in and I did get an email from 2-10 the other day asking that has been resolved or not which it hasn't so I was so happy to see that it might have to be contacting them soon since it's been the most two weeks and I guess the part hasn't come yet. I don't have any trouble getting through them and they seem very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elisabeth, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Marietta, GA

They are quick to respond and assign the vendor when you submit a service request. I needed a plumber to fix a leak in a water pipe. 2-10 found and scheduled a plumber for us who came out and solved the problem in the first visit.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Scott Ponte Vedra, FL

My dryer wouldn't dry and I couldn't figure out what's wrong with it and I went to the portal to put a request. The guy was in the next day and fixed the dryer. For the money its valuable. I just think they're wonderful company they and I think that it helped me out a lot

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Scott, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kelli Molalla, OR

Just recently I had my refrigerator leaking water at the bottom and I called and they set me up with an appointment a couple weeks and they came out. When the parts got here they came back here and it was mended. It got taken care of as promptly as you know I guess could be expected.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kelli, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous San Antonio, TX

It's been excellent. I would highly recommend the service. I am a retired realtor and I've sold over 500 warranties, mostly American Home Shield and 2-10, it 2-10 is shoulders above all. I recently had a dryer repair without arguing or fighting. They immediately found a second company when the first was not able to make the repair.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cesar Ocoee, FL

It covers a bunch of things we have in the house and the price is reasonable. I was thankful the second time we used the warranty and we encountered a problem with the service person, they were flexible and helped by sending somebody else without any problems.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Cesar, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kelley Dacula, GA

Rarely do we make a request and we don't get a phone call back right away. Customer service is friendly and responsive. When we had a problem with the refrigerator the serviceman determined it couldn't be fixed and they replaced it. It was very easy. They fulfilled what they said they would do.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kelley, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Doug Alexandria, KY

We've used it several times. Our garage door broke as did the dishwasher. The garbage disposal went out and the fridge started leaking. We are happy with the service. When you have an issue they take care of it immediately. It is worth keeping.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Doug, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Araybia Fredericksburg, VA

There was a bit of confusion with the contract and my service fee. I called the rep in customer service. She went above and beyond to make sure the contractor understood that I only had to pay the service fee although it was multiple tickets. She even followed up with the contractor and me to make sure it was taken care of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Araybia, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kerry Saint Louis, MO

When I needed to use it all I needed to do was just call and they set up an appointment and have someone out in two to three days. They are very friendly and professional. They make sure everything is fine before they leave. I was really pleased when I used them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kerry, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jim Swansboro, NC

People they have sent were really good. They are helpful, clear, and patient. When we had a problem with the dishwasher, I couldn't figure out the website so I called and they walked me through the process of putting a request.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Jim, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Steven Holly Springs, NC

So far my experience has been very positive. I've had other home warranties in the past and I've run into challenges with repairs and what was covered and what wasn't. Everything has been transparent and it has met my expectations. I've had follow ups with 2-10 to make sure my expectations were met.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Steven, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Samantha Huntsville, AR

I have had some amazing people that have helped me when I had to put in claims and then I have had some that were very rude and rushing and not helpful at all. We had to get our heat and air replaced and It did take about a month and a half two months to get done and we only had to pay the service fee. And we got our whole unit replaced. I felt that was a process that does save us a bunch of the money in the long. But the wait was worth the money saved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Samantha, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Tammy Blythewood, SC

Whenever I call with anything they've been very comfortable and I have received great customer service. My garbage disposal went out and I called in and they got me connected with a service provider right away and everything was fixed within a day no complaints.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tammy, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Tiffany Houston, TX

When I called a couple of weeks ago, the lady told me that it wasn't covered but I guess once we hung up, she looked into it more and called me back and told me it was covered. They got me in contact with an awesome contractor and my dryer was fixed it a few days. They were efficient and fast. I would definitely recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tiffany, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Vail, AZ

We've been really happy. We've used it three times. One time we needed to use it when our water heater went out and we didn't do it right the first time to get it approved and they we did it right and it was fixed right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey David, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Laura High Point, NC

