Fluent Security

6.7

Charna Toledo, OH

A lot better than ADT. It is a lot easier to use and it tells me when my doors are open. They are all nice.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have found the service easy to use. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Anonymous Columbus, OH

It gives me peace of mind, but it could be better if I could reach it from anywhere not just at home.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that the service helps to give you piece of mind. We do offer the option for remote connection on select panels and packages. If you would like to speak with us about this, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Patricia Toledo, OH

If the alarm goes off, they are prompt and contact me promptly. They are less expensive than what I had before.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We certainly strive to react quickly when our customers need us. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kimberly Richmond, IN

Every time I call they walk me through what I need and get me solutions quickly. I feel safe with them.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have had a great experience with our support team and that we have helped you to feel safe. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Walter Toledo, OH

I feel very secure with the alarm system on the house. It seems very accurate. But, there is no one in our area to come out and service it.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you have found the service to be accurate and that this has helped you to feel secure. Thank you for the feedback in reference to the area technicians. Thank you!

Charlotte Youngstown, OH

Customer service is attentive and answer with a pleasant smile. There are no real problems. When the smoke detector goes off, they do call.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you have had a good experience with our support team as well as with the service when the alarm does sound. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Ron Thorpe

Lack of followup i.e- replacement batteries and where to find them (should be complimentary after 8 [email protected] +$50/ mo.))

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. As standard we do not provide batteries, as these are a consumable item. We are however more than happy to assist you in locating them to the best of our abilities. Most batteries used by security equipment can be purchased at big box retailers and if not can be found on amazon. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Ricardo Philomath, OR

The system works well. It's easy to set up and it's easy to turn off. I need to use it more often.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you have found the service easy to use. If you would like, we would be happy to go over the system and it features with you in order to ensure you are getting the most out of it. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Edward Krause

They help resolve any problems over the phone and will send a tech person to the home if needed.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you have had a good experience when addressing a technical issue. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA

They come and install it but there is no follow up to see if there are any issues.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We dont as standard reach out to customers unless requested. However, we are certainly available to speak with you and assist in any way that we can. If you would like to speak with us, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Sara

Basic but good. Always friendly when I call for help. My security is basic so not sure how much it deters individuals

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Sara, Thank you for the amazing review!! We love hearing what our customers like about our services. If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Glenn White Oregon City, OR

I canceled my service in December of 2020 but some back door item I am stuck for another year of payments which i find offensive for you as a business to force someone to maintain something that they don't want!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Glenn, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Nancy Kadatz

The response to alarms are extremely quick and they alert the RCMP if I don’t respond

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Nancy, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We love hearing what our customers love about our services!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826 if you ever need assistance!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Angie

Poor site service. I’ve asked several times for someone to assist me to change batteries in my sensors. Tired of asking. I would never have continued my contract for 2 more years.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Angie, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Daryl Jones

All but impossible to communitcate with. We had a problem and getting it resloved took months. Promises of compensation were not kept and we were without service for months

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can completely understand the frustration of delays in reaching a company when there are issues. I would like to mention that there is also the option to contact us by email at [email protected] In reference to a promised compensation, we would be more than happy to honor a promise of this nature if at all possible. To discuss this further, please feel free to contact us by phone or email and we will be happy to address this. Thank you!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Brenda Preece

Notifications of camera triggered video is far too sensitive. Have sometimes rec'd more than 100 when wind blowing.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Brenda, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We can walk you through how to change that setting on your camera! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 30th, 2021

Rodney Kuehn

I wanted to make changes and the contract is very inflexible unless you are willing to sign up for another 5 years. I think the plan is too expensive for what else is out there and company is unwilling to modify.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We can completely understand the frustration of a contracts limited flexibility. However, the agreement between the company and the customer is important to remain as intended by both parties. We are happy to work with our customers as much as possible on pricing however these changes do require a new agreement in an effort to protect both the customer and the company in having clearly outlined obligations for both parties. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected]

Oct. 7th, 2021

AMJ

System indicated low batteries - no info on type of battery or how to access battery in flood detector

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello AMJ, Thank you for the amazing review. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to walk you through what batteries you need and how to change them. Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Sandi McClaughry Salem, OR

System is good but have problems with getting information on how to change out the batteries on the sensors located within the house.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Sandi, Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review!! We would love to assist you with any information you may need. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Darren Hasein

There has been some issues for example my motion sensor went off when we were not home and they called me told me and said I needed to go check it out

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Darren, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Mike

Very few false alarms tech support is not the best and they want to charge you for fixing their equipment

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mike, Thank you for the amazing review!! I am sorry however to know that you were not happy with our tech support. Would love to turn this into a even more positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Anonymous Salem, OR

