Fort Knox Security

8.1

Stephanie Abey Pearland, TX

Charles the service tech was very professional and outstanding in customer service. He did not leave a mess and was very informative to the customer of everything that he was doing.

Thank you Stephanie!

Jan. 15th, 2021

Dung To Arlington, TX

I have signed up Alarm Security Monitor recently with Fort Knox and very happy with service: Low Rate ($15.95/month), and Free Installation. Joe, the technician performed the installation, was very professional and helpful.

Kevin , TX

Simply the best in every way. This place is #1 in every category. If you need an alarm system or need to activate/fix your alarm system or upgrade your alarm system this place is the place to call.

Dawn Rosario Waxahachie, TX

We were please with the response to have the system installed on the same day and up and running within a few short hours. The technician clearly explained the functionality of our system and was very professional.

Jay ,

Joe was the technician that came and evaluated and checked our system. He was completely professional and knowledgeable. If first impressions matter, we will have a long relationship with Fort Knox Security.

Kristina New Waverly, TX

Superior service from Daniel who arranged set up of our system. Allen seemed to be great when he came out for install but then I got the run around when trying to get my security certificate. Daniel was luckily able to take care of it for me.

Karen Ochoa San Antonio, TX

Jason our tech was so helpful and professional. Daniel was also wonderful and really worked to give us a great deal. Thank you to you both! I will be recommending this company!

Eugene Plano, TX

The install was quick, the system is new generation. I love the smart home features like panic button and smart thermostat. I would recommend this company to my friends. The installation was quick.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the kind words Eugene!

Scott Nix Baytown, TX

The sales person told me that I was able to have 8 cameras for my house, with no problems,which ended up not being the case. I called and spoke to the manager, Seth, who stated that he would PERSONALLY handle my case and make sure that everything was good to go. There were problems with the install, and I never heard back from Seth again, despite his PROMISES that he would check back with me, and I put in repeated calls to speak to him.... crickets... nothing at all from Seth. It took over a week to complete the install. The technician was OUTSTANDING, very professional and kind. none of this was his fault in anyway. I would, however, recommend going with another company, as this one lacks communication skills, doesn't follow through on promises, and is very sub par as of this writing.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for being patient with us as we have experienced on personnel changes. Also thank you for leaving us such a detailed review. We will be reviewing your comments with the team and hope to use this situation to grow and get better.

Kary Richardson Boerne, TX

Jason was so sweet and kind. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very professional. He did not try to sell us anything extra but listened to what we wanted. I will highly recommend Fort Knox. Thanks Jason!!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the review!

Lonnie Williams San Antonio, TX

Jason, our installer was very professional and courteous, He made the process simple and was done in no time. The rates seem to be the lowest in the market, we are very pleased.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Lonnie, We are glad to hear that Jason was knowledgeable and helpful! We hope you are enjoying your new security system for the lowest price!

K S

We had an extremely knowledgable technician named Sean come out and set us up with exactly what we needed, no more, no less. We are very happy with the Fort Knox Security McKinney office.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are happy to hear that Sean was able to get your security system installed in alignment with you expectations! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!

Katia Pacheco Arlington, TX

Great experience since the beginning with Fort Knox, got a great deal at an amazing price. The technician Jose was so informative and helpful. Definitely will be recommending Fort Knox as the best security company.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Katia, We are thrilled to hear that you got a great deal on your security system through Fort Knox. Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!

Barbara San Antonio, TX

Made it easy to get a home security system

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We're so glad you feel this way, Barbara! That is exactly what we are going for. Getting home security should be a great experience!

Clara Whitfield Mesquite, TX

Had issues with Installation Tech but they were resolved amicably.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry you experienced issues with the installation tech, but I am relieved to see we could resolve the problem quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Clara.

Linda Mansfield, TX

Little confusing to learn how to use the system at first. Still learning. 😁

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We would love to answer any questions you have regarding your security system and how to use it, Linda. Please reach out to customer service at (469)907-1550.

