Fluent Home

7.4

Emelin Diaz Los Angeles, CA

Everything you are reading here about what a nightmare Fluent is to cancel is true. I am 8 months into trying to cancel my service, after my contract expired, and am getting the run around. I have had to deal with "Retention Team", "Customer Advocate", multiple calls to customer service, unreal. This has just been surreal. Seriously, run don't walk away from these scam artists. I cannot believe their antics are legal, but definitely not ethical. Anyway, there are plenty of other options out there that aren't scams. It's ironic that they are home security...Who will protect consumers from Fluent? Don’t sign with them they have a auto contract renewal that will get you stuck for 3 more years !!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Emelin, I am sorry your had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to change this into a positive experience! Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Tarah Jan Anonuevo Dawson Creek, BC

I had a good relationship with fluent until recently. I moved and no longer need the security services. I called November 25 2021 and requested to cancel the services, I was advised that I will be receiving a call from their resolutions team to proceed with the cancellation request. A few more calls for follow up and over 2 months later, I still have not received a call to cancel the services. I have mentioned to every single customer service agent that I do not want any more charges in my account for services I no longer use so I want the services cancelled. Each time I was told to wait for a call from the resolutions team. January 14, 2022, I called again and talked to an agent, this time, he advised me to email fluent, attaching my handwritten request (to show them that this is an urgent request) to cancel my services stating that I have been waiting for 2 months already and that I have been charged for services I dont use and don't want to receive monthly bill while waiting for them to call me. So I did as advised. January 27, 2022, I finally received an email response from the fluent support team saying they have forwarded my request to the resolutions team and that there is a timeframe to wait for my request. I emailed back explaining that I have been waiting for 2 months already to cancel my services and other issues i had while waiting. Today, Feb 4, 2022, fluent support team emailed back saying that "as the agreement states what is required to cancel your agreement and the review policy. As your initial request to cancel was not written/typed or include the signature of the contract signer, it was not considered valid. Therefore the review policy will be enforced." You would think that after the multiple conversations I had with the customer services agents, they would have advised me to send a written request with my signature so that my cancellation requestion will be considered valid. I would have done it RIGHT AWAY. Even if I overlooked or forgot that that is what was written in the cancellation policy, I would expect that right from the very beginning I would have been advised that I wasnt doing the right process and that I should have been advised and guided on how to do it properly. This is really frustrating. So now a little over 2 months later, all my previous cancelation request was considered invalid, and I will still be waiting for a call from the resolutions team to cancel the services I have not used since Nov 25 2021, and will most likely be paying for these services until they decide to call me. So this is what I disliked the most about FLUENT. Such poor customer service assistance. More than 2 months of waiting to cancel services is not acceptable. Rather very frustrating.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tarah, I am sorry you had a bad experience. I also apologize our agents did not offer you the option to transfer ownership if that would of been something you be interested in? We do have a review period in place when an account is to be cancelled. This review period is to make sure all policies are followed. We would love the chance to change this into a positive experience for you! Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Tracy Lenahan Decatur, GA

These guys are so shady. We've been trying to cancel our service for almost 2 months now and they keep putting us off. We initially called Nov 2021 to cancel, our contract was up 12/2021, but they (customer service rep) told us it was too early to call. We told them we were going to be out of the country in December, etc., but they said we'd need to call back. Anyway, so we did call again as soon as we were back on 1/08/2022 and told the rep to cancel our service and they said no problem, the equip is ours, etc., and our understanding is we were done. Wrong. I start getting calls from customer "Retention Team" saying that I requested a call but I didn't...I thought we were done so why would I need a call back. Okay, so I talk with "Retention Team" rep and she says there is no note/record of our cancellation and I need to write a letter, sign and send it to them. Okay, did it on 1/20/2021, immediately after our call. Then on 1/28/2021 I get an email from "Customer Advocate" telling me that my letter was not signed so I have to go to policy review. What? I forward my letter with signature to "Customer Advocate" on 1/29/2021 and now crickets. No response. I've opened a claim with BBB and reached out to their CEO but zero responses. These guys are running a game and relying on gotchas in their contract. This is not how anyone should be doing biz. Anyway, as a potential new customer does any of this sound fun to you? No, me either. Do not get involved with these guys you will regret it. We are now having to hire a lawyer just to fire our home security system. Can you imagine? They are a nightmare. Run. Run faraway.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tracy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. When someone requests to cancel to make sure proper protocol is followed we do need them to speak to our Resolution team. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you! Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826.

