Fluent Security

6.7

Betty Szmyrko

Not satisfied with camera service, unable to use more than 1 camera

Rosie Snyder

They never stop in to see your business had to buy batteries for the system

Dan

When things work it’s good but when stuff doesn’t work it’s impossible to get help

Joe Fischl

Answer my concerns and the people are very friendly

Donald Reginald Blaney & Laurie Blaney

I have asked you for a service call numerous times and your company has always come up with some other alternative

Will

Customer service is a joke what a giant massive waste of money with contracts that are a complete waste of time

Geraldine N Coulter Salem, OR

It takes a too long to get a technician out to service your equipment.

Wes

After installation you never see anyone unless you have trouble, no follow up.

William & Beverly

Had the alarm go off a couple of times and no phone call to check to see if something was wrong

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Ronald R Raney Yakima, WA

my main station battery is peeping and I cant get in to change the battery

Kevin

No incentives to build on existing features lack of communication

Alan Bolton

Prompt call back on any security breaches.

Ken Badry

The phone app quit working ... tried calling to see about getting it rectified ... no results!

Peter

Lied to get me to sign up. Said that another alarm company was doing something, which they weren't.

Ken Zahara

Have not had any alarms or have ever used another security provider

Korey

Do not trust them, nothing works, door bell camera. We will be buying our own security system

Susan Charles

Having to change our own batteries as seniors; alarm going off at 1:30 or 2:30 am; price going up

Arthur

They are available for assistance when required.

Phyllis Swayze Kingsport, TN

I'm phyllis Swayze, recently i worked withMichael from Fluent and we love our update. He gave us two medical pendants with an outdoor camera we can use on our smartphones. We are very happy with our switch to fluent. Michael was very helpful and took his time to make sure we understood everything. I would reccomend Fluent to anyone looking g for a good security company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Phyllis! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Nana LeahD

I feel safe having this system. I can also have Alexa or Siri set my system which is awesome. I like that it texts me or husband if there is a problem. I can’t see being with another company. Many have tried to trick me into changing by saying they were with Fluent (going door to door) saying they are having a special and was sent. I know it’s a lie with their old Fluent shirts and another company hat. Like I would let them in. Please. I called the first time. Now I send them on their way.

Dennis Smith Richmond, IN

Been with them two years not a call at all.

Rebecca Williams London, OH

I didn't sign up for a second term but can't get out of it.

Leanne Leroux

Poor location service, security panel is poor. Batteries don’t last.

Emily

Getting expensive and hardly use it since Covid.

Tammie

I felt pressured into the system and it has never worked properly.

Cheryl Teeuwsen

Half the time my equipment doesn’t work no one answers when I try to contact

Karl and Deonna Robinson Jackson, MS

I have another security company and Fluent will not stop billing me.

Leigh-Anne

It's pretty hard to find someone to come on service calls.

Sam Bahler

Poor response to problem did not fix issue still unresolved

Dianne

Lack of service. Called 4 times for tech support and never got thru.

darren tracey Spruce Grove, AB

I subscribed to fluent for security for my business for over a year. Since installation the cameras did not work properly nor did they record on the allocated server. Since then i have tried to cancel for poor service prior to the cancellation period and is left on hold or told to bad, the contract is a contract. Well, now I have had significant theft from the camera coverage zones twice with no way of viewing the thieves or leading to arrest or recovery. The service at fluent is horrible and i would not recommend anyone using this service. I just called again to day and was on hold for a very long time. I run two significant businesses and i never make reviews like this. If I ran my business this way I would be out of business. I am forced to continue the subscription for the remainder of the 3 year term with no real security and will be forced to purchase another system in conjunction with the Fluent System to ensure the safety of my assets. I cannot stress enough. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY for commercial use. I would even question residential given the service culture here.

Gary Nuke ,

I made a initial call and request to cancel my service on January 4th 2021 and I was told was going to have to be extended another 36 months because I have missed the cancellation date. My mother and I have tried numerous before this and no answer. The BOY Mitchal who answered and said we couldn't cancel until the next available cancellation date for $2,600 in the middle of a pandemic.Prior to the year 2020 we have tried calling to cancel as well and was told we have to wait a year to cancel but was NOT informed that if we do not call 30 days before the next payment is due it will automatically add another 42 months, which is what the same BOY who said we will have to owe 2K just to get out of this alarm system is a SCAM!

