Vivint

9.8

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Carmela Sumter, SC

Customer service is very good. They are prompt and you know they answer calls. The equipment is reliable.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Carmela! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Robert Spring, TX

Dependable. Consistent. They have outsourced all of their people that don't understand things as well and really changed the customer service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you by calling 1-800-216-5232 or by accessing our chat feature at Vivint.com.

Sep. 17th, 2021

David Leland, MS

Customer service has been pretty good, they come by and check on things. They keep us up to date. Cameras are pretty good.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, (Customer Name)! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Donald Ingleside, TX

The equipment seems to run very smooth, haven't had any problems so far. I've never needed to use customer service.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Donald! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Louise Bell-Nash Newton, KS

I just never had a problem with Vivint. They're really good company, they're reliable. I don't have a false alarms.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 10th, 2021

Ro Jacksonville, AR

The equipment is okay except it echoes when answering the doorbell from the monitor. But I am livid with Vivint. I called them to cancel my services after 2 days because I noticed they had withdrawn $350 dollars out of my account the day the technician came. Although i asked the staff a day before the technician came, if I owed or had to pay anything at the time. He told me NO. He stated I didn't owe anything until my bill came which would be around $75 dollars. The issue was, I was financed $2000 for equipment but unbeknownst to me they $350 was the balance that I had to pay first. (Equipment total $2352.52) me pay the difference was NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME FROM THE BEGINNING!!! once i found out this on day 2, I called to cancel my services and requested them refund my 350 that I did not authorize. It's been a week. No one has came to pick up equipment, my money has not been refunded (they said it takes 3-5 business days for them to process, although it took them one second to withdraw my money) and they have already reported the $2000 credit on my credit report!!! Now they say it takes 30 days for them to remove the crap from my credit report. They work fast to take your money but slow to refund you. I'm pissed because I called within the 3 day period so this would not show up on my credit because I don't want them to try to make me pay for something I cancelled after 2 days. They told me as long as I cancelled within 3 days that everything would be fine.

Reply from Vivint

Ro, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Sep. 23rd, 2021

LeAnn Baytown, TX

I currently have a Vivint security system. I love that I am able to monitor all my cameras from my phone. After our initial system was set up, we did call customer service and requested more cameras to be installed. The technicians did a great job too.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, LeAnn! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sep. 10th, 2021

Dan Rohn Worland, WY

Techs are great. Customer service lacking.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Elise Crawl Tulsa, OK

I like the service but I don’t like the prices for the new equipment. I looked online and saw an advertisement for a new customer that didn’t apply for an existing customer. I don’t think it is fair and that has left me not liking Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Elise! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

jason williams Valdosta, GA

I love Vivint but disappointed bc I had a door sensor they put on my door and it came off and won't stick to anthing. So I called to ask someone to come out and fix it or bring another one. The response I got was put some tape on it and it should work!!! SMH

Reply from Vivint

Jason, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Jeremy Geer Prosper, TX

The front door lock did not come in a matching color to our current door handle. The front door lock gives constant errors. The camera out front has a significant delay and doesn’t always capture things in the front yard. The crew that installed the services messed up the intranet by adding additional, unneeded, equipment and I had to hire an IT tech to come fix it.

Reply from Vivint

Jeremy, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Charlotte Smith Tulia, TX

The sales man said they take care of you if something breaks and they do not . Talked my daughter (Caitlin Macias) Tulia in to getting it the tech did not install properly. The door alarm fell inside the door and she told them before it was not set up correctly. So know it is in the wall and they ask her to pay another $50 to get another one then the door bell had not been working so they sent her another one to replace it . No tech came out to fix anything. Service is not good at all.