Lenora Eastman, GA

The fluent customer service rep was extremely courteous and tested my system in a manner which resolved the issue and also excelled in responding to any questions.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Lenora, Thank you for the 5 star review Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and what you enjoy about Fluent! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Aaron Quinney Kennesaw, GA

Never, i repeat never get fluent. I was in a 39 month contract and they renewed me for another 39, stating i signed up for that originally. I wanted out because their service and equipment is awful. Yes i didn’t cancel in time (because i never thought renewing me automatically would even be legal). Sorry i didn’t set a reminder to call fluent 3 years from my original sign up date. But who renews a 3 year contract automatically? Cable doesn’t do this, cell companies don’t do this, i was more than certain i was in a month to month at this time, as i had not signed any renewal. The worst part was i called to cancel and nobody told me i was already renewed for a new 39 month term. My wife actually called earlier the same day to cancel, i didn’t know she had already did that. So in short, my wife called to cancel and i did too, nobody everrrr told us we were in a new contract, they only said wait for a call back which “apparently” i missed, not to mention the caller Id says spam risk when they call. So now i am paying 2 security companies. This is all part of their system of deceitful tactics to lock you in a new 3 year contract without you knowing. Next I’m heading to the BBB. As well as attorney drafting them a letter. Customer service is terrible as well, they were talking over me and very rude. They would not let me out of contract. Very very shady tactics to steal from people. Not me! I won’t stand for this and i will tell every person i know how they do bad business , i also will post on every site what they do to deceive people.

Reply from Fluent Home

I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust I have created a task for an agent to reach out to you!

Apr. 18th, 2022

Carissa Simao Las Vegas, NV

Would rate 0/5 if I could. Do not choose Fluent. They have great salespeople, and their installation services are fine, but their equipment is substandard and their policies are not customer-friendly. Unless you want to fall victim to unreasonable contract practices, inept customer service, and ultimately take months to cancel service when you finally get fed up with them, Fluent is not the company for you. If you DO decide to take a risk with Fluent, read your contract VERY CAREFULLY. Don't make the mistake I did and think that after the 3-year term, you would be on month-to-month like other security companies do. You'll end up stuck in another 3-year contract unless you cancel in that narrow window at the end of your term. Then, you'll have to pay out the nose for an "early termination fee". I ask you, how is it that after your initial contract term, you could even have an "early termination fee"? Moreover, wait times on the phone are attrocious. Call at 5 in the morning or expect ot be on hold for way too long. You have to wait a minimum of 20 minutes on hold before they even give you a call back option. Their customer service is not well versed in their policies as I've gotten misleading information many many times. I was informed that in order to cancel, "retention services" had to call me. While they claim I was called multiple times, my phone records contest that assertion. They could never just transfer me to the appropriate department. I was put off again and again, always told "retention services will contact you within 3-5 business days." The call never came. Finally, only after refusing to pay, was I finally able to get someone who could transfer me to them. Funny how that works. Their equipment is substandard. If I trusted that they could even upgrade the equipment without charging me through the nose for it, I might have considered it. If I had a doorbell that didn't stop recording in the middle of the month on a routine basis, I might have considered it. If I hadn't been told the only solution to that problem was to pay more a month to expand my storage, perhaps, I wouldn't have gone to all the trouble to cancel them. Do yourself a favor. Go with literally anyone else. Get a Ring. Get SimpliSafe. Anything but this company. Your stress levels and your pocketbook will thank you for it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Carissa, I am sorry you had a bad experience. Is there anything we can do to turn this around into a positive experience for you? Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!!

