Fluent Security

6.7

Cathy

I know they are monitoring my home because every time I set off my alarm they are there to ask if everything is ok

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have had this experience. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sep. 30th, 2021

Bruce

Any problems i had were handled quickly with friendly people and that it is Alberta based company sure doesn't hurt

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Bruce, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We enjoy hearing from customers like you that take the time to share with others what you enjoy about us here at Fluent! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Shawn

Terrible service. Terrible equipment. The app and online site are difficult to use. Adding equipment is impossible. Nothing easy about the system or contact with the company

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Jason Wilson Calgary, AB

NUMEROUS phone calls and some emails, as well as a written letter sent requesting cancellation. The company agreed to stop payments for the last few months of the contract and to terminate said contract. Now they will not terminate the contract as they "have nothing on file" regarding cancellation. I want OUT but they keep charging me. We are at the END of our contract but they will not cancel. I just want my payments refunded and out of this company. Incompetent installers. Had to school one on his product another had a massive toolbelt he kept scraping against freshly painted walls, even AFTER I said something. A suspected break in took over an hour to respond to via a contract company they use. Incompetent agents not using the "talk button" properly when trying to communicate via control panel. Lost 2 days wages and made two 350 km round trips because they went to the wrong house. A FIRE ALARM took half an hour to respond to by a phone call... luckily it was just kitchen smoke Told it was cancelled, told an email was sufficient to ensure cancellation...both lies. Won't support failing products. I could go on

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jason Wilson. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. Please reach out to us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help find a resolution.

Matty Halifax, NS

This company works hard to ensure their customers are satisfied. Mandy P worked diligently with me to ensure my security camera was back up and running! Thank you Mandy!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Matty, Thank you so much for writing us a positive review, and thanks for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Tawny Pereira Windsor, ON

I have been with Fluent for over 5 years now and for those 5 years I told my friends and family they were an excellent company. Recently I tried to cancel because we haven't used it in so long, and it has been a long running joke for 6 weeks. First to get though as an existing customer takes hours, then after speaking with someone for a half hour of repeating no thanks I want to cancel, she then says ok you will get a call back from another dept in 4 days to cancel. I didn't get that call for 3 weeks. He gave me an address to send a letter of cancellation with a signature, and it had to be sent snail mail. I have been billed twice since I started the process. there was also an incident a few years back that I needed help logging back into the app and the customer service rep logged me into someone else's cameras, and it took me days to get through to fix that.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Tawny Pereira. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. Please reach out to us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help find a resolution.

Tracey Mealing Regina, SK

I am 100% giving this company 0 stars (had to give it at least 1 star to submit the review), they have been nothing but a a huge headache to deal with. We sold our property in April 2021, and have spent the last 3 months trying to pay off the account and terminate services. Little did we know, only a Retention Specialist could send us the pay off request. We advised him that we were not interested in moving the system, and that the new owner didn’t want it either. We finally received the payoff invoice 2 weeks later. I call to give them payment, only to be asked if we had sent a Termination Letter( first I had heard that we needed to). She then transfers me to billing, and then comes back about [email protected] mins later to inform me that “billing is gone for the day, I will send them an email to call you”. Meanwhile, I already wrote up my termination letter and emailed it to them, and the notice that they got it. I call back the next morning to speak with billing and was told, after waiting on hold for 58 mins total, that only 1 billing person can take my payment, and she isn’t in, but “i left her a message to call you back”. I asked to speak with a manager, to take my payment, was denied. I think maybe all these people should have a checklist of information that every single customer calling is informed of, because the system they have right now is unbelievably not customer centered. I would in the public, if I was this bad at my job, or my whole company was this bad at customer service, I would be fired. I would absolutely never in my right mind recommend this company to anyone at all.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Tracey Mealing. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. Please reach out to us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help find a resolution.

Kimberly Novak Lexington, KY

I had an existing alarm system, when Fluent stopped by, we discussed lowering my bill. I signed up with them for that purpose. Through talking with the sales rep, I decided to add the doorbell camera and the medical necklace with the understanding that it would be $20 a month for six months for the equipment and $41 a month for the monitoring. I agreed to that. I received a bill two weeks later and it was $1200. I called Fluent and have been unsuccessful in getting clear answers other than I owe the money. It took me two calls before a representative gave me the breakdown on what I was paying for. I have tried to cancel the service and was told it would cost me more to get out of the 5yr contract then what the current bill is.. I am beside myself and extremely frustrated at this company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Kimberly Novak. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. Please reach out to us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help.

Jeri Stephan Las Vegas, NV

I was very impresses with my tec today who fixed my door bell. She was Mandy & she was very very nice & fun to talk to. She did a very good job on my door bell.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jeri, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!!! I will make sure Mandy gets Kudos for the service she provided you!!! Also thank you for sharing with us what made you smile. Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Cindy Borgel Galahad, AB

Monica was my helping me with my account and she was so helpful. Very patient and easy to understand. I was a little disappointed in the wait time in which it took Fluent to call me back.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Cindy Borgel. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to hear that you have had a great experience with Monica. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

mary dracos Beaconsfield, QC

Mandy P was very helpful with my issue regarding my alarm panel. We went step by step in resolving the problem. Thanks to Mandy P, all is working well.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mary, Thank you so much for your review, and thank you for being such a great customer! We really appreciate the feedback. Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Richard Springfield, IL

Mandy in customer support resolved our problem and should be commended accordingly. We tried twice previously with other customer service reps, but neither resolved the problem; thank goodness for Mandy’s help!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Richard, Thank you for the 5 star review!! I will make sure Mandy knows you mentioned her!!! Thank you again for the 5 star review!!

