2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Tara Virginia Beach, VA

Every time I have reached out to them they've answered my questions that I've had very thoroughly. It is a really good warranty program. My back water hose was leaking and I couldn't get the hose off so I called the company. I put in a work order online and within a half hour a plumbing company reached out to me and set up an appointment two days later.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tara, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shirley Charlotte, NC

Whenever I've had a problem they've been on top of things and helping me right away. I just think 2-10 is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a home warranty. The first time I used the warranty was for my hot water heater and working with them was excellent, no problems at all.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shirley, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael Portsmouth, VA

As soon as I called them they put everything in motion so I could get my service done. Every time I call my service has been done very quickly. I called early in the morning and I got a call back later that day making an appointment.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Richard Tipp City, OH

They take my calls right away and give me assistance within one working day. My air conditioning went out and I called the company and they connected me with a local provider and the local provider came out within two working days. They called me right away and there were no problems while they were here.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Torii Emporia, VA

The process was easy and they were on top of things so I'm satisfied. I have already recommended 2-10 to two people. And I plan on renewing it, so far it's a pleasant experience. My AC stopped working out of nowhere and they identified the problem and got it replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Torii, we're glad to hear your AC got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Schertz, TX

The product is pretty good. I had a water heater go out and it took a month for the first vendors and they never called me back but when I called in concerns, the lady got another vendor to call me immediately and they took care of it within a couple of days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gary Houston, TX

Some products aren't covered under the warranty that should be included. I just used my warranty this past month for my AC. I called and they gave me one contractor and they came out and they looked at it and told me what I needed and they got it fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gary, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Jacksonville, FL

It's been pretty good. The product has been valuable. I like the warranty and recommended 2-10. I just like the local vendors for the most part, I have been happy with the people they have sent out. My AC unit went out and they came a couple times and eventually they were able to finally diagnose the problem correctly and they did fix it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear your AC got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Thomas

They followed through on everything that I asked them to and everything is done in a timely manner. When I called they were very nice and knowledgeable. Last week I had a problem with my air conditioner. And we were having ninety degree heat. And the very next day somebody came to fix the air conditioning unit and I have had no problems since.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Thomas, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Edward Duluth, GA

It's difficult online to get in touch with someone without the call, so it's difficult to communicate after the service. Several times I've used my warranty and the service was incredibly fast. It was it was perfect, I have no complaints about that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Edward, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alberta Riverview, FL

Whenever I call they're always responsive and polite and courteous. I like the company. I don't see myself having a warranty with any other company but 2-10. I just used it, my AC wouldn't come on and I called 2-10, they dispatched a technician in my area they came out in a matter of minutes. Within not even 10 minutes it was fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alberta, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Omaha, NE

I gave them a call and they were very good, they took care of the problem and arranged for somebody to come up with the service equipment and it was all done very professionally. My air conditioner motor was bad and they came and replaced it all in a day.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi David, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Barney Wilmington, NC

The people I have worked with were kind and responsive.They incentivize repeat customers with discounts which is nice. They have not given me a reason to not trust them. The online portal is pretty easy to navigate and it resulted in me getting help quickly. I most recently needed to use it during an electrical failure in my home and they set up local electrician contractor to come out very timely, very swiftly and everything was done. Everything was squeaky clean and done within 48 hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Barney, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cornelius Kissimmee, FL

Very attentive. I don't like that the price goes up every year. I used my warranty recently because my AC wasn't working properly. They sent a company out it was the weekend so someone came on tuesday. They fixed the problem but it happened again two days later. I called them and they were very helpful. They sent someone else out within two days and the problem was fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cornelius, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michelle B. Huntersville, NC

I've been having an issue getting someone to respond to my request. I think with the refrigerator they recommended I wait fifteen business days or something like that, other than that everything is going well. I needed to use my warranty for my refrigerator and the assigned vendor called me the same day which was great and he said he had ordered some parts, I went ahead and paid the fee. That was over two weeks ago and I haven't heard from him and I haven't heard from anyone at 2-10 either.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michelle, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Rodney Columbus, GA

