2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Lenora Phoenix, AZ

Whenever I needed them for problem they were always there. Everyone is pleasant, nice to talk to, they don't harass you or anything. It's a wonderful experience having to call them, they explained everything quite well. I needed to use my warranty for my washer and dryer. I called them and before the week was over I had someone at the house fixing it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Lenora, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Terri Decatur, AL

Everytime I talked with them or needed them they were fast and courteous. I think they're just a very good company and they're very friendly and very professional. They use very good service people. I'm very happy with them, I'll use them for a long time. I've used the warranty twice so far. Once on the heater, second on the air conditioner and when I called them I had a service person out here the next day. The service people were the best, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Terri, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cari Green Valley, AZ

The people at 2-10 are very responsive and get back to you right away. They are very compassionate and willing to help you no matter what you need. They are very good at what they do. We just used the warranty recently for air conditioning and they got a hold of the company right away they came out. They were very professional and got it fixed I think within twenty minutes.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cari, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ellen Tucson, AZ

It has been a very positive experience. But I am having an issue right now, they are replacing my water heater and the contractor has had to reschedule a few times. They have been very good about calling back to make sure to tell me updates.They have good contractors. Value for your money is good. I trust them so far and I have already told a few people about them. Sometimes things take longer than expected.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ellen, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Veronica Snellville, GA

I haven't had any issues with them. The people show up on time and process claims in a timely manner. Good communication.The product is easy and affordable. Recently my air conditioner wasn't blowing upstairs so I had to call. I had to place the claim online and then when I did that I received an email scheduling me and then the company called me like five minutes later to schedule a date. The service person came here and checked out my whole system. He got it working again upstairs which is all I wanted so it worked out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Veronica, we're glad to hear your air conditioner got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dan Athens, AL

I have already recommended 2-10 to a friend. I appreciate the fact that every time I call I can always get somebody to talk to and they follow through on what they say as far as return calls or updates. Maybe three weeks ago my air conditioning broke and I called 2-10 and they set up the repair person. The repair person was here in a reasonable time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dan, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephanie Richmond, VA

I've used it twice here recently on two different properties and the other one you did finally come through yesterday that's been actually work in the rain and was extraordinary when he did come back there's a little debate is personal pricing but that was all ironed out and we're very happy. Consistency and level of professionalism of the vendors to come out to handle the various claims. Your vendors are just outstanding and we've just really been please couldn't, couldn't be any happier.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephanie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marilyn Haymarket, VA

They were quick to respond. And they were excellent and could communicate easily so the people that you call as well as the technicians that came out and you know did the repair and so forth. We used it probably within the last month and a half with the air condition system was not working and the guy came out very promptly like the next day and was able to determine what the issue was and fix it. The lady that we call and so forth for the repair and so forth, Donna, she was excellent to work with always getting back to me very, very happy with the service from them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marilyn, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marcus Jacksonville, FL

Ease of use, either making a claim and quick responses when things you needed. My AC went out a couple months ago and I made a claim. Fifteen minutes later they had a company for me and unfortunately, the company hasn't been able to reach out. I couldn't get in contact with them so I went back and within another fifteen minutes they had a new company assigned to me and that coming to be able to handle my situation.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marcus, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jason Columbus, GA

They have been very prompt about answering my phone calls and also they have been very prompt about sending out a technician for the problem. Back in September of this year, we had a problem with the A. C. They sent them out real quick. As soon as I made a claim on the warranty, they sent me an email within an hour's time and I had heard from the technician within twenty-four hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jason, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jim Newport News, VA

My sister-in-law is a real estate agent and she told me that 2-10 was really good. They're really good and they have good people working for them. You cannot call them up with claims. It can only be done online. And not everybody knows how to do online. Like a lot of people that don't know older homes that have 2-10 they're older people, they don't know how to use a computer or a phone like this.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jim, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Julie Orange Park, FL

The service was always excellent and timely. Every time we had a need (and there were quite a few of them) they were expedient very efficient and supplied us with vendors who got to the root of the problem ASAP. We moved into our new home six months ago and there are all kinds of hiccups from the hot water heater, to the dishwasher, everything imaginable in a new home that had glitches, even after inspection was done on the home. 2-10 was so efficient and getting as qualified vendors out to take a look at the problem, fixed it immediately and that was very much appreciated.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Julie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shaunna Edwards Temple Hills, MD

Customer Support - they really care. The contracted tradesmen that come out; I've had some great experiences and some terrible ones. But 2-10 Service has always tried to be thorough and helpful, and I appreciate this as a new homeowner while pregnant with my 1st, I am juggling alot so it gives peace of mind to know that they will take care of me in emergencies. Thank you!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shaunna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tony Alpharetta, GA

Their their follow up could be a little better. My hot water heater stopped heating water consistently and when I submitted the claim they were very quick to respond and get a a technician out to my house and get the approval for the ordering of the the new water heater and basically expedited the process so that I could get that installed as quickly as we could. It went very smoothly. It is very easy to submit a claim.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Woodbridge, VA