sherry Freels Decatur, IL

Christian is one of the technicians that works at fluent, he helped me by phone walking me through the whole process of installing/updating my system. Thank you very much

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with out technical support agent and that the system was installed and updated with out issue. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

cara blanchette

Got us to sign a 5 year contract by pulling on my hearts strings saying they send money across the world to help kids. I have 4 of my own and we adopted 4 girls from Brazil and we also sponsor in Africa. My fault for being duped by Fluent and Ive learned my lesson, but wish I could recoup at least some of the astronomical costs so far. I'm angry and frustrated. When I called the centre for help the employee had never even heard of the kids program! I was then put through to someone higher up and they explained that sometimes the company takes employees to third world countries...?! I still have 16 months on our contract and can't afford to pay over $1200 to cancel. Fluent is Shady and unethical and I will never use them again.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand your frustration in this situation. Though I would not be able to comment on the conversation that was had with the sales representative, we would be more than happy to explain in more detail the charity trips that Fluent has participated in. Please feel free to reach out to us by phone using 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

John Rogers Woodruff, SC

Fluent Security is a terrible system. I have owned a system and I use it to sell and install for this company. I stopped selling for this company because I could not continue to sell for them in good conscience. I feel super terrible for the people I sold it to. Their push notification is super slow compared to other systems on the market. Push notifications take up to 4 minutes after a camera has been triggered. Customer service is horrible and the call center is oftentimes rude and their call center oftentimes doesn't report an actual alarm. I installed the system in my own home and removed it once my contract had matured. They charged my card three additional times after I canceled. Once you cancel, has to be done in writing, they will tell you they have to review your account and it will take up to an additional 30 days for the review. Get service from somewhere else!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration in delays for notification. We certainly strive to have positive interactions with customer service, we thank you for your feedback, we will be certain to address this. Thank you!

Aida Kesmer

This is the worse company I had for alarm service ! They never told me that I had to get a state permit through the police department and one day my alarm went off when we were not home , the police showed up and it was a false alarm , that hey fined me ! The equipment they provided stopped working 2 months into the contract and they refused to come fix it ! They wanted me to pay a 20$ shipping fee for a better that they never replaced when they installed the service . The sales rep sent me a contract from a different customer so I never had my contract , I stayed with them for 3 years because they have crazy early cancellation fees and when I called to cancel my service once my contract was up they failed to do that too ! Now I have a collection rep from Fluent trying to collect fees because he states I should have sent my cancellation in writing and this was never disclosed to me either ! Don’t get trapped like I did , the service is terrible all around !!!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration in this situation. We would be more than happy to discuss this with you further and do what we can to resolve any issues you may still be having. Please feel free to reach out to us at 855-238-4826 and any agent would be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Smart Health Care Shreveport, LA

Our company is very disappointed with Fluent team. We have called numerous of time trying to get help with our key pad lock. Started out trying to assist us over the phone, that didn't work at all 12.08.21. Requested someone to come out, we were told by the customer service rep. that only in out area, the tech. can come out on Saturdays. We are a home health business Monday-Friday therefore made arrangement with a staff to come on the scheduled date which was 12.18.21 between 9-11am. The tech assumed no one was here because he or she didn't see a vehicle. The tech did not knock or ring the doorbell, possible a no show from Fluent at all. Called that following Monday 12.20.29 to see what happened, the customer service rep. didn't seem to care and stated someone can come out again on a Saturday, I explained to him again about during the week. This man said, he would put us on a list when a tech available and rush me off the phone. So today, 12.29.21 call Fluent again because we are not comfortable leaving our door unlocked.. Customer Service Rep. place me on a long hold to check the schedule, only available on Saturday because of our area. Fluent didn't have a problem selling product(s) in our area. Now, the tech schedule for 01.08.22.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration in delays for a technician visit. It does appear that we have sense been able to complete this service visit. If you would like to speak with us further about this, please feel free to reach out via phone at 855-238-4826 or send an email to [email protected] and an agent would be happy to speak with you about this. Thank you!

