2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.4

Richard Tipp City, OH

They take my calls right away and give me assistance within one working day. My air conditioning went out and I called the company and they connected me with a local provider and the local provider came out within two working days. They called me right away and there were no problems while they were here.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Torii Emporia, VA

The process was easy and they were on top of things so I'm satisfied. I have already recommended 2-10 to two people. And I plan on renewing it, so far it's a pleasant experience. My AC stopped working out of nowhere and they identified the problem and got it replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Torii, we're glad to hear your AC got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Schertz, TX

The product is pretty good. I had a water heater go out and it took a month for the first vendors and they never called me back but when I called in concerns, the lady got another vendor to call me immediately and they took care of it within a couple of days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gary Houston, TX

Some products aren't covered under the warranty that should be included. I just used my warranty this past month for my AC. I called and they gave me one contractor and they came out and they looked at it and told me what I needed and they got it fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gary, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Jacksonville, FL

It's been pretty good. The product has been valuable. I like the warranty and recommended 2-10. I just like the local vendors for the most part, I have been happy with the people they have sent out. My AC unit went out and they came a couple times and eventually they were able to finally diagnose the problem correctly and they did fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your AC got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Thomas

They followed through on everything that I asked them to and everything is done in a timely manner. When I called they were very nice and knowledgeable. Last week I had a problem with my air conditioner. And we were having ninety degree heat. And the very next day somebody came to fix the air conditioning unit and I have had no problems since.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Thomas, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Edward Duluth, GA

It's difficult online to get in touch with someone without the call, so it's difficult to communicate after the service. Several times I've used my warranty and the service was incredibly fast. It was it was perfect, I have no complaints about that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Edward, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alberta Riverview, FL

Whenever I call they're always responsive and polite and courteous. I like the company. I don't see myself having a warranty with any other company but 2-10. I just used it, my AC wouldn't come on and I called 2-10, they dispatched a technician in my area they came out in a matter of minutes. Within not even 10 minutes it was fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alberta, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Omaha, NE

I gave them a call and they were very good, they took care of the problem and arranged for somebody to come up with the service equipment and it was all done very professionally. My air conditioner motor was bad and they came and replaced it all in a day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barney Wilmington, NC

The people I have worked with were kind and responsive.They incentivize repeat customers with discounts which is nice. They have not given me a reason to not trust them. The online portal is pretty easy to navigate and it resulted in me getting help quickly. I most recently needed to use it during an electrical failure in my home and they set up local electrician contractor to come out very timely, very swiftly and everything was done. Everything was squeaky clean and done within 48 hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barney, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cornelius Kissimmee, FL

Very attentive. I don't like that the price goes up every year. I used my warranty recently because my AC wasn't working properly. They sent a company out it was the weekend so someone came on tuesday. They fixed the problem but it happened again two days later. I called them and they were very helpful. They sent someone else out within two days and the problem was fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cornelius, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michelle B. Huntersville, NC

I've been having an issue getting someone to respond to my request. I think with the refrigerator they recommended I wait fifteen business days or something like that, other than that everything is going well. I needed to use my warranty for my refrigerator and the assigned vendor called me the same day which was great and he said he had ordered some parts, I went ahead and paid the fee. That was over two weeks ago and I haven't heard from him and I haven't heard from anyone at 2-10 either.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michelle, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rodney Columbus, GA

The customer service has been very reliable but I am having an issue with them right now. They have been good at getting people out to repair things and taking care of issues. As far as when something needs to be replaced in the home or taking care of replacement I have not been satisfied with their service. But I recently used my warranty to repair my air conditioning and I called 2-10 and they assigned personnel to me, he came out within two days after the assignment. He had it working properly within thirty to forty minutes and it was a very good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rodney, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rachel Jacksonville, FL

The hold time is really really long if I call them and the last time I had to call three different times because the automated system was not working correctly. My heat had cold air coming out of it so I put in the ticket online and they had a company contact me and I can have them come take care of it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rachel, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jack Jacksonville, FL

They've always been very helpful in getting a contractor a local contractor here to solve the problem. I have the HVAC problem just a couple of weeks ago and was able to get them out within twenty-four hours to solve the problem and turned out to be a rather easy fix.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jack, we're glad to hear your HVAC got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jimmy Bowie, MD

