Fort Knox Security

6.5

Marie Nash Texas City, TX

I had a new home alarm system installed today by Fort Knox Security. The Installer was Charles, he did an awesome job, was very professional and very personable. Charles installed everything and explained the system to me in terms I could understand. I highly recommend Fort Knox Security. Call them today!

Kay Boyte-Moore Houston, TX

Awesome service and super friendly people. We were robbed last night and I was so worried that I would have to spend another night here without security. Thank God they came out within three hours of me calling them and had the whole thing set up and running. I feel so much better now. Thanks guys!

S. Lindsey McKinney, TX

The customer service was excellent. Placing the order was very easy. I was even called with an earlier time frame than expected. The technician was on time and very professional. He was very knowledgable in setting up the alarm and he took the time to explain everything.

Daniel Rodriguez Houston, TX

They are very professional and pay attention to detail. Customer service is great and the technician Charles was the best. He has very knowledgeable, professional, cleaned up, and took his time and did a thorough job. He treated the instal as if it was his home. Definitely recommend them and request Charles...you won’t be disappointed.

Martin Chavez Houston, TX

Top Notch Security Alarm Company. I called them and made the appointment the same day and installed same day. Charlie the technician was very knowledgeable, professional, patient. Overall best experience so far, including service and price.

Sarah Yang Spring, TX

Charles came both Saturday and Sunday to help us set up all the cameras and door bell in our house. He was very through and knowledgeable, explained everything to us and gave us the new user tour on how to use the new security panel and online system. We loved our experience with Charles.

Martin Gonzalez Denton, TX

Great experience from start to finish. We got the perfect package to fit our security needs! Conversations on the phone were very pleasant with Seth. Sean followed it up with a great visit and installation. Everything works great and very easy to use! Thank you all for the great experience.

Nicolai Nielsen Houston, TX

Smooth process getting a quote for a tailor made security package and scheduling installation. Efficient and quick installation by knowledgeable and friendly technician, only minor hick up is that I have to wait another week for the new model cameras.

Crystal Ellis Santa Fe, TX

Enrique was AMAZING!!!! He was very professional and efficient. He explained everything thoroughly and made sure I understood not only every aspect of the options, but each step he would be taking to make it happen! I have already recommended Fort Knox to several friends and family members.

Yvette Alvarez Irving, TX

I called got info and then had a tech install my system by the name of Joe W. He was awesome I had requested a later than usual install because of my work schedule and this tech picked it right up and did a fast and efficient installation! I will be recommending this service to my friends

M. Hurley San Antonio, TX

Fort Knox Security was great from the initial phone call to the final install at my house. Very professional, not pushy, and helpful on every question I had. I would highly recommend Fort Knox to anyone as their service and products are truly top-notch! Thank you for allowing me and my family to feel safe and sleep well at night!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you so much for the detailed review!

Dan H Houston, TX

We are super impressed so far with Fort Knox. The entire team has provided outstanding customer service. The Houston technician, Chris, was unbelievable. Incredibly patient and hardworking. We greatly appreciate his hard work to get our system set up and running.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for the kind words Dan!

rpm mini Irving, TX

FRIENDLY REPRESENTATIVE IN THE BEGINNING,KNOWLEDGEABLE,ABLE TO TAILOR SERVICES TO OUR NEEDS,PROFESSIONAL TECH SHOWED UP ON TIME AS PROMISED,WAS ABLE TO DO THE JOB ON BOTH LOCATIONS WITH NO INTERRUPTION ** I WILL RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS

Thanks for the review!

Frank and Galina Lewis Arlington, TX

Joe came over today and installed the alarm. He was fantastic. We were really stressed at changing alarm companies. He made everything seem so easy. The alarm works great and is much better than our old one. Joe is truly a professional and you should be proud to have him working for you! Frank and Galina Lewis 2015 Hill Country Court

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the kind words Frank and Galina!

Robert G Houston, TX

Our system was installed by Enrique yesterday. installation took longer than he wished but it was because of his patience dealing with a couple of old folks who are hard of understanding. so far we are pleased with our experience with Fort Knox. All our questions were answered to our satisfaction. Thank you

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Robert, We are thrilled to hear that Enrique was able to get your security system installed and did so with patience. Thank you for choosing Fort Knox.

