2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.4

Charles Smith Maricopa, AZ

They are very good in solving issues. When I had issue with an electrical company that spent 5 minute to troubleshoot smoke detector issue and could not fix it but ask me to pay them 500 hundred dollars' reported the issue to 2-10 and they sent another electric company to fix the issue without paying any money.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Audrey v Freeman Charlotte, NC

You have never wavered in your commitment to your customers. I have been with 2-10 since 2011 at times when I could not afford to pay the full premium, you guys allowed me create an ala cart option and still remain within your plan of coverage. For which I am very grateful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Audrey, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Helen Willoughby Jacksonville, FL

I have had to call 2-10 on 2 occasions for my HVAC system. I was very pleased with the service company they sent. They were very professional and came back and installed parts that had to be ordered. Servicemen were very courteous and knowledgeable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Helen, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Pat Szklennik

Very happy with your services. You do the best you can to get providers that DO THE WORK right. (We had one last year that took the co-payment and ran. They never turned in a report and weren't going to do any work, just in it for the co-payment.)

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Pat, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Vicki

It was a little hard to contact them because it happened on a weekend and I'm not real computer literate so I didn't turn it in by the computer I waited and called on Monday after that someone got a hold of me within twenty four hours.so that was that was good I mean that's what I expected. I don't have anything negative to say.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Vicki, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shakirah

It was easy to schedule somebody to come out and get our issue fixed in a timely manner. I've used them one time just recently when something was wrong with our garbage disposal it was backed up so someone came out to fix that.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shakirah, we're glad to hear your garbage disposal got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Margaret

I appreciate being encouraged to regularly have the tune-ups done. The most positive experience I had was when our garage door opener wasn't working. And I was able to get through to two to ten home warranties contractor to come out and fix it for just the eighty five dollar fee. I often have to wait on hold but when I do get through, usually I am able to get a helpful answer.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Margaret, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Nancy

It's takes a lot of pressure off your brain you don't have to sit around and worry how we're going to get it fixed or whatever. I'm a widow now so I have to think a little bit more about what I'm doing. I always get the stuff fixed. I probably haven't used it all that much but I keep it because it's better than paying full price for everything.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Nancy, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ray

Our heating system started to slow and I could sense there was gonna be impending problems. Then we called and two to ten responded we got a very good contractor. Instead of taking a week to get the item it took three weeks. Most of the customer service reps that I interacted with are knowledgeable.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Ray, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Raghu

Great use, easy to contact, and they have a couple of options that I can call back and go online and I got on the response on the same day. I would recommend everyone to two ten warranty because there is the peace of mind and also you don't have to worry about the major repairs.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Raghu, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Hoangvan

I think the reasonable price they're not cheap but they're not expensive because there's a lot of other options out there. I think they're reasonable. I think they're reliable. The person I talked was a very good listener and addressed the issue in a prompt manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Hoangvan, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ashley

Every time I've reached out I've been able to get everything solved right away and everything and clearly explain to me and haven't really run into any hook ups so. Everything's been doing great. I don't feel like there's any reason to distrust any of the services or anything that they provided at this point.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Ashley, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Right now I need them to look at my refrigerator. I had put a claim in December and its still not fixed. The first claim that I put in a refrigerator the guy came in and he looked at it and say I need a part but I never heard from them again. I never heard back from the mechanic supposed to fix to my refrigerator. The second time I called them they stated that it was too far to come all the way out here. Third time a technician came out he said that it was he fix it but it's not fix. So still sitting here with unfixed refrigerator. The staff for customer support are very professional and they take care of your needs.

Apr. 19th, 2022

It's been great so far. We've used the warranty before for our HVAC that wasn't working correctly upstairs they came by and got a contractor to come by and look at it and fix the problem. Every problem we've had they've addressed.

Rae

It takes awhile to get someone on the phone. The few times I needed to ask a question that I couldn't get through the automatic automatic help telephone and it took quite awhile to get them on the phone. I just used it as a a matter of fact last week. It was my thermostat that wasn't working. And it was replaced.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Rae, we're glad to hear your thermostat got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Gates

About a month ago my heat went out and when the warranty guy came to fix it. It was a super old unit but he replaced it and communicated with me regularly throughout the process to let me know when I would have a new heating unit parts. I've gotten more out of it than I paid for it. They do everything that I needed to do pretty timely and I think they're really good about communicating.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Gates, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Toni

We've used it several times and with the exception of on occasion they were usually very fast. Just recently the washing machine went out and a service agent gave a bad report. So we kept insisting that they send another agent now look at the washing machine and the second guy gave a good report saying that we needed it replaced. So we did eventually get the right service agent to come by. Another time was a garbage disposal and it was taken care of in a matter of days so that was a very good one. I did have to be persistent when one of my policies was one of my papers.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Toni, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Timothy

