Guardian Protection

8.5

Brandon New Brighton, PA

This is our second home we have had guardian protection in. The first time we were robbed, we talked to different companies and guardian was the best price and was also willing to install it in a couple of days. They were willing to answer our questions and are very competent. If we set if off accidentally, they are very forgiving. It works well.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Brandon, Thank you for being a long time customer of Guardian Protection! We have appreciated your business over the years and are always working hard to help protect what matters most to you in New Brighton, PA.

Apr. 29th, 2019

Bruce Indianapolis, IN

I like that they pay personal attention. The guys that came out and checked what was there put in new smoke detector in addition to what I already had and they were nice guys and gave me their number if I had any problems. Anytime I get a hold of customer service, they always have the solution I need. They are always there. The equipment probably needs to be upgraded but it is easy to use and reasonably priced.

Stephen Sellersburg, IN

Years back I had ADT and was very disappointed with their service so I switched to guardian. Everything goes smoothly and I can trust them. When we call, everybody handles themselves in a professional manner. They try to work with me to the best of their abilities on all my premiums. They are a great company to deal with.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Stephen, Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection! We are honored to help protect what matters most to you every day. I'm glad to hear the customer service interactions have been helpful.

Apr. 29th, 2019

Monica New Braunfels, TX

Guardian was recommended to us by the home builders. Anytime we have had any concern or questions they have been able to help us. We had a problem and they came out the next day and fixed it right away. I like that I can use my phone to see what is going on.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Monica, Thank you for taking the time to leave Guardian Protection 5 star feedback! We agree the smart phone app is a great feature for on-the-go monitoring of your security system!

Anonymous Reading, PA

Every time something happens, it works. We like that it is wireless, we have had another guard company and we had to use our phone line. The price is reasonable and they answer all our questions and call us if anything it wrong.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thank you for switching to Guardian Protection! We appreciate your feedback and will work hard to bring you much deserved extra peace of mind every day.

Mar. 28th, 2019

Remijo Bullhead City, AZ

I had ADT before but the prices kept going up so I switched. I am completely satisfied with their equipment, it is easy to operate and understand. The people are fantastic, very courteous and knowledgeable. They lay everything out it in layman's terms for you.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Remijo, Thank you for switching your security services to Guardian Protection! We are proud to help protect what matters most to you in Bullhead City, AZ.

Gregory Murrieta, CA

I like the response times and the customer service. Their service tech who came out was outstanding, he was knowledgeable and pleasant and got to work. It was just perfect. The system works and any technical problems they handle right away.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Gregory, Thank you for being part of the Guardian Protection family! We appreciate your feedback and business very much.

Mamie Port'r

Guardian provides excellent services. I feel safe in my home as well as outside, knowing my home is been protected. I have had no attempted break-in compared to a few years ago. If I have a prblem, Guardian service representatives is always there to fix the problem. Plus I am receiving a ggod price for my security.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Mamie, Thank you for sharing a helpful review of your customer experience. Guardian Protection is proud to be your home security provider of choice and we appreciate your business.

Feb. 12th, 2019

Anonymous Milton, DE

I have no problems with the customer support. They respond quickly if I have an issue but I can't say I've had many issues. I think we did have a problem with something right after they installed it but after that was corrected there have been no large problems.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thank you for being a part of the Guardian family! We appreciate your business and will be here to help protect what matters most to you every day.

Don Silver Spring, MD

The customer service is responsive. Whenever I had a problem they were there. Finally one of the key fabs gave out so they sent a technician out to replace it and it works fine. I thought the service cost was a little expensive but it doesn't happen very often so I was satisfied.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Don, Thank you for sharing a helpful review on your customer experience. Guardian Protection is dedicated to helping to protect what you value most in Silver Spring, MD.

Joffrey Converse, TX

We have had a couple of instances where they called and they were very very extremely helpful and wanted to make sure that we were good and everybody was safe. The equipment is very modern and top of the line. Their customer service is just careful with everything and are attentive every time we called for anything.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Joffrey, Thank you for sharing a helpful review on your customer experience! It's wonderful to hear you are enjoying the modern security system and we will be here to help protect what matters most.

Salle Springfield, OH

It has always worked ever since it was put in, so I've never had to have any service calls or anything. The service had been great. The lady that came when I signed up for it was very good about explaining everything about it.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Salle, Thank so much for providing feedback on your customer experience. Guardian Protection is dedicated to helping to protect what matters most to you and it's wonderful to hear the security system has served you well.

