Vivint

9.8

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Weston Hopkins, SC

The network is extremely consistent. They resolved the issues that I call in and inquired about.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Weston! We are so glad to hear about your experience with and how you're loving your system.

Oct. 11th, 2021

Delroy Waterbury, CT

They are there when I need them and they have lots of knowledgeable.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for the five-star rating! If you have any questions or comments please call us at 1-800-216-5232.

David

Vivint works great for me. Their customer service is also great.

Anonymous Fayetteville, NC

We feel more secure and safe. We haven't had any problems with them.

Bob Laplace, LA

I've called customer service many times and fine that they are a good company.

Sergio Forney, TX

It's easy to use. They have been good to me. I don't have any problems.

Vivian Gist Turlock, CA

A piece of equipment failed and I was charged for it. With the amount I pay each month this was not an action that deserved more stars.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Patty Hampton Ferris, TX

System works just too expensive to add equipment and contract is just too long!!

Luke Arnold Mount Pleasant, TX

I believe it it is easy to use and I can see what is going on around my home.

Jerry Little Saint Cloud, FL

Just when everything seems to be working, something happens that needs attention.

Dana Chula Vista, CA

Reliable and excellent monitoring and excellent equipment after 5 years use.

Jason Schmock Cuyahoga Falls, OH

The services and products offered have always been excellent in my opinion

Frederick Wilson Blandon, PA

Always reliable, no problems with the system. Customer service is excellent.

MICHAEL MALLANE Kingman, AZ

The system works properly and we have had no problems with it.

Stephanie Adams Washington, DC

My experience with Vivint has been pleasant they always resolve any complaint in a timely manner and if there is a problem with any equipment they will make the repairs in a timely manner I recommend others to use the services because they are an excellent service and the system is use to use and if there is an alarm they have the officers to come by and check it out.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Stephanie! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Margaret Xenia, OH

The best thing is knowing I'm being protected 24 hours. Vivint's customer service is prompt and knowledgeable. My system used to be better because the thermostat goes through batteries now like every 2 months and with the last one (the older model), I could replace them once every year, year and a half. Financing equipment is a very good and welcome feature that they offer. The fact that my bill will also go down after I'm done paying for the equipment is just a welcoming change and I know other competitors don't offer that kind of support.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Margaret! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Stephanie

My Vivint system gives me peace of mind being able to know when I get package or visitor, knowing if I leave, that my house is secure, and uhm it's very easy to manage it on my phone as well as on the go. Every single time I have to reach out to them--whether it's for questions or how do I undo something or how do I change the battery or where to find it--no matter what the issue is, they've always been quick to answer and give me exactly the solution I need.

Kenisha Bethea Durham, NC

I have been very pleased with my Vivint services. I am now noticing since the app update (new color) that there is a delay in the doorbell dectection and app/phone notification. The delay varies but can be significant, to the point that the person who was in the view of the doorbell is heading back to their cars or street by the time I am notified via the app. Please fix this bug. That was not the case prior to the app update.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Kenisha. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with the app and would love to investigate this further. So that we can, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232

Mar. 4th, 2021

Ruth Montgomery, AL

I had a different company and Vivint had the features I was looking for. Their technician that came out took the time to make sure I understood what I need to understand. I have confidence in the system. They are quick to respond no matter how big or small an issue is. They have fulfilled their obligation. They make me feel like a valuable customer. It seems to be doing everything it is supposed to. I am quite pleased.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Ruth! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Christian Wilson, NC

My favorite part about Vivint is that they have a phone app that I can turn my system on and off from. When I have used customer service, they have responded quickly. The only thing I would say is that sometimes they run specials where you get items for free if you're a new customer like let's say a very inexpensive webcam but if you're a current customer, you're not eligible to get those same good deals so it would be nice if they would offer existing customers either free or greatly discounted items like they do for new customers.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Christian! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Sandy Savannah, GA

The people that I've dealt with in the customer service area have been really good and helpful and the technicians they've sent out here have all been very professional and know exactly what they're doing. The equipment is really good that I am vision impaired and it would be better if they had some kind of software available to make it easier for someone who's visually impaired.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Sandy! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Sandy Savannah, GA

Sherri Santiago Iowa City, IA

I love everything about it. It makes me feel safe when I am not home and more importantly when I am. I love that I can see who is at my door before I answer. I can communicate with people via the app without having to be face to face. With the app on the phones my husband and daughters can also get alerts so they can see if anything is wrong. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a way to stay safe in secure in todays world.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback  Sherri! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your equipment and how you're loving your system.

Mary Shawnee Mission, KS

I called with a question on how to change a battery and they were able to answer the question for me. It is a little bit expensive, more expensive than what we were using before, but that's okay. I like the screen because it's easy to use and I like the email with the summary of how we were doing. Those are things I've never had before and I like them.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Mary ! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your equipment and how you're loving your system.

Harvey Washington, IN

I trust the system. I know when I'm gone is the home is safe. When I called, I got pretty quick response from them and they were able to diagnose my problem within a few minutes and I'm pretty happy with it. The equipment is obviously quality--when I put a battery in it I can count on it not draining for a long time--and I think that makes a good product.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Harvey ! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your equipment and how you're loving your system.