Recommended by my realtor who didn't give me the full picture of what was covered. One time everything went well but the second time I don't think the coverage was adequate. It was a disappointing experience. The quality of the service I am pleased with. Customer service has been goof and quick and responsive. I am pleased with the repair companies. They have been timely.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Laura, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Leman

I had an issue with my heating. It was running continuously. Someone came out to the home took care of it and so far it's been good. When I did go on online portal I did get an email back I did get information about was who I needed to talk and who was going to be coming to the house to look at the problem. The only thing I didn't get it was probably a phone call but I did get an email.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Leman, we're glad to hear your furnace got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Noe

The three times I've had to call we were able to get done pretty quick and companies they're aligned with are pretty good. Our heater actually went out in the winter but they were able to get it back up and running within two days. It's pretty nice because it's pretty cold in the house. I haven't had any trouble with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Noe, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Tonya Moody Savannah, GA

Overall I am pleased with the service. There are two opportunities for improvement. I think the company should give a list of approved contractors. I live in a home with a child and two disabled elderly individuals. When my hot water went out during the middle of the winter, I was shocked to find out the provider assigned did not have any opening for two weeks. There was no option for me to get another contractor through 2-10. I did have to option of going out of pocket, but that defeats the purpose of having a warranty. Additionally, 2-10 automatically sides with the contractor. I had a contractor come to repair my fridge. The flex drawer was stuck. He pulled it out and the wiring snapped. Then he deemed it as "damaged" but omitted the part where he pulled it out. When I explained this to 2-10 they said I had to take it up with the contractor. Both of these policies should be addressed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tonya, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William Louisville, KY

Generally working with them has been very positive. Things happen pretty quickly. They keep you informed. I do all the work through the website which is easy to use.. Most recently I used my warranty for the leaking fridge. They got someone to fix it. It was great. All the vendors they have sent have been great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

R Deltona, FL

I do everything online. I was happy with the plumber they sent. It was extraordinary. I have had nothing but problems with the AC unit since they installed it. I see no reason to change companies. I intend to stay with them. I know the AC thing is not really fault, it is just the company they hired who installed it wrong. They were negligent because they didn’t check to see that their permit was pulled.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeffrey DE Graff, OH

The first time I called for my furnace I was told they didn’t have anyone in my area. I had to call around to find someone. I had just moved there and didn’t know anyone. They did end up doing some research and found someone great. He had been to the house with the precious owners so he knew the equipment. It turned out well but it took three weeks before it all got settled. I called them again a couple of years and they told me again they didn’t have anyone in the area and I asked for the people I had the last time and they told I would have to pay out of pocket and send the invoice to them to be reimbursed. I was reimbursed the full amount. They have bought us a new oven because they couldn’t find the part for the old one. There was a lot of back and forth before. There are times I call and it take a couple of hours to get a hold of them which is unacceptable. I think their call center is overseas and English is their second language. I have a difficult time communicating with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Calvin Jacksonville, FL

When I just put in a claim online they respond within the next day or the next day they have someone out so its a great service and very good Company. Very good customer servic, just put in a claim and they are very quick to respond. They're very good at selecting a company contractor.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Calvin, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christy Saint Louis, MO

Every time I had an issue It was resolved within the next couple of days, even if it was on a weekend. They let me know that someone will be there as soon as they put in a request. They would let me know who was coming and who they contacted.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christy, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Clemencia Centerton, AR

It’s done good for us. I have referred a couple of friends. They respond quickly. I’ve used it twice with the AC and only have to pay the service charge. The person was friendly and professional. I also used it on the water heater. They had to reschedule me but they stayed on top of it. Their service is excellent.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Clemencia, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Robert Fort Thomas, KY

They understood our issue and were a quick to do something. The ice maker was not functioning properly. The first contractor sent by 2-10 was unable to cure the problem. It took a long time, was about 5 weeks and finally when that contractor could no longer even try to solve the problem 2-10 arranged for a second contractor to address our issues, and the issues was were tended to promptly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear your ice maker got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Ashish Cumming, GA

It didn't take long between having a dishwasher problem to when the issue was repaired.

Joel Tucson, AZ

I can't complain, they've been good to me. I've used the to repair my plumbing and my AC.

Lewis Parker, CO

Very responsive, quick to respond, and true to their coverage

Catherine Hardy Elizabeth City, NC