Fluent Security

7.1

Camille Cleveland, OH

All my needs were met .I was able to change my payment method also make payment arrangements and get a discount this is a great day thanks to my representative she is amazing👏

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Camille! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 13th, 2020

Wendy Carstairs, AB

We had another power surge which disrupted the sensor monitor. Michelle guided me through opening and resetting the panel. She was super patient and got the job done. Thank you Michelle 😊

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Wendy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Jerry Ellis Seattle, WA

Fluent has been johny on the spot when it comes to questions or alarm problems. Like the voice communication on my alarm pad to talk with someone when there is an alarm activation

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Jerry! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Margaret Shope Springfield, OH

I just got Fluent And I needed to ask a question. So I called and got a lady her name is Kasandra and she answered my question ... She was very nice and explained everything to me in an amazing professional manner ..

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Margaret! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Joe murphy St. John's, NL

Customer service is great. Was speaking to Mykel h today with support, and he was a big help. Customer service seems to be a thing of the past, but this guy was great to deal with

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Joe! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Ross Red Deer, AB

I was having issues logging on to fix a payment issue. Bridgette was so awesome on the online chat! She took care of everything. It was very convenient. Really happy with the service she provided. Thank you!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Ross! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nancy Sparling Twinsburg, OH

I needed an insurance certificate for my homeowner insurance company and Sarah was able to complete my request within minutes. She was so very pleasant and thorough. I was very pleased with your customer service.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Nancy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Amanda Dow Chatham, ON

They are very easy to talk and are not the type to feel pressured to buy a new product from them. They try to relate to their clients as much as possible and are very easy going people.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Amanda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

bill collings ,

The Tech Support agent, I dealt with today was very knowledgeable and interested in helping to resolve my issue. He tried several approaches to program a new replacement unit and finally decided to order a new unit. No charges. The item that was sent earlier would not work with my control panel. I felt valued and respected by this staff member.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Bill! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Robert Moses Omaha, NE

The fluent alarm company always helpful when I call with any problems and the customer service people are always polite and they always get me to the right department for whatever problems I have so I would recommend fluent alarm to anyone that would want a good home security.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Robert! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

pat olchowski Englefeld, SK

She was very helpful and knowledgeable.. I switched from landline to cell phone so system probably not connected for a month. Is it possible to send out a system test say once a month

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Pat! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Regarding a monthly test, if you are set up with a cell phone system now, you may already have that monthly test set up. If you are unsure or just want to double-check, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Elizabeth W Nampa, ID

When I had Fluent install my home security system it was such an important step. They were responsive, efficient and professional. We got exactly what we wanted and more from a security company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 10th, 2020

Larry Heon Cut Knife, SK

The agent I got was very professional and polite and was well knowledgeable out the product and able to help me out I wish all agents were as polite and helpful and delightfully to deal with

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Larry! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Bianca Asselin Windsor, ON

The service I received today were excellent! Kasandra was able to address the problem. She did so in a polite, courteous and timely manner. She was also patient with my explanations. She provided me with clear directions.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Bianca! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

TRACY TENNYSON Pittsburgh, PA

I'm satisfied with my security system . The customer service always takes Care of any questions I have and today Ms. C was very professional and polite. Thank you for your service be safe and have a great weekend

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Stay safe and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Heather N. Eugene, OR

Michelle was incredibly helpful assisting me in getting additional camera installation set up. She also helped me trouble shoot my door lock. Fluent has always been pleasant to work with!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Heather! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jackie Jones Lethbridge, AB

I’m very happy with this company because it has offered great customer service and of course a great security system. My only dislike is that the panel doesn’t not display who is at the door when someone is at the door.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you so much for your review, Jackie! We always love feedback from our customers, especially on things that can be improved! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home, and have a wonderful day!

Apr. 1st, 2020

Sandi Chestermere, AB

I am so grateful that Bridgette from Utah, helped reconnect my door camera, and helped log again. So pleased with her patient and helpful attitude. Was much anticipated with a kind person.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Toadette, We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Bridgette! She is a great addition to our team and we are happy to have her! Thank you for being a part of Fluent. Have a great day!

Mar. 24th, 2020

Amber Snow St. John's, NL

My only real complaint is that there's no option for the doorbell to chime through the panel as opposed to the old doorbell which I can't hear with the entryway door closed. And there's a fair bit of lag getting a notification pop up on my phone. Other than that it's been positive

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for the review, Amber! If you have a few minutes to give us a call, we would be more than happy to help you troubleshoot with the notifications on your app. Thank you for being a part of Fluent!

Mar. 24th, 2020

Joel Doan Indianapolis, IN

The technician that I just spoke to was the best experience that I have ever had with this company or any other tech support that I have ever spoken to in any company. Absolutely the best!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 12th, 2020

Jb Selkirk, MB

I like the company. It's been working well for me. The only thing I think is weird is that the thermostat is battery operated. I talked with Diya today and she was very pleasant and helpful.

Mar. 12th, 2020

S Connolly North Battleford, SK

Amanda was helpful in ordering us a new carbon monoxide detector. I like the system but have to wait 2 weeks for the new monitor to arrive. I have a backup monitor not linked to the security system thankfully but I’m not overly impressed to have to wait that long.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! We're sorry to hear that you're having to wait 2 weeks for a shipment. Typically, we guess that equipment ships and will arrive in 2 weeks, however, it's not always that long. Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything in the meantime! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 2nd, 2020

Dean Schmeichel Calgary, AB

I recently bought my business an My representative solved my problem and saved me a $900 charge that had been inadvertently charged to my account. She took the necessary time and care to make sure I was treated fairly.

