Fluent Home

7.3

L. Farrall Sacramento, CA

Needed help with sign in on mobile app for Fluent. I got a new cell phone yesterday and I had a big problem getting it to work because I couldn’t remember username or password. Nazish S. was very patient and understanding to assist me. After some time, it was accomplished! Very thankful for her help.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are glad to heart that the agent was patient and understanding when assist with this issue. That is great that it was accomplished and you are back on the app. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 25th, 2021

Lynda Taylor Las Vegas, NV

Mandy P was very patient with me. She has excellent technical support skills. She did not get upset when I could not find certain things. I use to be a supervisor for the post office, I would have loved to had her as one of my employees. Her customer service skills are excellent.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Lynda, Thank you for the 5 star review!! Thank you for sharing how one of our agents helped you! We enjoying knowing our customers are pleased with our services. If you ever need anything please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 27th, 2021

estelle ramsay Sherwood Park, AB

Having Flyent Security literally saved our home. we went out but left something cooking on the stove and of course quickly burnt and the smoke set off the alarm. the fire department was immediately dispatched, we were contacted, returned to find our home safe. so grateful and thankful for Fluent.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Estelle for the awesome review!! Love hearing how we have helped our customers!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Jason Smith UT

Company is a fraud!! Equipment doesn’t work. When contract is up they won’t let you cancel over the phone. It has to be a signed letter to cancel. Highly do not recommend!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jason Smith. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. How can we make it right? Please give us a call at 855.238.4826. We would love to assist you.

Aug. 5th, 2022

Jacqueline Wiley GA

They lie, lie, lie!!! They signed me up on a 42 month contract after telling me it was a 3 yr contract on an iPad. They promised services that I did not get. The equipment did not work. A week after install. DO NOT SCREE YOURSELF WITH THIS COMPANY

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jacqueline, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love the opportunity to turn this experience into a positive experience for you!

Apr. 27th, 2022

terry loyd TX

Wish I could leave zero stars shady contract practices especially when your trying to cancel. No where in my contract says my contract will automatically start over if I don’t give 30 day notice. And you have to write stupid letter to cancel. How antiquated is that?!?!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Terry, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826.

Apr. 27th, 2022

Fluent Kindersley, SK

Customer Service is amazing. Monica was professional, courteous and patient - Got things fixed up quickly! Thank You!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello, Thank you for the 5-star review!! We will make sure Monica knows she was mentioned in this review! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review sharing what you loved about us here at Fluent!!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Apr. 18th, 2022

Steve Stamhuis Vancouver, BC

Tech Support was very helpful today getting all four of my cameras reconnected to my alarm system. Thank you.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Steve, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We love hearing how our staff has helped our customers!!! We are happy our agent was able to resolve your issue. Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Mar. 11th, 2022

Jess L

Very difficult to cancel services once our contract was up. They continued to withdraw payments from our account even after I cancelled the service. Had to go through my bank to stop the payments.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jess, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Phyllis Fort Wayne, IN

They use deceptive business practices. I tried to cancel my less-than-adequate service because I could no longer afford it, but they insist that I owe them for a year and refuse to remove their equipment.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Phyllis, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Dale

Terrible customer follow up. Sensors are wireless (battery) not once was I contacted to perform maintenance on the system, 59% of sensors are in trouble mode.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dale, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you so we can troubleshoot with you about the issues with your sensors that you are having. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Betty

Do not follow through with what was promised, then say that it was never promised. Told I should of wrote down name of person on phone. I thought calls were recorded.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Betty, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the chance to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Raul Espinal Cleveland, OH

Poor customer service staff member says they will call me back then call 2 days later them when they call the right agent wasn't available to fulfill my needs

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Raul, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!!!

Karen Grosso

Last time we renewed we agreed to a lower price than you are currently charging and have ignored all my emails to try to deal with it

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Karen, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Shonda Bashir Jackson, MS

My system doesn’t supply me with the security I need. I have no outdoor security lighting and not one camera. Most companies are offering these amenities.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Shonda, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Mr Hooykaas

I have never had a problem with this company. Anytime I called were very helpful

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mr. Hooykaas, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Morris Ertman

I have an unrepaired monitoring system they have not completed repairs on, because they claim the screen is broken, which it is not. So, I've unhooked the system so as not to have it beep intermittently.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Morris, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? We would love to troubleshoot further with you on this. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Vega Toledo, OH

Tried to call them about a false alarm and kept getting put on hold. And they want $100 just to move a sensor on our front door.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Vega, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Dwayne

They are very fast to call when an alarm goes off. Very helpful and excellent customer service

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dwayne, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Sandra

They started out higher but we can't seem to get any service -our shop security hasn't worked in a year (put in new batteries) still doesn't work and it seems each piece takes a different type of battery. such a hassle

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sandra, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to discuss this with you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Dave Fentie

Have never had an issue with the system works great notifed immediately if is set off.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dave,Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Diane Côté

Their after-installation service is very very poor!!! We've had a couple of issues and no one is available to come to our house, so we carry on with a compromised system.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Diane, I am sorry you had a bad experience. how can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Kari Dayton, OH

It is cheaper than what we had before and we haven’t had any problems with any of it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have found the service to be both reliable and inexpensive. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jacqueline Toledo, OH

Easy to use, I never have problem. I’ve only had to call customer service one time and they were very nice.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that you have had a good experience with the service as well as when speaking with our support team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Gilbert Pittsburgh, PA

