Fort Knox Security

7.8

Jeremy Hodges Keller, TX

Great experience, didnt try to upsell me on a bunch of stuff i didnt want. I tried other companies but they were only intersted in putting me in their expensive package with more bells and whistles than i wanted. My Fort Knox tech was knowledgable, efficient, professional and courteous. My service contact, Kristen, was awesome as well, hooked me up with a good deal. Thanks guys! Highly recommend.

Michael Johnson Houston, TX

Was a quick and painless install!! When the tech arrived he went straight to work going over what I discussed over the phone on equipment and price prior to his arrival and finished paper work without any hassle or trying to up sell me like other companies!! Very pleased install was fast and informative!! I hope I never get a call from them but it is good to know I'm covered!!

Aown Zara Syed Flushing, NY

We shopped around a bit and immediately recognized the difference in customer service provided by this company. Chris was friendly, Patient, professional and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure dealing with them. The technician was amazing as well. Everything is up and running and we couldn’t be happier. Do not hesitate to pick Fort Knox for your security needs.

Peter T. Pflugerville, TX

Phone Tech answered all of my questions and then gave me the options available utilizing my current home security system. Local technician came out the next day and converted my land line system to wireless therefore eliminating my need for the land line. I’m now saving on the land line cost and the monthly monitoring was also reduced by $5.00. The entire process was seamless & painless! Everyone I spoke to and the tech that came out were super friendly and very knowledgeable! Calling my daughter now to recommend she convert her security system to Fort Knox Security also!

Mandy Houston, TX

I got someone right away on the phone, which is rare these days. I could tell from the beginning this company was straight forward with affordable prices and no hidden fees. Charles came in to install our security system. He was extremely professional, patient, honest, considerate and informative! You could tell he had a lot of experience and loved working for Fort Knox. I wish everyone I worked with was just like him!

Dee Pflugerville, TX

I called to compare several companies & this was the best one! Daniel explained everything and made sure I understood all options I had available and within my budget. Barrett came the next day to get me all set up and made sure I understood how to work it all. Best experience ever!! Thank you for all of the support. I will be recommending them to everyone!!

Mark S. Cypress, TX

Chris, rhe customer service rep we contacted was very professional. No pressure sales or upsells. Chris worked hard to win our business and he did. He sent a great technician. Charles, a fellow Air Force veteran who knew his stuff and then some. He spent as much time as he needed to make sure the system was done right. I could not have asked for better service from a security company. Thanks guys. Truly appreciate your outstanding service.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for the kind words Mark!

Kenita Williams Spring, TX

The customer service was great. Spoke with Chris the salesman and he was very helpful in helping pick out the system that was right for my home. Then I was able to get my system installed the same day, like wow, how awesome that was. The technician was great with explaining how to use the new system. The installation process went quickly and was easy to use after Robert went through the different functions of the alarm. Thanks Robert!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the review Kenita!

Tony H Huffman, TX

The Technician was very knowledgeable and was able integrate most of an existing system that was installed in my house when it was built. I have used several other security systems in the past. The Fort Knox System is by far the best system I have ever had. None of the competitors offered the features I was looking for at an affordable price. The Doorbell Camera views an extremely wide range and I like having the ability to have Two way voice communication from the door camera and the Two inside Cameras. I Would Highly recommend Fort Knox Security to Anyone.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for the review Tony!

Jocelyn North Richland Hills, TX

We moved here from Los Angeles and surcharging many home security companies though most companies are almost same . So we carefully focused good customer care and we found this company.. So much great service and fast appointment & set up also my English is poor though until i get it details explain....i love this company and appreciate all steps. Thank you so much!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for the review Jocelyn!

Juan Salinas San Antonio, TX

Tech was on time, actually, early. Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions professionally and accurately. Clean and efficient, I was amazed at how he completed the job so fast. When he asked me if I was ready to go over the use of the keypad and the free app for using my phone to arm system, I was surprised. Fast and efficient, great job.

Thank you Juan!

Kaitlynn W Gunter, TX

Fort Knox provided us with great customer service from the moment I called in. I was able to get a same day install which was awesome! I received a call letting me know the technician would be there in 40 minutes and then a call from the tech himself when he was about 10 minutes out. I really appreciated that. Tech was on time and knowledgeable. Great experience!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Kaitlynn, We are thrilled to hear that Fort Knox provided you with such great customer service and that you're tech was able to get your home security system set up! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review

Jerry McDermott

Yesterday, Ft. Knox via CSG did a fantastic job to remedy by situation I made in my first review. They exceeded my expectations. It is unfortunate that the circumstances in my first review happened. Part of that was that I also could have done a better job. I am completely satisfied and would recommend this company to others. Very pleased with the outcome.