Gary Gilson Sugar Land, TX

I signed up with Fort Knox in March 2012, and have used them ever since. When I bought my new home, I selected Fort Knox again. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Of course I did get the latest technology upgrades. Installation/switchover personnel were on time, professional and made sure I got set up correctly and quickly!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Gary, Thank you for you being a loyal customer to the Fort Knox brand. We hope you are enjoying your newly upgraded technology features and hope to keep you on as a customer for more years to come! We appreciate your 5 star review

Jimmie L Crenshaw II

I terminated my security monitoring with ADT about 6 years ago, decided to reactivate ADT and agreed to get going the next day. I decided to shop around for better offers and found Fort Knox Security. I liked their offers and decided to go with Fort Knox.

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Muhammad Noman Sugar Land, TX

I have service since 1.5 yrs and I didn’t get a chance to use them so I can only say satisfied with customer service

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are glad to hear you've stayed safe, Muhammad. Thank you.

Adrienne Jarrett Hurst, TX

Always helpful and reliable. Knowledgeable to answer question relating to the equipment.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for your kind review, Adrienne! It is important that you are informed and comfortable working with your system!

Vinette M Ellis Katy, TX

The installation of my system went well. My monitoring service is through ALERT 360.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

That's great to hear, Vinette! If you have any questions, be sure to give us a call!

prasanna Plano, TX

I dont have all the windows security proof and pay close to $32 . Its not bad but not good either. Had to get supplemental home security.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Prasanna. Please call us. We would love to add sensors to any of your missing windows and show you what separates us from our competitors.

May. 21st, 2021

Jo Ann Smith Arlington, TX

The setup was fast. The system is easy to use especially the quick call back when system has been alerted.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you so much, Jo Ann. Our security services don't end after installation, welcome to the Fort Knox Family.

Rebecca Keller, TX

Because they are a 5-star company! Their customer service department is extremely helpful and they don't dismiss you.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Rebecca. We take all security questions and concerns very seriously. Fort Knox is here for you!

Ron Hall Kendalia, TX

Prompt, knowledgeable, professional service. Quick to respond to any questions. Very pleasant staff as well.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Ron. Customers like you are the reason we are the fastest-growing security company.

Joseph lopez San Antonio, TX

Was told I would have three months free starting the service and didn’t happen. By second month I needed to pay, that just shows me not a company of its word.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Joseph. Our technicians follow a high code of ethics and are trained to be as transparent as possible when providing the details of your security system agreement. Please reach out so we can fix this for you.

May. 7th, 2021

Michael Holmes Carrollton, TX

Very knowledgeable and forthright installation tech. Jesse was instrumental in helping me decide what was best for my personal setup. He was thorough and completed the installation in a timely manner.

Thank you Michael!

Jan. 15th, 2021

Stephanie Abey Pearland, TX

Charles the service tech was very professional and outstanding in customer service. He did not leave a mess and was very informative to the customer of everything that he was doing.

Thank you Stephanie!

Jan. 15th, 2021

Dung To Arlington, TX

I have signed up Alarm Security Monitor recently with Fort Knox and very happy with service: Low Rate ($15.95/month), and Free Installation. Joe, the technician performed the installation, was very professional and helpful.

Kevin , TX

Simply the best in every way. This place is #1 in every category. If you need an alarm system or need to activate/fix your alarm system or upgrade your alarm system this place is the place to call.

Dawn Rosario Waxahachie, TX

We were please with the response to have the system installed on the same day and up and running within a few short hours. The technician clearly explained the functionality of our system and was very professional.

Jay ,

Joe was the technician that came and evaluated and checked our system. He was completely professional and knowledgeable. If first impressions matter, we will have a long relationship with Fort Knox Security.

Kristina New Waverly, TX

Superior service from Daniel who arranged set up of our system. Allen seemed to be great when he came out for install but then I got the run around when trying to get my security certificate. Daniel was luckily able to take care of it for me.

Karen Ochoa San Antonio, TX

Jason our tech was so helpful and professional. Daniel was also wonderful and really worked to give us a great deal. Thank you to you both! I will be recommending this company!

Eugene Plano, TX

The install was quick, the system is new generation. I love the smart home features like panic button and smart thermostat. I would recommend this company to my friends. The installation was quick.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the kind words Eugene!