The customer service has been very reliable but I am having an issue with them right now. They have been good at getting people out to repair things and taking care of issues. As far as when something needs to be replaced in the home or taking care of replacement I have not been satisfied with their service. But I recently used my warranty to repair my air conditioning and I called 2-10 and they assigned personnel to me, he came out within two days after the assignment. He had it working properly within thirty to forty minutes and it was a very good experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rodney, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Stephanie Richmond, VA

I've used it twice here recently on two different properties and the other one you did finally come through yesterday that's been actually work in the rain and was extraordinary when he did come back there's a little debate is personal pricing but that was all ironed out and we're very happy. Consistency and level of professionalism of the vendors to come out to handle the various claims. Your vendors are just outstanding and we've just really been please couldn't, couldn't be any happier.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Stephanie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marilyn Haymarket, VA

They were quick to respond. And they were excellent and could communicate easily so the people that you call as well as the technicians that came out and you know did the repair and so forth. We used it probably within the last month and a half with the air condition system was not working and the guy came out very promptly like the next day and was able to determine what the issue was and fix it. The lady that we call and so forth for the repair and so forth, Donna, she was excellent to work with always getting back to me very, very happy with the service from them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marilyn, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marcus Jacksonville, FL

Ease of use, either making a claim and quick responses when things you needed. My AC went out a couple months ago and I made a claim. Fifteen minutes later they had a company for me and unfortunately, the company hasn't been able to reach out. I couldn't get in contact with them so I went back and within another fifteen minutes they had a new company assigned to me and that coming to be able to handle my situation.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marcus, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jason Columbus, GA

They have been very prompt about answering my phone calls and also they have been very prompt about sending out a technician for the problem. Back in September of this year, we had a problem with the A. C. They sent them out real quick. As soon as I made a claim on the warranty, they sent me an email within an hour's time and I had heard from the technician within twenty-four hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jason, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jim Newport News, VA

My sister-in-law is a real estate agent and she told me that 2-10 was really good. They're really good and they have good people working for them. You cannot call them up with claims. It can only be done online. And not everybody knows how to do online. Like a lot of people that don't know older homes that have 2-10 they're older people, they don't know how to use a computer or a phone like this.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jim, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Julie Orange Park, FL

The service was always excellent and timely. Every time we had a need (and there were quite a few of them) they were expedient very efficient and supplied us with vendors who got to the root of the problem ASAP. We moved into our new home six months ago and there are all kinds of hiccups from the hot water heater, to the dishwasher, everything imaginable in a new home that had glitches, even after inspection was done on the home. 2-10 was so efficient and getting as qualified vendors out to take a look at the problem, fixed it immediately and that was very much appreciated.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Julie, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shaunna Edwards Temple Hills, MD

Customer Support - they really care. The contracted tradesmen that come out; I've had some great experiences and some terrible ones. But 2-10 Service has always tried to be thorough and helpful, and I appreciate this as a new homeowner while pregnant with my 1st, I am juggling alot so it gives peace of mind to know that they will take care of me in emergencies. Thank you!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shaunna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tony Alpharetta, GA

Their their follow up could be a little better. My hot water heater stopped heating water consistently and when I submitted the claim they were very quick to respond and get a a technician out to my house and get the approval for the ordering of the the new water heater and basically expedited the process so that I could get that installed as quickly as we could. It went very smoothly. It is very easy to submit a claim.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Woodbridge, VA

They've always been available whenever I need it, or if they were unavailable they let me know when someone could get back to me. I recently needed to use the warranty for my garbage disposal. They came out twice and on the most recent one they decided to go ahead and replace it completely. The service itself is great, but sometimes the contractors may not be that knowledge just based on their experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Donna Carolina Beach, NC

