Fluent Home

7.4

Travis T Denver, CO

Do not do business with this company! I have been trying to cancel my account with them for two years and they are still billing me and sending me to collections. I cancelled my service over the phone. They told me it was cancelled and kept billing me. I called back and they told me I needed to send a fax to cancel my service. I sent that in June of 2021. Just got an email telling me I owe them $200 because my account is still active. This is the most unethical company I HAVE EVER DEALT with hands down. Don't deal with them unless you want to pay them $50 a month for the rest of your life. Getting my attorney involved at this point so this company just keeps on costing me $$$.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Travis. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we would love the opportunity to regain your trust. If you can give us a call at 855-238-4826, we would be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!

May. 18th, 2022

The Amazing Six Kailua, HI

I had Fluent successfully for 4 years at my new build, but when I tried to cancel my service, I had absolutely no luck doing so. I am in my ninth month of continuing to see charges for a home I sold. I am still getting email notification alerts when the new homeowners are coming in and out of their house after hours. I spoke to one person who cursed me out, and multiple people who said they would submit the cancellation. I've sent multiple emails with no answer. After nine months, I was told I needed to send a cancellation in writing to resolve, and that no refund could be given. This is the most dismal customer service experience of my life. Do not use this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello The Amazing Six, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

May. 6th, 2022

Mike Michaels Stockbridge, GA

I felt taken advantage of. The salesman did NOT tell me the length of the contract which was 5 YEARS!!! during his presentation. Just a lot of quick talk and when it came to sign I agreed but still not realizing the length of the contract and yes my fault. But upon later realizing this I was outside the 3day cancellation time period which that is not enough time to know how well something like a security system will be...red flag...but my house was broken into prior and I clearly needed one...but not to be locked in 5yrs. If I had know what the length was I would have DEFINITELY objected. But the fast talk and urgency to get me to sign up got me. So needless to say in order for me to cancel I would have to pay for 80% of the full term of the contract. Now that is just ridiculous!!! Who would agree to pay for a service that you will no longer have. Clearly this was written in a way so that they get paid either way and the customer is stuck with a service that they don't want. The equipment does not work well constant connection issues...delays in notifications. And I have fiber internet so my speeds are fast. When they installed the doorbell chime inside my home no longer works. And I have told them about it and one said it couldn't be done and another said they would have a tech call...nothing. I don't like their service and I desperately want out but I can't get out cause I don't believe in throwing money in the trash. They are what I call a corporate mobster...as once your in your in and there isn't any getting out and if you do your gonna pay...so here I am paying for service I DO NOT WANT...SO PLEASE STAY AWAY!!! I feel if a company believes in the quality of their service they would offer outs because if they were good then people would want to get out...but since that is not the case they lock you in after 3 days and your stuck whether the service is good or not. I very disappointed with this company and have made it my mission to tell as many people as possible to STAY AWAY!!! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE. IM STILL SERVING A 5 YEARS SENTENCE WAITING FOR IT TO BE ALL OVER...

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mike, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

May. 4th, 2022

Darrell Halliday Saskatoon, SK

All I can say is run! They will offer you the world in the beginning, but that won't last.After a year, we qualified for a system upgrade, that's when the trouble started.Our supposed new "upgrade"panel turned out to be used, as evidenced by the previous client's name and address on the screen. The cameras that we were conned into buying only worked for about 2 months, and now you can't set time or date on cameras, and they reset back to 01/01/2011 by default every 24 hrs.We've had endless visits from tecs trying to fix the problem, but with no success. The door monitors keep losing signal to sensor every day,and constantly need resetting.The Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt sounds like gears piling up in a worn out transmission, and won't work most of time when it gets below freezing outside.And the battery in the control panel bulged (fire hazard) and I had to pay the shipping costs for the new battery.To their credit, I can't complain about the customer and tech support. Only issue was the length of time waiting for someone to answer phone.Bottom line, I wouldn't keep the system even if it was free!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Darrell, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. We would love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Apr. 30th, 2022

LB Denver, CO

All they want is your money and they SUCK SWAMPWATER!! There is not enough space or time to review all the things and transactions that they did wrong. Document, document, document each and every conversation you have with them as they lie through their teeth. And expect to call them several times on the same issue and to get a different answer each time. RUN fast and far away from this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello LB, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you!