Was not pleased with equipment as it continually was compromised. Finally gave up on successful repairs and disabled it. I want the fee discontinued as a monthly payment for equipment I can not, will not use.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello, I am sorry you had a bad experience. What can we do to correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Claire Walliman Hillsboro, OR

Every time i have had a problem or question, someone has solved the problem/answered question

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Claire, Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review, allowing others to see what you love about us! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

VICTORIA ALBERTSON Phoenix, AZ

I called William to help me on two matters. He was very quick, friendly and efficient in helping me find answers and to resolve my issues!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Victoria, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad you had a good experience. Thank you for being such a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Krissy Cress Winnipeg, MB

Mandy P helped fix issues with my cameras after I changed internet provider. She went above and beyond my customer service expectations.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Krissy, We are so glad your experience was great! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Darryl Saskatoon, SK

Equipment has been crap. Always an issue. The worst part is trying to get out of my contract. I’ve been trying and trying for months and months. Keep getting the run around. Won’t give me my buy out for my contract and won’t even tell me if there is still a contract. Been asking for months and months. Spent many hours on the phone trying to get it and always get some bs excuse of why they can’t. Tell me it can only be mailed but again; been waiting months for it as money still keeps coming out of my account. Would give them 0 stars if I could.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Darryl. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. Please reach out to us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help find a resolution.

KAZ Thompson, MB

Stay away from this company, they scammed me out of over $2000. My alarm has never worked, they have no techs to send out to fix your equipment, I finally got a hold of customer support support after five hours of dropped calls from them, just for them to tell me that my account is deactivated. They just took money out of my account three days ago, I asked why it was deactivated, she told me she couldn’t tell me. I have never felt more scammed in my entire life. Do not skip over my review, take it as 100% fat, and stay away from this company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Kaz, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive experience for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

B BLACK Riverdale, GA

BTW I PRESSED ONE STAR. IF THERE WAS (0) available, they would have gotten that!Awful! I have called and called for repair on shoddy intallation, repeat false alarms, To no avail. Finally request to cancel service....to no avail. They say I signed a five year contract. If it doesn't work and is not installed properly and I can not get anyone to answer the repair line to have soneone assigned to fix the problem.....SMH #unprofessional #dontdoit

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello B, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I turn this into a positive experience for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

John Bilka Reno, NV

Constant problems with this company. The salesman was not honest is what the system could and could not do. I have an outbuilding where I store a classic car. It is 125 feet from the home. I was told that the alarm could extent that far and cover the windows, doors and even provide a remote keypad there. Wrong! Nothing but malfunctions and false alarms. There tech support suggested I move either the main panel in the home or the outbuilding so it is within 75 feet. So either I move the house or the remote garage 50 feet to get the system to work. Worthless.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello John, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I make this a positive experience for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Tara Ramsey Lawrenceville, GA

Last few call have not been good reps just telling me stuff to get me off the. Phone that’s was not the case with Reg or Nicole they actually took the time to listen and resolve my issues.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Tara, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Sandy Cojocar Regina, SK

When something goes wrong the problem is taken care of of as fast as they can do it. But being a senior they don’t rush me if I have to check anything

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Sandy, Thank you for leaving an amazing review!!!! We love hearing how our customers enjoy our services and why!!!! If you ever need us we here for you!!! Please call 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Laurie Taylor Spruce Grove, AB

1 year 6 months later finally got a tech. (Mandy P) to help and resolve our issues. Tech support was great today, but last 18 months not the greatest and still paying monthly fees for a system that did not work. Most time I can’t get a hold of tech support for days or weeks. Good luck getting a hold of a supervisor or management. I would not recommend company to anyone. Just want to say though Mandy P was the first person from Fluent that actually cared and fixed our issue in 18 months.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Laurie so sorry you had a bad experience. Very happy knowing that Mandy was able to take care of you at that time! How can I help correct your issue you may still be having? We would love it if you called us at 855.238.4826 and help come to a resolve for any issues you may need help with. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Shawnta Decatur, GA

This company is the worst. Their Systems does not work most if the time and their customers service is awful. I had issues with this company since this was installed in my home. When I call in for tech support you be on hold for the longest to only get a rep that can log the call and take down a time and date for them to call you back. Then when you get your call back it is not at the time and date you gave them so not home to trouble shoot. Give them a new date and time you may or may not get that call back then. The system goes offline at least 4 times a month. I don't even call anymore I just reboot the system. And this is not due to my internet connection because everything else in my home stays connected with no problem and upload and download speeds are great. Tech came out to my home told him there was a 3+ minute delayed response in my doorbell notification. He fixed it test it and it worked a week later it is back to a 3+ min delay. Had the system for 3 years called to canceled was told someone will call me back and to give them 5 business days. It has been 8 days still haven't heard from no one.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Shawnta, I am sorry you had a bad experience, How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Nancy Lautner Saskatoon, SK