Reply from Vivint

Charlotte, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Andrew Moragne Chesapeake, VA

Most of the time door bell pro does not allow me to talk through it to persons at my front door. Doorbell pro does not ring my existing door chimes and the promise for "doorbell extensions" has not materialized. Finally, the thermostat does not accurately maintain heating. I wonder whether the thermostats are suitable to a two-way system. When the tech came out he said I had to account for 2° that it was off. That did not work! The doorbell sounds through my iPhone several minutes after the person rings the bell. The person was already in the house going about their business when the doorbell rings in my iPhone. As for my iPad and tablet the doorbell rings randomly. Whoever heard of a doorbell that doesn't ring existing doorbell chimes!!

Reply from Vivint

Andrew, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Cheryl Morse Liberty, TX

There is nothing to dislike. Love the video/audio doorbell, the camera surveillance, the notifications when someone approaches. I love it all. I have complete peace of mind now when I'm home and when I'm not.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Cheryl! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Bethany Manning Canal Winchester, OH

We are happy with the service overall, as our smart home is user friendly and has great features. However we have had an issue with our doorbell not working 3 times now. We have gone months without having a working doorbell/camera.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Bethany! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Peter Stevenson Ranch, CA

Basic as far as technology and innovation. Superior work and customer service by technicians when on site. I severely dislike that for any account questions or issues I need to supply my passcode. This should ONLY be requested for emergencies and not as common as a phone number. Please have a different way to verify the account like any other company out there like last 4 of social or address etc. save the passcode for actual alarms. ABSURD!

Reply from Vivint

Peter, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Jan Schiro Walker, LA

I like how simple it is to use. I like the doorbell camera and being able to communicate from my phone. I don't like how difficult it has been to get a simple question answered. I've been trying to find out how much I have left to pay on the equipment charge.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Jan! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Maria Bertucci Mooresville, NC

Great company, I called customer service for assistance because , the glass censor battery was low and it had a buzzing sound , customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback, Maria! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Jacqueline Kleppe Iowa City, IA

within the first week of getting it installed, I had a message come up on my main panel that a sensor battery was low; I went to change it and had trouble; called Vivent, only to have them say it wasn't their monitor and they had just activated the current sensor in the home and couldn't help me. Frustrating, as can't get it off the wall, don't know what it night cost to have it replaced with a Vivent one and now I wait for the battery to die and I have no motion sensor available.

Reply from Vivint

Jacqueline, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Shón Owens Rosamond, CA

The main issue I have is with Vivint Solar. I been given the runaround for month regarding my solar inspection. If you don't have the ability to schedule an inspection at the time, just say so. Even worse, I wasn't told that the original inspection failed & the power was left connected. That's a safety hazard in my eyes. Regarding the security system, the software throughout is buggy. The main culprit is the app. Thankfully, it gets updates.

Reply from Vivint

Shon, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Martha Lugo El Paso, TX

Installation good but started having issues with falsely going off in middle of night. Couldn't identify issue until I insisted someone come out and check sensors. Found all bedroom sensors tied together so could not identify which had issue. Had to escalate until I could get Vivint to replace with individual sensors. I could just see myself or my husband running around all bedrooms if there really had been a break-in.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Martha. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your false alarms  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

May. 3rd, 2021

Robert Cedar Park, TX

Great customer service, it is the best thing about Vivint.

Karen Detroit, MI

The mobile accessibility is the best part about Vivint.

Joseph Winter Park, FL

The customer supper agents show that they care when you call.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Anonymous West Jordan, UT

Vivint has great equipment that is very easy to use.

Daryl Memphis, TN

Vivint has great customer service. I like the security.

Kathy Jesup, GA

Easy to use and I haven't really had any issues with them.

Glenda Wentzville, MO

No problems everything goes smooth with my system

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for the five-star rating! If you have any questions or comments please call us at 1-800-216-5232.

Felix Ortiz Deltona, FL

An easy to understand product and very useful.

Paul Harris Memphis, TN

Easy and simple to operate. Best system I have had.

Adrian Williams Colorado Springs, CO

Can’t have 2 key pads in my home without them been wireless. Would like one wired keypad.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Juan Acosta Borger, TX

Always quick to respond and resolve issues

Shireman Christian Jacksonville, AR

Easy to use. Staff very friendly and helpful

G.Wendell West Dyersburg, TN

Responsiveness and favorable customer care!