Mark Reading, PA

In the three plus years we've been here, we've had no issues with them. Their service has been timely and professional whenever we had questions or issues. It's very easy to use and very understandable. They're using top notch, current technology.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Mark, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review for Guardian Protection. We appreciate your feedback and business. Have a safe day with Guardian Protection Services!

David Gibsonia, PA

I think the equipment is fine, it is average. It would be nice to have the new wireless options but I don't want to pay the money to. Every time I've had issues with my family messing up the alarm and the great customer support walked me through how to stop it.

Gerald Waldorf, MD

Customer service was great, I never had a bad call or bad attitude from the employees. Everything is always addressed in a timely manner and they've always been up front with payment plans and stuff like that. Everything's always been tiptop form, all the tools have been operable.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Gerald, Thank you for taking the time to leave 5 star feedback for Guardian Protection. I'm glad to hear everything has worked out well with your security system, that is always our goal!

& El Centro, CA

Every time we call them, they respond in a timely fashion and we have not had any problems fixing things that they need to be fixed or getting them to help us with our system. It's easy to use and it's pretty accurate, no false alarms.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thanks so much for sharing a 5 star review of your services with Guardian Protection. I'm glad to hear the quick response time is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.

Jan. 7th, 2019

Deborah Buffalo, NY

I appreciate them sending information in the mail. They answer the phone pretty quickly when I need them. They're willing to send out help to the house if needed and in a timely manner. It is easy to understand and accessible.

Anonymous Deltona, FL

They came to us and presented a better system than what we had before so that's why we went with them. When the alarm goes off or we a problem in the house with the censor or something they're here immediately. They resolve the problems. The equipment is very good. I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thank you for sharing a shining 5 star review of your experience with Guardian Protection! We are honored to be your home security provider of choice.

Jan. 7th, 2019

AGK Riverside, CA

They consistently check-in on any alarms. No service has been necessary in last couple of years. They have kept everything simple, including the billing. System is easy to use and kept our house secure. Thank you Guardian Protection! Everyone I have ever had contact with is courteous and helpful. The system is easy to use and working great!

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thank you for sharing a detailed review on your customer experience with Guardian Protection! It's wonderful to hear the quick response time is bringing you peace of mind, that is always our goal!

Paul Sevierville, TN

The customer service is right on top of everything when I've tested the alarm. The two times that I had an alarm go off, everything went splendid. The system is easy to use. I've had very few problems with it and when I have had problems, they were handled quickly.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Paul, Thank you for being a part of the Guardian Protection family! It's wonderful to hear the quick response time on alarms is providing you with peace of mind, that is always our goal!

Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA

The customer service is always very attentive to any concerns that I have or when the alarm goes off accidentally. They're always there, always alert. I don't think I have the newest equipment because I've had this service for quite a few years, but the equipment is fine.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thank you for being part of the Guardian Protection family! We are proud to help protect what matters most to you. We would also be happy to discuss a system upgrade when you are ready - just give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT!

Evelyn Webster, NY

I haven't had to use them very often, but when I have, they've been great and they don't make you feel like an idiot. They're just very nice people. They're very good. I think their equipment is great because it's almost like you don't even know that it's there. It all blends in and that's great.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Evelyn, Thank you for sharing a helpful review of your services with Guardian Protection! We are here around the clock whenever you need us. Thank you, and have a great holiday season!

Stephen Terre Haute, IN

Every time I've ever had a concern, they took care of it immediately. One time a sign disappeared on my property and I asked for another one and they sent one right out to me. When I do have a customer service person come out, they're very good.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Stephen, Thank you for the 5 star feedback! Guardian Protection Services is proud to be your home security provider of choice.

Wilma Perris, CA

They're usually there when you need to call, even though I've never called except for repairs. The equipment is good, you might state of the art. Their technicians are very friendly and very knowledgeable whenever I've had to have one come out. I've always had good experience with them.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Wilma, Thank you for being a valued customer! Guardian Protection is happy to provide you with security services and peace of mind every day!

Anonymous Eagle Mountain, UT

The representatives were very knowledgeable when I called and if I had any technical problems, they took care of them and they did what they were supposed to do. There was a problem with the phone line where I lived previously and so for about three and half to four months, I didn't have access to the emergency alert system. They had been taken over by a company and they did not give us any prior notification and it caused a great deal of confusion when the take over took place.