They've always been available whenever I need it, or if they were unavailable they let me know when someone could get back to me. I recently needed to use the warranty for my garbage disposal. They came out twice and on the most recent one they decided to go ahead and replace it completely. The service itself is great, but sometimes the contractors may not be that knowledge just based on their experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donna Carolina Beach, NC

I'm pleased with my homeowners warranty. If I wasn't pleased I would not have renewed it. Once I needed to use my warranty and a plumber came out and he was very knowledgeable with what he was doing and solved my problem. The customer service is has always been great once I got through. It's always complicated getting to talk to a customer service, but they're very knowledgeable and very helpful. Very positive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Karyn

They were very responsive to my problem and they were able to get the part quickly and install it correctly. I just used it recently for when my dishwasher needed a new board. They came to diagnose the problem two days after I called them and they ordered the parts and they said the parts were gonna take probably ninety days because of the whole supply chain issues and it actually came in a week later. The next after they told me they came and they came the following day and installed the part and the dishwasher is working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Karyn, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Fleming Island, FL

I don't have to pay a hundred of dollars and every time I call somebody to fix something. My dishwasher wasn't working and Steven did a good job. He kept on coming back until everything was fixed. Another time we had an electrical company come. They looked at everything and fixed everything on the same day. When I have a job that I need done, within 24 hrs I have somebody contact me so I think that's great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Crystal Montgomery, AL

Anytime I've needed needed to call 2-10 they have been fantastic and answered my questions and basically handle whatever situation had arise. Our air conditioner actually started smoking on the inside I don't know if the motor locked up or if it was a fire I don't know, but luckily it was contained there and so of course we call the warranty and the guy actually came out that day and it fixed it and because we live in Alabama it's hot all year and so he was able to fix it that day and get our air back working. I have had a couple of problems with the service providers that they send out but if I call the customer service they will send out a second opinion and handle it and it's been fantastic.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Crystal, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 2nd, 2022

Timothy Tucson, AZ

My refrigerator stopped working I got a tech out there to fix it. The website is difficult to use and not very user friendly.

Anonymous Omaha, NE

They been very responsive. I made the claim online and they responded within twenty four hours and it was all good.

J Patrick Bessemer, AL

Very poor communication for me. They constantly get the information, I think that's good, but I couldn't get in communication with them and it would take hours to get in touch with them. It took over a month to find the problem I had.

Alison Dean Phoenix, AZ

The first year was pretty great except for extremely long wait times, so I renewed my contract for a higher price and was told I was getting the exact same contract. It turned out I did not get the same contract and I got many down grades without being told and being charged a higher price

Wendi Kuhnert Atlanta, GA

2-10 was unable to get a contractor to my house when the AC failed. I was asked to wait 2 weeks for service. My house was 90 degrees inside. I was told to go to another contractor outside of the system and now I have to wait 4-6 weeks for my claim to be processed. I am out $3400! What a waste of money this Warrenty is.

Rebecca Taylor Papillion, NE

I have spent countless hours on hold trying to get a claim resolved to no avail. I filled out the claim escalation form only to have the web page freeze up when I hit the submit button

Anonymous Charleston, SC

A plumber we got through 2-10 was very helpful. Our toilet was broken and he fixed it and had replaced the part already.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kina Williamson Gibsonville, NC

Not good follow through. One of my requests got cancelled and never knew why. One request was sent to a vendor who did not complete the job. I feel like I paid $100 for nothing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kina Williamson, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Chris Trainor Knoxville, TN

The $100 service fee where you have no control over which contractor is sent or what they'll charge. The company that was dispatched tried to rip me off, our the $100 service fee as the vendor "no longer works with 2-10".

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Chris Trainor, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Heather Clayton Youngstown, OH

I would rate lower but it's not an option. We are currently in the middle of a huge homeowners claim because our dishwasher pump quit working and was actually leaking underneath our floors and both of the appliance repair contractors that 210 sent failed to disconnect it and allowed it to continue leaking underneath the dishwasher. In addition to having a dishwasher that still does not work at all, we now are in a situation where our floors, walls, and cabinets have to be ripped out

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Heather Clayton, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Grant Weldon Birmingham, AL

I needed a replacement disposal so I scheduled a technician through 2-10 that came out and told me that it needed to be replaced, which I already knew and stated. He then told me that 2-10 would not cover the disposal because a pre-existing crack is not "normal wear and tear." 2-10 said they would at least refund the service fee but it has been 2 months now with no sign.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Grant Weldon, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dianne Evers Moyock, NC

I am a Real Estate Broker in NC and recently purchased Supreme Coverage for a client. Within a couple of months after closing their HVAC stopped working. The contractor came out and said it needed to be replaced. The claim was denied being told it was preexisting. I am extremely upset and have contacted our rep. This needs to be resolved and I am expecting to hear back today. Please follow up with who I need to speak with. Thank you.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dianne Evers, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Teshia McSwain Columbia, SC

1. I was told something would be covered. Then someone else came and told me different. Supervisor got involved told me it would be covered. In the end you all reneged on your word. 2. Horrible hold times, on average 2 hours. 3. No one gets back to your 4. Coverage is horrible. 5. You send subpar contractors out. And this is just a few of the reasons I will be taking my properties back to the other vendor.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Teshia McSwain , we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Daniel Atlanta, GA

Horrible experience trying to get vital repairs done. Customer service was unhelpful, sometimes rude, and even accused me of lying when I told them I had called and spoken to a representative multiple times already because "they didn't have any records of it". Poor quality contractors overall; multiple times they have not fixed the issue they were sent to fix, requiring another appointment and often another fee. I regret ever working with this company.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Daniel, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Dacula, GA

Their person contacted me with someone very quickly. Our AC went out and they got me a repair guy in about two days. He came out very quickly and was very cautious.