Kay E Wheeler Elgin, TX

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE OF FLUENT!! If I could give them no stars, I would. This is a terrible company. Very very deceptive business practices. DO NOT get roped into a contract with them or you will never get out of it. We signed a 36 month contract with them on September 7, 2018. Then over the course of the next year they sent a contract to me and said that I had not signed everything properly. When I read the fine print, it was an updated contract that would have locked us into and ADDITIONAL 5 years! When I called them out on this, the customer service guy was so ugly to me. Then we were told that to cancel the contract we would have to pay a portion of the contract that was left. A "portion". Not the full amount but a portion. We opted to wait until we were in our last year of our contract and when I called today to cancel and pay the "portion" that they had previously stated that I needed to pay, they informed me that I had taken an "installation phone survey" and in that survey had agreed to a 42 month contract. That never happened. Somehow, they are not able to retrieve my original contract OR the recording of the phone survey. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I have never dealt with a company that has so many different stories, shady actions and deceptive business practices. BEWARE OF FLUENT! I am now in the process of filing a formal complaint with the State of Texas Attorney General's office. I am done playing their games. How many other people have they done this to? How many more will fall for their lies? Please don't be one of them. What a headache this has been.

Glenda McNeilly

For what we pay I really don’t get anything and I had resigned my contract

I had trouble with the system in December and it wasn’t resolved till in late February

Greg Klein

They billed for close to a year, but weren’t even monitoring us. Still paid full

Vicky Doucette

Can’t get a hold of anyone for maintenance.

Dakota Montgomery

They are difficult to get a hold of, the app is awful

Dana

Good service but customer service has long wait time

Cheryl Lesperance

They started out very good but are quickly going downhill

Yvette Armstrong Ritzville, WA

Unprofessional. Will not allow termination of services when they are no longer providing.

John

Doesnt work always a fight to get service still dont work hate it waste of money

Bonnie Quick

contract expired is continuing to take funds after many phone calls for 2 years!!!!!!!

Neil

Contract is due, have called to reextend and add but zero response.

Wayne Kasbey

I want to cancel my coverage and they have changed so often customer has no way to contact them???

Marion John Wargacki

Eequipment out dated, chime not working, to expensive for what you get.

Diane Kingsport, TN

I recently updated my previous alarm system to Fluent Home and love it. I added two outdoor cameras with their Fluent Home phone app so I can access my system anytime anywhere. Very happy with my decision to switch. Michael was very helpful and informative.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Diane! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Tammy Magee Windsor, ON

I like the very good feeling of feeling secure in my home and my home.being safe when I am away .I also like the staff they have been very helpful and understanding and been patient with me. Even though I have been not so nice myself and for that I apologize .I would also like to say ty for being there doing ur job and keeping us all safe .and ty to the young lady I spoke to today for being a very sweet person and easy to talk to

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Tammy! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Justin O'Sullivan McMinnville, OR

I have now engaged Fluent multiple times for various customer service requests including the original installation and it has been a stellar experience every time! I just worked with Becky who was able to find the part I was looking for and make a very simple process for shipping it out to me and I'm incredibly happy with how fast and simple it was.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Justin! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Steven Zalcman Bethesda, MD

Your technical support rep Mr. Tylor P is without question the most affable, professional, and knowledgeable tech rep that I have dealt with in more than 35 year of home ownership in seven major US metropolitan areas. He answered each and every one of my questions succinctly and in a fashion that a 73 year-old luddite could readily comprehend. He also effortlessly walked me through resetting our panel's connectivity, including its communication with our WiFi. He is a true gem and your company and its customers are truly fortunate to have such a stellar employee!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Steven, We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Tylor! He is an amazing addition to our team and we are happy to have him! If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to us at 855-238-4826. Thank you for being a part of Fluent, Have a great day!

Mar. 17th, 2020