Apr. 27th, 2022

Ms. Lovy Atlanta, GA

I became a fluent customer in 2018. The home Secuirty service was sold to me by a young lady who promised a lot of great perks with the service which were all a lie. I was told that about every two years I would be eligible for free camera upgrades which was a lie. Since having the service they have proved to be faulty and in breech of contract for providing devices that do not work for their intended purpose. Please whatever you do steer Clear of this company for Home security. Since having the service the cameras both doorbell And in the home do not function properly. I’ve had a tech come Out to my home on at least 3 occasions. I’ve been promised bill Credits for the issues with my devices only to discover the reps(Yurehli and Parker) either did not document the account properly And or failed to provide appropriate updates to the account regarding scheduled techs and bill credits. There have been times when my alarmed was triggered and no one came over the monitor to Confirm everything was ok Or came on as late as 5 minutes later. This company is truly a scam. Making customer bound to a contract to pay for faulty equipment is quite unethical.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ms. Lovy, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to discuss your account with you. Also, we would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you!

Apr. 27th, 2022

Susan Carmichael, CA

Alarm keeps setting off false alarms for almost two years and they will not take the system out of my mother's house and cancel the contract. Yesterday I got a call from the police dept. and they said they got a panic call and then I got a call from the police saying my mother is missing and they can't locate her. It was another false alarm, thank god. I talked with the retention department and was told that they will not cancel the contract and would not let me talk to a supervisor or give me the name and phone number of the owner of the company. My mother (86 years old) now is afraid to stay in her home because of the false alarms. I agreed to schedule another technician to come out and told Fluent that after this if there is another false alarm that I will be requesting they terminate the contract. I was told that they WILL NOT cancel the contract so my mother will live in fear in her own house for 2 more years. I believe this might constitute elder abuse and will be checking into that as well.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Susan, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I am truly sorry that wasn't demonstrated to you. While we'd love the opportunity to regain your trust. While the technician is at your mother's house ask him to go over the equipment and verify everything is working properly and in good working order. If you ever need assistance with troubleshooting any issues with the security system please call us at 855.238.4826 so we can resolve it quickly.

Apr. 15th, 2022

Tess Sorensen Portland, OR

I have been trying to cancel my account with Fluent since November 2021. I have been told I cannot speak with the team that completes cancellation when I call customer service and that they will call me back. Fluent has never called back. I assumed it was cancelled in January 2022 because I received no bills. Now, April 2022, I receive a past due notice and when I call to get it figured out the customer service representatives I was given no information, yelled at, and told that Fluent is not responsible for not calling back even though they can see they were supposed to and that it is the customers responsibility to keep calling until Fluent eventually gets around to calling back. This is quite possibly the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I cannot encourage people enough to NOT use this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tess, We are sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Apr. 11th, 2022

Rachel Burke St-Pierre-Jolys, MB

Our experience with Fluent has been awful to say the least. All throughout covid they did not show even the slightest sympathies to customers like us under financial distress, and even before covid we had so many issues starting from day 1 of our fluent experience and called several times to complain and no one gave us any solutions. Now to add to our frustration we were promised a $2 reduction (which is just a joke) to our monthly payment...but even that didn't comr through so I had to call yet again...Fluently has the worst customer service we have ever experienced. However, the ONE good thing I can say, is the wonderful woman I spoke to today, Britt W, offered a very polite and very happy tone and response to my complaint. She was kind and willing to help. She is definitely the best person we have dealt with thus far. PS ... It is cruel to keep people in a contract when they are THIS unhappy with the service. Just goes to show how greedy companies can be, with no respect or consideration for their customers. THANKYOU only goes out to Britt W who has exceptional phone manners and customer service is a 5 out of 5 for her.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Rachel, I am a sorry you had a bad experience. We will let Britt know they were mentioned in this review. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We would love to the opportunity to turn this experience into a positive experience for you like you had with our Agent Britt!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Apr. 3rd, 2022

Robert Hunting

If you ask us, this is a horrible company, and half-a-star grade is being generous. Our alam repeated went off, or threatened to go off without cause. Understandably, the high shrill upset our neighbors. Fluent service was sloppy, bordered on inattentiveness, and the call center even tried to shift blame onto u; insisted we pay for a Fluent inspection. If that wasn't enough, they had us purchase unnecessary parts. We moved from the condo and asked Fluent to release us from the contract, or at least give us a decent buyout because of our troubles. They refused the former (hinted at suing us) and offered a piddling financial response to the latter. I wrote the head office (API) and pleaded our case, but of course never heard back.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Robert, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to change this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Mar. 18th, 2022