Ravi Ranjan Sugar Land, TX

Good balance of cost, features and service.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the 5 stars, Ravi! We strive for security services that can be utilized by everyone!

David Plano, TX

Very responsive to our questions and needs

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are here for you, David! Thank you for the 5-star review!

McGregor McKinney, TX

Customer servie, technical knowledge and equipment

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the great rating! We strive for the best service and equipment when it comes to taking care of you!

JoAnna Sanchez San Antonio, TX

Great security thus far & always available when I call.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are always here for you, JoAnna! Your safety is our priority!

Curtis Liverpool, TX

Great service and outstanding monitoring

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We love serving our clients to the best of our ability, Curtis! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Richard Sanchez Boerne, TX

Good service and pricing just good practice in Customer

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the 5 stars, Richard! Our customer service is something we are proud of!

Pat Salazar San Antonio, TX

Very attentive and quick to call on events.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Pat! We try our best to be available when you need us!

Pritam Mulay Katy, TX

Their equipment is poor quality failed within a year. Have been using ADT for several years never had any equipment failure.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry about your experience with our equipment, Pritam. ADT is an authorized dealer of alarm. com products, which is the same equipment we use for our security systems.

May. 21st, 2021

D. Lusty Irving, TX

Alarm system is tops, customer support is great

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, D. We have the best security systems, customer support, and customers. :)

Anonymous Irving, TX

Security is fine. The payment was changed to credit card to checking account not approved by me

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about this change. Please call us (469)907-1550 so we can get this fixed for you.

William Stevens Denton, TX

For some reason I can not play Saved Video form the garage camera.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry you are having this issue, William. If you call us at (469)907-1550, we will help you get this fixed ASAP.

Jim Cook Montgomery, TX

Competitive price, fast service, no issues.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Jim. Love hearing from our great customers.

Billy Conroy Keller, TX

Cameras at the shop have never. Have had them check with no help. Try to blame at the internet but everyone elses cameras work

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your camera issues, Billy. Please contact customer support (469)907-1550 and we will make sure your cameras are up and running in no time.

Daniel Salinas Houston, TX

Price is primary reason I choose them over competition

Thank you, Daniel.

Jennifer Correa Granbury, TX

It’s been great so far no problems great service

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Jennifer. Welcome to the Fort Knox Family.

Mitchel harper Mc Kinney, TX

Great value. Always professional and responsive.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We love hearing from our great customers. Thank you, Mitchel!

Virginia Walker San Antonio, TX

Great customer service, professional installation

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you so much, Virginia.

May. 8th, 2021

Charles Mitchell Fort Worth, TX

So far excellent 👌 response time very quickly

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We love reading excellent reviews, from our excellent customers. Glad you are pleased with our services, Charles.

Clara Whitfield Mesquite, TX

Excellent customer service with Followup

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Clara, we can't thank you enough for the great review. We truly believe we have the best customer service reps in the security business.

Scott Schoultz Crosby, TX

Not good at all. The tech that installed the cameras literally was the laziest person I’ve ever met. Did horrible work.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are so sorry to hear about your experience, Scott. Can you please reach out to customer service (469-907-1550) so that we can make this right.

Jimmy Thomas

Good experience nice work, customer service very good, monthly payment is okey

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Glad you had a good experience, Jimmy.

Anna Morin Dallas, TX

Jesse was on-time and very professional. He explained my service and equipment in detail. Thank you for great customer service.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We appreciate your kind review, Anna! We value our highly-trained technicians and staff!

Apr. 15th, 2021

Lou Ellen King ,

Listened to my wants on my system. Quoted me a fair price. Installation was very professional. I am very happy with Fort Knox

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We're so glad we were able to get you set up, Lou Ellen! Call us with any further needs!