Sumit

The worst customer service ever. The technician that comes to your house never fully explains the contract and the terms. They rush you in to signing documents on scene and he sits there when the customer service calls to ensure you say yes to everything. The technician will tell you that the company will take all the equipment away if you cancel the contract or having difficulty paying a huge amount every month. Then later you find out that you own this equipment which is useless for you as it’s only compatible with Fluent. When you try and talk to the customer service they tell you that now if you want to get out of this service and return the equipment you have to pay 85% of the remaining contract and do absolutely nothing to resolve any of your issue or add anything to your service. They swear at you on the phone and threaten that you will be charged for anything and everything that you request done to your system now on. The rep that came to your house to install the equipment and sell you the service takes days to return your call. They basically just want to dump this equipment on you and say it’s free and then later in the service say now pay or we will send you to collections. Very rude customer service people. I will not suggest any one to sign up with them as they are a rip of company. The online app freezes a lot and shuts down in the middle of alarming the system. Shop with other companies before you even sign up with this company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Sumit - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Cheryl Denver, CO

So far, I like the company. When my battery in the monitor was low and beeping, they helped me turn it off and told me what battery to get. Then they help by phone to install the battery. They called several times to make sure everything was alright.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Cheryl! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Troy Allen Sandy, UT

I switched to Fluent after Protect America overcharged what they promised me. I couldn't be happier with the service provided, the price and the system they installed in my house.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Troy! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Dahlia Coulter Meridian, ID

Aimen was very kind and a pleasure to talk to.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Dahlia, Thank you so much for the 5 star review!!! We will make sure Aimen knows they were mentioned in this review. Thank you so much again for the amazing review!!

Dec. 10th, 2021

Jason Regina, SK

I like the fact that I can get all notifications on my phone.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jason, Thank you for the 5 star review. We love knowing what our customers enjoy about our services. Please call us anytime at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 27th, 2021

K Wright Denver, CO

There is usually a delay in getting service if a technician has to come to the site.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello K, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How may we turn this into a positive experience for you. We would love to hear from you. Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Ana Tafolla Minneapolis, MN

Don’t get contract with this company the service is bad . Customer service never help and they renew the contract with out asking you ande no body help you when you want to to cancel the bad service

Reply from Fluent Security

So sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. What can I do to make it right? Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to resolve this with you!

Terrence Wise Lithonia, GA

Friendly, knowledgeable with excellent customer service. It was a pleasure speaking with you

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Terrence for the amazing review! Love hearing that you enjoy our services!!!

Wanda Chiscolm Las Vegas, NV

I was having problems with my panel and doorbell. The technician, Brandon help me fix it .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Wanda for the amazing review!! I will pass Kudos on to Brandon!!! Thank you so much for being part of the Fluent family!!!!!

Scott Signor Youngstown, OH

Their response time is excellent and they have excellent customer service.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Scott, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Appreciate you taking the time to write this review. As well as let others know what you love about Fluent!!!

David Dickenson Indianapolis, IN

Terrible customer service, product doesn’t work, won’t let me cancel and automatically re-ups my annual contract even though I’ve tried to cancel numerous times

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello David, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Mike

Scammed into a contract by one of their salesmen and it seems this has happened to many other customers too, so it must be part of their business model.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mike, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to hear from you!!!

Cynthia Haggarty

Excellent service, great customer service and always there when I mess up.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Cynthia, WOW! Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love and value in the services we provide! Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Gordon and Gayle Lehto

They saved our cabin from freezing savings us a lot of time and money.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Gordon and Gayle, WOW! Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing how Fluent had saved your cabin and what you value in services we can provide!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Marlene Edwards Cleveland, OH

Friendliness, able to help me whenever I called with a problem

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Marlene, WOW!! Thank you for the 5 star review! Thank you for taking the time to share what you love about Fluent! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Jerome Sims Aurora, CO

Good service and very understanding of my communications with them.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jerome, Wow thank you for the 5 star review!!! Appreciate you sharing what you love about us!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Cindi Benson Gresham, OR

The new wireless pad is so easy to use and the app has a great layout.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Cindi, WOW! Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you enjoy about our equipment. Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Terry Buchko Akron, OH

Never really had any problems, and if I did, they were fixed quickly

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Terry, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We love hearing from our customers!!! Thank you again!!!

Jane Humphries Tucson, AZ

I have had problems with their customer service. they are very polite, but can't answer my questions.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jane, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

tonia

I had a salesperson come out and try to upsell more products but wouldn't deal with a service issue or put in a service ticket. All he wanted to do is sell more product

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Tonia, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you!! Please call us at 8255.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Barbara

In late they have been very helpful and always help me when needed.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Barbra, Thank you for the 5 star review !!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Rob

Fluent has provided us good customer service, both timely and responsive to our needs.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Rob, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Ian Gill

Ongoing issues with a glass-break sensor in the basement going off for no reason

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Ian, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help troubleshoot what is going on with your glass break sensors!!! Look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Mervin

They are very friendly and helpful . They respond quickly to any issues.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mervin, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with us here at Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Pat

They are very helpful when we call or have any other problems

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Pat, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Appreciate you sharing what you love about Fluent!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Phaedra

I wish that phone calls to finish and follow through promotions/ and conversations were better

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Phaedra, Thank you for the amazing review!!! I am sorry tho you feel disappointed! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to discussing this further with you!!!!

Jeremy Striker

They have missed not calling a few times. Also they don’t keep track of expiry dates on Co alarms. Mine expired and kept going off.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jeremy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!