Bruce David Fowler Calgary, AB

My Dad died and trying to cancel his account, Blood suckker... Fluent dont care they just want to keep taking money out of my dad's account. I sent them the same paper work many times, they keep saying they need even more paper work. They are crooks. They are heartless and dont care about people only want your money. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than cancel service with this company. They are CROOKS! - to update , I have even talked to a manger and he gave me the same BS. This company did not get the Memo I live in Canada and follow Canada law. Your USA policy BS as a a way to delay , delay and more smoke screens . Fluent is a joke at the first level of the team and when to talk to mangers they are even more of a joke . This company is a big fat joke . I spent hour on phone to the 1800#, lots of emails back and forth and even sent a fax. This company don’t CARE! I have spent many many hours wasted talked too this company and they keep making up new rules I have too follow to cancel a account ..... if you do a google review or BBB both have overwhelming negative reviews on this company! The time I have wasted trying to resolve this issue , I’ll never get back. That’s why I have gone to posting negative reviews all over the internet to warn others about this fly by night company !

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Bruce, Firstly our condolences on your loss. I am sorry you have been having a bad experience. Due to policy we do need an official government issued death certificate on file before being able to proceed with cancel procedures of an account if the account holder has passed away. We would love the opportunity to change this into a positive experience for you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Mar. 11th, 2022

JamesP Vancouver, WA

i have had nothing but a appsolute night mare with this compony i am disabled d got there panic alarm chain incase i fell we have the who system but the only reason at all my hubby got it for us manly the reason was for the panic allarm incase he wasnt home but the whole system has nvr worked at my house they sent out a teck once but still didnt work had to disconnect it infact as it wasnt qorking at all kept going off alll hrs of the night and day wakeing my toddler up and the panic button nvr works my hubby has been trying to cancl it 4 three yrsrd told me 3 months ago was reasured by the rep that she put in a request to cancle and if canclelation department would contact us if they need anything otherwise it was cancled 3 mounths later i get a bill so hubby called they said renewed my contract it has nvr worked at all and the cusomer survice agent yelled ay us litterally i wouyld appsolutely nvr recomend this company im dissabled and now have 225 that i owe because they w8ted so long to let us know i would never recomend this compony it should b illigal to say one thing and do another

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello James, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this experience into a positive one for you!!! Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Mar. 8th, 2022

michael bryan jadraque Simpson, SK

Worst customer service/support people to talk to. Been having problem with the main panel for a year now, keep telling me to do the same thing every time, needs a manual reset, we will send you a usb to for update, we will update it on our end. Like cmon we've been doing that over and over again. I told them the problem is panel and we need a replacement. One agent told me they can't communicate with the panel and said they will send a replacement with a return slip for the old one which turned out to be a lie, they didn't send anything after two weeks of waiting and now telling me that there is no problem and telling me that the panel might be the best equipment we have in our house ?!?!?! Can't wait to get out this contract.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Michael, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to troubleshoot this further for you. We also would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Mar. 8th, 2022

Bruce Peacock

Never had to use any of their services. Their App worked intermittently. 3 hours after alarm went off due to power failure received a phone message that was not understandable. They do know how to collect money. Emailed and called to cancel account. Was told account was closed but still withdrawing money from my account. Phoned and was told they needed a written request to close account. Then another cash withdrawal. After two and a half months finally put stop payment on account then received paper work that account was closed previous month.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Bruce, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Gwen Salyer Marion, OH

Talked to them about not renewing my contract. Never once mentioned if I didn't notify them 30 days in advance that my contract renewed for a YEAR!! They could send customers a notice in an email so you would know. They don't want to remind you, because they only care about the money, not the customers. Now some contracts renew for 3 yrs and some for 5 yrs! I think there a low life company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gwen, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to correct this for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Justin Dayton, OH

The company lied repeatedly. We were told we were on a set contract length, and when we tried to cancel it, we were lied to that it was cancelled. Then it was renewed and we had to pay for it for another year or pay the years cost in early termination. The app never did half of what the company promised it would. When the sensors started to go bad, the company wouldn't come out to replace batteries or replace sensors that had broken.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Justin, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Jerry Dayton, OH

Can't think of any negatives. I am called when there is a false alarm and all information needed is requested by the Fluent representative.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jerry, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We love hearing what our agents have done and what our customers value in our services!!!! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review!!!