Robert Oak Ridge, TN

We have peace of mind with Vivint. We've been very happy with it; they've always worked well with us when we have problems and they help us just great. They've always been there when we needed them. At one point when we did need a technician to come to the house, I felt very confident that I could trust him. They've always been very helpful and solved our problems. Everything runs on batteries and when the batteries get low they help me figure out how to get the battery replaced. It lasts a long time and hasn't taken a lot of maintenance so Vivint equipment has worked well.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Robert ! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your equipment and how you're loving your system.

Richard C. Jasper, TX

We like Vivint, but there are two noncritial issues. One is with the installation of the front door bell the the existing bell-chime is not as loud, and some times is not heard. The second issue is closing/opening the garage door from outside. Previously we could be several feet, even a lot away, from the door and were able to open/close. Now we need to be within four feet.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Richard! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Bryan Ogden, UT

Great service, quick response when something goes wrong, hardware wise. The negative, system installation can ruin doorframes and/or doors with drilling into them to install sensors. Some times the app does not respond or lags up when it should not. Communication between Nest and control panel does not work properly. The cameras only rely on 120V electricity, if power fails or there is a power outage, there is no backup battery option for cameras. They only use 120V power and nothing from a chargeable source. With this, it limits the ability the camera can be used, because it requires a power source that is nearby.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Bryan! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Cameron Peterson Ogden, UT

The audio and video security systems cover a very wide range with very clear picture and sound. The customer service is 5 as well! I had to call because the monitors and control panel kept disconnecting from the internet and the immediately sent a service/repair person over that same day to come take a look and he ended up having to install a signal booster device (for free) which helped resolve this issue!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Cameron! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your services and how you're loving your system.

Natasha Clarksville, TN

In the beginning I was skeptical because all 3 representatives messed up my installation order. Each representative screwed it up more & more, I know they were all trying to help but it didn’t lol. I do appreciate the effort and the great customer service, even when I was frustrated. Finally when the tech came, he was very helpful! Got me a discount for the hassle. & I really love the company despite the mishaps in the beginning!!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Natasha. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with  your services and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Feb. 9th, 2021

David frazier Orlando, FL

Because I always get a call back if the alarm is accidently not caught in the prescribe time.

Harald Weldon Copperas Cove, TX

system works flawlessly even though we don't activate it that often it is always ready when needed.

Trevor Dinkins Memphis, TN

The equipment is very easy to use. Customer service is very helpful and courteous.

Artie Sierra Jr San Fernando, CA

My 12 to 4pm window for the tech was changed to 4 to 8 pm without my knowledge. I only found out when I called to find out why the tech hadn’t arrived by 4pm.

Jill Erickson Rio Rancho, NM

They have great products to choose from. Easy to use to check the surroundings via app.

Ray P Lacy Winston-Salem, NC

Problems with the system, problems with the app. Takes the app too long to load up. Takes too long for the camera to load if the door bell is pushed.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Ray, thank you for your feedback. Are you still experiencing issues? We appreciate your honesty about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and would love to investigate this further. So that we can, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232

Britt Bowman Cibolo, TX

Easy of setup, quality of video and it always alerts me when someone's at the front door.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Britt! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Kay Vetter Marshall, CA

Equipment is easy to use and works well and I appreciate the excellent customer support!

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Kay! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Rodney Makel Washington, DC

Vivint responds very expeditiously to security alarms whether the alarms were actual alarms or false.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Rodney, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Marilyn Brehm Sioux Falls, SD

There was little or no follow up on the operation of the entire unit. We needed to spend too much time figuring out how to work the system.

Reply from Vivint

We're sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with Vivint. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you by calling 1-800-216-5232.

Christopher C Gentry Vero Beach, FL

So far I am pleased with the service. The app can be glitchy at times. The false alarms were my fault.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Christopher, thanks for the review! We would love to hear more about any issues you are experiencing with the app. Please contact us by calling 1-800-216-5232.

Bill Nash New Palestine, IN

When we moved and canceled the service they still charged us for an additional month even though we owned the equipment and had no contract

Reply from Vivint

We're sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with Vivint. We'd love to get you in touch with a supervisor who can look into this for you. Please contact us by calling 1-800-216-5232

Martha Sue Mays

You have very service. Also you paid my balance off for $733.00 which I appreciate so much.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Martha! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Sharon Mapp Philadelphia, PA

Always professional. Not a long time on hold when I do have to call customer service.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Sharon, we appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

AUDREY R BALDWIN Raeford, NC

Great service .I don't have a single complaint about Vivint. Customer service is great.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Audrey! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Jenn Bolinder Riverton, UT

They are great with response when my alarm goes off or there is an issue with the equipment.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Jenn, that's great to hear! Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Anonymous Nederland, TX

We really have no problems with it. I like controlling my home while I'm away. They have some shortfalls with communications.

Reply from Vivint

We are glad to hear you're enjoying your Vivint system. We are committed to creating amazing experiences for our customers every day. If we’ve fallen short of your expectations in any way, we want to hear about it. Please contact our Support Team at 1-800-216-5232 so that we can provide a solution.

Sep. 16th, 2021

King Augusta, GA

The security is the best part about Vivint. They charge $50 to come out to the house to fix anything thats not functioning.

Reply from Vivint

King, thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Kenneth Birmingham, AL

Their doorbell camera could be a better quality. Its easy to use. Customer support is very responsive.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Kenneth! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Teresa Louisville, KY

I enjoy feeling secure again. I think the quality of the products is very good. Vivint has always been most helpful.

Reply from Vivint

We are glad to hear we were able to take care of any issues you experienced. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Sep. 16th, 2021