Fluent Home

7.5

James Sherwood Park, AB

Horrible customer service would be kind. Spoke with an agent who constantly talked over us, argued assumptions, belittling comments (saying anyone knows anything about a contract)… The equipment is ancient. Deception with contract renewal, such as not putting statements in the contract such as a contract renewal date actually means an extension on the original date of the contract. There is more…

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello James. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we would love the opportunity to regain your trust. If you can give us a call at 855-238-4826, we would be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!

B Flam DeSoto, TX

By far the worst alarm company I have ever dealt with, you cant just let contract expire, you cant call 45 and 30 days out to let them know that you will not renew, no you have to give them 30 days written notice, If you forget AUTOMATIC RENEWAL so you are stuck with them for another 3 years if you like them or not it does not matter, the service is average, once someone signs a contract their goal is to lock you in forever, I have hired Vivint and ADT, had no trouble leaving after contract expire, but with these guys Lots of problems, do youself a favor and stay far awar from this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! I am sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we would love the opportunity to regain your trust. If you can give us a call at 855-238-4826, we would be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!

Crystal Himes Tallahassee, FL

I wouldn't even give them a star of I could help it. I have had my contact for 7 years with this company and I wanted to terminate my service because I sold my house. Apparently, i called 3 weeks too late. I now have to pay for the rest of the year, they would not consider cancelling despite being a customer so long. Were unhelpful when I had issues with the service too. The worst part was having to call 3 times before I got the answer. No one knows what they are doing and their customer service is a joke.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Crystal. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we would love the opportunity to regain your trust. If you can give us a call at 855-238-4826, we would be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!

Travis Cromwell Portland, OR

Fluent did a 3 year auto renewal on my contract without my consent. They also downgraded the service from using cell towers to Wi-Fi, again without my consent. I moved out of my house and now I am giving two options. Offer the service to the new homeowners, I will not do that do that as I do not wish this company on anyone. Or buy out my contract. In addition the service was terrible. Anytime something broke it was either never repaired or repaired months later.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Travis, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

May. 6th, 2022

Benford Green Richmond, IN

Did not keep up their equipment. Did not service equipment when needed. Could not trouble shoot over the phone. Many times we couldn’t set the alarm because it would go off for no reason and we would have to return home to disarm it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Benford, I am sorry you had a bad experience We would love to correct this for you?, Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Cindy Lund Havre, MT

Exterior camera system is lousy. I'm tied into a long term contract and am stuck with them. The interior cameras are good, outside cameras are shut off.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cindy, i am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Cindy Galloway, OH

Poor invoice procedures & record keeping of payments. No newsletters or other communications other than attempting to collect on an already made payment.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cindy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Judith Sander Kalispell, MT

I feel that my house is well protected and they have helped me on the phone when there is a problem.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Judith, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We love hearing what our customers value and enjoy about our services!!!

John Reed Hudson, CO

I have a broken CO2 detector that they wont fix. I also want out of my contract but can't because it is auto renewed. My system is old and they wont upgrade it. I have been with them for 10+ years and this is how I am treated.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello John, I am sorry you have a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Ryan Linster

Horrible. I want to cancel and they can’t even do it over the phone. My contract is up and they try to make you stay with them and won’t let you cancle unless you write an email.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ryan, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Greg

They should offer their good standing customers the best rate without having to play negotiating game between their departments and what certain departments can offer

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Greg, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to discuss your account with you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

(Bean) Armenus Myles

They have always been here when I need them and whenever I go on line and ask a question they are always fast to respond.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello (Bean) Armenus, Thank you for the amazing review!! We appreciate you taking the time to share what you value about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Gloria Toledo, OH

Because they are not a local company , I would feel better if they were local. Fluent doesn't seem to be well known is my area.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gloria, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Thank you for sharing what you would like to see us improve on!

Timothy Stodola

Door locks don't work properly and had them come out to fix and don't want to replace faulty equipment just try to get it working any old way

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Timothy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? We would love for you to call us at 855.238.4826 to troubleshoot the technical issues you are experiencing! Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Juanita Denver, CO

Prices are really competitive and it is easy and convenient. Sometimes it is hard to get a hold of people because they are not in my area.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Juanita, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! We are working on having the wait times reduced!

