2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

ERWIN Powder Springs, GA

I have been with 2-10 for approximately 4 years. Any problem we've had with appliances, air conditioner, heater, etc. they have all been repaired or replaced promptly and our satisfaction. The only complaint I have is that it took my oven six months to be repaired. I had to go with 3 different technicians before the last company figured out the problem and fixed it. I was without my oven through the summer, could not cook for Thanksgiving, nor the Christmas holiday. I kept reaching out to them to find out when I could get my double oven repaired or replaced and told me it was the technician's fault (partially it was). But, when i found out I wasn't going to have it fixed by Christmas I called and asked to speak to a supervisor he never came to the phone to answer my questions. He relayed messages through the representative that answered the phone. He said, "there was nothing he could do" That wasn't cool.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erwin, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 5th, 2022

Richard Lake Oswego, OR

When I moved into the condo the refrigerator was old and it was only partially working and I called two to ten and they got a repair technician in touch with me at a discounted rate. The very next day they contacted me and said that the part that was needed is no longer available and made me an offer for the refrigerator. The payment came very fast.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Laurance

It responded to my requirements and needs. I had an outlet that was no longer working. I called two to ten and the work order went right straight in. Within days the electricians came out not only to fix, but just went above and beyond. They we're very helpful with answers to my questions. It was a very positive experience. After experiencing these people I would highly recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Laurance, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Latonia Newport News, VA

My mother recommended them and I am glad she did. I had a situation with my washing machine. There was some back and forth with the contractor but the representative was very patient and helped me through the whole ordeal. There was some user errors on the parts. They ended up replacing it for us. They also helped us with a plumbing issue and the AC unit.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Latonia, we're glad to hear your washing machine got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Macon, GA

We bought our first home two years ago. The first time we sued 2-10 was for the ice maker. They came and diagnosed the problem. We paid a hundred dollars for them to put in a new ice maker which was covered. They have answered our problems except for one. We had a problem with the dishwasher and they came and took care of it but about three weeks later we had another problem and they said it was a different problem so we couldn’t go through them.

Gloria Little Rock, AR

They have been real courteous. I don't know a lot on the internet and when i call and talked to someone they're very helpful and appreciate because sometimes I just don't like going online and putting it in my request. One time they couldn't find a plumber so they told me to go outside the company and they would reimburse me and they did reimburse me in a timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gloria, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark Phoenixville, PA

Their answers help me sort out what the issues were and answered questions knowledgeable and straightforwardly and were very helpful. We had somebody come out before and both the technicians were very experienced, very knowledgeable and it wasn't like they were seeing something that they'd never seen before so that was very encouraging. The service and promptness are great, I had scheduled somebody the next day in the winter time here and they check back with me to make sure that everything was set up and that the person did come.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Mark, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

terry wilson Kissimmee, FL

I was especially pleased with the commitment to excellence in customer service! From the time I initiated my claim until the completion of service, my expectations were exceeded. I was pleased with 2-10 Warranty's friendly and courteous approach. Every dispatch team member handled my calls with genuine care and concern. They took the guesswork out of every step of the process. The efficient and reliable service has restored my faith in the service-related industry. Thank you 2-10 Warranty for helping to minimize the stress of an unexpected and overwhelming situation!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terry, we're so glad to hear that! We put a lot of time and effort into our customer experience so hearing how you feel really puts a smile on our faces. Thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Will Florissant, MO

The customer service is really good. They get back with you really fast. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I had a problem with my air conditioner in the summer and they sent a specialist to look at it. They determined I needed a new unit and put it and they noticed I had a crack in my furnace and recommended I get a new furnace as well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Will, we're glad to hear you feel that way! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Linda Nashville, TN

Had a bad experience with another company and I find 2-10 to be very responsive and they have qualified technicians. We had to wait for a part to be ordered but it was done as quickly as possible and the repair was done in timely manner. It was for the HVAC unit. It was a good experience. We felt the person was knowledgeable and took care of things they were should have been taken care of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Linda, we're so glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Fort Mill, SC

It's all trough website. I never talked to costumer care, they're very good. One time the range microwave got an issue and they try to fix it. It fixed for few days then it broke and they came back and they said they would love to replace it. The only thing is their vendors are not available right away every time, it takes four or five days or a week, so you're not going go get that help right away but once you got the house, you're in a good situation. It's a good value.