AJ Fuller Salt Lake City, UT

Fluent is very simple to use, the pricing is great, the install was smooth and professional, and the equipment is awesome. Overall very impressed so far

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear this has been your experience so far. We certainly strive to provide a smooth and professional experience. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Dec. 6th, 2021

Candice Putnam Red Deer, AB

I would leave zero stars if I could. We are not bound by a contract and cancelled services on August 24, 2021. There is a 30 day cancellation period, during which time one more payment would come out, which is understood and expected. However, payments are still coming out (four in total so far since cancelling) and we have contacted this company NUMEROUS times by phone and email, each time whoever we communicate with claims they can't do anything but the "Resolutions Team" will be dealing with our cancellation. I am fed up with this, this is the absolute worst customer service that I have EVER experienced. I would not recommend this company to anyone (in fact I will be doing the opposite to everyone I know). We just want to CANCEL these services that we do not want and are not using, and we expect to receive three months in payment back (though I'm sure you will make that such a nightmare too that we will eventually give up).

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Candice, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to be able to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Nov. 30th, 2021

Fred Romney

Mandy was very helpful and most patient with us as we replaced the part on the wall panel. She was friendly and very professional. She probably deserves a raise in pay, she was that good!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Fred, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! I will make sure Mandy knows she was mentioned in the review! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Nov. 6th, 2021

Mike Tavener Thompson, MB

The alarm system has been very good however the tech support today set it above any other - as a result my other house will be with Fluent when I upgrade. I normally won’t leave reviews but the help today was noteworthy.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mike, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We appreciate you sharing the positive interaction you had with our agents!!

Mary Belle Sparrow Harrodsburg, KY

My mom was having trouble logging onto her account and very sweet and patient woman helped out tremendously. I didn't get her name but it started with Col. I hope you know who she is.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review,  We appreciate the Kudos towards our staff.

Denis Belanger Sainte-Adele, QC

Really excellent service from Mandy P today. My system needed a complete reconfiguration following a bad power outage earlier this week. Mandy was very good, patient and solved all my issues. 10 stars.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Denis for the amazing review!! I will make sure that Mandy knows you mentioned her and that if you could give a 10 star you would of!!!!!! Thank you for being part of Fluent!

Lisa Bagonluri Saskatoon, SK

Mandy was the first person I spoke to about my problem and she followed up the following day and carried out what needed to be done to address my concerns and went above and beyond to help me!! Thank you Mandy!

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Lisa for the awesome review!!! Love hearing that are staff are going above and beyond to help our customers!!! I will make sure Mandy knows you mentioned her! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!

Bill Winnipeg, MB

If it were possible to leave 10 stars, I would. Zia was knowledgeable, helpful, patient. But most of all she had personality plus and made the call a very pleasant experience.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Bill for the amazing review! Love knowing our friendly staff made your experience awesome!! I will make sure Zia gets kudos! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Y.Mucker Louisville, KY

My experience with Fluent has been rocky for over 5yrs but I hung in with them. I recently got new cameras that a friend helped to activate to my tv monitor. When I needed additional help after my best friend's initial help I called Fluent Tech Dept. Richard H is a technician who was very helpful and very understanding. He put in the time to make the system work with my TV Monitor as well as gave good advice to upgrade my internet speed. Hats Off to Rich for his good work and making a good name for Fluent! Rich The Tech is 5 Stars. Y.Mucker

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Y.Mucker, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Wanda Webster Cincinnati, OH

I had two power outages this past weekend. My system was not working properly. I called and received a call back from Mandy P, she was very helpful. Thank you for the great service.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Wanda, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! I will make sure Mandy knows you mentioned her in your review!! Thank you for sharing what our agents were able to do for you!!

