2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

7.2

Noah Ashtabula, OH

They make sure your taken care of. I had electrical shortage and they came out they fixed the problem and installed the socket.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Noah, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Phil Marana, AZ

I would like more options when I bring up my warranty. Our washer and refrigerator went out. The website is fantastic and very convenient, but calling a person is not very convenient.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Phil, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Vail, AZ

It took us five hours to get through to customer service and we got different information from everybody we talked to. When they came out for our stove they told us they couldn't fix other it because it was cosmetic damage. The whole thing was just really complete shit show. Another time they came out to fix our fridge. There were two problems, the pump and the ice maker. They only fixed the pump because they said the ice maker was not necessary.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. What you've described is not the experience we aim to provide. If you are still in need of assistance, please send us a private message at facebook.com/210HomeBuyersWarranty and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.

Sterling McGlown Columbia, SC

They are very helpful when I need. They give good customer service all the time. The check -up on the customer all the time.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Sterling, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Tynes Texarkana, AR

Our experience with 2-10 warranty has been excellent and we love feeling secure in knowing we have our warranty in place in case of emergencies.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tynes, we're glad to hear your experience has gone well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

M Houston, TX

The quality of matched vendors is poor. Initiating claims can be better more options in case you are experiencing a quick repair.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi M, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Broderick Alonzo Hill Richmond, VA

Because the company they choose are always on time and the tech they choose is always friendly and they get the repairs done thank you so much.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Broderick, you're welcome! Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Humphreys Shawn Loganville, GA

Excellent service and customer service Have used the service twice and beyond happy with both companies used for our repairs

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Humphreys, we're glad to hear your experience has been a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tamara Allen Sacramento, CA

I called Friday regarding a leak n Monday assigned a plumber n never received a call , then assigned another plumber who happened to be too busy n he indicated someone else would call by that time my basement had flooded some I hired my own plumber and a desperate company to clean up a mess that should not have happened . Due to 2-10 not having reputable plumbers , it became to late to not have damage . some

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tamara, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Emily Beamis Omaha, NE

The first claim was not resolved in a timely fashion. I sent an email abbey it it but no one responded. The second claim was handled in a quicker manner.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Emily, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Cathy MacQueen Ocean Isle Beach, NC

when I call with questions, I get clear and expert advice. The service calls - great experience with the techs you sent. Peace of mind.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Cathy, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jacob Kennesaw, GA

Every single time that I have an issue, it's like pulling teeth to try and get something fixed. I have had two issues, the water heater wasn't covered, even though I purchased the luxury package, and the other issue I had to pay twice to get them paid out. I have yet to receive a refund for either, though I was told I'd have it in ten days three weeks ago.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jacob, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Darrell Lebanon, TN

The folks have always worked with me to help me out. I had a problem with the water heater and I went online and put in a claim and it was handled.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Darrell, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Adam Wilmington, NC

Everything was great. Recently my AC went out and there was a technician that came and diagnosed it and fixed it within a week.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Adam, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sylvia Saint Louis, MO

As soon as you need something they send somebody out. I just used 2-10 for when my sink was clogged and they sent a plumber out to unclog it.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Sylvia, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Ramon De La Torre Helotes, TX

Our service with the company was subpar. Ordering of parts, systems within house were old and aged request to replace had to take days for approval, with inflation in place cash payout was less than half of any appliance of same size even with discount from appliance company, the only appliances given for purchase were almost 3 times as much. Contractors always stated they were waiting on warranty company for approval. Wife was on phone with customer service for hours on small issues and approvals.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Ramon, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 12th, 2022

Beverly Wassung Houston, TX

Recently I had a hot water pipe leak, emailed 2-10. Within 39 minutes a plumber called and was at my house within an hour, replaced the leaking pipe.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Beverly, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

May. 12th, 2022

James Woodbridge, VA

Good value. I think it's a good program and I'm totally satisfied with 2-10. The contractors that they have working for them they do a very good job. Very positive.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey James, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Melvin Hamilton, GA

My recent experience was very good, the response time was good, the person came out was professional and we got it repaired in a timely manner. So far so good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Melvin, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Richard Louisville, KY

Very positive experience. I had a kitchen sink that was clogged and I need a plumber to snake it and unplug it. The plumber that I used was excellent.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Riley Tallman

the process is good and really fast. its easy and quick to file a ticket. 2-10 isn't trying to scam me either, I can tell that they actually want to be helpful.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Riley, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Marshall Craig

Absolute garbage experience. I've had a broken oven with an open work order since August of 2021. This is a covered appliance in my plan. The item they have offered to replace it with has been on back order since then. I've asked multiple times to just get a different replacement, but they refuse to allow that and only offer me a cash value that is half the cost to replace the appliance. I've tried escalating the issue, no one ever responds. It's the same story every time you talk to their customer service. They apologize for the inconvenience, but fail to remedy the issue that's been going on for 8 months. I was told the item would be in stock March 22nd of 2022. When I called today (April of 2022) the informed me the item would be out of stock until June. Same BS again. No one is willing to help you. They pass you from department to department and are always apologetic, but apologies don't fix my broken oven. Absolute garbage. I have never hated a company more, not even the cable company. If that doesn't speak volumes, then nothing will.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Marshall, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tracy

I like 2-10 because you can go on the website to request service and you can check on the status of your service at any time. Just last week my AC went out. They were here within twenty four hours.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tracy, we're glad to hear your AC got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 19th, 2022

I had to use it for my stove. Which was having issues and come to find out that it wasn't covered because of its size apparently so that was a bit frustrating. It is good but there's always room for improvement.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Litricia