Sara Winnabow, NC

My freezer went out on the refrigerator and they fixed it. They're very efficient.

Anonymous Rockville, MD

I had a very positive experience the one time I used 2-10 for a plumbing issue that they addressed.

John Weitz Gilbert, AZ

Most experiences have been no issues with you. The vendors not so great in response times.

Sherry Raymer Bertram, TX

Office staff were great, but the first repair company didn't call back or show up. Second guy was great.

Bradley Hendersonville, TN

It came with the house when we bought it but we stuck with it after the year was up. It is easy to get an online appointment. We’ve had really good luck. We’ve never had any problems getting our claims covered. Customer service has always been good. we’ve used the warranty for a couple of different things. Once was our hot water eater went out and it flooded the garage. They had someone out here the next day and the whole thing was replaced. It was a good experience working with them. The price is pretty comparable to others and we’re pleased with the coverage it gives us. We did have one vendor we didn’t hear from for a really long time. That was are only issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Bradley, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Feb. 10th, 2022

Larry Southard Goodlettsville, TN

Technician found an easy fix. Very honest and professional young man. I highly recommend this service provider.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Larry, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Jerry Simon Jr Evansville, IN

No issues. I've only had to use the warranty once for my refrigerator. They came out and diagnosed the issue quickly and fixed it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jerry, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Richard Dunham Marietta, GA

On a few claim items, the items were rejected out of hand, and forced me to follow-up to understand why, or force the issue to have the items included and corrected.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Brenda Fort Washington, MD

2-10 employees do call back. They make sure that our service has been taken care of and done and we are satisfied with it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Brenda, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Denise Columbia, SC

I wasn't getting water from the house so I called to put a claim for it with the warranty people and they came out and fixed it in the same day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Denise, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Nashville, TN

Very responsive. I called and submitted the claim and they got back with me and all I had to pay was my service fee as promised.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barbara Kingsford Kitty Hawk, NC

The portal is not easy to use unless you have the simplest service request and have all the product code numbers. Still haven't figured out how to cancel a service request despite speaking to two different people.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barbara, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sandra ortegon Buda, TX

Horrible experience with trying to get reimbursed. I moved in 2 years ago and purchased the warranty the builder put in place. Our ac went out Saturday memorial weekend. My husband is I'll and we needed the ac. We called your company Saturday and no answer. You can't ever get a live person anyway. We had to get it fixed so we called the company that the builder said to call for warranty of the ac. We paid out of pocket 1658. I've been try to explain to a supervisor but can't get anyone.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sandra, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Charles Leland, NC

It was easy to use their website and I got a quick response. I am highly satisfied with my initial experience using the warranty.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ozie Conyers, GA

I would recommend it to friends and family. I have been very satisfied with the people coming to fix problems that I have had.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ozie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Newport News, VA

My experience with 2-10 has been positive. They're very responsive and I will recommend them to others. They have always been very good with me.

Kisha Edgewood, MD

So I recently used my warranty for a plumbing issue that I was having. I'm not really a fan of the online prospect, I would rather talk to somebody and I wasn't a fan of how long it took for them to get someone out to me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kisha, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joseph Columbus, GA

Excellent customer service. They solve problems very promptly. I'm happy with that. I just called 2-10 and I was very pleased.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joseph, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Deborah Middleburg, FL

We had an air conditioning problem last week and we put in a repair request. They sent somebody out, he fixed one issue that we're having but he didn't fix the other one. We've called 2-10 and I've gone on their website and escalated the repair request and nothing's happened for three days, we haven't heard back from them. It's terrible, I would say it is a waste of money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Jennifer Holmes, PA