Nancy Columbus, OH

I’m very pleased with it. I like that they have a camera door hook up. It lets me what is going on.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to here that you have enjoyed the service and specifically so with the doorbell camera. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nancy Cut Bank, MT

Pushy salesman. The service tech doesn’t live in our state but they come from far away anytime we have a problem. They have a tax deduction.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad we have been able to provide a service technician when needed even if they have to travel in order to attend. If you would like to discuss your experience with the sales representative, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Rose Fort Wayne, IN

Wouldn’t recommend Fluent to anybody. The equipment is garbage. It wakes me up at one thirty in the morning and I yanked it off the wall and threw it in the garbage. They also lied to me about the contract. They told me it was two years but it really is five years.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Rose, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

David Columbus, OH

It is cheaper because they use other people’s equipment. All my problems I’ve called about have been solved.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello David, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Jason Cincinnati, OH

Good customer service. They are prompt and always alert and there for me. The equipment is good. It works well.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that we have been there for you when needed and that you have enjoyed the equipment. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Shirley Dayton, OH

I had ADT for years and switched to Fluent Security because I was on the look out but now I am on the verge of going back to ADT. They were okay for the first year but after they never respond. The phone rings and rings and nobody answers.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration when having a difficult time reaching a company for assistance. I would like to confirm that we can be contacted at 855-238-4826 as well as by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Gloria Columbus, OH

Disappointed with the quality. Get another company. Customer service always wants you to go outside and push buttons and stuff. I feel like they should send someone out to fix it. My doorbell is not working.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. Troubleshooting over the phone is something that is part of our policy as this allows us to resolve what can be, over the phone. And if a technician is needed, we are then able to ensure that they have all needed information and equipment in order to effectively resolve the issue. If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you!

Cecil Coram, MT

For this area Fluent Security is the quickest to contact law enforcement. The customer service is good. They are always there for you.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad that you have found our response time to be fast and that you have had a good experience with support team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Terri Waterloo, IA

Since we switched to Fluent we have had no problems. It is a good service. When the alarm goes off, they call.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed the service and that you have found us responsive when there is an alarm. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Lyle Smith

Was not told about parts expiring until we started running into issues with the system and had to phone about it and was not told about or shown how to change any batteries. So none of the pieces or our system are working now.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration with equipment expiring and not knowing how to change the batteries. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to discuss the process of replacing any equipment that has expired and as well guide you through the process of changing the batteries. Thank you!

Karrie Sweet

The wait time on calls for repairs or accounts is ridiculous. Plus I have to pay for someone to fix my hardware or fix it myself?? I don’t work for fluent, I see no reason why I should have to fix THEIR repairs myself.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. Unfortunately as part of the agreement signed between Fluent Home and the customer, it is agreed that the customer is responsible for the maintenance, including troubleshooting and repairs of the system. Fluent Home does handle the monitoring of the equipment and does provide a warrantee that covers the equipment for manufacturer defects. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Kathy Salt Lake City, UT

Horrible cuz I recently moved and told them to cancel it. Cuz I've been going through cancer and had to move in with in-laws until I was down with chemo and radiation so we could buy a house. And they would not cancel it for me. Horrible

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kathy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive experience for you? We would love to hear from you!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Ken Hoedl

We have had multiple motion sensors not functioning. Multiple calls in to have fixed. Sensors old and need to be replaced. Constant false alarms. We would like a technician to come update the system

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ken, I ma sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Wallace Porter

Excellent range of security ’add-on’s’. The Outside cameras beyond excellent in its video clarity!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We certainly do our best to provide the highest quality products possible to our customers. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Karen

Customer service quality, ease if system use, they don’t keep bugging you after you get the system!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Karen, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We love hearing what our customers love about us and the services we provide. If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Adam Kidd

My alarm still doesn’t work and hasn’t for months. Even after a technician came to work on it. He left it not working but said It does. I will be cancelling my service shortly and Telus will be installing a working alarm.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Jana

It’s a long story, we got fluent to take over from another security company to find out we couldn’t get out of our contract. I called and called within my 10 days to change it all back no one to this day 2 years later has come, my equipment isn’t working etc I’m never using fluent again

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jana, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Gordon McMillan

System doesn’t do as stated, always trying to charge for services to fix their system. Fine print in contract is a rip-off for extra year, rep in Utah needs to find a job where he does not deal with people. Supervisors will not talk to customers. Worst experience ever dealing with this company

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gordon, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Debra Cook

Customer Review Video

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Debra, Thank you for the amazing review! We would love to help you if you need further assistance. Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 30th, 2021

W. Hanson

They have always been prompt with phone calls when our alarm has went off & so far their service has been excellent

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We strive to have a speedy response in the case that the alarm is triggered and that the service meet the expectations of our customers. We are very happy to hear that this has been your experience. Thank you!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Tasha Bunner