Richard Springfield, IL

Mandy in customer support resolved our problem and should be commended accordingly. We tried twice previously with other customer service reps, but neither resolved the problem; thank goodness for Mandy’s help!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Richard, Thank you for the 5 star review!! I will make sure Mandy knows you mentioned her!!! Thank you again for the 5 star review!!

Kim Compton Salt Lake City, UT

OMG, I thought I'd wipe of my screen and Oops set off the alarm but couldn't get the panel to reset. Called Fluent...Amanda took care of it and walked me through the "clean mode" THANKS Amanda, you're Awesome!

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Kim! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Camille Cleveland, OH

All my needs were met .I was able to change my payment method also make payment arrangements and get a discount this is a great day thanks to my representative she is amazing👏

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Camille! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 13th, 2020

Wendy Carstairs, AB

We had another power surge which disrupted the sensor monitor. Michelle guided me through opening and resetting the panel. She was super patient and got the job done. Thank you Michelle 😊

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Wendy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Jerry Ellis Seattle, WA

Fluent has been johny on the spot when it comes to questions or alarm problems. Like the voice communication on my alarm pad to talk with someone when there is an alarm activation

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Jerry! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Margaret Shope Springfield, OH

I just got Fluent And I needed to ask a question. So I called and got a lady her name is Kasandra and she answered my question ... She was very nice and explained everything to me in an amazing professional manner ..

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Margaret! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Joe murphy St. John's, NL

Customer service is great. Was speaking to Mykel h today with support, and he was a big help. Customer service seems to be a thing of the past, but this guy was great to deal with

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Joe! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Ross Red Deer, AB

I was having issues logging on to fix a payment issue. Bridgette was so awesome on the online chat! She took care of everything. It was very convenient. Really happy with the service she provided. Thank you!

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Ross! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nancy Sparling Twinsburg, OH

I needed an insurance certificate for my homeowner insurance company and Sarah was able to complete my request within minutes. She was so very pleasant and thorough. I was very pleased with your customer service.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Nancy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Amanda Dow Chatham, ON

They are very easy to talk and are not the type to feel pressured to buy a new product from them. They try to relate to their clients as much as possible and are very easy going people.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Amanda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

bill collings ,

The Tech Support agent, I dealt with today was very knowledgeable and interested in helping to resolve my issue. He tried several approaches to program a new replacement unit and finally decided to order a new unit. No charges. The item that was sent earlier would not work with my control panel. I felt valued and respected by this staff member.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Bill! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Robert Moses Omaha, NE

The fluent alarm company always helpful when I call with any problems and the customer service people are always polite and they always get me to the right department for whatever problems I have so I would recommend fluent alarm to anyone that would want a good home security.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Robert! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

pat olchowski Englefeld, SK

Customer Review Video

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Pat! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Regarding a monthly test, if you are set up with a cell phone system now, you may already have that monthly test set up. If you are unsure or just want to double-check, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Elizabeth W Nampa, ID

When I had Fluent install my home security system it was such an important step. They were responsive, efficient and professional. We got exactly what we wanted and more from a security company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 10th, 2020

Larry Heon Cut Knife, SK

The agent I got was very professional and polite and was well knowledgeable out the product and able to help me out I wish all agents were as polite and helpful and delightfully to deal with

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Larry! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Bianca Asselin Windsor, ON

The service I received today were excellent! Kasandra was able to address the problem. She did so in a polite, courteous and timely manner. She was also patient with my explanations. She provided me with clear directions.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Bianca! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

TRACY TENNYSON Pittsburgh, PA

I'm satisfied with my security system . The customer service always takes Care of any questions I have and today Ms. C was very professional and polite. Thank you for your service be safe and have a great weekend

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Stay safe and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Heather N. Eugene, OR

Michelle was incredibly helpful assisting me in getting additional camera installation set up. She also helped me trouble shoot my door lock. Fluent has always been pleasant to work with!