DEEPAK CHAITANYA

Excellent products & service. I’ve been a user for 7 years and have never been disappointed at all. It’s reliable and worth it

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Deepak, Thank you for the 5 star review!! Thank you for sharing what you value in the services we offer!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Dan Adrian

If we set off the alarm we could count on them phoning or talking to us on the alarm so we felt safe knowing they were monitoring

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dan, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Appreciate you taking the time to share what you value in the services we provide!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Jake m

Worst investment I ever made. The cameras are not as clear as they said they would be. After sales service is quite slow. Sales and people are nice just not happy with the product. I have 2 $75 cameras that Ive had no issues with, none I've had 2 robberies and these cameras have helped nothing!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jake, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Theresa

Customer experience is horrible. To upgrade you have to resign long contracts. But tech changes too fast for 5 years to be logged in. Calling asking for some help to reduce my contact there was zero wiggle room, nothing. I asked to speak to his boss and he insisted he is has high as I could get. Total BS. So now I am stuck with a bill for a system I hate and don't use. I have taken everything out and put my own system in. Unless you really have a need for system monitoring, just set up your own. TSC does 12 pmts for things. See BBB reviews too. Horrible and condescending responses.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Theresa, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call 855.238.4826. We would love to hear from you!!!!

larry Junction City, KY

They do call most of the time when it goes off but can't get them to come out and replace a sensor can't get them on customer service do not tell you everything about the service. Can't stop the service. Don't like them will not recommend to anyone

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Larry, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Bob

We are constantly having issues with the hardware. When you call Customer Service, they are always there to help, but I find they are not proactive to let us know if there is an issue with our system. We had 3 months where we paid for monitoring but our system wasn't syncing with them and no one alerted us to that.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Bob, I am sorry you had a bad experience. Thank you for sharing the positive experience you have had as well. We would love to turn your whole experience into something positive!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Jean

We were tricked into signing for another five-year term. I signed on an iPad for what I thought was approval for a service call, but way above the spot for the signature was an agreement to extend the contract. We never received a digital copy of that until we tried to cancel the original contract.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jean, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this fro you? We wold love to discuss this with you and turn this into a positive experience!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Anna Hoople

Their cost is reasonable, they respond very quickly, they have provided us with great service when there are technical issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Anna, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Val

I’ve had two floods in the past 10 months and if it wasn’t for the water alarm going off, I would have had more damage than I did.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Val, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Appreciate you sharing how Fluent was able to help you!!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Arthur Mitchell

Have bunch sensors off, not sure why, changed all batteries, still nothing . Can't alarm cause glass break sensor front door sensor and back window? Also o2 sensor bang it and no alarm goes off. Do they do nothing when they must see its never alarmed? I pay for nothing I guess. Then to pay a tech to come out is plain dumb I pay enough already for nothing.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Arthur, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! We would love to hear from you and troubleshoot the technical issues you are experiencing! Pleas call us at 855.238.4826.

Linda wood

Anytime I need answers they were always able to answer my question or if they didn’t know right away they would get back to me with the answer

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Linda, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Jack Holden Valier, MT

They make it almost impossible to get out of the contract with them. I've been a customer for 8 years and they tried to tell me they had a recording of me renewing. I told them to prove it and then was told oh yeah we can't find it. Then since I hadn't cancelled 30 days before auto renewal they wanted me to pay the full year. Do not do business with this company!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jack. I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to discuss you account with you! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Willie Woods Spokane, WA

Always receive a call when alarm goes off. Feel very safe knowing that I have this system and help is the way if needed.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Willie, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Lorne Walters

Cause there wasn't a 0! I was talked into changing from ADT to Fluent for better service--what a mistake. I pay almost $50 for an outdated system. A few years ago, Fluent came to my door offering a lower rate not telling me I was locked in. 1 1/2 years I changed my internet cable from Shaw to Telus. Telus offered me home security but when I went to cancel Fluent, I was told it would be $2500 payout (what a joke). POOR customer service, constant problems, on the phone for hours trying resolve problems after being on hold for hours. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER !!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Lorne, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Roger

Monitors my alarm status 24/7 on a real time basis. The Control Center calls my home phone number when there is an alarm.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Roger, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Titus Dayton, OH

They should do more with doorbell cameras but all their stuff is reliable. Besides having to put in a battery one time, I haven’t had to do anything.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have found the equipment to be reliable. If you would like to discuss how we can improve in reference to the doorbell, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Steve Kalispell, MT