Luis Arevalo Airdrie, AB

BRAVO, Tech Support William. Thank you for a JOB WELL DONE! My experience with Fluent Tech Support has really been excellent today. William showed his technical, problem solving skills and willingness to help from start to finish.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Luis, Thank you for the amazing review!! We love hearing how our staff have helped our customers! We will make sure William is given kudos for his technical and problem solving skills! Thank you Luis for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Jason Regina, SK

I like the fact that I can get all notifications on my phone.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jason, Thank you for the 5 star review. We love knowing what our customers enjoy about our services. Please call us anytime at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 27th, 2021

Patricia Cordwell North Las Vegas, NV

I was having a problem with my alarm panel and called for help. Kaitlyn call me back and talked me through what I needed to do. As it turns out I need to replace the bad battery. She gave me step by step directions on how to remove it and sh’s ordered me a new one. She was very patient with me as I am not very good at electronics. She is very professional, polite and pleasant to talk to. I was very pleased with the call and the help she gave me! She is amazing!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Patricia, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for letting us know what we did to make you happy and sharing it so others can see!!! I will make sure Kaitlyn gets Kudos!!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Phyllis Swayze Kingsport, TN

I'm phyllis Swayze, recently i worked withMichael from Fluent and we love our update. He gave us two medical pendants with an outdoor camera we can use on our smartphones. We are very happy with our switch to fluent. Michael was very helpful and took his time to make sure we understood everything. I would reccomend Fluent to anyone looking g for a good security company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Phyllis! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Nana LeahD

I feel safe having this system. I can also have Alexa or Siri set my system which is awesome. I like that it texts me or husband if there is a problem. I can’t see being with another company. Many have tried to trick me into changing by saying they were with Fluent (going door to door) saying they are having a special and was sent. I know it’s a lie with their old Fluent shirts and another company hat. Like I would let them in. Please. I called the first time. Now I send them on their way.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Nana, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We appreciate hearing how our customers enjoy our services! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Tammy Magee Windsor, ON

I like the very good feeling of feeling secure in my home and my home.being safe when I am away .I also like the staff they have been very helpful and understanding and been patient with me. Even though I have been not so nice myself and for that I apologize .I would also like to say ty for being there doing ur job and keeping us all safe .and ty to the young lady I spoke to today for being a very sweet person and easy to talk to

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Tammy! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Justin O'Sullivan McMinnville, OR

I have now engaged Fluent multiple times for various customer service requests including the original installation and it has been a stellar experience every time! I just worked with Becky who was able to find the part I was looking for and make a very simple process for shipping it out to me and I'm incredibly happy with how fast and simple it was.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Justin! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Steven Zalcman Bethesda, MD

Your technical support rep Mr. Tylor P is without question the most affable, professional, and knowledgeable tech rep that I have dealt with in more than 35 year of home ownership in seven major US metropolitan areas. He answered each and every one of my questions succinctly and in a fashion that a 73 year-old luddite could readily comprehend. He also effortlessly walked me through resetting our panel's connectivity, including its communication with our WiFi. He is a true gem and your company and its customers are truly fortunate to have such a stellar employee!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Steven, We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Tylor! He is an amazing addition to our team and we are happy to have him! If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to us at 855-238-4826. Thank you for being a part of Fluent, Have a great day!

Mar. 17th, 2020

Karen Vache Spokane, WA

Agent fully disclosed that they were not a part of my prior security company, but rather I would be going with a different company and would need to cancel my prior service. The installer actually worked for Fluent and was locally based. He made sure I fully understood how to use the system. Two days later my sales person showed up to make sure I was comfortable with all the features and that I knew how to use the app. He even brought a little gift as a thank you. No complaints here.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks for the great review Karen! Please let us know how we can ever be of assistance!

Feb. 18th, 2020

Terry

I was skeptical after reading the reviews, however I asked a couple of my neighbors who had Fluent for quite some time now and they all seemed to be genuinely happy with the service. The sales representative that came to my door was upfront and honest. Answered all my questions and gave me time to think about it. After doing some research and shopping around Fluent did offer me the best deal for what I was looking for. The equipment has been working great! Overall I am happy with my Fluent system.

Reply from Fluent Security

Glad to hear it Terry! If you ever need assistance, just give us a shout!

Feb. 18th, 2020

Ana Tafolla Minneapolis, MN

Don’t get contract with this company the service is bad . Customer service never help and they renew the contract with out asking you ande no body help you when you want to to cancel the bad service

Reply from Fluent Security

So sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. What can I do to make it right? Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to resolve this with you!