They don’t give complete information when you sign up. The equipment is okay. It is security. They just need to be upfront.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very sorry to hear that you did not feel you had a complete understanding at the time of signing up for the service. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Elsa Amherst, OH

Anytime I’ve pressed the button, they have made it out so there are no problems.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Elsa, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value in the services we can provide!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Margo Dayton, OH

Their service stinks. When you call, you wait for one to three weeks to get service. Our alarm has been going off and they don’t answer consistently. They need to get closer to their customers.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Margo, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Kathy Columbus, OH

My needs are taken care of. It is average security. There are no bells and whistles. Just what I need, simple.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that we have been able to provide the service that suits your preference. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Donald Washington, PA

Good equipment. It is easy to use. I would like more signs to put outside my house.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you have had a good experience with the equipment. If you would like to discuss the option of additional yard signs, please feel to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Charna Toledo, OH

A lot better than ADT. It is a lot easier to use and it tells me when my doors are open. They are all nice.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have found the service easy to use. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Anonymous Columbus, OH

It gives me peace of mind, but it could be better if I could reach it from anywhere not just at home.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that the service helps to give you piece of mind. We do offer the option for remote connection on select panels and packages. If you would like to speak with us about this, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Patricia Toledo, OH

If the alarm goes off, they are prompt and contact me promptly. They are less expensive than what I had before.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We certainly strive to react quickly when our customers need us. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kimberly Richmond, IN

Every time I call they walk me through what I need and get me solutions quickly. I feel safe with them.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have had a great experience with our support team and that we have helped you to feel safe. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Walter Toledo, OH

I feel very secure with the alarm system on the house. It seems very accurate. But, there is no one in our area to come out and service it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you have found the service to be accurate and that this has helped you to feel secure. Thank you for the feedback in reference to the area technicians. Thank you!

Charlotte Youngstown, OH

Customer service is attentive and answer with a pleasant smile. There are no real problems. When the smoke detector goes off, they do call.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you have had a good experience with our support team as well as with the service when the alarm does sound. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Ron Thorpe

Lack of followup i.e- replacement batteries and where to find them (should be complimentary after 8 [email protected] +$50/ mo.))

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. As standard we do not provide batteries, as these are a consumable item. We are however more than happy to assist you in locating them to the best of our abilities. Most batteries used by security equipment can be purchased at big box retailers and if not can be found on amazon. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Ricardo Philomath, OR

The system works well. It's easy to set up and it's easy to turn off. I need to use it more often.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you have found the service easy to use. If you would like, we would be happy to go over the system and it features with you in order to ensure you are getting the most out of it. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Edward Krause

They help resolve any problems over the phone and will send a tech person to the home if needed.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you have had a good experience when addressing a technical issue. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA

They come and install it but there is no follow up to see if there are any issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We dont as standard reach out to customers unless requested. However, we are certainly available to speak with you and assist in any way that we can. If you would like to speak with us, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sara

Basic but good. Always friendly when I call for help. My security is basic so not sure how much it deters individuals

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sara, Thank you for the amazing review!! We love hearing what our customers like about our services. If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Glenn White Oregon City, OR

I canceled my service in December of 2020 but some back door item I am stuck for another year of payments which i find offensive for you as a business to force someone to maintain something that they don't want!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Glenn, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Nancy Kadatz

The response to alarms are extremely quick and they alert the RCMP if I don’t respond

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Nancy, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We love hearing what our customers love about our services!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826 if you ever need assistance!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Angie

Poor site service. I’ve asked several times for someone to assist me to change batteries in my sensors. Tired of asking. I would never have continued my contract for 2 more years.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Angie, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Daryl Jones

All but impossible to communitcate with. We had a problem and getting it resloved took months. Promises of compensation were not kept and we were without service for months

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can completely understand the frustration of delays in reaching a company when there are issues. I would like to mention that there is also the option to contact us by email at [email protected] In reference to a promised compensation, we would be more than happy to honor a promise of this nature if at all possible. To discuss this further, please feel free to contact us by phone or email and we will be happy to address this. Thank you!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Brenda Preece

Notifications of camera triggered video is far too sensitive. Have sometimes rec'd more than 100 when wind blowing.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Brenda, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We can walk you through how to change that setting on your camera! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 30th, 2021

Rodney Kuehn

I wanted to make changes and the contract is very inflexible unless you are willing to sign up for another 5 years. I think the plan is too expensive for what else is out there and company is unwilling to modify.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We can completely understand the frustration of a contracts limited flexibility. However, the agreement between the company and the customer is important to remain as intended by both parties. We are happy to work with our customers as much as possible on pricing however these changes do require a new agreement in an effort to protect both the customer and the company in having clearly outlined obligations for both parties. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected]

Oct. 7th, 2021

AMJ

System indicated low batteries - no info on type of battery or how to access battery in flood detector

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello AMJ, Thank you for the amazing review. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to walk you through what batteries you need and how to change them. Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Sandi McClaughry Salem, OR

System is good but have problems with getting information on how to change out the batteries on the sensors located within the house.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sandi, Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review!! We would love to assist you with any information you may need. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Darren Hasein

There has been some issues for example my motion sensor went off when we were not home and they called me told me and said I needed to go check it out

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Darren, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 29th, 2021

Mike

Very few false alarms tech support is not the best and they want to charge you for fixing their equipment

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mike, Thank you for the amazing review!! I am sorry however to know that you were not happy with our tech support. Would love to turn this into a even more positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Sep. 29th, 2021