They work to get to the bottom of issue just not leave it. Just recently had to use it to get a microwave fixed. They sent a a repair person who came out and took the deposit and we never heard from him, but then two to ten followed up and got another repair person. And that person fixed it relatively quick.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Timothy, we're glad to hear your microwave got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Latonya

My water heater leaked over the weekend so I did put the request in on a Sunday and they called me Monday night and came out that same week a couple days later and then actually they called earlier than I thought and they came today to resolve a new water heater. Very timely. Everything is going good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Latonya, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dean

We're happy. Prompt service. We had a problem with our hot water tank and unfortunately the part that we needed wasn't covered under the warranty. But then we then we also when we bought the home they are also offered a hundred dollar credit to get our locks changed and we took advantage of that. So that was a good thing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Dean, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Once they're engaged on the phone in really good but sometimes it's a little difficult to get a hold of them. I just used it last week for the problem with the garbage disposal. I did it via the website and they were able to assign the repair person quickly the guy came through great job and it's working fine. I have no trouble with them. They're doing a great job.

Apr. 19th, 2022

Most of the time they're good if I can talk to somebody they always have encouragement and support. I just recently used it for my HVAC and I call them. The company that they referred me to got back with me. The people came out and did a good job and it was exactly what we needed. Its always been as expected.

Shelthia

A few weeks ago my refrigerator wasn't cooling and I contacted two ten and within that day they had me set up with a company. The company came and they did what they need to fix it. They've been a good company. That would recommended it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shelthia, we're glad to hear your refrigerator got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Keefer

The agents are very knowledgeable. I needed to use it for when my microwave broke down, they didn't replace the microwave but they offered to replace it, to give me a check to replace it but then I said no I want them to fix it because there was delay to fix it and there was six months. The part was on back order so after the six months they came to fix it and now my microwave is working.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Keefer, we're glad to hear your microwave got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Craig

I need the warranty when my water heater stopped, so they had some guys replace it and it was very good. They replaced it because I had to wait a week that's not good, but they came through and replaced it. And my garage opener repair was quick. Overall was a good experience. They were very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Craig, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Paulette

They were very accommodating. My water heater was going bad and I called him in right away they called me back they sent someone out within a week or so and it went from there and they installed a new one very quickly. I would definitely recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Paulette, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ronald

I’ve had really good luck with the people I’ve dealt. They are always positive. They take care of the problem. There is no grumpiness. I’ve used it four or fives times and each time they were here within a couple of days. The issues were taken care of. Sometimes there is a part to be ordered. The longest we’ve had to wait is two weeks in the middle of August for the air conditioning. That wasn’t a lot of fun in Florida. The people that work with them are top quality.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Ronald, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elaine

I'm not too familiar with technology and I'm not good with technology and its kind of very difficult when you call the number and eventually they help you but that's the only negative thing about it. They're positive. The people that come out to do the work and then they call up to follow up to see if everything was done right. They offer me a good service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Elaine, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jessica

I've had good and bad experiences. I had at my washer break and I had a technician come out over five times to try to fix it, and my frustration by what they spent more money trying to fix it and they did brief to just replace the washer. So that was kind of a bad experience. I also had a really good experience where my water heater went out they came and fixed it one time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jessica, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tyrone

They're really speedy. My thermostat went out and I contacted them and they came right out and took care of it. Their prices are very reasonable and I will refer them to all my friends and everything so I already bragging about them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Tyrone, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Angelicque

The last time I went and tried to do it online I was having a hard time for a call and they helped me out. For the most part when I had to use my warranty I was able to use it ,but there was a time when I tried to use it that I was not able to use it and that was just one time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Angelicque, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Elizabeth

So far I've requested two or three services and they were very responsive to us. They had to come back to fix something a second time. They replaced the thermostat, I thought it was the whole AC, but they had to come back and fix it again. They've been amazing.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Elizabeth, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 8th, 2022

I don't have issues. The air conditioner wouldn't cool and a technician came out and it's working now I I've got someone coming out in the few days here to look at before this morning. Very professional, prompt, knowledgeable and I was kept informed.