Celestine Welcome Lansdowne, PA

Every time that I have called about a concern, they provided me with the information that I needed, We had a storm and it lasted three or four days so my battery had drained and they explained to me that your battery will only charge if it's less than twenty four hours so they sent a technician out to install a new battery so I was very pleased.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Celestine, thank you for the review! It's great to hear you decided to extend your protection, the 24/7 monitored fire device is great for peace of mind.

Mar. 14th, 2018

Sandy Orange Park, FL

They have always responded to my phone call if we've had an alarm, they've always called to see if it's valid or not. I've been very happy with them. The equipment works fine. They even left me extra batteries so I could replace them when the current ones ran out which is about a year or so ago.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Sandy, Thank you for taking the time to leave 5 stars for Guardian Protection! We are honored to be your home security provider and are happy to answer any questions you have. Have a safe day!

Jack Mars, PA

You get a real person answering the telephone when you call in and they respond to your request quickly and you get a follow up appointment quickly. The system is reliable. Every person I've come in contact with has been polite, courteous, punctual, and knowledgeable about the products.

Jon Sun City, CA

Every time we've had any kind of problem the support has been right on top of it immediately. We're quite pleased with it. It does exactly what they told us it would do. They've been one of the best protections that we've had around. We really enjoy working with them. They're very friendly, very professional, very nice people.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Jon, Thank you for sharing a detailed and helpful review! I'm so glad to hear the interactions you've had met your expectations. We are here to help protect what matters most to you.

Dec. 12th, 2018

Margaret Austin, TX

Guardian was the first home security company I used.. It was quick to call when the alarm was sounded. They got the job done. Cancellation of service was tricky. I called to cancel. They sent a payout quote. I was waiting for the bill. I didn't read the sentence that said I had to get back to them. They need to have that sentence before the buy out quote and they need to tell you that on the phone when you call to cancel.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Margaret, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your Guardian Protection experience! If we can ever help you with your security needs in the future please let us know.

Mike Severn, MD

I am completely happy with the Guardian product and very comfortable with Guardian providing security to me and my family. My issue is with the Alarm. Com application that interfaces with the Guardian home security system. It falls way below my expectations for a usable platform for the Guardian product.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Mike, Thank you for sharing helpful feedback! We appreciate your business and will work hard to help protect what matters most to your family every day. Have a wonderful holiday season!

anonymous Canonsburg, PA

Some of their devices are a little antique. The mobile app has no aspect of it being user friendly. Customer service answers phone calls right away, they're easy to work with. Only had one interaction with a customer service rep who was horrible.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, thank you for leaving constructive feedback on your experience with Guardian. We want to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied so if there's anything we can do to help further please message us here. Thank you.

Oct. 30th, 2018

Sabrina Middletown, DE

Their equipment is easy to deal with. The technician was very good when he came out and fixed my equipment. When you call in the people who are they, they understand you and they treat you as if you were their own family members that wants them to be kept safe.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Sabrina, Thank you so much for the 5 star feedback and for being a valued member of the Guardian Protection family!

Amber Trenton, OH

They are extremely knowledgeable about the about putting in a security system not just what the functions are, but how you set it up, how to do the wiring every aspect of it that there is. If something's not right they'll change it. They have the latest and greatest equipment.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Amber, Thank you for the great feedback on your customer experience. It's wonderful to hear the technicians took the time to help educate you on system use; we appreciate your business!

Joan Or Fred Manteca, CA

I really appreciated the guy who came he was very helpful in showing me how to operate the system and answered all my questions that I had. I just enjoye the fact that I have that security. I know that I can go to bed at night and turn the security on and I don't have to worry anymore.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Joan & Fred, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review of your services with Guardian Protection. We are so pleased to hear that the professionally monitored security system is bringing you peace of mind.

Brian Upper Marlboro, MD

The presentation by your representative was great. He had a video, and explained to me the differences. There was no pressure to buy, he just explained the product and let it speak for itself. I like convenience, it's very convenient and easy to operate. I love it, the price is right and the service is great.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Brian, Thank you for sharing a 5 star sales experience! It's so great to hear when a system can sell itself and there is no pressure from the company. Our customer's safety and peace of mind is always top priority.

Gloria Salem, WV

It's really easy to change the batteries, and it's not a complicated system. Anytime there has been any problems or anything like that they've always been very good about contacting me or they've always been available if I had any questions.

Melissa Rosedale, IN

We signed up with Guardian protection because we live off the road. Every time the alarm has gone off, they have called right away. They will also call periodically to check on the battery life. Their service is very reasonable.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Melissa, thank you for sharing a great customer testimonial! It's wonderful to hear the monitored security brings you peace of mind while away from home; that is always our goal.

