Fort Knox Security

7.3

ken arndt Round Rock, TX

Did a good job, professional and went the extra mile to make sure all was correct.

Thank you Ken!

Feb. 1st, 2021

Terrence Sanders Arlington, TX

He did a great job ,very professional willing to help a show me how to work this system

Thank you Terrence!

Goomey Mansfield, TX

Technician was Outstanding! Easy to communicate with and he gave us easy to follow instructions. Happy Customer 😎

Thank you Goomey.

J.R. Houston, TX

It was very unfriendly. Always question what I said . Alway thought I was lying.. Totally unprofessional and even my daughter said he was rued. He didn’t even wait to complete the job and is wasting my time to come back to complete the job. If it was up to me he would pay me 350.00 for putting up with his. He had attitude from jump when I asked him did he have shoe covers. When I asked him a question it was like pulling teeth out. Like I was bothering him.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Im sorry to hear our service was unsatisfactory J.R. Our business model is based on customer service and we hold ourselves to the highest standard. We will pull your account and review your comments with the team. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to grow and get better.

Kathy B Grapevine, TX

I couldn't even get to the point of being a user. I asked for a sales advisor to come to my home to assess my current system and make recommendations for upgrading or replacing the system. The phone sales person said they do not provide in person consultation an only sell by phone. Sorry, but I want someone that knows there stuff and can help me understand what I need. What's the best way to drive yourself out of business .... never offer the upfront salesmanship it takes to win the account.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for your feedback Kathy. In light of Covid, we try to have as minimum in person contact as possible with our customers. This is why we are currently only doing over the phone consultations.

Kishore V Pflugerville, TX

When I called Fort Knox promised me that all safety precautions will be followed and Technician will come accordingly but , though the installation was good, the technician did not follow the safety precautions like wearing a glove or wearing a mask. We were scared because of COVID

Valerie Connors Keller, TX

The installer was great, right on time, got everything set up, and showed me how to use my new system. I would definitely recommend Fort Knox to friends!

Angie McKinney, TX

Ryan showed up on time, did what was promised, gave excellent instructions and left a clean work space! System up and running and everything looks good.

Jack Houston, TX

Fort Knox was very responsive and able to meet all of our security needs. Their service reps were easy to talk to and kind throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Jack, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your new security system!

Sylvia McAdams Garland, TX

Do not do business with FORT KNOX SECURITY SERVICES. They advertise $15.95. My bill is $65.00 month. Going through divorce . Needed to reduce bills. Call to see if they could help. They could not because of my contract. I paid a portion of my bill on Friday. On Tuesday the app was blocked. Today, I received a letter today saying they were going to do two thing....Take action to deactivated with no possibility of reactivation and they are going to have a lien put against my property. Really, I will never reactivate with you. I will make it a point to let people know not to do business with FORT KNOT SECUIRITY IN MCKINNEY TX...…. I GOING TO POST THE LETTER ON FACEBOOK. Just so they will know how FORT KNOT does business.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Hey Sylvia, Thanks for the message. We think this review is for the wrong company. It looks like your contract is with Alert 360, not Fort Knox Security. After speaking with them, the logs showed they tried to contact you over 30 times regarding your past-due payments, but never heard back from you. If you could please reach out to them they would be able to help you out. If you could also move this review over to their page instead of ours it would be much appreciated. If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Jan. 24th, 2019

Rosy Dallas, TX

I called & Spoke to Sam regarding some concerns I had as a new Potential customer. He answered me in confirming that if we choose their services and later have issues with the equipment, we will need to pay them $89.00 to come out plus(+) any & all additional charges to fix the issues, every time (additional expensive charges, a common complaint in the bad reviews). He also confirmed that they do run an inquiry on your credit, and that they do automatically renew your contract for 1 year after your initial contract (also in the bad reviews). He wanted to send someone that very day to sign me up. I nicely mentioned I didn't like the idea of having to pay everytime for them to reassure the equipment is in proper working condition, IF Needed. He instantly got Loud & very Rude. I couldn't believe how quickly & without reason his attitude changed & ended the call. Makes me wonder how they treat their customers that are already binded into contracts (Oh wait, bad rude customer service is stressed in the bad reviews).

