Guardian Protection

8.5

Chip

Never disappointed with the level of service.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Chip, Thank you for being a 5 star customer! Our goal at Guardian Protection is to provide you with peace of mind every day.

Matthew Van Note

They have been great. Very responsive in every instance.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your customer experience! We are proud to be your home security provider of choice and help protect what matters most.

James G.

very good the service is very good thats it

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi James, Thank you for being a part of the Guardian Protection family! We appreciate your feedback and business.

Patricia Elliott

Great experience. Great product and customer service

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Patricia, Thank you for reviewing your customer experience with Guardian Protection. We hope the security system brings you peace of mind every day.

Mostly Satisfied homeowner

good, consistent service, would look to see more tech products

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Guardian Protection. We are always on the lookout for the most advanced and user friendly security options for our consumers!

Nancy

I like their quick response when an alarm goes off

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Nancy, Thank you for being a part of the Guardian Protection family! We appreciate your feedback and business. Guardian will be here around the clock to provide you with peace of mind.

Kevin Anderson

Very good system, and great service and respond

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for Guardian Protection! We are dedicated to helping to protect what matters most to you.

Denise

Service is good. Monthly fee is a little high for seniors on fixed incomes.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Denise, Thank you for being a part of the Guardian Protection family! We hope you find value in the security services and please let us know if we can ever help further.

Josh Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Kind employees. Came and offered great deal. We’re a pleasure to work with

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Josh, Thank you for the excellent feedback on your experience with Guardian Protection. We are here around the clock when you need us the most.

Aug. 21st, 2018

Elma Aguirre Rodriguz Austin, TX

Chuck N was prompt and professional.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Thank you for sharing your service visit experience, Elma! At Guardian Protection, our customer's safety is always top priority.

Aug. 14th, 2018

Rita Cortese Clarksboro, NJ

Patrick M was very nice and fixed everything I needed.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Thank you for sharing your service experience on Best Company, Rita! We are proud to be your home security provider and hope the system brings you peace of mind every day.

Jul. 2nd, 2018

Mary Guessford Clayton, DE

Mike A was prompt , professional and had the part on hand.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Mary, thank you for the feedback on your service visit. I'm so glad to hear everything went smoothly for you!

Mar. 19th, 2018

Ron Coopersmith Springboro, OH

Excellent work and knowledgeable installers.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Ron, thank you for the customer testimonial. Welcome to the Guardian family!

Mar. 6th, 2018

P A Forbess Plano, TX

Customer service is wonderful - so easy to work with.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Thank you for the review of your services with Guardian! Customer satisfaction is always a top priority and we hope you have a safe day.

Mar. 1st, 2018

Leontyne Barnegat, NJ

Allan M. was prompt, courteous and proficient. Thank you.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Leontyne, thank you for reviewing your service visit experience! I will make sure Allan is made aware of your accolade. Have a great day!

Feb. 23rd, 2018

Brian Mason, OH

Their people are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Brian, thank you for the customer testimonial. We are here to answer any questions you may have, 7 days a week!

Jan. 31st, 2018

MaryAnn West-Lynn

Tech was knowable with her work and on time as stated....

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi MaryAnn, Thank you for the review of your service visit from Guardian. We are honored to help protect what you value most.

Feb. 2nd, 2018

Gloria Ambridge, PA

Excellent customer service representatives

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Gloria, thank you for the review! We think you are an excellent customer as well!

Feb. 2nd, 2018

Ms. Triplett East Pittsburgh, PA

Prompt service and knowlegable Techs that made it easy

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thank you for the great customer testimonial! I'm so glad to hear our staff has been helpful . We are here around the clock when you need us the most.

Arbaaz Ali Houston, TX

They are very sneaky and do not have any sense of actual knowledge They will do changes to your panel without even notifying you.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Arbaaz, thank you for taking the time to share your concern. It is not procedure to make any programming changes to a customer's panel without signed consent. Please message me with your address of services and issue. I will make sure this is addressed promptly for you. Sincerely, Nathan D Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jan. 2nd, 2018

John Lacijan

Excellent customer service !! Great app

John /Jack Kuttner San Antonio, TX

So far no problems. Activate/deactivate key is the best

Kristie Hardy Elyria, OH

Customer service was helpful and the technician was absolutely amazing!

Dwayne Woodbridge, VA

It stopped recording video, it only takes pictures

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Dwayne, if your issue has not yet been resolved, please email your account info (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected]ion.com and I will be happy to get you assistance. Thank you! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

May. 18th, 2021

dan uvodich Gibsonia, PA

The camera's do not work as promised. I am not alerted.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Dan, I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulties. Can you please email your account information (full name, premises address, phone number) to we [email protected] so that I can research your account and escalate this to our supervisor for you. Thank you for your patience and I look forward to hearing from you, Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Mar. 2nd, 2021

Jamila Neal Columbia, SC

Delay access to app, I asked for 3 cameras only received 2.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Jamila, I am sorry for your frustration. I have located your account and have escalated your issue to our supervisor. You will be hearing from us within 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your patience. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Feb. 3rd, 2021

NF

still waiting for them to come out and service

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi NF, I am sorry for the difficulties. I would like to get you some assistance. Please email your account info (full name, premises address and phone number) to [email protected] so that I can escalate to a supervisor. Thank you, Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Oct. 26th, 2020