I'm pleased with my homeowners warranty. If I wasn't pleased I would not have renewed it. Once I needed to use my warranty and a plumber came out and he was very knowledgeable with what he was doing and solved my problem. The customer service is has always been great once I got through. It's always complicated getting to talk to a customer service, but they're very knowledgeable and very helpful. Very positive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Donna, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Karyn

They were very responsive to my problem and they were able to get the part quickly and install it correctly. I just used it recently for when my dishwasher needed a new board. They came to diagnose the problem two days after I called them and they ordered the parts and they said the parts were gonna take probably ninety days because of the whole supply chain issues and it actually came in a week later. The next after they told me they came and they came the following day and installed the part and the dishwasher is working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Karyn, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Anonymous Fleming Island, FL

I don't have to pay a hundred of dollars and every time I call somebody to fix something. My dishwasher wasn't working and Steven did a good job. He kept on coming back until everything was fixed. Another time we had an electrical company come. They looked at everything and fixed everything on the same day. When I have a job that I need done, within 24 hrs I have somebody contact me so I think that's great.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

David Huntsville, AL

They do their best to ensure that I get the service that I need to repair my home appliances or whatever and then they've been pretty good about it working with me and get me get a new appliances or repair whatever else. I chose to stay with them cause it cost was reasonable and I've already had ten plus years of history with them and they've been very helpful in just getting my air conditioning, my microwave, my dishwasher, my garbage disposal whatever it is they've been there to make sure that it was repaired or replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey David, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tamara Lithonia, GA

I just recently had to use my warranty to get my garage door fixed and I was able to set up an appointment through one of their customer service agents and someone came out two or three days later and the service that was provided was excellent. He even came back when the issue occurred again. I've had nothing but positive interactions with customer service and they help me to get what I need and make the process easy.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tamara, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Betty Charleston, SC

When I call the representatives are always very courteous and they are very helpful in getting my problem solved. I had a light fixture that had sparks to fly from it and within 24 hours I had a service tech out and they were able to replace the light the switch plate and fixed my problem. I've had several companies come out but the most efficient one and the one I like is Gregory Electric.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Betty, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marilyn Payson, UT

I have one outstanding claim. They didn't have any way to repair an electrical issue that I was having. I have one more request into them to get that fixed and I've contact an electrician to come in and start that work for me, I hope they'll pick up. I also have a dishwasher that was not working and I contacted them and they made arrangements through Sears to get that fixed. A 75 dollar deductible seems reasonable and even though the service was not that expensive they took care of the problem that I didn't have to worry about. The technician that came out to our house was absolutely amazing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marilyn, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Hallsville, TX

They are just really easy to work with and save me a lot of money. The first time I used my warranty was for my air conditioner. The air conditioner was completely out and I put in a claim online. I had air conditioning people call, they had the air conditioning people call me the next day and I had a brand new one installed probably within a week and I was charged a hundred dollars service fee for brand new air conditioner. They're quick and I've never had problems with it it's always fixed everything or replaced anything broken.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Christopher, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Denise Carolina Beach, NC

I stay with 2-10 now because it's what I know and it hasn't failed me yet. My local rep is always so helpful and I feel that she's always sharing knowledge to other realtors and she's always in touch checking in to see if I needed anything. I think the people they have working speaks better than going on a website and typing in a claim, it's nice to have a person. Just last week I had a garbage disposal go out at a rental property and I called them and it got taken care of right away.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Denise, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Heath Springs, SC

I like the people I dealt but I don't like the website. Electrical that was good, we called for that and they connected us with the electrician and they came out. They did a job on the air conditioning that wasn't good and they said they weren't responsible for it because it was put in improperly. Some of the things we need dealt with they say they won't do.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mengying Peoria, AZ

I am quite satisfied. My AC needed a new part and some other maintenance, so they dispatched the company and they fixed it within two to three business days. I think the only downside is for example if we know that there's something wrong but don't know what it is that's wrong they come in and check the house. If there is more than one cause of the malfunction then we have to raise multiple tickets for each one, which is time consuming but other than that its fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mengying, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Mary Virginia Beach, VA

