Fort Knox Security

6.5

J.R. Houston, TX

It was very unfriendly. Always question what I said . Alway thought I was lying.. Totally unprofessional and even my daughter said he was rued. He didn’t even wait to complete the job and is wasting my time to come back to complete the job. If it was up to me he would pay me 350.00 for putting up with his. He had attitude from jump when I asked him did he have shoe covers. When I asked him a question it was like pulling teeth out. Like I was bothering him.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Im sorry to hear our service was unsatisfactory J.R. Our business model is based on customer service and we hold ourselves to the highest standard. We will pull your account and review your comments with the team. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to grow and get better.

Kathy B Grapevine, TX

I couldn't even get to the point of being a user. I asked for a sales advisor to come to my home to assess my current system and make recommendations for upgrading or replacing the system. The phone sales person said they do not provide in person consultation an only sell by phone. Sorry, but I want someone that knows there stuff and can help me understand what I need. What's the best way to drive yourself out of business .... never offer the upfront salesmanship it takes to win the account.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for your feedback Kathy. In light of Covid, we try to have as minimum in person contact as possible with our customers. This is why we are currently only doing over the phone consultations.

Frederick Booker ,

Everything went good Charles showed me everything I needed to know bout the security system. The installation went smooth.

Steve DeVine Conroe, TX

Fast installation and hookup. Everyone I talked to were friendly and gave straight forward answers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Shannon S Tomball, TX

Everyone from the first phone call to the follow up calls are absolutely fantastic! Customer service is always a priority.

Dorothy Godfrey Fresno, TX

Tech gave excellent service , very informative he took his time and walked me thru every step . Patient and very good role model .

Aadam Morgan Dallas, TX

Fast, helpful, and informative. They came the same day I called and installed the system. They beat the rate I got from ADT.

Caleb Roth San Antonio, TX

Jason did an awesome job installing and explaining everything. Very impressed. Easy, quick, efficient, and cost affordable.

Charles. M. schill San Antonio, TX

Jason was excellent. He explained everything. Reviewed the contract & answered questions. It was a pleasure working with him.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the review Charles!

Sidney Nice Humble, TX

I tried to be their customer - but they used the CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH - Told me in writing - TWICE - "FREE Lifetime Warranty" (July 5th,2019) PROTECT 360 PACKAGE @ $29.95 / MO -1 LED TOUCHSCREEN KEYPAD -1 LTE CELL MODULE -6 DOOR SENSORS -3 MOTION SENSORS -1 SIREN -1 BACK-UP POWER SUPPLY (12 Hour Life) -2 YARD SIGNS -3 WINDOW DECALS -FREE Activation/Installation -FREE Lifetime Warranty -SMASH/CRASH PROOF And when I attempted to order - they raised the price.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear our customer process was unsatisfactory Sidney! I will pull your account and review your comments with the team. Our company is focused on customer service and satisfaction. We will review your comments with the team to help us grow going forward.

DS Dallas, TX

Excellent professional service. Made effort to come to my home ASAP. Able to utilize my existing system. Did not try to upsell me.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for your 5 star review. We hope you are loving your new security system!

Smiles of Riverstone Missouri City, TX

Just got new service installed and Ft Knox made it so easy! They were very professional and flexible with our scheduling. Thank you!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you Fort Knox made getting a security system installed simple and easy.

Derrick McKisick Melissa, TX

The entire team was so professional and did a great job on my service. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Derrick, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review. We are so happy to hear that you would recommend Fort Knox Home Security to your friends!

Jamala Garcia Humble, TX

Edward was so nice and took the time to explain everything to me. I really appreciate the great service and attention to detail !

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Jamala, Thank you for leaving us 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback and hope you're enjoying your new home security system!

Loc huynh Houston, TX

Wonderful customer service and technician Ricky are very nice and friendly! I would recommended to friends and families member

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We hope you are loving your new home security system!

bob Anna, TX

seems like a good company and staff seems well informed

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Our courteous and trained staff are here for you, Bob!

May. 20th, 2021

Joseph Lopez San Antonio, TX

Systems are running with a 8-12 minute delay and hasn’t updated.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry you are running into this issue, Joseph. Please call (469)907-1550 and customer service will work out this issue for you.

Sakyia Tarver Arlington, TX

Very knowledgeable, customer service is on point

Thanks a ton, Sakyia.

David Houston, TX

Very easy installation. Tech was extremely knowledgeable.

Thank you, David.

Mitchel harper Mc Kinney, TX

Great value. Always professional and responsive.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We love hearing from our great customers. Thank you, Mitchel!

Virginia Walker San Antonio, TX

Great customer service, professional installation

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you so much, Virginia.

May. 8th, 2021

Charles Mitchell Fort Worth, TX

So far excellent 👌 response time very quickly

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We love reading excellent reviews, from our excellent customers. Glad you are pleased with our services, Charles.

Clara Whitfield Mesquite, TX

Excellent customer service with Followup

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Clara, we can't thank you enough for the great review. We truly believe we have the best customer service reps in the security business.

Scott Schoultz Crosby, TX

Not good at all. The tech that installed the cameras literally was the laziest person I’ve ever met. Did horrible work.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are so sorry to hear about your experience, Scott. Can you please reach out to customer service (469-907-1550) so that we can make this right.