Bryanc Houston, TX

Exceptional service, he explain all details and any questions i have. I really appreciate his patience too.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We're so glad you experienced our exceptional customer care! We are here for you, Bryan.

Mar. 20th, 2021

Floyd San Antonio, TX

Numerous problems with installed equipment and poor customer service.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Floyd. We would love to fix any problems you're having with your security equipment. Will you please reach out to (469)907-1550 or message us so we can make this right.

May. 21st, 2021

A Semmelrock Conroe, TX

Pushy sales people. No instructions on operation of system

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Mr. Smmelrock. Please call customer service (469)907-1550, and we will give you all the necessary information to properly use your security system.

May. 18th, 2021

Angelica gross Missouri City, TX

Barrett was a great tech and offered Wonderful service

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Angelica! We're glad Barrett was able to help you out!

May. 5th, 2021

Marie Nash Texas City, TX

I had a new home alarm system installed today by Fort Knox Security. The Installer was Charles, he did an awesome job, was very professional and very personable. Charles installed everything and explained the system to me in terms I could understand. I highly recommend Fort Knox Security. Call them today!

Kay Boyte-Moore Houston, TX

Awesome service and super friendly people. We were robbed last night and I was so worried that I would have to spend another night here without security. Thank God they came out within three hours of me calling them and had the whole thing set up and running. I feel so much better now. Thanks guys!

S. Lindsey McKinney, TX

The customer service was excellent. Placing the order was very easy. I was even called with an earlier time frame than expected. The technician was on time and very professional. He was very knowledgable in setting up the alarm and he took the time to explain everything.

Daniel Rodriguez Houston, TX

They are very professional and pay attention to detail. Customer service is great and the technician Charles was the best. He has very knowledgeable, professional, cleaned up, and took his time and did a thorough job. He treated the instal as if it was his home. Definitely recommend them and request Charles...you won’t be disappointed.

Martin Chavez Houston, TX

Top Notch Security Alarm Company. I called them and made the appointment the same day and installed same day. Charlie the technician was very knowledgeable, professional, patient. Overall best experience so far, including service and price.

Sarah Yang Spring, TX

Charles came both Saturday and Sunday to help us set up all the cameras and door bell in our house. He was very through and knowledgeable, explained everything to us and gave us the new user tour on how to use the new security panel and online system. We loved our experience with Charles.

Martin Gonzalez Denton, TX

Great experience from start to finish. We got the perfect package to fit our security needs! Conversations on the phone were very pleasant with Seth. Sean followed it up with a great visit and installation. Everything works great and very easy to use! Thank you all for the great experience.

Nicolai Nielsen Houston, TX

Smooth process getting a quote for a tailor made security package and scheduling installation. Efficient and quick installation by knowledgeable and friendly technician, only minor hick up is that I have to wait another week for the new model cameras.

Crystal Ellis Santa Fe, TX

Enrique was AMAZING!!!! He was very professional and efficient. He explained everything thoroughly and made sure I understood not only every aspect of the options, but each step he would be taking to make it happen! I have already recommended Fort Knox to several friends and family members.

Yvette Alvarez Irving, TX

I called got info and then had a tech install my system by the name of Joe W. He was awesome I had requested a later than usual install because of my work schedule and this tech picked it right up and did a fast and efficient installation! I will be recommending this service to my friends

M. Hurley San Antonio, TX

Fort Knox Security was great from the initial phone call to the final install at my house. Very professional, not pushy, and helpful on every question I had. I would highly recommend Fort Knox to anyone as their service and products are truly top-notch! Thank you for allowing me and my family to feel safe and sleep well at night!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you so much for the detailed review!

Dan H Houston, TX

We are super impressed so far with Fort Knox. The entire team has provided outstanding customer service. The Houston technician, Chris, was unbelievable. Incredibly patient and hardworking. We greatly appreciate his hard work to get our system set up and running.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for the kind words Dan!

rpm mini Irving, TX

FRIENDLY REPRESENTATIVE IN THE BEGINNING,KNOWLEDGEABLE,ABLE TO TAILOR SERVICES TO OUR NEEDS,PROFESSIONAL TECH SHOWED UP ON TIME AS PROMISED,WAS ABLE TO DO THE JOB ON BOTH LOCATIONS WITH NO INTERRUPTION ** I WILL RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS

Thanks for the review!

Frank and Galina Lewis Arlington, TX

Joe came over today and installed the alarm. He was fantastic. We were really stressed at changing alarm companies. He made everything seem so easy. The alarm works great and is much better than our old one. Joe is truly a professional and you should be proud to have him working for you! Frank and Galina Lewis 2015 Hill Country Court

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the kind words Frank and Galina!