Marc Maryville, TN

We absolutely love our agent and her work has definitely helped us to escalate some issues whenever there was some. Sometimes they've been unable to resolve the issues we were having. Anytime we try to use our HVAC portion of our warranty we've had nothing but issues with the people who are being sent out their lack of knowledge about the systems.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marc, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Owen Rogers, AR

The companies that have come out to the service have been good. I'm having repetitive issues with my air conditioning unit and they just keep adding Freon when there's something more that's wrong with my AC unit. The claim process is easy, but it's very frustrating that they won't properly fix the AC.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Owen, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Bentonville, AR

I spent four hours being transferred around and on the phone this past week trying to get stuff done. Eight out of ten times it's been a positive experience. There were some hassles with extra paperwork when I had multiple claims at once.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susan Trussville, AL

Every time I've called they've been very helpful and problems have been resolved. When we file the claims they send a technician out and the issue is resolved.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Demetris Hamilton, GA

I've had to use my warranty for HVAC system. I went online and it was pretty straightforward as far as submitting a work order and it is taken care of in a pretty quick fashion.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Demetris, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia Greenville, SC

I don't like that we have to put everything online. We had some plumbing work done and it was a really good experience. The worker explained what he was doing and was very respectful of our home and took care of the situation. Once we had a worker mess up some electrical work and I had to repair it myself.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Norman Hephzibah, GA

The customer service support was really great and really informative as far as fixing the issue that I had. The contractor had some miscommunication and mishaps with my work order.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Norman, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sean Cumming, GA

Very easy to get in touch when they answer the call. I had a problem with my freezer in the garage. A company came out within twenty four hours to take a look at it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sean, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nora Hendersonville, TN

It was a smooth process to get a repair man out. The first time I used it for my refrigerator and each time it was easy to do. I just wish it was a little bit cheaper.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nora, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Waddell, AZ

They have no customer support. Two years ago my air conditioning broke at the height of the pandemic. I could not get a person on the phone I was only allowed to put in request in on the website. I ended up having to pay for getting it fixed myself because they couldn't get me a contractor to come out and do it. I could never get a hold of any person to have a conversation with because they don't have customer support .

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

C Oro Valley, AZ

They took my claim very quickly. The air conditioner went out and the capacitor was burned up and they paid the price and replaced the capacitor even though of the whole unit needed replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi C, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Melissa Riverdale, GA

They were pretty good. My AC went out. And the response time was very quick and efficient and always reasonable. They are always courteous and fast. The staff was responsive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Melissa, we're excited to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing and being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Arthur Columbus, GA

The purchasing department seems to be lacking in their responsibilities. I use my warranty approximately three times and it's because the service was very problematic. On this fourth time I been waiting too long now to get all that was required and as of right now I still haven't gotten it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Arthur, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

James Kannapolis, NC

We are happy with the service. The only thing was that initially getting through to them takes a super long and once it was resolved everything was fine from there.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi James, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Judy McClure Maryville, TN

Our ac went out yes they sent person a week after to check it had to have compressor part ordered electric had to be checked an repairs made waited 6 weeks in heat to be told our need for electrician had been canceled And it was up to us find an have fixed ourselves when we plainly have electric problems covered in our policy uts not right after waiting all that time the company that had part back in 6 weeks told us 210 was supposed to supply us with window air because it taking so long I'm not happy about how we were treated we've used 210 for 6 years now I looking into other companies Judy McClure Maryville Tennessee

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Judy, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Jul. 21st, 2022

Chad Graham Bentonville, AR

2-10's coverage of claims filed is the most ridiculous thing I've ever encountered. Nothing is covered and you won't see any money reimbursed for any kind of work done to your home from an issue that comes up. The entire purpose of a warranty is to have your home covered in the event that something goes wrong. Every time something goes wrong, 2-10 finds a loophole or simply doesn't pay to help keep your home whole. On top of that, you have to spend at least 2 hours on hold to be told you're not getting any money. Getting a 2-10 hone warranty is the worst thing someone can do. Throughout each home I've owned and had 2-10 as a home warranty provider, I've filed 5 claims for substantial items and probably received a combined $100 from 2-10 and I paid for the rest.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Chad, we're sorry to hear how you feel. What you described is not the experience we aim to provide as we pay out 97.5% of all claims placed with us. If you feel we did not honor our coverage, please give us a call and we will review your claim with you. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time.

Jul. 21st, 2022