I needed to use my warranty about two and a half weeks ago due to my furnace is going out and two weeks without heat my house was at 51 degrees and 2-10 simply just told me that it was nothing that they can do until they determine if they were going to fix the parts on my furnace or order me a new furnace. So it took them about a week to come up with that decision then they put the order in and it took another week for someone to come out to fix it so that was two whole weeks that I went without heat and 2-10 didn't compensate or anything. Their policy does not care about the customers. I am counting the days until I cancel them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Litricia, we're sorry to hear how you feel but we appreciate your feedback. If you feel we have made an error in handling your claims, please give us a call so we can resolve it. Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tamela

It's a really easy process and everything gets done really quick. My heater went out and within I think two days they had come out and my hater was fixed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Tamela, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Tabitha

I had to wait a lot. My AC went out and all good. The warranty was excellent, customer service from two ten was okay, but they've always managed to find a company to come out to help us fix our problem.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Tabitha, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Kathleen

I feel like it save me a lot of money because I don't have find a microwave or new fridge and the technicians that have come out have been great for most part.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Kathleen, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Jeffrey

I had to use it on six vents ceiling vents in the in the bathroom. The company came out and repaired with no problem. The only negative thing is it's hard to get a hold of somebody I have to wait on hold for quite a while.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Jeffrey, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Joshua

Recently my air conditioner went out and it was repaired. It's too hard to talk to somebody on the phone everything's got to be done through the internet.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Joshua, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William

Time they I used 2-10 they assigned it out to a repair person properly and the repairs were completed in a timely and complete manner. They were just very good.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Eric Gumkowski

Covers most issues but not all things, our furnace wasn't efficient enough to heat the upstairs but it functioned so they wouldn't cover the cost to replace with a higher efficiency.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Eric, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 8th, 2022

N/A

Had a very easy claim that took from November to March to be fixed. I had to call in often and the repair companies that were sent to my home had awful reviews. We had to use 3 separate companies to finally get the job completed.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Apr. 11th, 2022

Glenn

Great service and the repair man was great!

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Glenn, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Carol Aubrey, TX

Everything two to ten has done on the computer, so I haven't had to talk to anybody or anything. They came and repaired my washing machine, I paid a hundred dollars and everything is working fine now.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Carol, we're glad to hear your experience was a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Steven Phenix City, AL

Definitely they have been extremely helpful and informative. They were pretty prompt when the burner went out and again with the refrigerator. They are quick to get things done. They stay on top of things.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Steven, we're glad to hear your experiences have gone well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sharon Hinesville, GA

I was really pleased with what I received both occasions. They are professionals. One was with the air conditioning and that was taken care of and the other time was with washer and that too I was pleased with the service.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sharon, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Philip Maricopa, AZ

When I call everything is effective. They are able to retrieve my information easily and quickly. The technicians come soon. I wasn't aware when I signed up that there was a deductible.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Philip, we're glad to hear your experience went well. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Patrice Newark, DE

I am a realtor and I use them for my clients and I have used it for myself. The response was right away and there was follow up. We had to wait a few months for parts for the heater but it is working alright now.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Patrice, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. We appreciate your support!

Christa Green Cove Springs, FL

Overall we are happy with 2-10. They have come in clutch. There have been times when it was difficult to get in touch with them because it was the weekend. They were able to get me all the parts to fix the ac within 2 days.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christa, we're glad to hear you feel that way. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Deana Virginia Beach, VA

The people are very knowledgeable and responsive and helpful. I've used their service twice in the last thirty days. Once for a plumbing issue and the microwave. They were able to get me a new microwave.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Deana, we're glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Christopher Chandler, AZ

My pool pump wasn't working and I contacted two ten through their app and they sent out a pool company and a couple of days later it was fixed. I have been happy with their service. I reupped my contact for another year.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Christopher, we're glad to hear your experience was such a success. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Dolores Riverton, NJ

I do think they are the best warranty out there. Wait time for the calls is way too long. The contractor they sent for the washer repair was very good. The service was set up promptly but they had to reschedule so both me and my husband had to take half days off work.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Dolores, we're glad to hear your washer got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Sandra Newnan, GA

All of it is online so I can never speak with anyone to help me figure stuff out. The one or two times I have called, they were good. Great people came out when my microwave quit working. They were polite and nice. They cleaned up after themselves. It is great dealing with them.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Sandra, thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Heather Fredericksburg, VA

Too difficult to get in touch with someone in customer service when you have issues with the providers. I had my hot water leaking and the first person they sent was not showing up and not contacting me. I had to contact and they showed up and took my payment and didn't fix it. I had to send an email to 2-10 to request someone get in touch with me.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Heather, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your patience and we’ll do our best to make sure that you have a more positive experience next time. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Madison Wilmington, NC

Good customer service. Usually the turn around is quick for a service call. I used it a couple of weeks ago because my air unit wasn't working. When I renewed my policy, it didn't end up being the same so make sure to read it when you renew.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Madison, we're glad to hear your air unit got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Bill Denver, CO

It is easy to file a claim. You got to the website and follow the directions and they follow through. They’ve come out for all of our problems. The response time is quick. The mechanics come out quickly.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hey Bill, we're glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing and for being the best part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

William Modesto, CA

We’ve used it twice and both times the issue was solved. It was great. A couple of weeks ago we got a new ice maker for the fridge. They came out the next day and installed it a week later.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi William, we're glad to hear your ice maker got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Allen

Everything I've done at all is online. My garage door opener broke and so I called them and they came out a couple days later and not only did they replace it, they replaced it with an upgraded model.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Allen, we're glad to hear your garage door opener got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Erma

I was able to get my message to them on the first call and there was a timely response to my concern. My furnace was acting up, I needed a new part and 2-10 put it in and it's working fine.

Reply from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Hi Erma, we're glad to hear your furnace got taken care of. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.