Robert G Houston, TX

Our system was installed by Enrique yesterday. installation took longer than he wished but it was because of his patience dealing with a couple of old folks who are hard of understanding. so far we are pleased with our experience with Fort Knox. All our questions were answered to our satisfaction. Thank you

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Robert, We are thrilled to hear that Enrique was able to get your security system installed and did so with patience. Thank you for choosing Fort Knox.

Gary Gilson Sugar Land, TX

I signed up with Fort Knox in March 2012, and have used them ever since. When I bought my new home, I selected Fort Knox again. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Of course I did get the latest technology upgrades. Installation/switchover personnel were on time, professional and made sure I got set up correctly and quickly!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Gary, Thank you for you being a loyal customer to the Fort Knox brand. We hope you are enjoying your newly upgraded technology features and hope to keep you on as a customer for more years to come! We appreciate your 5 star review

Jimmie L Crenshaw II

I terminated my security monitoring with ADT about 6 years ago, decided to reactivate ADT and agreed to get going the next day. I decided to shop around for better offers and found Fort Knox Security. I liked their offers and decided to go with Fort Knox.

Andrean Fort Worth, TX

The technician was knowledgeable, accurate on time constant and fast.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the great review, Andrean!

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Hdt Fort Worth, TX

Jesse was super knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout process. Would highly recommend him and Fort Knox security!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the great review.

Jan. 15th, 2021

Christopher Slone Mesquite, TX

The process was simple and easy. Systen was installed the same day I called. Tech was early and had me up and running in a few hours.

Thank you Christopher!

Jan. 15th, 2021

Dung To Arlington, TX

I have signed up Alarm Security Monitor recently with Fort Knox and very happy with service: Low Rate ($15.95/month), and Free Installation. Joe, the technician performed the installation, was very professional and helpful.

Kevin , TX

Simply the best in every way. This place is #1 in every category. If you need an alarm system or need to activate/fix your alarm system or upgrade your alarm system this place is the place to call.

Dawn Rosario Waxahachie, TX

We were please with the response to have the system installed on the same day and up and running within a few short hours. The technician clearly explained the functionality of our system and was very professional.

Jay ,

Joe was the technician that came and evaluated and checked our system. He was completely professional and knowledgeable. If first impressions matter, we will have a long relationship with Fort Knox Security.

Kristina New Waverly, TX

Superior service from Daniel who arranged set up of our system. Allen seemed to be great when he came out for install but then I got the run around when trying to get my security certificate. Daniel was luckily able to take care of it for me.

Karen Ochoa San Antonio, TX

Jason our tech was so helpful and professional. Daniel was also wonderful and really worked to give us a great deal. Thank you to you both! I will be recommending this company!

Eugene Plano, TX

The install was quick, the system is new generation. I love the smart home features like panic button and smart thermostat. I would recommend this company to my friends. The installation was quick.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the kind words Eugene!

Scott Nix Baytown, TX

The sales person told me that I was able to have 8 cameras for my house, with no problems,which ended up not being the case. I called and spoke to the manager, Seth, who stated that he would PERSONALLY handle my case and make sure that everything was good to go. There were problems with the install, and I never heard back from Seth again, despite his PROMISES that he would check back with me, and I put in repeated calls to speak to him.... crickets... nothing at all from Seth. It took over a week to complete the install. The technician was OUTSTANDING, very professional and kind. none of this was his fault in anyway. I would, however, recommend going with another company, as this one lacks communication skills, doesn't follow through on promises, and is very sub par as of this writing.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for being patient with us as we have experienced on personnel changes. Also thank you for leaving us such a detailed review. We will be reviewing your comments with the team and hope to use this situation to grow and get better.

Kary Richardson Boerne, TX

Jason was so sweet and kind. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very professional. He did not try to sell us anything extra but listened to what we wanted. I will highly recommend Fort Knox. Thanks Jason!!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the review!

Lonnie Williams San Antonio, TX

Jason, our installer was very professional and courteous, He made the process simple and was done in no time. The rates seem to be the lowest in the market, we are very pleased.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Lonnie, We are glad to hear that Jason was knowledgeable and helpful! We hope you are enjoying your new security system for the lowest price!

K S

We had an extremely knowledgable technician named Sean come out and set us up with exactly what we needed, no more, no less. We are very happy with the Fort Knox Security McKinney office.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are happy to hear that Sean was able to get your security system installed in alignment with you expectations! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!

Katia Pacheco Arlington, TX

Great experience since the beginning with Fort Knox, got a great deal at an amazing price. The technician Jose was so informative and helpful. Definitely will be recommending Fort Knox as the best security company.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Katia, We are thrilled to hear that you got a great deal on your security system through Fort Knox. Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!

bryanstafford Sugar Land, TX

Very nice, good, detail, courtesy Charles to configure alarm for us.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the kind words, Bryan! We're happy to help you out.

Mar. 18th, 2021