The quality of the service and the flexibility. When I use the service, the lady that called me that was able to make all the changes and corrections that were needed to make sure that my issue on my refrigerator was resolved quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jimmy, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patricia Phoenix, AZ

They were quick to return my call and they're pretty easy to work with. I find that they're picky in the other of contractors they're choosing are not all be the best and I've asked and I got for specific contractors and they wouldn't give them to me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patricia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kevin Tucson, AZ

The customer support is good but the problem is you're on the phone for over thirty to forty minutes. I have to use it on the air pressure switch for the treaded bathtub base. Sent over some repairmen who were not qualified to fix it then they sent over the electrician, he could only do part of it. I had to get him to write something on his invoice that he couldn't finish it. I went back 2-10 warranty so they could send somebody out who's, capable. Their website or so they're drop-down menus is terrible it really doesn't have what you need and increases a lot of problems because you write comments, I don't think you would ever read the comments.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kevin, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Deborah Columbia, MD

There are times that I called in and the company comes out to fix the part and if the parts can't be found or fixed they offer to pay me to replace the part. You have to submit a claim online otherwise it's a super long wait to get things taken care of properly. Then you can see it online the company that they've contacted for you within twenty four hours. Overall they have the least deductible and the most coverage.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Deborah, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

M. Locust Grove, GA

They were very efficient, they get right back to you. I'm used to talking to someone on the phone, but when you can use technology they do respond so it's very streamlined and very efficient. I needed to use my warranty for when my garage malfunctioned and I'm pleased with what they did because the garage door is working fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi M, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

John Arvada, CO

I don't have any problems with them. They uh they uh and with that said they were said they were going to do. My swamp cooler was rusted out and it needed to be replaced, so they gave us the money to replace it. Right now I'm happy with two to ten.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kimberly Mooresville, NC

They've been very responsive with any concerns that I've had. My air conditioner had an issue and the company came out the same day and repaired the product. I've had other home warranties before and two to ten is definitely much better than any other home warranty company I've ever worked with.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kimberly, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Dayton, OH

It was a very simple process and I need a rapid response. I got online and entered the request for service and I had notification within a very short period of time and then actually had the tech out the house the very next day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Robert Rio Rancho, NM

They've been very reactive and any kind of a problem they will take care of in a prompt manner. Everything was was in good condition. Recently I had a problem with the dishwasher and within a couple of hours they arranged for an appointment and within a couple days they were here. There was a seventy five dollar service charge every time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dean Providence Forge, VA

They've responded quickly each time we've had any issues and taken care of the problem. We just had to use it for the air conditioning and a company a came out within a day or two and it was running in no time. I don't have any issues with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dean, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Peolicia Covington, GA

I just recently had a flood from my dishwasher and it was very long process, it took about a month, but they were able to replace that dishwasher. It was a positive experience. I've always had a great response whenever I called, they were always attentive and very proactive in trying to help me resolve whatever it is that I needed to have done.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Peolicia, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cathy Williamsburg, VA

They were available and communicative with me. I needed the warranty for my air conditioning and heating unit and they sent someone right out and they took care of it and followed up and it went well. The people I spoke with were friendly and professional.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cathy, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Terre Haute, IN

They've always been very prompt and reacted quickly to the issues that we had at hand. We've never had an issue with getting something taken care of, they've never argued about whether it was their problem or not, they just always take care of the issue as quickly as it could be taken care of.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Huntsville, AL

They do their best to ensure that I get the service that I need to repair my home appliances or whatever and then they've been pretty good about it working with me and get me get a new appliances or repair whatever else. I chose to stay with them cause it cost was reasonable and I've already had ten plus years of history with them and they've been very helpful in just getting my air conditioning, my microwave, my dishwasher, my garbage disposal whatever it is they've been there to make sure that it was repaired or replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey David, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tamara Lithonia, GA

I just recently had to use my warranty to get my garage door fixed and I was able to set up an appointment through one of their customer service agents and someone came out two or three days later and the service that was provided was excellent. He even came back when the issue occurred again. I've had nothing but positive interactions with customer service and they help me to get what I need and make the process easy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tamara, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Betty Charleston, SC