Paying way too much. The panel has perpetually been on a low battery notification for years with no resolve. Upon renewal of contract I was promised an enhanced package which never materialized. Representatives have been through the neighborhood and did not follow through with any investigation of my concerns

Nancy McCafferty Phoenix, AZ

they are the worst people to work with. i had a problem that i asked to talk to a supervisor about and was told that wasn't possible. i no longer use this company for security, but because i couldn't cancel my service, i have been paying 2 companies every month.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it was not a good one. Having located your account, it seems we have not spoken with you sense 2018. We would be more than happy to work with you and assist in any way that we can. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Sherry Sgouromitis

Service is consistent, contact is easy, the only negative is that when control pods fail we must wait for them to be mailed. This can take some time.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sherry, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We appreciate your comments! Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826 any time you need assistance. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!!

Sep. 29th, 2021

Rosemary

always feel safe and secure. they always contact me within moments when i accidently set off a false alarm

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We love to hear, we are helping you to feel safe. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Cathy

I know they are monitoring my home because every time I set off my alarm they are there to ask if everything is ok

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have had this experience. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sep. 30th, 2021

Bruce

Any problems i had were handled quickly with friendly people and that it is Alberta based company sure doesn't hurt

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Bruce, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We enjoy hearing from customers like you that take the time to share with others what you enjoy about us here at Fluent! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Shawn

Terrible service. Terrible equipment. The app and online site are difficult to use. Adding equipment is impossible. Nothing easy about the system or contact with the company

Mike Michaels Stockbridge, GA

I felt taken advantage of. The salesman did NOT tell me the length of the contract which was 5 YEARS!!! during his presentation. Just a lot of quick talk and when it came to sign I agreed but still not realizing the length of the contract and yes my fault. But upon later realizing this I was outside the 3day cancellation time period which that is not enough time to know how well something like a security system will be...red flag...but my house was broken into prior and I clearly needed one...but not to be locked in 5yrs. If I had know what the length was I would have DEFINITELY objected. But the fast talk and urgency to get me to sign up got me. So needless to say in order for me to cancel I would have to pay for 80% of the full term of the contract. Now that is just ridiculous!!! Who would agree to pay for a service that you will no longer have. Clearly this was written in a way so that they get paid either way and the customer is stuck with a service that they don't want. The equipment does not work well constant connection issues...delays in notifications. And I have fiber internet so my speeds are fast. When they installed the doorbell chime inside my home no longer works. And I have told them about it and one said it couldn't be done and another said they would have a tech call...nothing. I don't like their service and I desperately want out but I can't get out cause I don't believe in throwing money in the trash. They are what I call a corporate mobster...as once your in your in and there isn't any getting out and if you do your gonna pay...so here I am paying for service I DO NOT WANT...SO PLEASE STAY AWAY!!! I feel if a company believes in the quality of their service they would offer outs because if they were good then people would want to get out...but since that is not the case they lock you in after 3 days and your stuck whether the service is good or not. I very disappointed with this company and have made it my mission to tell as many people as possible to STAY AWAY!!! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE. IM STILL SERVING A 5 YEARS SENTENCE WAITING FOR IT TO BE ALL OVER...

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mike, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

May. 4th, 2022

Darrell Halliday Saskatoon, SK

All I can say is run! They will offer you the world in the beginning, but that won't last.After a year, we qualified for a system upgrade, that's when the trouble started.Our supposed new "upgrade"panel turned out to be used, as evidenced by the previous client's name and address on the screen. The cameras that we were conned into buying only worked for about 2 months, and now you can't set time or date on cameras, and they reset back to 01/01/2011 by default every 24 hrs.We've had endless visits from tecs trying to fix the problem, but with no success. The door monitors keep losing signal to sensor every day,and constantly need resetting.The Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt sounds like gears piling up in a worn out transmission, and won't work most of time when it gets below freezing outside.And the battery in the control panel bulged (fire hazard) and I had to pay the shipping costs for the new battery.To their credit, I can't complain about the customer and tech support. Only issue was the length of time waiting for someone to answer phone.Bottom line, I wouldn't keep the system even if it was free!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Darrell, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. We would love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Apr. 30th, 2022

LB Denver, CO

All they want is your money and they SUCK SWAMPWATER!! There is not enough space or time to review all the things and transactions that they did wrong. Document, document, document each and every conversation you have with them as they lie through their teeth. And expect to call them several times on the same issue and to get a different answer each time. RUN fast and far away from this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello LB, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you!