Scott Nix Baytown, TX

The sales person told me that I was able to have 8 cameras for my house, with no problems,which ended up not being the case. I called and spoke to the manager, Seth, who stated that he would PERSONALLY handle my case and make sure that everything was good to go. There were problems with the install, and I never heard back from Seth again, despite his PROMISES that he would check back with me, and I put in repeated calls to speak to him.... crickets... nothing at all from Seth. It took over a week to complete the install. The technician was OUTSTANDING, very professional and kind. none of this was his fault in anyway. I would, however, recommend going with another company, as this one lacks communication skills, doesn't follow through on promises, and is very sub par as of this writing.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for being patient with us as we have experienced on personnel changes. Also thank you for leaving us such a detailed review. We will be reviewing your comments with the team and hope to use this situation to grow and get better.

Kary Richardson Boerne, TX

Jason was so sweet and kind. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very professional. He did not try to sell us anything extra but listened to what we wanted. I will highly recommend Fort Knox. Thanks Jason!!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the review!

Lonnie Williams San Antonio, TX

Jason, our installer was very professional and courteous, He made the process simple and was done in no time. The rates seem to be the lowest in the market, we are very pleased.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Lonnie, We are glad to hear that Jason was knowledgeable and helpful! We hope you are enjoying your new security system for the lowest price!

K S

We had an extremely knowledgable technician named Sean come out and set us up with exactly what we needed, no more, no less. We are very happy with the Fort Knox Security McKinney office.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are happy to hear that Sean was able to get your security system installed in alignment with you expectations! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!

Katia Pacheco Arlington, TX

Great experience since the beginning with Fort Knox, got a great deal at an amazing price. The technician Jose was so informative and helpful. Definitely will be recommending Fort Knox as the best security company.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Katia, We are thrilled to hear that you got a great deal on your security system through Fort Knox. Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!

Jason Posthauer Pflugerville, TX

Very quick install and friendly technician

Raymond Vasquez Buda, TX

The connection is always bad. Takes a long time to load videos. Also you only get a limited amount of videos before you have to get the company to reset it for you.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We would love to run a diagnostic on your security system, Raymond. Please reach out to support at (469)907-1550, and we'll help you find the source of your connection issues.

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Lorena Padilla Grand Prairie, TX

Easy to use. Great installation man. Knowledge service representative.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Great to hear, Lorena! Our highly-trained staff is here to assist you whenever you need it!

Debra miles McKinney, TX

It is easy and keeps us feeling safe! The videos are easy to view.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Your safety is our priority, Debra! Thank you for the great review!

Jim Crump Dallas, TX

Honesty. Superior installation/customer service. Superior value over ADT.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for your kind words, Jim! Being upfront with our customers is very important to us!

Pamela Goudlock Anna, TX

Great help with understanding options and install was efficient.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Glad to hear things are running smoothly, Pamela! Let us know if you need anything further!

Alfredo Souza Fort Worth, TX

Customer service sucks, the equipment the expert recommended was not the equipment needed, they just wanted to make the sale ones of trying to understand what was really needed.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Alfredo. Our security specialists really do want to get you set up with the right equipment that fits you. We would love to revisit your system and reconfigure your setup as needed.

May. 21st, 2021

Frances Ramos Houston, TX

its ok - with Xfinity I was able to go back on see what happened .. this is just a camera to view at the moment Dont Like but am stuck with contract never received sign for yard.. i use my Xfinity sign

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Frances, were sorry to hear about your experience. Please call us (469)907-1550 and we will help you access your recorded footage and send out a yard sign immediately.

June Richardson, TX

They were very experienced and on time. The service after signing up has been good also.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, June. We intend on making this partnership a long and lasting one. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Praveen Frisco, TX

The app never works. The wall unit doesn't show proper lights. Previous security company immediately call me but Fort know when security went off 10 times i got call may be only once.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Praveen. Please call us at (469)907-1550 and we will get your app up and running and address any other issues you may have.

Gordon San Antonio, TX

The system isn’t communicating with the main frame and I get messages each month to manually test the system. I didn’t sign up for this.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your issue, Gordon. Please reach out to customer service (469)907-1550 and we will have this issue fixed for you promptly.