When I call the representatives are always very courteous and they are very helpful in getting my problem solved. I had a light fixture that had sparks to fly from it and within 24 hours I had a service tech out and they were able to replace the light the switch plate and fixed my problem. I've had several companies come out but the most efficient one and the one I like is Gregory Electric.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Betty, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marilyn Payson, UT

I have one outstanding claim. They didn't have any way to repair an electrical issue that I was having. I have one more request into them to get that fixed and I've contact an electrician to come in and start that work for me, I hope they'll pick up. I also have a dishwasher that was not working and I contacted them and they made arrangements through Sears to get that fixed. A 75 dollar deductible seems reasonable and even though the service was not that expensive they took care of the problem that I didn't have to worry about. The technician that came out to our house was absolutely amazing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marilyn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Hallsville, TX

They are just really easy to work with and save me a lot of money. The first time I used my warranty was for my air conditioner. The air conditioner was completely out and I put in a claim online. I had air conditioning people call, they had the air conditioning people call me the next day and I had a brand new one installed probably within a week and I was charged a hundred dollars service fee for brand new air conditioner. They're quick and I've never had problems with it it's always fixed everything or replaced anything broken.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Christopher, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Denise Carolina Beach, NC

I stay with 2-10 now because it's what I know and it hasn't failed me yet. My local rep is always so helpful and I feel that she's always sharing knowledge to other realtors and she's always in touch checking in to see if I needed anything. I think the people they have working speaks better than going on a website and typing in a claim, it's nice to have a person. Just last week I had a garbage disposal go out at a rental property and I called them and it got taken care of right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Denise, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Heath Springs, SC

I like the people I dealt but I don't like the website. Electrical that was good, we called for that and they connected us with the electrician and they came out. They did a job on the air conditioning that wasn't good and they said they weren't responsible for it because it was put in improperly. Some of the things we need dealt with they say they won't do.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mengying Peoria, AZ

I am quite satisfied. My AC needed a new part and some other maintenance, so they dispatched the company and they fixed it within two to three business days. I think the only downside is for example if we know that there's something wrong but don't know what it is that's wrong they come in and check the house. If there is more than one cause of the malfunction then we have to raise multiple tickets for each one, which is time consuming but other than that its fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mengying, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Virginia Beach, VA

They could do better screening of the contractors that they work with. Sometimes you get some that take a while to show up or are not very receptive to communication and some of them are pretty good. On one occasion we had the refrigerator doors leaking and we had a company come out here and they had new seals, but thei seals were already bent and not in good shape and we them come back out and get different seals because it was a problem that they were not in good condition. There's a couple time when it was very difficult to get a hold of the contractors to come and do some work but for the most part they've been pretty good and receptive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Innocent Lawrenceville, GA

I would advise any new homeowner to choose two ten. The breaker for my dishwasher went out so they had to replace the whole electrical pannel behind the wall. They came with their own materials. They did it within thirty minutes. And all that was under a hundred dollars in which I think was less than if I had gotten a private electrician to come out. They're very attentive, they don't see any problem that can't be solved so I'm very happy with it

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Innocent, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tyrone Norfolk, VA

I recently just had my hot water heater replaced and I placed the call within an hour the company that was going to come out to do an assessment gave me a call and set a time and still they were here in a rapid response. If I'm having a problem using the online portal or or calling the customer service line they get right on it and dispatch company come very quickly with my needs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Tyrone, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dennis Omaha, NE

Very positive. I've had to use them 2 times since I got my home, it's an older home and they have done everything possible to get me someone that will come out and take care of the situation and that's all that you want when you have a warranty company. Someone that you can trust that they are going to take care of you. They were so pleasant. I have nothing but good things to say about them and as a matter of fact I'm gonna re-up when the year is over. Good customer service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dennis, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Lloydstone Buford, GA

I've had trouble with both my washer and dryer, the last gentleman who came out to service the dryer really went out of his way to make sure that everything was right and to explain to me everything that was wrong and how he could best fix it. Very professional and timely. They always go above and beyond to try to get the service provider with me as quickly as possible.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Lloyd, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rebecca

