2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Ronald Tyrone, GA

They've always been pretty consistent with the service that they provide. They try to be as helpful as they could possibly be. Just recently we had a our heat pump system go out. We needed to use the home warrnty and they ended up replacing the entire system.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronald, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

MaryGraceS_0319Ort Sumulong Lugoff, SC

The only issue I had was not being able to start a claim over the phone. We had a garage door opener that failed and other than the way to submit the claim everything went exceedingly well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeannie Surprise, AZ

I've had a very good luck with them, they answer my calls for service immediately. And they send out competent people to take care of my problem. Other companies wouldn't fix my cracked glass stove-top, but two to ten did.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeannie, we're glad to hear your experience has been such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Timothy Tucson, AZ

It's been good. My air conditioner went out. I have eight dogs and it was over a hundred in the house and they got the guy out here right away. They always answer my questions and get the job done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Timothy, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carl

Recently used it for our washer. When we purchased our house they had already used two to ten warranty so we just continued warranty after you know when it got to the point that it needs to be renewed

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carl, we're glad to hear your washer got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Ryan Decatur, GA

I really liked it before, but things have changed and I don't like it as much. There's been multiple times where I've needed to use my warranty and it is a process, but usually they can fix whatever needs to be fixed by the company that they sent out. But if it's not fixed then they do send a check for the us to get a new appliance.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ryan, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Birmingham, AL

I used it for a broken garbage disposal and they came in and then fixed it. It was very easy. When I sent a message for renew I didn't get a call back but eventually they called me and I was able to renew.

William Mooresville, NC

I've used 2-10 two times, one was a leak between our garage and our great room. And another one was for our air conditioning not working. There were a couple of times I had to call twice but I have been able to get questions answered and things taken care of so I've never had anything that was unanswered or unresolved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bohdan Lowell, AR

Customer support is difficult. My refrigerator has had the same problem for over a year, they sent people out four times I ended up having to pay for dry ice plus a bunch of food and until it was finally resolved. They just need to make it easier when a customer calls in.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Bohdan, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Columbus, GA

When I call them I spend a lot of time on hold before I get to speak to someone. Then I tell them what I need done and they eventually send someone to repair that the problem or to review the problem to see what needs to be repaired. Then it goes through another process and if things go well within a couple of weeks the problem is resolved. I have been trying to resolve something with the them they have not been returning my phone calls.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

May. 12th, 2022

Harry Grandview, MO

The overall experience has declined over the years. My last customer service experience was miserable. The young man I had on the phone I explained to him all the things I needed and he referred me to go back to the website and put my claim in online and then I was disconnected. So I had to call back to get somebody else on the phone so I could talk to his supervisor because it was such a negative experience. I just recently used my warranty to replace my faucet.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Harry, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lars Tucker, GA

They've been fantastic. They were very responsive, knowledgeable and every time I have a question they answered promptly. Our furnace broke and had to use that as part of one of the major mechanical portions of the warranty. The service was fantastic. They were up to date and the website is very easy to use.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Lars, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susan Columbia, SC

We're glad we have it. We just needed to use it about two weeks ago and we got quick service and the people who did the work came right out, ordered the part, put the part in and everything is good. We're just completely satisfied with them. They're very trustworthy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kyle Knoxville, TN

A few days after moving in there was an issue with the garage door and they were very responsive had someone out there within five business days to get it fixed and it was just professional and couldn't ask for better service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kyle, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mark Woodford, VA

They were pretty good, they covered everything that was needed only thing was a little delay in the part, but no shipping costs, so that's another thing other than that everything was great. The people 2-10 sent out were awesome, they fixed it the same day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Mark, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephen Sarasota, FL

It's very positive. Customer support was friendly and helpful. I made a call, they scheduled someone to come out, they came out, they fixed it and it was done. The serviceman was amazing he's very friendly very helpful very communicative talked about my brand of appliances.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephen, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christine Avondale, PA

They kept telling me to go to the portal to get updates and the portal does not update and does not give the detailed update that I needed when I was having problems. We put in a claim for one of our furnaces and the chosen contractor was dragging its feet with everything and then they got a second person out to come and take a look at the furnace. Most of the reps were very helpful and very sympathetic to the problems that I was having, but there was one rep that was awful and needs to be retrained.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Simpsonville, SC

Initially it was difficult, possibly due to covid, but it's gotten really really good. It's difficult to navigate the website and the online customer service. It's very very difficult to get a real person. I got put on hold for a long time and had to go through another avenue to reach a human being who could help me. The automated website is not really customer friendly. Once you're able to get to a real person the service is really good.

