Vivint

9.4

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Walter

I believe in the company and my kids also have Vivint in their homes. I have two hubs in my home and ten cameras. They run efficiently. If one goes off, you've got Vivint on the line calling to make sure you are okay. Customer service is great. Every time I call, they've been efficient and have the knowledge. I wish the prices were a bit better but you get what you pay for, a good service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Walter! It's so good to hear how your system gives you peace of mind. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Mar. 5th, 2020

Eugene

I have had very little problems with it. Anytime my alarm goes off, they call me immediately, unlike adt, who sometimes called and sometimes didn't. Their customer support is friendly and courteous. They are very knowledgeable and always help me with no problems. I've already recommended it to two friends and they both got the system for their homes.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Eugene! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Miles

I have had Vivint for over 6 years now. Overall I am very happy with the service. Most of their equipment has work great. Both of my neighbors have both had attempted breaking. I have not had a single incident. I thank Vivint for that. However I have had a few issues with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. I no long use them as both have failed. I'm sure in six years they have update or switched to a different type. However I haven't bothered with getting a replacement.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Miles, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our services. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Zebulan Granite Falls, NC

A friend of ours have Vivint and they were very pleased with it so we decided to give it a try. The best thing about Vivint are the video cameras and being able to control it from the app on our phone and smartwatch. Anytime that I have talked with someone they are extremely nice and helpful. Our cat has tripped the motion sensor before and they've always been quick to call and make sure everything is ok.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Zebulan, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our services. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Allison

It's very modern and works very well. If we forget to set the alarm you can just set it from the phone. We had a little trouble over our contract with what we were promised and what we got. One suggestion would be to insure that their sales people are maybe a bit more careful filling out their forms so that when you're promise something you get it. There need to be better communications between the sales people and Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Allison, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

James

One of their customer loves his experience and showed me his products and it inspired me to look into them. I like that I can check on things on my iphone. It is super easy and the well informed technician showed me how to use the product. It all works good, I just need a technician to shoe me the correct batteries, I can't seem to find the correct ones.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback James! If you find that you have any questions about your system check out our support site using this link:

Jan. 24th, 2020

Steve

Very good. I like the cameras and I am very pleased with the service and everything. Customer service does not hurry you through the process and they take the time to make sure all your questions are answered and I feel very good about talking to them. I am getting a lot of bang for my buck and once the equipment is paid off, it is about thirty dollars cheaper than ADT with better features.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Steve! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. It is great to know how you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Jan. 24th, 2020

Kevin Byram, MS

I get alerts on my phone. I can access the cameras and lock the doors from my cell phone. They are easy to reach with no long hold times. When I had an issue they were able to solve it very quickly. I was most concerned about the windows and doors because I have young kids. We have sensors on everything and a doorbell camera which I find is a nice feature knowing whos coming to your door.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Kevin! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

Jan. 16th, 2020

Alwin Tracy, CA

The best thing is the doorbell camera feature and the fact that they are very responsive even with false alarms. The doorbell feature is what I utilize the most. It would be nice to see an upgraded version of the camera with better megapixel quality. Vivint's customer service is able to address all my issues promptly. So far all equipment has been functioning correctly.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Alwin, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Feb. 16th, 2020

Barry

Everything they say they are going to deliver they do. Never had one issue with them and we've been a client for about 10 years. Everything has been up to date. It's quality product and value service. You can get ahold of them no problem. They know what customer service is. They're not just selling a product they see you as a partner. They don't just sell you the equipment and walk away. I've recommended the company to many people.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Barry! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us through the years. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Feb. 16th, 2020

Valerie

They've always been there to see if we have something that happens when the alarm goes off. They ask us if we need any help or what is going on, so we've kept the system and quite like it. It certainly works every time. It's very easy to use and they are always there for us and we rely on it. We are very happy with the service it provides us and we feel very secure in our home.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Valerie! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Dec. 29th, 2019