This time went very smoothly. Uhm I used it once before and it did not go as smoothly as it did not so I was very hesitant about doing it this time again. Both times I had to use it was for my heater not working. The gentleman came out and said there was nothing wrong with the heater.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jennifer, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Leland Norfolk, VA

The online portal is definitely faster than the phone call. Their customer service is good but long wait times when it comes to the phone. It takes over two hours to reach an actual person who can help. I had a hot water heater go out in the middle of this last winter and it took two weeks to get hot water.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Leland, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Caitlin Dallas, TX

When I put in a ticket, within a day I had a response from a technician and they came out. However the technician was not willing to work with the warranty company, so it ended up getting dropped.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Caitlin, we're sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced. Please give us a call or file another claim online so we can help you get this resolved. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Katie

The customer service reps are very kind and easy to work with. A service person came out 3 times for a refrigerator repair until he deemed it needs to be replaced, and so we went through the replacement process. I was disappointed with the replacement refrigerator that was offered in both value and features based on what they are replacing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Katie, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Debra Norfolk, VA

The phone response is a loop to get through and then rerouted back to the same office. It took me four hours one day to get rerouted back to the same person. Once we had a plumbing issue and it was resolved quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Debra, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Richmond, TX

It's pretty straightforward. We've had issues sometimes where some of the contractors are not very good, but two two and has been open to changing the service provider. The cost has been going up rapidly.

Connie Pittsburgh, PA

The water heater went out so we use the warranty to have it replaced. I thought the responding technician was very professional. They were very responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Connie, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lawrence Jacksonville, FL

I had a cast iron pipe that was cracked from middle to the top and, and I called two ten and they were there next day, I really liked that. It's very simple and straightforward and I don't have to call a bunch of people.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lawrence, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Valerie Dayton, OH

They've been very helpful. They are quick to respond and very friendly and knowledgeable people. My air condition went out and they came out and fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Valerie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacob Newburgh, IN

I would not own my home without a two to ten warranty. I needed my HVAC system replaced and they repaired it in my house within four days in the middle of winter.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacob, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Rose Portsmouth, VA

It did take a while for me to get my dishwasher replaced but outside of that everything was said and done and and completed in a good and timely manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rose, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Alex Gerrard Lampasas, TX

Website was easy to use, work order only took a few minutes to establish, however it was hard to talk to someone in person to insure the right Appliance was ordered for replacement of defective one.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alex, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 26th, 2022

Vicky Olson Puyallup, WA

I had a great experience with them and they were professional, friendly and I felt like they offered an excellent product. They take all the pain out of home ownership.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Vicky, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ann Jacksonville, FL

I'm frustrated with the program. Yeah I'm frustrated with the lack of service. I had a work order that was in limbo for about six months and I was very satisfied with the assistance that was provided to me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ann, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joshua Virginia Beach, VA

I actually just used my warranty for a broken toilet and the toilet is still broken so I have to call them back. The warranty given to me as a gift for buying my house from my realtor.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joshua, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Geo Middletown, DE

My microwave wasn't working and I went to the website and put in a claim and they came out and two days later they had put everything together and it worked fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Geo, we're glad to hear your microwave got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous O'fallon, MO

They were attentive and took care of the things promptly. We just recently replaced the water heater, submitted it for approval and it was approved and it's been handled very quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your water heater got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tia McDonough, GA

Other than one exception they were pretty timely when I needed them, and that time wasn't their fault. I used the warranty for my fridge and they sent one company that didn't do anything and when I told them I needed a new company they sent another one and it got fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barbara Columbus, GA

The claims that I have had were handled adequately and quickly. I used it once when the air conditioner went out and had to have someone come look at it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Barbara, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Colin Peters Savannah, GA

When my appliance (Garbage Disposal) stopped working, I called and got an appointment within a week. The technician was courteous and knowledgeable. He fixed the problem within 10 minutes.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Colin, we're glad to hear your garbage disposal got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 2nd, 2022