Mar. 10th, 2021

Kishore V Pflugerville, TX

When I called Fort Knox promised me that all safety precautions will be followed and Technician will come accordingly but , though the installation was good, the technician did not follow the safety precautions like wearing a glove or wearing a mask. We were scared because of COVID

Valerie Connors Keller, TX

The installer was great, right on time, got everything set up, and showed me how to use my new system. I would definitely recommend Fort Knox to friends!

Angie McKinney, TX

Ryan showed up on time, did what was promised, gave excellent instructions and left a clean work space! System up and running and everything looks good.

Jack Houston, TX

Fort Knox was very responsive and able to meet all of our security needs. Their service reps were easy to talk to and kind throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Jack, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your new security system!

Sylvia McAdams Garland, TX

Do not do business with FORT KNOX SECURITY SERVICES. They advertise $15.95. My bill is $65.00 month. Going through divorce . Needed to reduce bills. Call to see if they could help. They could not because of my contract. I paid a portion of my bill on Friday. On Tuesday the app was blocked. Today, I received a letter today saying they were going to do two thing....Take action to deactivated with no possibility of reactivation and they are going to have a lien put against my property. Really, I will never reactivate with you. I will make it a point to let people know not to do business with FORT KNOT SECUIRITY IN MCKINNEY TX...…. I GOING TO POST THE LETTER ON FACEBOOK. Just so they will know how FORT KNOT does business.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Hey Sylvia, Thanks for the message. We think this review is for the wrong company. It looks like your contract is with Alert 360, not Fort Knox Security. After speaking with them, the logs showed they tried to contact you over 30 times regarding your past-due payments, but never heard back from you. If you could please reach out to them they would be able to help you out. If you could also move this review over to their page instead of ours it would be much appreciated. If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Jan. 24th, 2019

Rosy Dallas, TX

I called & Spoke to Sam regarding some concerns I had as a new Potential customer. He answered me in confirming that if we choose their services and later have issues with the equipment, we will need to pay them $89.00 to come out plus(+) any & all additional charges to fix the issues, every time (additional expensive charges, a common complaint in the bad reviews). He also confirmed that they do run an inquiry on your credit, and that they do automatically renew your contract for 1 year after your initial contract (also in the bad reviews). He wanted to send someone that very day to sign me up. I nicely mentioned I didn't like the idea of having to pay everytime for them to reassure the equipment is in proper working condition, IF Needed. He instantly got Loud & very Rude. I couldn't believe how quickly & without reason his attitude changed & ended the call. Makes me wonder how they treat their customers that are already binded into contracts (Oh wait, bad rude customer service is stressed in the bad reviews).

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Hey Rosy, thank you for the review. We always strive to provide superior customer service, which is why we are Texas rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction. Like when you sign up with any utility, or cable provider where equipment is used in the home, a utility/soft credit check is always required. Sam is one of our brightest and most kind Sales Representatives we have. But we are always looking to improve and appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can do to earn your business please let us know.

May. 3rd, 2019

lu zheng Houston, TX

We signed the contract with the company, and Enrique came here the next day, he is a nice guy, professional, good mannered, got it done quickly. Good job, five Star!!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We hope you are enjoying your new security system!

Robert Pearcy Fort Worth, TX

Evan was an awesome technician and he was very thorough on how to use the system correctly. He was on time and very efficient in installing and getting me up and running.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Robert, We are so glad that you're technician was helpful and knowledgeable. We hope you are enjoying your new home security system!

Scott Wright Katy, TX

Marquis was early, timely in his work, and very explanatory. He made us feel very comfortable. The salesmen were great and the system is up and running and very thorough.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Scott, We love hearing that our customer service was top notch. We are glad that Marquis was early and helpful! Enjoy your new home security system and stay safe!

bob Anna, TX

seems like a good company and staff seems well informed

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Our courteous and trained staff are here for you, Bob!

Joseph Lopez San Antonio, TX

Systems are running with a 8-12 minute delay and hasn’t updated.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry you are running into this issue, Joseph. Please call (469)907-1550 and customer service will work out this issue for you.