John

The service companies are great. The service provided by their national support organization not so much. I just recently called them about my washing machine I got back up I got back on the email from them saying that I was scheduled for I can't remember the precise date of Friday sometime between 8 of hours, hours of 8 and 5 which I thought a little bit of a stretch but you know I figured well pandemic maybe that's the best I can do so I'll let it ride well I mean you know nobody showed up probably about 3 o'clock after trying to reach the national organization of getting too long hold times finally I noticed that I had so the company that was doing the servicing so I called them and they said we're sorry we don't have you on our schedule for Friday you're on our schedule for Tuesday and we would never issued an 8 to 5 call out time. We will we will call you on Monday and give you either 8 or 5, 10 to 2 or 1 to 5. So you know the national organization was providing answers for the for local service people that has no connection to reality and you know if it wasn't if it wasn't for the fact that I uh white Kelly easily so much I probably would have already canceled my warranty but I like the local reference she she got it handled but you know it's typical of what I have encountered every time I've ever had to call 2-10. The Warranty Repair national people were disconnected from reality and I end up having to make multiple calls and get people involved locally and then I get it straight.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Susan

They're fast and super efficient, we've always have an excellent experience every time we needed a repair. Well recently we needed to use it I just went online and easily put in my claim and the worker came out and completed the work quickly and thoroughly. It was our stove, repaired our stove within an hour.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Susan, we're glad to hear your stove got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Alicia

I had no problems with that. It's worth with money. I was just a little disappointed that it took more than a week to replace the hot water heater that was my only complaint the time frame in between you know actually getting in the request being approved the purchase and installation it took more than a week.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Alicia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Plezana

I've had three other home warranties and this one is way more efficient than the others yeah this we waited for weeks to have a refrigerator repair so, I appreciate that. I had needed to use it last week in my air conditioning was not running and the guy, I sent in the warranty issue on Saturday and he came out on Monday.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Plezana, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Charles

They offered me valuable service for a valuable price. It was easy to file a claim and prompt service. Needed to use the warranty for my hot water heater and the hot water heater was service within a week and fixed. I would recommend them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Charles, we're glad to hear your water heater got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

D

An appliance was not working, the house call was made the gentleman returned a couple of days later with the replacement component and he repaired the equipment that was failing. Customer service was attentive listened to me answered my questions and provided me with a great service provider.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey D, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Leya

I just recently had issues with the customer service representative. The cooling unit was leaking water but it was coming from my master bedroom therefore so when I called the warranty company and they came out here to less than two minutes he never turned in a diagnosis so it's two months took them to realize could be to get someone else out here but once they dispatched another company they were very helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Leya, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Michael

The customer service staff that I worked with to purchase the plan was very knowledgeable very helpful and I really appreciate that when you call to schedule service are English speaking. Just recently used it for a replacement of garbage disposal. And that went very well the issue was no issues.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Norma

So my water heater which went out after I've been in the house three or four days and the plumber came out pretty quickly, showed me everything that was wrong and made recommendations and I should have any water heater tomorrow. Customer service they were good at their job.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Norma, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Archeila

I always have good service and they are just good at what they do. I recently had a plumbing job that had been done by another company under their warranty program and the customer service person that assisted me with it was very well.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Archeila, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kolin

The garage door opener broke on us wasn't able to be used again and we submitted a claim to 2-10, they had company come out and check it out and then the price was over 250 so I get approved and then you get approved in less than 48 hours and we're able to working garage door again. We didn't get any issues.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kolin, we're glad to hear your garage door opener got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Shaneia

It sometimes seemed like I wasn't getting a direct answer. The time that I had to used my warranty I put in a claim and then my claim was answered so I did contact the company and they let me know that someone has picked up my claim and when would they were coming out.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Shaneia, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Himanshu

Our HVAC unit was not working, a tech rep from 2-10 Home Warranty came in and he was very kind and very informative. He knew in and out he was able to diagnosed the problem very quickly and was able to resolve it. Also the problem needed some more attention to the upcoming week so he was very kind enough to visit us the next week and it is always a hundred percent so that the HVAC works like a charm. So very positive review for that tech representative that 2-10 Warranty people sent out to our home for the visit. The customer rep was very supportive I've got the appointment very quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Himanshu, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Malak

I typically gets quick responses, there have been a couple of instances where the vendors that were suggested were undependable or unreliable and getting a different vendor to come out was difficult because of where we live. Just recently I needed my Samsung dryer repaired and that they sent the request out and within 20 minutes the vendor through appliance repair called me within 15 minutes of me submitting the request scheduled on appointment for the next day came out took care of it. It was a very positive experience.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Malak, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 11th, 2022

We had an issue actually with our water heater and I ended up opening the service request on their website which resulted in a vendor basically providing different services. They've been pretty responsive with their automated system for getting service requests are pretty easy.\

Valerie

Eighty five dollars to me is not that bad. The technicians that were sent out for two of the particular areas were very friendly, they were knowledgeable and they seem to be very professional as far as completing the assignment. I can't complain. It was easier to do it online than to call in. I will say I've been satisfied.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Valerie, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Willie

High service and the accuracy is pretty great. I've been enjoying it ever since I bought the house and they always listen if I got a complain they've rectified everything. If you got an issue or a complaint they reach out to you and listen to you and try to seek and rectify the problem and I think that was nice enough to really listen.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Willie, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.