Tierre Clark Indianapolis, IN

Quick and easy access to our system with affordable rates

Cecilia Warner Robins, GA

No problems with service, equipment or customer service

Richard Erwin Perry, GA

The customer service reps have always been helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I had a unpleasant experience trying to make an appointment. I could not understand her, so we never could settle on a date and time so I told her I would call back. I called the Utah number and got an appointment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Richard! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Rebeca Marquez Hugoton, KS

I am very happy with vivint. I feel like it makes my life easier without having to constantly worry about what is going on at home when I am not there. It is a security measure that I do not regret taking. It ensure the safety of my home, kids, and property so I do not have to worry too much!!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Rebeca! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Danny

I really like that it is wireless and that I can basically do everything on my phone remotely. Everything is fantastic, just a couple times customer service has had to get the techs out on site, and they never showed up or they're like a day late when I took the day off work, but other than that, it's great.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Danny! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

William Waxahachie, TX

The best thing about using Vivint is probably the convenience of being able to see things on our mobile devices when everything is working properly. There seems to be a loss of connection between the panel and wifi system and I've had to reset the camera at times, and currently our doorbell camera doesn't work. I've received instructions on how to correct it, just haven't had the time in the past few weeks but yeah, that's kind of where some of the challenges are at the moment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , William. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your equipment and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Joe Lawrenceburg, KY

I have had Vivint since about 2013 and its been pretty good. I've got everything I need the control box and the app so I can control everything with it. It's just convenient. I had to use it the other day and they responded right away.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Joe! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your app and how you're loving your system.

Matthew

It’s the best thing I can monitor my home when I'm down here in beautiful Arizona all winter when my house is up frozen burst. I'm quite happy with the service and the top-notch equipment, it's working good for me. If I have any issues, all I do is call a serviceman and they're here within the same day most of the time to fix any problems.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Matthew! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Mark Elizabethtown, KY

I had some friends that have had it in the past and they were pleased with it so I went on the recommendations and i am happy that i did. The people I dealt with at Vivint were very professional. The equipment is very reliable.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Mark! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Emil Arlington, TN

I enjoy having that security to know that if something goes wrong, the appropriate responders will be called. When the battery went out, it wasn't batteries that we have, and so therefore they had to send it to us. We had no help in trying to rectify it or fix it over the phone while they talked to us. There was no support and it was just a very frustrating time.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Emil . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your equipment  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Don Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I went with Vivint because I did some research and it was a top the list so I thought I'd give it a shot. The best thing is that it's local. If I have an issue or a question, I know I'm talking to someone who I can understand and can respond in kind.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Don! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Jenny Palmdale, CA

The best thing about using Vivint for home security is that it's convenient. I think part of the problem with customer service is that they've outsourced and sometimes English is difficult to them and I can't understand what they're saying.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Jenny! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Gladstone Chicago, IL

I decided to go with Vivint for security because it was reasonable and very dedicated. If there is anything wrong, they always send somebody down who never stops until they get it going right. I'm really satisfied with them.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Gladstone! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Anthony R Tarboro, NC

I like having using Vivint because they have immediate response time. Not only is their customer service's response prompt, but also they are courteous and professional. They have excellent cameras and their alarms are loud.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Anthony! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Deborah Randallstown, MD

I like having Vivint because the reliability of the video camera, the technology is always up to date. They have the most up-to-date monitoring as well, not just the home security but for carbon monoxide. The issue I have is in terms of how they have stuff divided. They have one place that has a charge for monitoring and you have another place that receives payment for the equipment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Deborah. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your payments  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Linda North Las Vegas, NV

I do see a clear picture very quickly of the person at the door. I am very happy with the way it does work and it doesn't constantly need to be charged. Everyone has been very kind and very helpful when we needed assistance recently. We had an issue in our home and we had a person out here right away to take care of it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Linda! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.