Thelma Mcbride

I am getting delayed reaction from my camera's view.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Thelma, I have researched your account and escalated your issue to our technical care supervisor and you will receive a call from us within 24 to 48 hours. Thank you, Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Oct. 19th, 2020

Amy Bridges

Poor customer service, malfunctioning equipment

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Amy, I apologize for your frustration. I have escalated your comments to our supervisor and you will receive a call from us within 24 to 48 hours. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Oct. 19th, 2020

Leshawnda Knox Milwaukee, WI

Every thing is not working now and can't reach the company

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Leshawnda, I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulty with your system. I have located your account and can see that you purchased your system through our authorized dealer Midwest Home and that they also installed it. I have escalated the issue to our supervisor and you should be receiving a phone call at your premises so that this can be taken care of. If there is a better number to reach you , please email it to [email protected] so that I can be sure and pass it along. Thank you, Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Sep. 1st, 2020

Manuel San Antonio, TX

Intermittent service. Most of the time service doesn't work

Andy Gurzynski

Allow the customer to get out of the contract.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Andy, Thank you for taking the time to share customer feedback. Guardian Protection makes a large upfront investment when installing a security system and the agreed-upon months of service help us recoup those investments over time. If you need to end the contract before the agreed-upon months there is an early termination fee. Please give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT if we can be of further assistance.

Apr. 20th, 2020

Bad severvice and poor customer services.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share feedback; I'm sorry to hear you did not have a good experience, if we can help please use the 'Private Response' option here to send your address of services.

Apr. 2nd, 2020

Charles Caldwell

They are execreble - I fired them for breach of contract.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Thank you for the feedback Charles, if we can be of assistance with any questions please message us here.

Mar. 5th, 2020

David K. Rudov

Terrible Customer Service and no follow up

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi David, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with follow up from Customer Care. Please private mesage your address of services here so I can ensure a supervisor follows up ASAP. Thank you

Jan. 8th, 2020

Jenna

Contract and customer service are terrible

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Jenna, We're very sorry to hear you had a negative customer experience. If we can help look into anything for you please private message here with your account address or email . Thank you!

Apr. 9th, 2019

Anonymous Visalia, CA

Nightmare for billing department. Adequate for the rest.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations with the billing department. I would be happy to look into your concerns if you could please provide your address of services. You can also email us at !

Anonymous Frederick, MD

Too much cost for a product that proves minimum services

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you feel the services are overpriced. Guardian does attempt to stay competitive with our pricing as the cost of providing security services rises. Please let us know if we can answer any questions, we would be more than happy to.

Unsatisfied customer in fallston Fallston, MD

Customer service is horrible and will not fix their mistake

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you are unsatisfied. I want to make this situation right for you, please message or email with your address of services. Sincerely, Nathan D Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jan. 9th, 2018

Depends Greenbelt, MD

Pushy shady sales people - selling on fear.

Ann Wilmington, DE

I have been a Guardian customer for over 20 years. Today we upgraded our system to the current technology. Our installer Denise was very professional, spent time explaining the system and suggested where to install the equipment. The only “glitch” was that the doorbell video camera could not be installed. The doorbell we had was not a mechanical doorbell so we will need to get one and then call Guardian back. The customer service representative on the phone did not discuss this with me. Denise is an asset to the Guardian Team and I hope she comes back to install the doorbell camera.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Ann, Thank you for taking the time to review the fine service of Denise. Our techs undergo rigorous training so that they can provide our customers with the best possible experience. I have passed along your compliment to her supervisor and I have also escalated your recommendation to our customer care supervisor regarding the coaching opportunity. Point well taken and appreciated. I also want to thank you for being long-time Guardian customers. We are honored to serve you! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Sep. 30th, 2020

Kim Walsh

Great customer service. Easy to use system.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Kim, Thank you for taking the time to share a great customer review! It's great to hear you are finding the system user friendly and know that Guardian Protection will work hard every day to bring you peace of mind.

Anecia Patterson

It’s been great just wish it was more affordable

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Anecia, Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your security needs! We will continue to strive to provide our award-winning security services at a competitive price.

Anonymous Farmington, MI

Needed stand alone service without monthly monitoring. They would not even quote a stand alone service call.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, I'm sorry for your disappointment. Best of luck in your search for a provider!

Jun. 13th, 2018

Anonymous Dade City, FL

Your company didn't stand out. Too expensive for monthly payment.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, thank you for the feedback on your sales experience. Guardian Protection does attempt to provide the lowest monthly monitoring fee with the high level quality of monitoring and installation services we provide. If we can ever assist in the future please let us know.

Jun. 13th, 2018

Laura Paulsboro, NJ

Professional and trustworthy and good customer service

christopher Oxford, MI

Very helpful explaining all the products

Jacqueline Karaba

Too expensive, I feel I got the same protection from my Ring products.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for providing helpful customer feedback! Guardian and Ring differ in that we offer professional security installation and monitoring with every package, it's never an add on!

Jeff owens

I have asked to withdraw from the service and I can't because you charge 1000 to leave this is crap

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Jeff, I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service agreement. Guardian makes a large upfront investment when installing a security system and the agreement helps us recoup these costs over time. If we can help explain anything further please message here.

Dec. 26th, 2018

Chris Cross Englewood, FL

No follow up after contact. Moved on. Your reputation and expectations far from being met.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Chris, I'm sorry to hear our sales team did not meet your expectations; thank you for the feedback as it will help us improve!

Oct. 15th, 2018