Francisco

Every time we had little glitches with the system, like with the camera or the central clock, we call customer service and they give us quick assistance and they even update the system. Every time it's gone off it has been by our error, like opening up the door and the alarm was still on, they always send us a text or call and let us know and make sure we are okay. I am happy with the service and I will continue to visit.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Francisco! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. We value the opportunity that we have to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Dec. 29th, 2019

Amy

If I did have a problem, they would come and fix it. The only problem we had was the insert in the door for the house to the garage that got more use. It did not last as long as our contract. Our contract I believe was five years. There was a package and the police were able to look at my monitor and look at the neighborhood. It helps not only you answer the door but the police if they were looking for strangers. I would like a lower price on the whole system. We understand that it helps keep my house secure, but a lower price than $80.

Paula

When my system went down, they did not call me and let me know what was going on. I had to find out through another means. Then when I called the company, they told me I should be at a lower rate then I've been at, and that didn't sit well with me. I was really tempted to go to another company at that point. but the customer service is always responsive. The system is the best to have the security and feel safe with it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Paula! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We would love to look into the concerns that you have mentioned further. Please contact our chat team using this link:

Dec. 11th, 2019

Craig Philips

Love Vivint. I've tried Vivint at first, switched to ADT and went back to Vivint permanently. The system I got from Vivint compared to ADT was so much cheaper and reliable then what ADT offered. I got 4 cameras, the glass breakage and door alarms and 24 hour monitoring at a cost so much cheaper than the competition. In fact, when I switched back to Vivint over 18 months ago and when my ADT system was disconnected ADT never called to see if I had a problem and 18 months later ADT has yet to call. Glad I went back to Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Craig! We are so glad to hear how you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Feb. 18th, 2020

Macarthur W. Brooklyn, NY

It's a great system. I love the display panel. I like the fact that the system is wireless. Wonderful service, customer service is wonderful. Every Time I've had an issue or wanted to test the system I would call and get someone right away. Recently the system has been displaying that I have a low battery in one of my sensors and I haven't gotten around to looking for a new battery. If vivent offered a service for batteries I would have purchased one.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Macarthur. We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system. If you go to our support site we have the batteries listed for the sensors in your home. They can be found at most major retailers and online. Check out our support site using this link:

Nov. 27th, 2019

Jason Corpus Christi, TX

When I call for any reason they always have an answer for me. If they don't know they will find out and let me know. They walk me through certain things like changing batteries in my sensors. I don't have to worry about anything other than locking my door. Everything is on my smartphone. I can make sure my porch light is on before I get home. They could lower their price on their outdoor camera, everything else is perfect.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jason! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your unique referral code that can lead to some really great perks! You can reach them using this link:

Nov. 27th, 2019

Sherry Provo, UT

They're fast with a response. If I call in they are right there, if we accidently hit the alarm they ask if we need help. I just like the way they do their business. You can do anything you want with your phone. I can lock my door if I forget. They call the police if the alarm goes off. If you need an upgrade they will come out and they wont charge you a service fee. They're a good company.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience and the opportunity that we have to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Dec. 1st, 2019

Nancy

Really great service. Love the fact that Vivint will send automatic messages to my phone when a alarm goes off. The alarm is no sooner triggered before my cell is going off the same time. The service people call within a minute or two and need to know password and verification of whom they are speaking. If there is a issue they are there to stay on the phone and help resolve it. They have sent in service people to help boost my wifi availability. Overall experience with vivint is outstanding. I have been a long loyal customer with them for many years and will continue to do so.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Nancy! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

William Kansas City, MO

One of my family members had it and spoke extremely highly of your company and so we decided to give a try and then everything was smooth from calling in the order to the installer was great so that's that's why I was basically just a referral. every time I've called they have been extremely courteous they have been you know very helpful and just very friendly people to talk to. I've nevr had any issues with the equipment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback William! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Lindsay Goodwin Rio Dell, CA

They have provided home security service for over 3 years. They help give us piece of mind when we're away from the house. Their support team is amazing and can dispatch the cops to your house if they think it's a break in. The only issues I've had is equipment based and we've had a couple malfunctions but nothing major enough to make me not want to use Vivint. I love having them as home security.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Lindsay! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Gywanne