Apr. 27th, 2022

Ms. Lovy Atlanta, GA

I became a fluent customer in 2018. The home Secuirty service was sold to me by a young lady who promised a lot of great perks with the service which were all a lie. I was told that about every two years I would be eligible for free camera upgrades which was a lie. Since having the service they have proved to be faulty and in breech of contract for providing devices that do not work for their intended purpose. Please whatever you do steer Clear of this company for Home security. Since having the service the cameras both doorbell And in the home do not function properly. I’ve had a tech come Out to my home on at least 3 occasions. I’ve been promised bill Credits for the issues with my devices only to discover the reps(Yurehli and Parker) either did not document the account properly And or failed to provide appropriate updates to the account regarding scheduled techs and bill credits. There have been times when my alarmed was triggered and no one came over the monitor to Confirm everything was ok Or came on as late as 5 minutes later. This company is truly a scam. Making customer bound to a contract to pay for faulty equipment is quite unethical.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ms. Lovy, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to discuss your account with you. Also, we would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you!

Apr. 27th, 2022

Susan Carmichael, CA

Alarm keeps setting off false alarms for almost two years and they will not take the system out of my mother's house and cancel the contract. Yesterday I got a call from the police dept. and they said they got a panic call and then I got a call from the police saying my mother is missing and they can't locate her. It was another false alarm, thank god. I talked with the retention department and was told that they will not cancel the contract and would not let me talk to a supervisor or give me the name and phone number of the owner of the company. My mother (86 years old) now is afraid to stay in her home because of the false alarms. I agreed to schedule another technician to come out and told Fluent that after this if there is another false alarm that I will be requesting they terminate the contract. I was told that they WILL NOT cancel the contract so my mother will live in fear in her own house for 2 more years. I believe this might constitute elder abuse and will be checking into that as well.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Susan, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust. While the technician is at your mother's house ask him to go over the equipment and verify everything is working properly and in good working order. If you ever need assistance with troubleshooting any issues with the security system please call us at 855.238.4826 so we can resolve it quickly.

Apr. 15th, 2022

Tess Sorensen Portland, OR

I have been trying to cancel my account with Fluent since November 2021. I have been told I cannot speak with the team that completes cancellation when I call customer service and that they will call me back. Fluent has never called back. I assumed it was cancelled in January 2022 because I received no bills. Now, April 2022, I receive a past due notice and when I call to get it figured out the customer service representatives I was given no information, yelled at, and told that Fluent is not responsible for not calling back even though they can see they were supposed to and that it is the customers responsibility to keep calling until Fluent eventually gets around to calling back. This is quite possibly the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I cannot encourage people enough to NOT use this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tess, We are sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Apr. 11th, 2022

Rachel Burke St-Pierre-Jolys, MB

Our experience with Fluent has been awful to say the least. All throughout covid they did not show even the slightest sympathies to customers like us under financial distress, and even before covid we had so many issues starting from day 1 of our fluent experience and called several times to complain and no one gave us any solutions. Now to add to our frustration we were promised a $2 reduction (which is just a joke) to our monthly payment...but even that didn't comr through so I had to call yet again...Fluently has the worst customer service we have ever experienced. However, the ONE good thing I can say, is the wonderful woman I spoke to today, Britt W, offered a very polite and very happy tone and response to my complaint. She was kind and willing to help. She is definitely the best person we have dealt with thus far. PS ... It is cruel to keep people in a contract when they are THIS unhappy with the service. Just goes to show how greedy companies can be, with no respect or consideration for their customers. THANKYOU only goes out to Britt W who has exceptional phone manners and customer service is a 5 out of 5 for her.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Rachel, I am a sorry you had a bad experience. We will let Britt know they were mentioned in this review. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We would love to the opportunity to turn this experience into a positive experience for you like you had with our Agent Britt!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Apr. 3rd, 2022

Robert Hunting

If you ask us, this is a horrible company, and half-a-star grade is being generous. Our alam repeated went off, or threatened to go off without cause. Understandably, the high shrill upset our neighbors. Fluent service was sloppy, bordered on inattentiveness, and the call center even tried to shift blame onto u; insisted we pay for a Fluent inspection. If that wasn't enough, they had us purchase unnecessary parts. We moved from the condo and asked Fluent to release us from the contract, or at least give us a decent buyout because of our troubles. They refused the former (hinted at suing us) and offered a piddling financial response to the latter. I wrote the head office (API) and pleaded our case, but of course never heard back.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Robert, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to change this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Mar. 18th, 2022