Oct. 25th, 2018

Darryl

I really like that I get a system message to my cellphone when the alarm is disarmed or armed. One thing I don't like about the equipment is that the keypad doesn't light up at night. I would certainly recommend them to others.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Darryl, Thank you so much for the valuable feedback on your services. We hope the system provides you with the peace of mind you deserve everyday.

Nicole

Guardian Protection's equipment is state of the art. It's very high tech and up to date. It's also very easy to use. Customer service has always answered out questions when we've needed them, and I've never had a problem with communication.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Nicole, Thank you for the feedback and for being a valued customer. Guardian Protection is honored to be your home security provider and are here when you need us the most.

Sep. 11th, 2018

Theodore

Many houses in my neighborhood have Guardian, so we decided to go with them. We've been with them for a long time now, and I really like the service they provide. I've had a few problems, but they've always come and taken care of it.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Theo, Thank you for sharing a great review of your services! I'm glad to hear Guardian is helping to protect your neighborhood, we are here 24 hours a day when you need us the most.

Sep. 11th, 2018

Guillermo

I heard Guardian was the best in the industry. Every time I've called them for something, they've been prompt and responded to any questions I've had. I love the panel, because it looks really nice on the wall. My whole family loves this system. The money I spend on the system is really worth it, and the equipment is great.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thank you for the 5 star feedback! We aim to delight our customers on every interaction and I'm glad to hear the services are providing you peace of mind.

Deepak

My business uses Guardian Protection, so I decided to have it for my home as well. I haven't had any issues with it so far, and everyone I come in contact with at that company is very friendly and courteous. I think they have the best equipment out there and pretty much everything is wireless.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Deepak, Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection Services for you home! We are glad everything has worked well for you at both locations, we are here around the clock when you need us the most.

Kyle

We heard that Guardian Protection is the best company around Texas. The installation was easy and quick. They showed us all the features and took their time doing it to ensure efficiency. The equipment is easy to use and has nice features.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Kyle, Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your security needs! We aim to provide peace of mind and convenience to you everyday.

Sep. 12th, 2018

This company is easy to contact, and I've never had any problems with them. I haven't had issues with my equipment, so I haven't had to contact them directly. I've been satisfied with their service. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, thank you so much for reviewing your services with Guardian Protection. We are proud to help protect what matters most to you every day.

Cheryl

Customer support has been good so far, and I haven't had any issues with product or equipment. I've had this system for 2 months and everything is working fine. The technicians that helped me were good at explaining how everything worked.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Cheryl, Welcome to the Guardian Protection family! We love hearing feedback like this and hope the system brings you the peace of mind you deserve.

Linda

Customer service is really great at this company. The equipment they provided is very easy to use and it's good quality. Everyone we talk to is very nice, courteous, and knowledgeable about the product. They're kind of expensive compared to other companies.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Linda, Thank you for the feedback on your services both positive and constructive. We work hard to provide award-winning security monitoring as prices of the industry rise. Please let us know if we can ever be of further assistance. Thank you for your business!

Anonymous Spotsylvania, VA

Any questions I had were answered in a way that made sense to me. I've had a couple of false alarms with my motion detectors. But they give me a call and walk me through the process. It's very user friendly, the explanation I got from the technician was very thorough, so it made it easy to use.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi there, Thank you for the informative review of your customer care experience with Guardian Protection. I'm glad to hear the staff has taken the time to educate you on the security system and has been there when you needed us.

Cardeia

They make sure that they come when I have an issue with my alarm system. They're available when I call them, and they answer me immediately when my alarm goes off. There's other companies that have cheaper services though. I bought a new construction property and I guess they work alongside the company and I wasn't told about the contract when I went with them. So, I kind of got swindled into it.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello Cardeia, Thank you for the informative review of your security services with Guardian Protection. We are glad you find the services reliable and convenient. While we do attempt to stay competitive with our pricing; we think when it comes to home security you truly get what you pay for!

Vijay Grand Blanc, MI

They're very responsive, I get to talk to a real person when I call for help. They are extremely helpful and walk me through the process patiently. I have very advanced cameras in my home, with HD kind of picture, but they don't have a way to communicate to those. I think that's how they need to improve.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Vijay, Thank you for the feedback we appreciate it. I'm glad you find the customer service useful and you are enjoying the security services.