Each time I've contacted vivint I have spoken to a live person that helped me with my issue. They are very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond to explain the product and the software. Also each time the alarm falsely went of I've been contacted by a representative that I could hear through the software and they were able to cancel the false alarms. The best thing is that I'm able to access the camera when I'm away and I know that if any movement happens in the house the alarm will go off.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Gywanne! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Alice

When you have a challenge or situation they try very hard to resolve it. They work very hard and are very courteous. I have had problems with the equipment. If you have existing lines from another company they will use those lines and sometimes the equipment is not compatible. Otherwise I think the equipment is very good. The best is being able to assess what's going on in my home from my smartphone. If the doorbell rings I can see it and hear it. If I need to look at something or lock my phone I can do it from my phone.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Alice! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Robert

I heard about Vivint from a friend and she showed me how she controlled everything from her phone and I just thought that was completely awesome. The doorbell camera is absolutely the best thing. Sometimes I have issues with the app and I've had issues with me door as well but overall the updates come out and it gets better and better. They are very respectful when I call customer service and I will get the issue taken care of right away, they're very helpful.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Robert! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Sandra

They're always here when they say they will be and if I have a problem with something, they take care of my problem and explain what I need to do to reboot the system. They're very good at trying to notify me and making sure it really is an emergency and they will send someone if it is. I like that they installed a doorbell that has a camera on it about three months ago.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Sandra! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Jason

I like the features that they have and that it is connected to the police. The salesman was just a great guy. They've always worked well with me even with problems that were hard for both of us to solve. They were very patient. I have no complaint with them so far. Even with the power going out, there has been no issues at all. Everything was back up and running. I never have to call customer service, they call right away.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jason! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Dolores

They care about their company and they care about their clients so they are helpful and always answer my calls. I'm very grateful to them, I wish they'd lower their prices. They answer my call and fix whatever I'm asking. They're always in the process of improving it. I feel very very secure and confident that it's working and it's doing everything that I wanted it to do.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Dolores! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Tim

We haven't had any problems. We had trouble with the security system we had before and so we decided on Vivint when they were having a promotional deal. Any problems with the system, we've contacted customer support and they have been really good about getting it corrected or getting a tech out here to check it out and get it taken care of. The equipment is a lot easier to work with as far as getting the alarm set and changing the batteries or anything. It just seems a lot better. We can use the cell phone to arm and disarm it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Tim! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Ramesh

I was supposed to pay a certain amount, like twenty some dollars and everything was good, then I checked my billing after two months and they were charging me around fifty six dollars and I called and asked them to rectify the situation and they realized the mistake but nothing happened. I had to call again and it's kind of rectified but I'm still waiting for them to pay back whatever they overcharged. The best thing about Vivint is that I can monitor my home from whatever while I'm away. I can see who dropped off packages or anything like that, I can talk to them. I can let anybody in or not let anybody in, disarm my house, or whatever I like.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ramesh! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Linda Newberg, OR

I've had Vivint for a long time and I've been very pleased with it. They've always been there for me. I think their equipment is very good. I am confident about it. They always respond immediately. Their people are very good and very kind. They make sure everything looks good and is cleaned up after they finish the job. I'm very pleased when they come into my house because I know when they leave I will be as good or better than when they arrived.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Linda! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and with your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Jewel Pogue-Wilson

I have enjoyed the convenience of Vivint security especially the Ring feature. Being a handicapped person I am able to observe anyone near, around, or at my door without opening it. I have the ability to speak to anyone outside near my door regardless whether I am there at home or not. That to me is most important and the person never knows whether I am home or not.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jewel! We are so glad to hear how you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Lester Ann Jensen

I have had good experiences with Vivint. They always answer d my questions and solved any problems I had. There was one exception to this . I had a sky Monkey which they recommend I use to store my photos. After spending hundr dis of hours scanning and storing old family photos the powers that be with Vivint decide to stop offering that storage system. They did not inform me that it would be necessary to download my photos to another storage device. All of a sudden I could no longer access my photos. After many phone calls they gave me a online address where I was supposed to be able to access my photos. I did access some but many were missing. After two or three more attempts it did improve some but I never was able to access my photos. What could they have done better. Just send me a simple email telling me I should download my photos so I could save them. They never did that. Very frustrating.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Lester! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, give us a call at 1-800-216-5232 to get your referral code that can lead to great perks.