If I could give them zero stars I would. We had a home security system through AlarmTek and renewed our contract with them in 2014. At some point AlarmTek was bought out by Fluent. In the intervening years we had zero communication from them. In December 2020 we decided to cancel monitoring services with them. That's when it got "fun". Both my husband and I tried to get through to them to find out how to cancel our contract. At first we were told that we were on a month to month and we could just cancel. Then we were told that the contract we were in had a 2 year auto renewal and there was no option for us to get out of it earlier. We didn't have a copy of the contract so we asked them to send us one and were told that they couldn't email it to us for privacy reasons but would mail it to us. The contract came in the mail and there was nothing in there about the 2 year auto renewal. I called them again and, surprise, now they could email it to me since they hadn't mailed all the pages and the auto renewal clause was on the page that hadn't been mailed. We were frustrated by their lack of service and I told them that we were going to put a stop payment on funds pulled from their company until we got this figured out. So what did they do? The next time they pulled funds from our account it came from a different company name. January 20 we finally got an answer from them that we needed to send them written cancellation. I asked if we needed to send something signed by my husband and I or just email would do. I was told that email was ok so I sent it. The next day I received an email saying that we needed to send a signed written cancellation. Fine - we did that. We received notice from their department that they received the cancellation and they gave themselves 30 days to respond. At this point I had put a complaint into the Better Business Bureau because we were getting no answers from the company. In mid February I finally got notification through the Better Business Bureau from Fluent telling me that my written cancellation had been received and advising me what my payout amount was. The company also said that once they received the payout amount my account would be closed. So I sent a copy of their letter to me along with a copy of our written cancellation of services and a cheque by registered mail. I checked with them after a week to ensure that they were going to cash the cheque and saw it go through my account the next day. What happened next was that they sent me an invoice on March 1. I contacted them and they apologized and said that they would reverse the invoice. At this point I had lost all trust in the company and closed the bank account that they were withdrawing funds from. And a good thing that I did. They attempted to withdraw funds for the March billing and then sent another invoice on April 1 and again tried to withdraw funds. At the time of writing, April 23, we are being told by the company that their "resolutions department" is working on it and will be closing our account the end of the month. We'll see if that happens or if they'll just continue to invoice us for a service we're no longer receiving and have paid out in full. The incompetence of this company is unbelievable. Do not give them your business unless you want the worst headache when it comes time to cancel them.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Nancy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Jared Suffolk, VA

Terrible security company. The customer service is non existent and they are usually rude. The equipment is alright initially, but starts to fall apart after a year. We’ve been having issues with our system lately and they have yet to fix the issue. They’ll be quick to get you locked into a contract (3-5) years, have a technician come out and install the system, but don’t expect to hear or see from them ever again. If something is wrong with your system, you’ll pay a service fee to have a tech come out and “fix” the issue and their equipment does fail often. Do yourself a favor and choose anyone but Fluent. We are just riding out the remaining time before we can get out of this contract. Even considering buying out the last couple of years we have left because we despise them so much.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jared, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Bruce Gunn Squamish, BC

Worst company I have ever dealt with. After 3 years I asked to cancel the contract. They said I could temporarily stop the service and not be charged so that if I ever needed it again, I could start again. Then 6 months later, they started charging on my Visa card again without asking me. I called and said to cancel but they kept charging on my Visa. I called again and they said I had to cancel in writing by email but they gave me the wrong email address. A month later, I got the right email address and cancelled again. They still didn’t cancel and said I had to sign a letter and send it to them. By then, that Visa card had expired. They wanted a new Visa number. Finally they offered to waive half the payments if I paid half. So to get rid of them I paid $150 on a new Visa card. As soon as the payment through, I called Visa and cancelled that card so they couldn’t add more payments. Sure enough they sent another bill for another month. Finally I got another letter that they wanted their equipment back and there would be no more payment required. This company is completely ruthless and unethical.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Bruce, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Nicholas Kyryliuk Toronto, ON

If I could provide a zero rating I would. I live in Ontario Canada. This company is the worst to deal with. The lengthy and negative comments you read about them is the same experience that I have had. I sent a UPS letter with a tracking number to cancel the service and paid the entire contract. Even though that occurred, they still withdrew money from my account, along with taking my money to pay off the contract. When you call to speak with them (a Canadian calling an American company by the way....) they are never receptive, or at other times never reachable at all! Their hours are deplorable and never available for resolutions on the weekend. This company is a farce to deal with and steal your money. They are very negligent in their practices. Please do you due diligence before handling any contracts with this company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Nicholas, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to hear from you!