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Heather! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jackie Jones Lethbridge, AB

I’m very happy with this company because it has offered great customer service and of course a great security system. My only dislike is that the panel doesn’t not display who is at the door when someone is at the door.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you so much for your review, Jackie! We always love feedback from our customers, especially on things that can be improved! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home, and have a wonderful day!

Apr. 1st, 2020

Sandi Chestermere, AB

I am so grateful that Bridgette from Utah, helped reconnect my door camera, and helped log again. So pleased with her patient and helpful attitude. Was much anticipated with a kind person.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Toadette, We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Bridgette! She is a great addition to our team and we are happy to have her! Thank you for being a part of Fluent. Have a great day!

Mar. 24th, 2020

Amber Snow St. John's, NL

My only real complaint is that there's no option for the doorbell to chime through the panel as opposed to the old doorbell which I can't hear with the entryway door closed. And there's a fair bit of lag getting a notification pop up on my phone. Other than that it's been positive

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for the review, Amber! If you have a few minutes to give us a call, we would be more than happy to help you troubleshoot with the notifications on your app. Thank you for being a part of Fluent!

Mar. 24th, 2020

Joel Doan Indianapolis, IN

The technician that I just spoke to was the best experience that I have ever had with this company or any other tech support that I have ever spoken to in any company. Absolutely the best!

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 12th, 2020

Jb Selkirk, MB

I like the company. It's been working well for me. The only thing I think is weird is that the thermostat is battery operated. I talked with Diya today and she was very pleasant and helpful.

Mar. 12th, 2020

Sam Gentile Kitchener, ON

Christian was able to successfully walk me through a hardware issue on the phone. I was very impressed since I am not at all good with working with my hands. He was also able to identify the problem very quickly.

Mar. 2nd, 2020

S Connolly North Battleford, SK

Amanda was helpful in ordering us a new carbon monoxide detector. I like the system but have to wait 2 weeks for the new monitor to arrive. I have a backup monitor not linked to the security system thankfully but I’m not overly impressed to have to wait that long.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review! We're sorry to hear that you're having to wait 2 weeks for a shipment. Typically, we guess that equipment ships and will arrive in 2 weeks, however, it's not always that long. Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything in the meantime! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 2nd, 2020

Dean Schmeichel Calgary, AB

I recently bought my business an My representative solved my problem and saved me a $900 charge that had been inadvertently charged to my account. She took the necessary time and care to make sure I was treated fairly.

Sumit

The worst customer service ever. The technician that comes to your house never fully explains the contract and the terms. They rush you in to signing documents on scene and he sits there when the customer service calls to ensure you say yes to everything. The technician will tell you that the company will take all the equipment away if you cancel the contract or having difficulty paying a huge amount every month. Then later you find out that you own this equipment which is useless for you as it’s only compatible with Fluent. When you try and talk to the customer service they tell you that now if you want to get out of this service and return the equipment you have to pay 85% of the remaining contract and do absolutely nothing to resolve any of your issue or add anything to your service. They swear at you on the phone and threaten that you will be charged for anything and everything that you request done to your system now on. The rep that came to your house to install the equipment and sell you the service takes days to return your call. They basically just want to dump this equipment on you and say it’s free and then later in the service say now pay or we will send you to collections. Very rude customer service people. I will not suggest any one to sign up with them as they are a rip of company. The online app freezes a lot and shuts down in the middle of alarming the system. Shop with other companies before you even sign up with this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Sumit - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Cheryl Denver, CO

So far, I like the company. When my battery in the monitor was low and beeping, they helped me turn it off and told me what battery to get. Then they help by phone to install the battery. They called several times to make sure everything was alright.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Cheryl! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Troy Allen Sandy, UT

I switched to Fluent after Protect America overcharged what they promised me. I couldn't be happier with the service provided, the price and the system they installed in my house.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Troy! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .