Fluent Security

6.7

Brittany

Generally works pretty well but have had a few things happen. Recently the alarm went off after leaving the house but we did not get a call about it.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Brittany, Thank you for amazing review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

J Klassy Edmonton, AB

Had a great convo this morning with Dylan. Got the main bug fixed right away, and he helped navigate a wifi issue. Super happy with fluent and its people!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello J Klassy. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to hear that you have had a great experience with Dylan. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Gaye Williams Grande Prairie, AB

Ashrita was very helpful! I had two issues and she corrected both. I appreciated her patience, persistence in solving a system difficulty and her pleasant customer service.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Gaye for the 5 star review!!! I will make sure Ashrita knows she was mentioned in the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for being part of Fluent!!!

Y.Mucker Louisville, KY

My experience with Fluent has been rocky for over 5yrs but I hung in with them. I recently got new cameras that a friend helped to activate to my tv monitor. When I needed additional help after my best friend's initial help I called Fluent Tech Dept. Richard H is a technician who was very helpful and very understanding. He put in the time to make the system work with my TV Monitor as well as gave good advice to upgrade my internet speed. Hats Off to Rich for his good work and making a good name for Fluent! Rich The Tech is 5 Stars. Y.Mucker

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Y.Mucker, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Wanda Webster Cincinnati, OH

I had two power outages this past weekend. My system was not working properly. I called and received a call back from Mandy P, she was very helpful. Thank you for the great service.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Wanda, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! I will make sure Mandy knows you mentioned her in your review!! Thank you for sharing what our agents were able to do for you!!

Compliment_J Forney, TX

Fast, Amazing, Courteous customer service. My device was not connecting, called Fluent, spoke to Ms. J, and helped to until the end. Thank you Fluent for hiring great people!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for the amazing review!!! Love hearing our staff helped!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Margaret Regina, SK

I have had very good service so far with people like Steven to help us when we have questions. I asked Steven if there was someone I could speak to about how happy I am with his service. He directed me to this survey👍🏻

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Margret thank you for the amazing review!! I will make sure Steven knows he was mentioned! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Susan Tostenrude Vancouver, WA

Mandy P was a great help in getting our system set up!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Susan, Wow, Thank you for the 5 star review.!! We will make sure Mandy knows she was mentioned in this review! Thank you for sharing the experience you had with us!! If you ever need assistance please reach out to us at 855.238.4826. Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Melvin thomas

Tech support was good ,after 3 or 4 attempts I got a patient and knowledgeable person who solved my problem.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Melvin, Thank you for the amazing review! We love knowing you were able to get the assistance you wanted!! If you ever need us please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Kevin Rayls Las Vegas, NV

Dylan was extremely helpful and patient. Called back and reliable. Highly recommend

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Kevin, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what has made your experience with Fluent a 5 star worthy review!!! I will make sure Dylan gets kudos!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Barb Hepburn Crestone, CO

Their customer service is the worst ever! They do not answer their phones ... you can't get a tech out for weeks if you need service, and they are poorly trained. I had 4 service calls for one issue. This time, I have logged over 300 minutes waiting on hold to get my issue resolved. Simply the WORST customer service ANYWHERE, EVER!

Reply from Fluent Security

I am so sorry sorry you had a bad experience. What can we do to make this right? Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help reach a resolve!

Teddy1 Denver, CO

This company sold my 76 year old brother a system. He was never able to connect it in the FIVE YEARS he has had it. We have called this company 10 times since February to cancel his contract. To date, it has not happened. His contract states that he can cancel it after 5 years by sending a letter to the company. This is DECEPTIVE because it does not provide an address, nor is there one provided on the website under contacts. He is now 81 and moving into assisted living. What the hell are we supposed to do?

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Teddy so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. What can I do to make it right? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to hear from you and resolve any issues you may still be having!

Betty Davis Seattle, WA

Courteous, knowledgeable, was able to help me in quick time and double checked my request twice, thank you . Best of all I could understand him

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Betty for the 5 star review!! We love knowing our staff has been able to help you!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Phil Osborne Winchester, KY

Mandy P was excellent with her support. She was very knowledgeable and we were able to get everything working correctly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Phil for your amazing review!! We love hearing our staff is knowledgeable and get results!!! I will make sure Mandy knows about this review. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Amanda Armstrong Winnipeg, MB

I moved over a year ago. Still haven't been able to get them to change my address all year so if I ever needed the services they wouldn't be going to my place of residence..... I've called on numerous occasions requesting the buy out of the account and keep getting the run around. They wont tell me over the phone because it's not "allowed". They have no record of any of my payments now that another company takes care of the payments. I recommend not getting involved with Fluent. This company is a joke. Not impressed being lied to.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Amanda I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please do not hesitate to call us at 855.238.4826 we would love to hear from you and resolve this issue for you!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Nicole Welder Moose Jaw, SK

Not happy with this alarm security system it's always faulty when they changed there name they didn't send us an updated system nothing then told us we had to pay for shipping for the new one and whoever put our system in didn't put it in right cause it's falling or breaking off we have door sensors and the one piece broke off and is gone I tryed to contact them and noone reply back im not paying for a part that broke off cause it wasn't my fault

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Nicole. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. How can we make it right? Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help find a resolution!

Benford Green Richmond, IN

Did not keep up their equipment. Did not service equipment when needed. Could not trouble shoot over the phone. Many times we couldn’t set the alarm because it would go off for no reason and we would have to return home to disarm it.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Benford, I am sorry you had a bad experience We would love to correct this for you?, Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Cindy Lund Havre, MT

Exterior camera system is lousy. I'm tied into a long term contract and am stuck with them. The interior cameras are good, outside cameras are shut off.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Cindy, i am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Cindy Galloway, OH

Poor invoice procedures & record keeping of payments. No newsletters or other communications other than attempting to collect on an already made payment.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Cindy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Judith Sander Kalispell, MT

I feel that my house is well protected and they have helped me on the phone when there is a problem.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Judith, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We love hearing what our customers value and enjoy about our services!!!

John Reed Hudson, CO

I have a broken CO2 detector that they wont fix. I also want out of my contract but can't because it is auto renewed. My system is old and they wont upgrade it. I have been with them for 10+ years and this is how I am treated.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello John, I am sorry you have a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Ryan Linster

Horrible. I want to cancel and they can’t even do it over the phone. My contract is up and they try to make you stay with them and won’t let you cancle unless you write an email.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Ryan, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Greg

They should offer their good standing customers the best rate without having to play negotiating game between their departments and what certain departments can offer

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Greg, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to discuss your account with you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

(Bean) Armenus Myles

They have always been here when I need them and whenever I go on line and ask a question they are always fast to respond.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello (Bean) Armenus, Thank you for the amazing review!! We appreciate you taking the time to share what you value about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Gloria Toledo, OH

Because they are not a local company , I would feel better if they were local. Fluent doesn't seem to be well known is my area.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Gloria, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Thank you for sharing what you would like to see us improve on!

Timothy Stodola

Door locks don't work properly and had them come out to fix and don't want to replace faulty equipment just try to get it working any old way

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Timothy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? We would love for you to call us at 855.238.4826 to troubleshoot the technical issues you are experiencing! Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Juanita Denver, CO

Prices are really competitive and it is easy and convenient. Sometimes it is hard to get a hold of people because they are not in my area.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Juanita, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! We are working on having the wait times reduced!

Nancy Columbus, OH

I’m very pleased with it. I like that they have a camera door hook up. It lets me what is going on.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to here that you have enjoyed the service and specifically so with the doorbell camera. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nancy Cut Bank, MT

Pushy salesman. The service tech doesn’t live in our state but they come from far away anytime we have a problem. They have a tax deduction.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad we have been able to provide a service technician when needed even if they have to travel in order to attend. If you would like to discuss your experience with the sales representative, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Rose Fort Wayne, IN

Wouldn’t recommend Fluent to anybody. The equipment is garbage. It wakes me up at one thirty in the morning and I yanked it off the wall and threw it in the garbage. They also lied to me about the contract. They told me it was two years but it really is five years.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Rose, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

David Columbus, OH

It is cheaper because they use other people’s equipment. All my problems I’ve called about have been solved.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello David, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Jason Cincinnati, OH

Good customer service. They are prompt and always alert and there for me. The equipment is good. It works well.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that we have been there for you when needed and that you have enjoyed the equipment. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Shirley Dayton, OH

I had ADT for years and switched to Fluent Security because I was on the look out but now I am on the verge of going back to ADT. They were okay for the first year but after they never respond. The phone rings and rings and nobody answers.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration when having a difficult time reaching a company for assistance. I would like to confirm that we can be contacted at 855-238-4826 as well as by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Gloria Columbus, OH

Disappointed with the quality. Get another company. Customer service always wants you to go outside and push buttons and stuff. I feel like they should send someone out to fix it. My doorbell is not working.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. Troubleshooting over the phone is something that is part of our policy as this allows us to resolve what can be, over the phone. And if a technician is needed, we are then able to ensure that they have all needed information and equipment in order to effectively resolve the issue. If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you!

Cecil Coram, MT

For this area Fluent Security is the quickest to contact law enforcement. The customer service is good. They are always there for you.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad that you have found our response time to be fast and that you have had a good experience with support team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Terri Waterloo, IA

Since we switched to Fluent we have had no problems. It is a good service. When the alarm goes off, they call.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed the service and that you have found us responsive when there is an alarm. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Lyle Smith

Was not told about parts expiring until we started running into issues with the system and had to phone about it and was not told about or shown how to change any batteries. So none of the pieces or our system are working now.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration with equipment expiring and not knowing how to change the batteries. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to discuss the process of replacing any equipment that has expired and as well guide you through the process of changing the batteries. Thank you!

Karrie Sweet

The wait time on calls for repairs or accounts is ridiculous. Plus I have to pay for someone to fix my hardware or fix it myself?? I don’t work for fluent, I see no reason why I should have to fix THEIR repairs myself.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. Unfortunately as part of the agreement signed between Fluent Home and the customer, it is agreed that the customer is responsible for the maintenance, including troubleshooting and repairs of the system. Fluent Home does handle the monitoring of the equipment and does provide a warrantee that covers the equipment for manufacturer defects. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Kathy Salt Lake City, UT

Horrible cuz I recently moved and told them to cancel it. Cuz I've been going through cancer and had to move in with in-laws until I was down with chemo and radiation so we could buy a house. And they would not cancel it for me. Horrible

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Kathy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive experience for you? We would love to hear from you!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Ken Hoedl

We have had multiple motion sensors not functioning. Multiple calls in to have fixed. Sensors old and need to be replaced. Constant false alarms. We would like a technician to come update the system

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Ken, I ma sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Wallace Porter

Excellent range of security ’add-on’s’. The Outside cameras beyond excellent in its video clarity!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We certainly do our best to provide the highest quality products possible to our customers. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Karen

Customer service quality, ease if system use, they don’t keep bugging you after you get the system!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Karen, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We love hearing what our customers love about us and the services we provide. If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Adam Kidd

My alarm still doesn’t work and hasn’t for months. Even after a technician came to work on it. He left it not working but said It does. I will be cancelling my service shortly and Telus will be installing a working alarm.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Jana

It’s a long story, we got fluent to take over from another security company to find out we couldn’t get out of our contract. I called and called within my 10 days to change it all back no one to this day 2 years later has come, my equipment isn’t working etc I’m never using fluent again

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jana, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Gordon McMillan

System doesn’t do as stated, always trying to charge for services to fix their system. Fine print in contract is a rip-off for extra year, rep in Utah needs to find a job where he does not deal with people. Supervisors will not talk to customers. Worst experience ever dealing with this company

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Gordon, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Debra Cook

I had some problems "resetting" my CO detector with only telephone assistance. The first person did not know what to do to help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Debra, Thank you for the amazing review! We would love to help you if you need further assistance. Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 30th, 2021

W. Hanson

They have always been prompt with phone calls when our alarm has went off & so far their service has been excellent

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We strive to have a speedy response in the case that the alarm is triggered and that the service meet the expectations of our customers. We are very happy to hear that this has been your experience. Thank you!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Tasha Bunner

Paying way too much. The panel has perpetually been on a low battery notification for years with no resolve. Upon renewal of contract I was promised an enhanced package which never materialized. Representatives have been through the neighborhood and did not follow through with any investigation of my concerns

Apr. 7th, 2021

Nancy McCafferty Phoenix, AZ

they are the worst people to work with. i had a problem that i asked to talk to a supervisor about and was told that wasn't possible. i no longer use this company for security, but because i couldn't cancel my service, i have been paying 2 companies every month.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it was not a good one. Having located your account, it seems we have not spoken with you sense 2018. We would be more than happy to work with you and assist in any way that we can. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Sherry Sgouromitis

Service is consistent, contact is easy, the only negative is that when control pods fail we must wait for them to be mailed. This can take some time.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Sherry, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We appreciate your comments! Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826 any time you need assistance. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!!