Support has issues. I can’t get anybody to come out here. If they do show up they don’t have the batteries to replace the ones that need replacing. It works except for the issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Steve, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Ben Mooresville, IN

After having to deal with their customer service, I don’t have many nice things to say about them. They were not very receptive to our needs. You are on hold forever to speak with someone. I waited forty five minutes. They need to overhaul their renewal contacts. It is not fair to hold someone accountable to a five hundred dollar fee after they have been a customer for five years and they want to cancel their service because of a medical condition when they have to move out of their house.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ben, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Carolyn Rockport, IN

When the alarm is turned on, I don’t have to worry. I feel secure. I never have any problem with it. It always works good.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Carolyn, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Joan Richmond, KY

Can’t fault them as long as it works and it works. Even when I ask them things that are kind of hard, they always do it for me.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Joan, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Anonymous Akron, OH

Seems to work. When I call them, they are able to help me. We save money and get pretty much the same service as anywhere else.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that we have been able to help you save money and have been available to help when you have questions. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Lela Des Moines, IA

Really enjoy it. It works pretty good. The best thing is the security. Every time something happens, they always call to see if there was a problem.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We certainly strive to be responsive when an alarm activates. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

George Mc Keesport, PA

Technically easy and good customer service. They should call their customers on a regular basis to make sure all the equipment is working.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have found the service easy to use and the support to be good. We thank you for the feed back in reference to the ongoing contact with customers. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jillian Denver, CO

The best thing about having Fluent Security is the peace of mind knowing that my house is safe and monitored. The equipment is updated and working well. They always honor integrity. They are pretty responsive.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that we have helped provide you with peace of mind and have been responsive when you need us. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Patrick Duffy

I would have rated a 5/5 except we have had problems with our monitoring equipment lately so we need to get that straight before i would give a 5/5 and 10/10 on referral.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. I was not able to locate the account using the information contained in the review. However, if you have had any continued issue with the equipment, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to assist. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Ricardo Las Vegas, NV

Excellent service and customer friendly. They have worked with me with the payments and they quality of their products is great.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear that we were able to provide you with payments and equipment that are aligned with your expectations. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Christy

They have been good to me over the past years. I have heard of others that renewed their contract getting a discount on monthly monitoring fees that I didnt get offered.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We provide the option to renegotiate the agreement within 18 months of its end date to all customers. If you are within this time range or would like to speak with us about this process, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Anonymous Salem, OR

Fluent isn't local, and fleeced me into continuing with the company for a $7 monthly discount without realizing that I was getting locked into a multi-year contract. Tried to quit, told me it would be $500 to buy out of contract - told me to contact my new company, they said they would work with me to buy out fluent. Called back to get what I needed, talked to someone else, and they told me that it would be $1200, not $500. They are a garbage company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can completely understand your frustration in a situation of this nature. Thank you for your feed back!

D L

Worst company ever! Never even used their system, because it often malfunctioned, door sensors often didn't work, the smoke alarm would go off for shower heat, and they would call. moved and no longer wanted them in my house, wouldn't let me out of contract, equipment is still in old house because I couldn't be bothered to use their service again. I will pay out my contract and be done with their garbage equipment.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello D L, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive experience for you? We would love to hear from you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Gale Skjonsberg

They have helped when ever we have had a problem. The men that I have talked to have been very good @ telling me how to set things. I am 82

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gale, Wow thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing your experience and what you love about us!!!! If you ever need su you can call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Rhona Cartier

Their equipment is garbage constantly having issues and they charge to come fix their garbage also my alarm went off when I was out and my sister was my person to call and she called them back right away cuz we have a dog and she knows he matters more to be then anything but when she called they put her on hold for 20 minutes and my dog hasn’t been the same cuz of the noise it made and they couldn’t turn it off with my permission cuz I couldn’t get home right away

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Rhona, I ma sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Walter

System computer went black,called fire department after I called and told them the system failed.it took 3 weeks before some one came out and replaced computer board,we stressed that it was a winery and we needed security but we were told Covid was to blame.we got charged for the full month even though we didn’t have security.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

John Crandall Hillsboro, OR

They're a good company who lives up to their reputation and follows thru to make sure their equipment is working properly. Even if they are a bit more expensive then most

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that we have followed through and ensured that the equipment is working as expected. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Oct. 7th, 2021