Bertin Ossonon Saint-Jerome, QC

Very fluent service and good customer service.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Bertin, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!!!!! If you ever need assistance in the future please call 855.238.4826

Diane Kingsport, TN

I recently updated my previous alarm system to Fluent Home and love it. I added two outdoor cameras with their Fluent Home phone app so I can access my system anytime anywhere. Very happy with my decision to switch. Michael was very helpful and informative.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Diane! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Kathy Akron, OH

They have a quick response time. Polite people to work the calls. The customer service is wonderful. They take their time to answer all your questions. Today Michelle was amazing in all aspect, answering questions, getting papers I needed and setting up a repair call.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Kathy! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 15th, 2020

Donna Cary Reno, NV

Michelle talked me through a Bypass procedure. I have a faulty overhead garage door sensor that was pre-existing. Rather than pay for the expense of replacing it right now, I elected to disarm it. She gave me the information to temporarily bypass it but then gave me another way to permanently bypass the faulty sensor. Michelle was extremely professional and made sure I had the sequences written down.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Donna! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 13th, 2020

CURTIS NIELSEN Los Angeles, CA

Awesome product and product support. Trevor was an educated and helpful sales rep without being pushy. I needed technical help to solve some issues and Amanda was super helpful and friendly. If all technical support people were as awesome as she, companies would lose very few customers.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Curtis! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

Ron Ashmore Meridian, ID

The sales rep and Installers were amazingly pleasant, clean, and efficient. I needed help and was able to chat with a representative named Bridgette. She was very knowledgeable and took care of my online account issues. Her patience and kindness are appreciated!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Ron! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 1st, 2020

Michelle Tate Edmonton, AB

I love calling Fluent because they are always happy to help and there is never a long wait time when I call. Bridgette was very helpful in guiding me through the process of accessing my online account and also helped guide me through making the necessary adjustments.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Michelle! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Barbara Peters Alder Point, NS

I like this company because it keeps my home and family safe. I get messages when I know the alarm is set and disarm. I can now sleep because if anything happens the alarm will let us know. I have nothing bad to say about this company . Kasandra and the rest of their team are very understanding and a lot of help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Barbara! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Stephanie Howse ,

We became fluent customers in 2019. The previous alarm company had a flood sensor that was supposedly working and didn’t alert us to water in our basement. So we had a flood and had $30000 in damages. We switched to fluent , who used the same flood sensor from ADT, said it was working. I had an alert Monday eve around 7. I called customer support who said they did not have the flood sensor in the monitoring system. We tried to add it unsuccessfully. I was very upset by this, as we thought we were protected from a potential flood but were not. I spoke with a lady Diya, she was great and sent us a free sensor( was worth $150}. I want to thank her, she was very professional and understanding. This has changed my opinion of fluent, so hoping their customer service continues in the manner as Diya performed.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hey Stephanie, We'd like to make this right for you and get a new sensor sent out. We were unable to locate your account by just your name. Would you mind sending us your address, and we'll get this looked after right away!

Apr. 15th, 2020

Abe A-Q Maple Ridge, BC

Sam was extremely friendly never gave me an issue I like when I can call in and feel like you guys understand me much better then talking to a voice message I had a great experience keep up the good work fluent Def will be sticking with you guys.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Abe! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 8th, 2020

Alicia Bergman Sarnia, ON

We like the customer service! They pick up the phone quickly and the person on the other end is always more then helpful! one thing I don’t like is that a lot of the times our camera does not pick up things. “Husband gets home and it doesn’t pick up him in the driveway, but the next time he leaves it does” as an example!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you so much for your review, Alicia! That is so great to hear about our agents! The camera sensitivity can be adjusted if it doesn't pick everything up that you would like it to. If you give us a call at 855-238-4826 when you have a few minutes we would be more than happy to help you with that. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Mar. 24th, 2020

Fernand Thibault Saskatoon, SK

So the service is great. Just spoke to Amanda who completed my requests quickly and effecently with only a short interruption to gather more information. I thank you for the service. The only complaint would be that I was not able to send an email to the address given on my brochure. www.fluenthome.com Do you have a different address?

KMLatson Dallas, TX

I spoke w/Tyler in Te h Support. He resolved my issue . He patiently walked me through troubleshooting steps and as I got frustrated he remained calm and helped me along the way. I love Fluent and I am grateful for the company. Thank you!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 13th, 2020