Terrence Wise Lithonia, GA

Friendly, knowledgeable with excellent customer service. It was a pleasure speaking with you

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Terrence for the amazing review! Love hearing that you enjoy our services!!!

Rachel Hayes

Dylan was a pleasure to deal with. Very polite and solved my issue within the day.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Rachel, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! I will make sure Dylan know he was mentioned. Thank you letting us know what you enjoyed about the service you received!!! If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Scott & Ruthann Sitter Saskatoon, SK

Terrible service! We came to the end of our contract, cancelled service in writing and email. While Fluent has acknowledged our d/c…..they have continued to charge us 5 extra months!! NO ONE at customer service center knows how to stop this. I have called into the call center 7 times including today. DONT USE FLUENT!!!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Scott and Ruthann I am so sorry you had a bad experience! I would love to help correct the issues you are having. Please let me know how I can make this right for you? Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you and help turn this experience around.

Annap Las Vegas, NV

David was friendly, and this company has more to offer! Also Nazish S was very friendly and helpful to.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Annap for the amazing review!!! Love hearing what our staff have done for our customers!!! I will make sure David and Nazish get kudos! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Nick D Stony Plain, AB

I've had the system for 5 month and it has not been working. Numerous techs to the house, countless gourmet on the phone and still not working properly. Equipment changed out lots of times, billing has been an issue, customer service has been terrible except for 1 person named Steven. Fluent is terrible and will never recommend to anyone

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Nick. I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please do not hesitate to call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jess L

Very difficult to cancel services once our contract was up. They continued to withdraw payments from our account even after I cancelled the service. Had to go through my bank to stop the payments.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jess, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Phyllis Fort Wayne, IN

They use deceptive business practices. I tried to cancel my less-than-adequate service because I could no longer afford it, but they insist that I owe them for a year and refuse to remove their equipment.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Phyllis, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Dale

Terrible customer follow up. Sensors are wireless (battery) not once was I contacted to perform maintenance on the system, 59% of sensors are in trouble mode.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Dale, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you so we can troubleshoot with you about the issues with your sensors that you are having. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Betty

Do not follow through with what was promised, then say that it was never promised. Told I should of wrote down name of person on phone. I thought calls were recorded.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Betty, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the chance to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Raul Espinal Cleveland, OH

Poor customer service staff member says they will call me back then call 2 days later them when they call the right agent wasn't available to fulfill my needs

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Raul, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!!!

Karen Grosso

Last time we renewed we agreed to a lower price than you are currently charging and have ignored all my emails to try to deal with it

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Karen, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Shonda Bashir Jackson, MS

My system doesn’t supply me with the security I need. I have no outdoor security lighting and not one camera. Most companies are offering these amenities.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Shonda, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Mr Hooykaas

I have never had a problem with this company. Anytime I called were very helpful

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mr. Hooykaas, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Morris Ertman

I have an unrepaired monitoring system they have not completed repairs on, because they claim the screen is broken, which it is not. So, I've unhooked the system so as not to have it beep intermittently.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Morris, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? We would love to troubleshoot further with you on this. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Vega Toledo, OH

Tried to call them about a false alarm and kept getting put on hold. And they want $100 just to move a sensor on our front door.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Vega, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Dwayne

They are very fast to call when an alarm goes off. Very helpful and excellent customer service

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Dwayne, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Sandra

They started out higher but we can't seem to get any service -our shop security hasn't worked in a year (put in new batteries) still doesn't work and it seems each piece takes a different type of battery. such a hassle

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Sandra, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to discuss this with you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Dave Fentie

Have never had an issue with the system works great notifed immediately if is set off.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Dave,Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Diane Côté

Their after-installation service is very very poor!!! We've had a couple of issues and no one is available to come to our house, so we carry on with a compromised system.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Diane, I am sorry you had a bad experience. how can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Kari Dayton, OH

It is cheaper than what we had before and we haven’t had any problems with any of it.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have found the service to be both reliable and inexpensive. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jacqueline Toledo, OH

Easy to use, I never have problem. I’ve only had to call customer service one time and they were very nice.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that you have had a good experience with the service as well as when speaking with our support team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Gilbert Pittsburgh, PA

They don’t give complete information when you sign up. The equipment is okay. It is security. They just need to be upfront.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very sorry to hear that you did not feel you had a complete understanding at the time of signing up for the service. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Elsa Amherst, OH

Anytime I’ve pressed the button, they have made it out so there are no problems.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Elsa, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value in the services we can provide!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Margo Dayton, OH

Their service stinks. When you call, you wait for one to three weeks to get service. Our alarm has been going off and they don’t answer consistently. They need to get closer to their customers.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Margo, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Kathy Columbus, OH

My needs are taken care of. It is average security. There are no bells and whistles. Just what I need, simple.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that we have been able to provide the service that suits your preference. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Donald Washington, PA

Good equipment. It is easy to use. I would like more signs to put outside my house.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you have had a good experience with the equipment. If you would like to discuss the option of additional yard signs, please feel to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Charna Toledo, OH

A lot better than ADT. It is a lot easier to use and it tells me when my doors are open. They are all nice.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have found the service easy to use. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!