Jaclynn Benson Manteca, CA

Absolutely the worst. Equipment failed and replaced multiple times in 3 years. You'll spend hours on the phone with this company. The 6 year contract is a joke and you'll have to fight and fight to get out of your contract. Just buy all the ring Equipment at home depot. You'll save thousands this way. Highly do not recommend.

Reply from Vivint

Jaclynn, thank you for your feedback. Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Dec. 30th, 2021

Mariana Duenas Live Oak, CA

Great service and customer care. Always very attentive and their resolution is fair.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 27th, 2021

Drew Gill Bel Air, MD

User friendly, high quality product. Great usage of the latest and greatest technology.

Oct. 27th, 2021

Ronnie Houston, TX

This is the worst customer service I ever dealt with in my life they told me a tech would be out here at my house between 8-12 I been waiting since 7 I called to make sure he was still coming they tell my I don't have a appointment but they had me unhook my battery pack and made the appt now they have me on hold trying to cancel my service for 35 minutes and still holding this is not my first bad experience

Reply from Vivint

Ronnie, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Dec. 20th, 2021

SMP Denver, CO

The installation and wiring was as unprofessional as I have ever seen. They taped or stapled wires across the interior ceiling, outside was equally as worthless - so bad a windy day frayed and ultimately severed the wire to one camera and they insisted on a service charge to fix their very sloppy installation. They are consistent in their sloppiness and unprofessionalism up to customer service (which is clearly not in the US - their training needs to start with speaking coherent English). If you are considering them, all I can say is Run Forest, Run!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Dec. 10th, 2021

Richard Gearheard Fort Collins, CO

Vivint has been very easy to do business with. There have been some repeated problems with certain devices being offline.

Reply from Vivint

Richard thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Deborah Turner Flint, MI

I've never had any problems. I like the idea of being able to talk to whoever is at my door without opening the door.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Deborah! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Peggy Christensen Saint George, UT

Our manager touch screen system wont stay connected, both our sensors will not stay connected even after maintenance was made, and batteries were changed. We have contacted Customer service multiple times, and we get the run around, and no one willl come and physically look at what is wrong. Over all, not impressed.

Reply from Vivint

Peggy thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Doug martin North Charleston, SC

Easy to use and excellent service I've only called twice to ask questions and the informed me what to look for.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Steve Love Fort Mohave, AZ

They walked me the how to. When she saw the problem realized unit had to be replaced which she has done.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Dwight Mount Olive, MS

They come when they say they will. The equipment does its job that supposed to do. The best part about it is the peace of mind.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Andre Jacksonville, FL

I haven't had any major issues since I had mine. Everyone is always respectful and tries to help me get to what I need to do. The cameras are great.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Annac Houma, LA

It's easy to work with. Everytime I've called them they've done what I've wanted. I like my doorbell camera.

Nelda Amarillo, TX

I liked their salesman. They were very good when they installed the server. I like that I am secure.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for the five-star rating! If you have any questions or comments please call us at 1-800-216-5232.

Ruby Covington, LA

It's a well made product. I like the visibility of the cameras. The equipment is easy to use. I get a rapid response.

Souadou Antioch, TN

The images are clear. I like that I can control the cameras. The sound is clear when I am talking to someone outside.

Lesbia Kenner, LA

When I needed to call them, the people answer me and help me even if I need it in Spanish. It protects my family.

John J McMillin Johns Island, SC

They have shown good customer.service the couple of times we needed it. Good company would recommend.