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Hey Rosy, thank you for the review. We always strive to provide superior customer service, which is why we are Texas rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction. Like when you sign up with any utility, or cable provider where equipment is used in the home, a utility/soft credit check is always required. Sam is one of our brightest and most kind Sales Representatives we have. But we are always looking to improve and appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can do to earn your business please let us know.

May. 3rd, 2019

lu zheng Houston, TX

We signed the contract with the company, and Enrique came here the next day, he is a nice guy, professional, good mannered, got it done quickly. Good job, five Star!!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We hope you are enjoying your new security system!

Robert Pearcy Fort Worth, TX

Evan was an awesome technician and he was very thorough on how to use the system correctly. He was on time and very efficient in installing and getting me up and running.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Robert, We are so glad that you're technician was helpful and knowledgeable. We hope you are enjoying your new home security system!

Scott Wright Katy, TX

Marquis was early, timely in his work, and very explanatory. He made us feel very comfortable. The salesmen were great and the system is up and running and very thorough.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Scott, We love hearing that our customer service was top notch. We are glad that Marquis was early and helpful! Enjoy your new home security system and stay safe!

PJ Houston, TX

We absolutely appreciated LaKendrick professionalism, and excellent installation service!

Bigo66 Houston, TX

Great Installation and friendly and courteous . Explained the use of alarm system well.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the great review!

Esperanza Garcia Houston, TX

I just got this service, and is been a nice experience so far. Very professional.

Thank you Esperanza!

C Hayes Ottawa, ON

DO NOT FALL FOR THE RATING ADVERTISED! The monthly monitoring rate was better than others in the area and the service seemed to work. However, look out for the fine print on the contract. COVID caused us to close our business and we were late making payments. They closed our account and billed us for the remaining contract amount of 778.10. Even sent it to collections. They would not budge on reinstating us even after the past due amount had been paid in full.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are sorry that you've had a bad experience. It looks like however, this is an issue with the monitoring company, Alert360, which is who you signed a contract with. We are Fort Knox, which looks like we did install the equipment for you but the complaint you have is with the monitoring station. If you could please move this review to the appropriate company we would greatly appreciate it.

Sep. 14th, 2020

Frederick Booker ,

Everything went good Charles showed me everything I needed to know bout the security system. The installation went smooth.

Steve DeVine Conroe, TX

Fast installation and hookup. Everyone I talked to were friendly and gave straight forward answers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Shannon S Tomball, TX

Everyone from the first phone call to the follow up calls are absolutely fantastic! Customer service is always a priority.

Dorothy Godfrey Fresno, TX

Tech gave excellent service , very informative he took his time and walked me thru every step . Patient and very good role model .

Aadam Morgan Dallas, TX

Fast, helpful, and informative. They came the same day I called and installed the system. They beat the rate I got from ADT.

Caleb Roth San Antonio, TX

Jason did an awesome job installing and explaining everything. Very impressed. Easy, quick, efficient, and cost affordable.

Charles. M. schill San Antonio, TX

Jason was excellent. He explained everything. Reviewed the contract & answered questions. It was a pleasure working with him.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the review Charles!

Sidney Nice Humble, TX

I tried to be their customer - but they used the CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH - Told me in writing - TWICE - "FREE Lifetime Warranty" (July 5th,2019) PROTECT 360 PACKAGE @ $29.95 / MO -1 LED TOUCHSCREEN KEYPAD -1 LTE CELL MODULE -6 DOOR SENSORS -3 MOTION SENSORS -1 SIREN -1 BACK-UP POWER SUPPLY (12 Hour Life) -2 YARD SIGNS -3 WINDOW DECALS -FREE Activation/Installation -FREE Lifetime Warranty -SMASH/CRASH PROOF And when I attempted to order - they raised the price.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear our customer process was unsatisfactory Sidney! I will pull your account and review your comments with the team. Our company is focused on customer service and satisfaction. We will review your comments with the team to help us grow going forward.

DS Dallas, TX

Excellent professional service. Made effort to come to my home ASAP. Able to utilize my existing system. Did not try to upsell me.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for your 5 star review. We hope you are loving your new security system!