They could do better screening of the contractors that they work with. Sometimes you get some that take a while to show up or are not very receptive to communication and some of them are pretty good. On one occasion we had the refrigerator doors leaking and we had a company come out here and they had new seals, but thei seals were already bent and not in good shape and we them come back out and get different seals because it was a problem that they were not in good condition. There's a couple time when it was very difficult to get a hold of the contractors to come and do some work but for the most part they've been pretty good and receptive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Mary, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Crystal Montgomery, AL

Anytime I've needed needed to call 2-10 they have been fantastic and answered my questions and basically handle whatever situation had arise. Our air conditioner actually started smoking on the inside I don't know if the motor locked up or if it was a fire I don't know, but luckily it was contained there and so of course we call the warranty and the guy actually came out that day and it fixed it and because we live in Alabama it's hot all year and so he was able to fix it that day and get our air back working. I have had a couple of problems with the service providers that they send out but if I call the customer service they will send out a second opinion and handle it and it's been fantastic.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Crystal, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 2nd, 2022

Venita Tucson, AZ

When I call them they call back right away. I have to pay the deductible fee everytime someone comes out, even if it is for the same thing each time.

Freda Winnabow, NC

Two to ten sent repairmen to my house. When they didn't do it correctly I called them back and they sent the same people and they fixed the problem.

Scarlett Charlotte, NC

Lots of delays. I've been waiting for a dishwasher replacement for months becuase there is a backlog of repairs. Not ideal. Hold times are long, but worht it once you get through.

Angelia Douglasville, GA

My air conditioner wasn't working so I called. They sent out a very good technician and it was a really good experience and he fixed it.

Raymond Montgomery, AL

A few weeks ago I had a contractor out here to replace the AC unit that went out. The replacement then also went out and they didn't want to replace it again because they said they're not responsible for it. But that's why I pay them, to replace things or to fix them when they break.

Eliacim Bryant, AR

Everything I needed they supplied it at the moment. They worked in a very timely manner to repair the switch for my garbage disposal.

Melinda tully Jacksonville, FL

Repairs been very easy to obtain. They have used contractors familiar with my needs and complex complicated cooling systems

Nicole Gibsonville, NC

2-10 is not good at all. You can't get through to customer service on the phone, you have to wait long periods of time. Nobody really communicates either. The service is not good quality. It is not a good value. They do as little as possible. There was a problem with my hose and I had to take two days off of work. They didn't fix it that day so I had to take another day off work. I just don't feel like they really care.

Ken Blackmore New Bern, NC

They sent out a contactor that could not do the repair in a reasonable time but charged me for a service call but when we complained about the contractor they did give some money but then said the garage door would not be covered again for rest of contract time

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ken, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Isabel Hernandez Houston, TX

This company is not user friendly nor equipped to hassle a Multifamily property. The disconnect from the agent sale/set up to actual claim process was a disaster. I've spent countless hours since September 2021 on the phone, from on-boarding to filing different claims. Eject I've asked for help from the tech department I've gotten bounced back and forth from agent services to customer service. When requesting Escalations or Supervisor, that process takes forever and so does ordering parts and vendor timeliness. Maybe a single family home would have been a better experience but their stab at getting into the multi family space was a poor try.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Isabel, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 30th, 2022

Michael Love Jacksonville, FL

Recent experience involving getting a burner replacement on my stove. The first repair man took the $75 fee and never came back the fix the stove. Further investigation found that this same vendor had a prior complaints for the same behavior,and yet 2-10 kept using him

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 22nd, 2022

Tyrone Covington, GA

They have helped me a lot. I made a call for a repair that I needed and they have always come through with my appliances and whatever I needed to have taken care of. I like the price. They replaced my washer because of the situation so I was very satisfied with that and my dryer was repaired.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tyrone, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 22nd, 2022