Austin Norfolk, VA

I actually just recently use it for my HVAC and I put a claim in, they sent a company out and luckily there was an incident with that company, but they sent out a new company after that and was able to get on my issue fixed. It's incredibly difficult to actually get anybody by phone. You have to do everything through emails or through their website.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Austin, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shakel Loganville, GA

I needed to used it for my garbage disposal, it stopped working on me after the claim and someone came out a day later and replaced it. The second time I used the home warranty which was recently for a plumbing issue. They weren't able to resolve it because of the contractor that came out couldn't locate the part but they sent somebody out a few days later to replace it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shakel, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Trina Seven Corners, VA

I had to used my warranty several times. I think the customer support has been great. I think the waiting times on the telephone are long, but once you get a service representative they are always knowledgeable and helpful and I value the information that they've given me they're often not wrong.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Trina, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shawnte Stafford, VA

I didn't have any any issues scheduling my request. Recently my upstairs bathroom shower was leaking from the faucet hot water so I scheduled the request for a plumbing service request, and the plumbers that they sent out contacted me came out two days later and took care of the problem.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Shawnte, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John Calera, AL

I think there's a website but it's hard to navigate. But talking to somebody on the phone was very beneficial. Recently had the stove element go out and the fella came in and fixed it almost immediately, it was lovely. I haven't had a negative experience at all.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patrick Birmingham, AL

I had a leak from my refrigerator and I used the app to place a service call and they got back to me very quickly and scheduled a time that was convenient. They communicate very well, they are quick to kind of set up a schedule around your availability.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patrick, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles Smith Maricopa, AZ

They are very good in solving issues. When I had issue with an electrical company that spent 5 minute to troubleshoot smoke detector issue and could not fix it but ask me to pay them 500 hundred dollars' reported the issue to 2-10 and they sent another electric company to fix the issue without paying any money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Audrey v Freeman Charlotte, NC

You have never wavered in your commitment to your customers. I have been with 2-10 since 2011 at times when I could not afford to pay the full premium, you guys allowed me create an ala cart option and still remain within your plan of coverage. For which I am very grateful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Audrey, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Helen Willoughby Jacksonville, FL

I have had to call 2-10 on 2 occasions for my HVAC system. I was very pleased with the service company they sent. They were very professional and came back and installed parts that had to be ordered. Servicemen were very courteous and knowledgeable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Helen, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Pat Szklennik

Very happy with your services. You do the best you can to get providers that DO THE WORK right. (We had one last year that took the co-payment and ran. They never turned in a report and weren't going to do any work, just in it for the co-payment.)

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pat, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Vicki

It was a little hard to contact them because it happened on a weekend and I'm not real computer literate so I didn't turn it in by the computer I waited and called on Monday after that someone got a hold of me within twenty four hours.so that was that was good I mean that's what I expected. I don't have anything negative to say.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Vicki, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shakirah

It was easy to schedule somebody to come out and get our issue fixed in a timely manner. I've used them one time just recently when something was wrong with our garbage disposal it was backed up so someone came out to fix that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shakirah, we're glad to hear your garbage disposal got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Margaret

I appreciate being encouraged to regularly have the tune-ups done. The most positive experience I had was when our garage door opener wasn't working. And I was able to get through to two to ten home warranties contractor to come out and fix it for just the eighty five dollar fee. I often have to wait on hold but when I do get through, usually I am able to get a helpful answer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Margaret, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nancy

It's takes a lot of pressure off your brain you don't have to sit around and worry how we're going to get it fixed or whatever. I'm a widow now so I have to think a little bit more about what I'm doing. I always get the stuff fixed. I probably haven't used it all that much but I keep it because it's better than paying full price for everything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nancy, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ray

Our heating system started to slow and I could sense there was gonna be impending problems. Then we called and two to ten responded we got a very good contractor. Instead of taking a week to get the item it took three weeks. Most of the customer service reps that I interacted with are knowledgeable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Ray, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Raghu

Great use, easy to contact, and they have a couple of options that I can call back and go online and I got on the response on the same day. I would recommend everyone to two ten warranty because there is the peace of mind and also you don't have to worry about the major repairs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Raghu, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Hoangvan