Smiles of Riverstone Missouri City, TX

Just got new service installed and Ft Knox made it so easy! They were very professional and flexible with our scheduling. Thank you!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you Fort Knox made getting a security system installed simple and easy.

Derrick McKisick Melissa, TX

The entire team was so professional and did a great job on my service. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Derrick, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review. We are so happy to hear that you would recommend Fort Knox Home Security to your friends!

Jamala Garcia Humble, TX

Edward was so nice and took the time to explain everything to me. I really appreciate the great service and attention to detail !

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Jamala, Thank you for leaving us 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback and hope you're enjoying your new home security system!

Loc huynh Houston, TX

Wonderful customer service and technician Ricky are very nice and friendly! I would recommended to friends and families member

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We hope you are loving your new home security system!

Celina Fort Worth, TX

Best offer, more value for my dollar. Great installation

Thank you Celina!

Jan. 19th, 2021

Manuel Miranda ,

Matthew was very professional and courteous

Thank you Manuel!

Lorrie Ward Fort Worth, TX

Great customer service from Technician Joe and phone customer service Alex!

Thank you Lorrie!

Rufus The Colony, TX

The Technician was awesome, knowledgeable and very professional. He did a wonderful job.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for the review Rufus!

Joshua Chavez Gainesville, TX

Sean P (Tech) was super informative and got the job complete in a timely manner! 11/10 recommend!

Lanvy Tran Allen, TX

5-star and above. Chris and Jesse, you guys are awesome. Love our security system, exceptional customer service. A+++

Melissa Boerne, TX

They came out the next day for the install and Barrett was AMAZING!!! I will refer them to everyone I know.

Kristina Hillis Houston, TX

Everyone was so helpful and the technician was awesome! The prices and deals they offer beat all of the competitors!

Raul leon Spring, TX

Excellent Service! Technical knowledge of Charles and dedication to details and finish was outstanding!

Renee San Antonio, TX

Friendly and helpful customer service. Jason, the technician, was professional, capable, and excellent.

Rob Austin, TX

Excellent installation experience.This company is efficient does and everything it can to help the customer.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank for the review Rob!

Ed Hart Rowlett, TX

The Technician was very knowledgeable and professional. First impression is this is a well managed operation.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Ed, thank you for leaving us a 5-star review. We hope you're enjoying your newly installed security system.

L. Higgs Tomball, TX

Chris came and installed our system. He was such a joy to be with and was efficient and informative!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are glad to hear that Chris was able to get your security system installed with efficiency! We hope you are loving your Fort Knox Security system and appreciate your 5 star review

Kay Pearland, TX

Great value and service! Our monthly rate is much lower than ADT and our installation experience was excellent.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Kay, thank you for your 5 star review!

SYED NADEEM ZAIDI Denton, TX

Dictation came over Sean horrible had to reschedule with another one salesperson promised things that didn't exist talk to supervisor could not do anything extra for inconvenience lost my business forever one want to deal with a company who can't afford to lose $300 to satisfied customer

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Hey Syed. Thank you for your input. We always srtive for the best customer service possible. We do our best to provide low cost services. However, there is a limit on the amount of free equipment we are able to give to each customer. At the end of the day, we have to have enough revenue to keep our doors open. We are sending this to the Service Manager to see if there is anything else we can do. You should hear from us shortly.

May. 3rd, 2019

Myra Rancher Arlington, TX

Evan was wonderful! Very professional!! He was very patient and explained everything thoroughly!! Thank You

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Myra, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your new home security systems!

Marco Uribe Houston, TX

The tech was very helpful. He did everything really professional and he helped with everything I needed.

Thank you Marco!

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Butch Hupp Austin, TX

Absolute worst company/salesman I ever had the misfortune to come in contact with! Said one price online, then quoted another when they installer got here, and called salesman to get lower price, but still was over 50% higher than first quoted. When I turned down the service the salesman got very irritated and rude. Will never use this company.

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Kristen Rountree Houston, TX

Great customer service! The tech answered all of our questions and was very friendly.

Thank you Kristen!