I wish I would have had more options and control but also I enjoyed how he handled everything from start to finish as far as scheduling stuff like that. There was a misshapen pit under my sink that was ill fitting. So over time it started to leak. And so I chose to use my warranty to call in and get back. They should really check into the vendors that they're using, I called the many complaints about the plumbing and I did experience delays and a lack of communication from the plumbing company, however when they did come to fix everything it took the guy was maybe five minutes to do it and I was pleased with the service and speak with the technician but I just think they're either overbooked and there's not enough that. And they should maybe try to have more than one company that we can toggle between.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rebecca, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jaimerson

It's reliable and easy to utilize the services and when my warranty expires will be renewing it. My garage door screen was broken on it and the the wooden part of the garage door ended up coming out so I submitted a claim and the guy came to evaluate the door and he gave me a estimate and then two ten home warranty covers pretty much half of the total price so that was very very legit. They were very supportive through all the claims and it was easy to make a claim and they reached out and got me connected to someone who could fix my issue.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jaimerson, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Wendy

The communication with them was very satisfactory by email and text. I turned in the claim online and the communication was very good. I had a claim recently with my refrigerator. They dispatched a repair person I think like the next day or the second day. And came out it was repaired on the spot. They didn't have to get an authorization. So I was pleased with the immediacy of the repair. I was very satisfied with the way it was handled.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Wendy, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ronald

I did everything online and when I sent it again they responded very quickly and arranged for the repair person to come out and he was out within a day or two and they were very helpful. My hot water heater quit working and that's why we called it in and actually it needed to be replaced and that's what they did. The person that was hired kept me updated with the process and he was really good at calling me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ronald, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Terrie

Their customer support was fine and they were very responsive. So the week before thanksgiving my washer stopped spinning so that Monday before thanksgiving I put in an online service request. I knew that it was a holiday week. I knew nothing was gonna happen but I didn't hear back from anybody so the Tuesday after thanksgiving I called and said what's the scoop. They told me who which service company have been assigned to me and give me their phone number and so I followed up with them and I left three messages the course of that week and they never returned my call a week later I called back to two ten. and said okay I'll call company A they have not responded what our next steps so they assigned me company B to fix my washer company B responded right away but they couldn't send anybody out for two more weeks. Well two more weeks turned into four more weeks turned into the first week of January to first week of January somebody finally came out and assess my situation. He determined I needed two more parts so then they got ordered and of course that took a couple of weeks and so then the next part came and now we're towards the end of January and when he took it apart to put in that part he discovered two more part needed to be ordered should in those parts got order then of course it's an older washing machine so that part didn't exist so then two ten said okay the appliance people to find it we'll see if we can find it, well I had to let that sit for two weeks and says the middle of February and now we're February I still don't have a washer we determined that okay the parts were never going to be available and two ten cash me out so that I can go purchased of the washer. I wish they'd been a little more proactive instead of me constantly calling out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terrie, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gail

Everytime I call I get answers to all my questions and it's very easy to schedule an appointment when I need one. I used it very recently when the refrigerator, one of the motors went out, and I filled out a form online and two days later the gentleman was here. Unfortunately he didn't have the part but he came back the next day with the part and he fixed the refrigerator and it works great. Of the two experiences with them they both went fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gail, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eon

I've only have like two encounters with customer support and it was really good because it was helpful and I was able to get done what I need to get done. Actually I just used it last week when my garage door messed up and the screen broke, so they got here within three days. They actually fixed it in a way where we wouldn't have any more issues with it where could damage the door. That was really good. It is easy to maneuver through their online portal and should you need to call prime customer support they are available for you.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eon, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeffrey

Yes my air conditioner actually today went out so I just put in a claim that about two weeks ago it was also out again for the first time and I was able to get a guy out there the next day through the home warranty company and it was fixed but there's still a problem so they are coming out tomorrow night. It seems like you can only submit a claim through the website, otherwise it's a whole bunch of queuing and waiting on the phone to be able to reach somebody to actually talk about it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

J

They've always been very efficient at answering my questions and getting back and I've been very pleased. We've had several issues for the past couple of years which is odd and they were very good insurance. Most recently our heater went out and so I called them to come to have someone come out and they did and they fixed it and then it went out again and they came back the next day fix it again and now it does appear to be fixed so I'm very thrilled with that. I've been very pleased.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi J, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.