Jimmy Thomas

Good experience nice work, customer service very good, monthly payment is okey

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Glad you had a good experience, Jimmy.

Nessa Valadez Dallas, TX

The set up for the system went great ! Joe did an amazing job ,was very professional and friendly!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Nessa. Thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

Jun. 15th, 2021

Tetyana Rosiek North Richland Hills, TX

Tech did a great job . He explained everything we needed to know and did the job in record time.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Tetyana. Happy we could get your home security system set up efficiently.

Jun. 8th, 2021

Sandra rankin San Antonio, TX

The technician that came out was awesome he was very helpful and explained everything for me step or step

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Our technicians are the best! We're glad you received excellent care, Sandra.

Mar. 31st, 2021

Bryanc Houston, TX

Exceptional service, he explain all details and any questions i have. I really appreciate his patience too.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We're so glad you experienced our exceptional customer care! We are here for you, Bryan.

Mar. 20th, 2021

Goomey Mansfield, TX

Technician was Outstanding! Easy to communicate with and he gave us easy to follow instructions. Happy Customer 😎

Thank you Goomey.

Jan. 15th, 2021

Lanvy Tran Allen, TX

5-star and above. Chris and Jesse, you guys are awesome. Love our security system, exceptional customer service. A+++

Melissa Boerne, TX

They came out the next day for the install and Barrett was AMAZING!!! I will refer them to everyone I know.

Kristina Hillis Houston, TX

Everyone was so helpful and the technician was awesome! The prices and deals they offer beat all of the competitors!

Raul leon Spring, TX

Excellent Service! Technical knowledge of Charles and dedication to details and finish was outstanding!

Renee San Antonio, TX

Friendly and helpful customer service. Jason, the technician, was professional, capable, and excellent.

Rob Austin, TX

Excellent installation experience.This company is efficient does and everything it can to help the customer.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank for the review Rob!

Ed Hart Rowlett, TX

The Technician was very knowledgeable and professional. First impression is this is a well managed operation.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Ed, thank you for leaving us a 5-star review. We hope you're enjoying your newly installed security system.

L. Higgs Tomball, TX

Chris came and installed our system. He was such a joy to be with and was efficient and informative!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are glad to hear that Chris was able to get your security system installed with efficiency! We hope you are loving your Fort Knox Security system and appreciate your 5 star review

Kay Pearland, TX

Great value and service! Our monthly rate is much lower than ADT and our installation experience was excellent.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Kay, thank you for your 5 star review!

SYED NADEEM ZAIDI Denton, TX

Dictation came over Sean horrible had to reschedule with another one salesperson promised things that didn't exist talk to supervisor could not do anything extra for inconvenience lost my business forever one want to deal with a company who can't afford to lose $300 to satisfied customer

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Hey Syed. Thank you for your input. We always srtive for the best customer service possible. We do our best to provide low cost services. However, there is a limit on the amount of free equipment we are able to give to each customer. At the end of the day, we have to have enough revenue to keep our doors open. We are sending this to the Service Manager to see if there is anything else we can do. You should hear from us shortly.

May. 3rd, 2019

Myra Rancher Arlington, TX

Evan was wonderful! Very professional!! He was very patient and explained everything thoroughly!! Thank You

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Myra, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your new home security systems!

Marco Uribe Houston, TX

The tech was very helpful. He did everything really professional and he helped with everything I needed.

Thank you Marco!

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Butch Hupp Austin, TX

Absolute worst company/salesman I ever had the misfortune to come in contact with! Said one price online, then quoted another when they installer got here, and called salesman to get lower price, but still was over 50% higher than first quoted. When I turned down the service the salesman got very irritated and rude. Will never use this company.

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Laketha Floyd Plano, TX

Sales Representative was dishonest, price was changed when, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Laketha. All of our terms and conditions are outlined directly in your agreements. Could you please provide us with the name of the sales rep you spoke with? We pride ourselves on our great customer service and transparent easy to understand products. Please reach out to our support team at (469) 907-1550, so that we can investigate this matter further.

May. 27th, 2021

Dennis Cotten Dayton, TX

3 alarms that we set off and no response!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Dennis. It sounds like you might be having issues with your alarm system, we would love to run a checkup on your system. Please reach out directly to (469)907-1550.

May. 21st, 2021

Samir Yousef Humble, TX

Alot of time the camera is not working we try and try

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your camera issue, Samir. Reach out to customer service (469)907-1550 and we will have this issue fixed for you immediately.

Staci Blakemore Desoto, TX

I really don't I received my alerts in a timely manner

Thank you, Staci.

May. 8th, 2021

Joseph Ingram Crandall, TX

I think that's wrong that you can't pay for the whole year at one time you got to pay month by month

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Joseph. You are able to pay your equipment off, but our alarm monitoring service has to be charged monthly. Aside from that fact, we hope you are enjoying Fort Knox Security.

Todd Lindell Cibolo, TX

Matthew was great! Very personable and did a professional job.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

It's always great to hear of a job well done, Todd! Thank you for those kind words for Matthew!

Jun. 24th, 2021

Donna Zurovec Chicago, IL

So far so good. Charles was great he explained everything to me.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Awesome to hear about your great experience with your security system, Donna. Charles appreciates the kind words, let us know if we can help you with anything.

Jun. 3rd, 2021