I think the reasonable price they're not cheap but they're not expensive because there's a lot of other options out there. I think they're reasonable. I think they're reliable. The person I talked was a very good listener and addressed the issue in a prompt manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Hoangvan, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ashley

Every time I've reached out I've been able to get everything solved right away and everything and clearly explain to me and haven't really run into any hook ups so. Everything's been doing great. I don't feel like there's any reason to distrust any of the services or anything that they provided at this point.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Ashley, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Right now I need them to look at my refrigerator. I had put a claim in December and its still not fixed. The first claim that I put in a refrigerator the guy came in and he looked at it and say I need a part but I never heard from them again. I never heard back from the mechanic supposed to fix to my refrigerator. The second time I called them they stated that it was too far to come all the way out here. Third time a technician came out he said that it was he fix it but it's not fix. So still sitting here with unfixed refrigerator. The staff for customer support are very professional and they take care of your needs.

Apr. 19th, 2022

It's been great so far. We've used the warranty before for our HVAC that wasn't working correctly upstairs they came by and got a contractor to come by and look at it and fix the problem. Every problem we've had they've addressed.

Rae

It takes awhile to get someone on the phone. The few times I needed to ask a question that I couldn't get through the automatic automatic help telephone and it took quite awhile to get them on the phone. I just used it as a a matter of fact last week. It was my thermostat that wasn't working. And it was replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rae, we're glad to hear your thermostat got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gates

About a month ago my heat went out and when the warranty guy came to fix it. It was a super old unit but he replaced it and communicated with me regularly throughout the process to let me know when I would have a new heating unit parts. I've gotten more out of it than I paid for it. They do everything that I needed to do pretty timely and I think they're really good about communicating.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gates, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Toni

We've used it several times and with the exception of on occasion they were usually very fast. Just recently the washing machine went out and a service agent gave a bad report. So we kept insisting that they send another agent now look at the washing machine and the second guy gave a good report saying that we needed it replaced. So we did eventually get the right service agent to come by. Another time was a garbage disposal and it was taken care of in a matter of days so that was a very good one. I did have to be persistent when one of my policies was one of my papers.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Toni, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Timothy

They work to get to the bottom of issue just not leave it. Just recently had to use it to get a microwave fixed. They sent a a repair person who came out and took the deposit and we never heard from him, but then two to ten followed up and got another repair person. And that person fixed it relatively quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Timothy, we're glad to hear your microwave got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Latonya

My water heater leaked over the weekend so I did put the request in on a Sunday and they called me Monday night and came out that same week a couple days later and then actually they called earlier than I thought and they came today to resolve a new water heater. Very timely. Everything is going good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Latonya, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dean

We're happy. Prompt service. We had a problem with our hot water tank and unfortunately the part that we needed wasn't covered under the warranty. But then we then we also when we bought the home they are also offered a hundred dollar credit to get our locks changed and we took advantage of that. So that was a good thing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Dean, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Once they're engaged on the phone in really good but sometimes it's a little difficult to get a hold of them. I just used it last week for the problem with the garbage disposal. I did it via the website and they were able to assign the repair person quickly the guy came through great job and it's working fine. I have no trouble with them. They're doing a great job.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Most of the time they're good if I can talk to somebody they always have encouragement and support. I just recently used it for my HVAC and I call them. The company that they referred me to got back with me. The people came out and did a good job and it was exactly what we needed. Its always been as expected.

Shelthia

A few weeks ago my refrigerator wasn't cooling and I contacted two ten and within that day they had me set up with a company. The company came and they did what they need to fix it. They've been a good company. That would recommended it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shelthia, we're glad to hear your refrigerator got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Keefer

The agents are very knowledgeable. I needed to use it for when my microwave broke down, they didn't replace the microwave but they offered to replace it, to give me a check to replace it but then I said no I want them to fix it because there was delay to fix it and there was six months. The part was on back order so after the six months they came to fix it and now my microwave is working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Keefer, we're glad to hear your microwave got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Craig

I need the warranty when my water heater stopped, so they had some guys replace it and it was very good. They replaced it because I had to wait a week that's not good, but they came through and replaced it. And my garage opener repair was quick. Overall was a good experience. They were very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Craig, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Paulette

They were very accommodating. My water heater was going bad and I called him in right away they called me back they sent someone out within a week or so and it went from there and they installed a new one very quickly. I would definitely recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paulette, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.