Fluent Home

7.4

Ronnie Carson, WA

It’s the best deal because they notify me right away I something happens. It takes care of everything I need it to. I am satisfied with what they do.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ronnie, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Anonymous Powell, OH

Top notch security. At one point someone came out and went over everything and checked the internal system and I appreciated that. It is another level of protection.

Cheryl Sharon, PA

Sometimes customer service is slow with their responses but the equipment has worked well for me other than the battery dying I haven’t had any issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cheryl, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! Ever need to troubleshoot please call us at 855.238.4826.

Sarah Springfield, OH

Other than the batteries going bad we don’t have any problems. The service lady talked us through how to replace the battery. I know the house is secured at night.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Sarah, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value in the services we can provide!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Barbara Columbus, OH

If there is a problem, I call and they take care of it. I have not problems with the system, it is a good company. I can leave my home and go to bed at night and know it is secure.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that we have provided a service that has helped you feel secure at night or when away from your home. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Terry Dayton, OH

From what I know their equipment is the latest. We like that the keypad lets us know if the door is being opened. It lets me know on my cellphone when there is movement.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the awareness the system provides, this is one of my favorite things as well. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

James Waterloo, IA

Usually they contact me if the alarm goes off before the police get here. The equipment does what it is supposed to except for the low battery indicator. The batteries are kind of hard to get and expensive.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have found our response time to be fast and effective. Thank you for the feedback in reference to the batteries used for the equipment. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Donna Kotyk

They are there when I need them. It also gives me peace of mind. I have felt it would be great to have a GPS system so that if I fell away from home and needed help I would still be able to communicate to get help.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that the security system has given you piece of mind. We do offer an emergency button that does allow for GPS connectivity. If you would like more information about this, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent would be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Larry Swap

I rate Fluent 4 Stars as I need a new Fluent sign because my sign is so faded & I was told I will need to purchase another sign myself, even though we've been paying our monthly premium since 2009.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. Our policy is as standard is that we do supply the first replacement of this sign at no charge, however for any additional replacements we do collect the shipping cost. If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any of our agents would be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Josh Terry Lafayette, OR

When I was called about extending our service I said we wouldn't be and would like to cancel. They continued our service and added more time to our contract. When I called to discuss as to why I was told that they had me on the hook and couldn't do anything about it. Completely unprofessional in the way I was spoke to. You don't treat people this way. We were customers for 5 years it was nothing but we couldn't afford to continue paying for service. To basically deny us to leave and tell us "gotcha" nothing you can do about it shows what kind of people are behind this company. If we could afford it we will never come back. Anyone of our friends looking for a security system, we would never recommend fluent. I'm not sure how this is considered good business practice. Way to squeeze a few more dollars out of a family that is trying to save money. Not sure how people who run the company can look at themselves in the mirror.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking time to share your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration in such a situation. Unfortunately the agreement signed between Fluent Home and the customer is something that is intended to protect both the customer and the company. We can certainly understand that an inflexible agreement can be difficult, however this is something that we are bound to uphold. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent would be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Tammy Holmes

The basement water sensor only works for a couple weeks at a time, constantly saying there is a problem when there isn't. The main panel on the wall that the person talks through doesn't work properly because they can't hear us talk back to them. I used to get text messages everytime the system was armed and unarmed, which I liked, and it stopped again ages ago, after I requested it still be sent. I feel it has just gone downhill since we first signed up.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tammy, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Dale Weenk

The security system is fine worked good, when I went to get a quote for another location they wanted to change our current system to a more expensive version which wasn't required. Then we we went to quit using them, after 7 years they demand we pay another 3 years to pay out our contract. In which, I only signed a 5 year contract 7 years, at which time we were told the monthly fee was to drop $5 after 5 years, (it did), now they say it locks us in for the second 5 year term. I didn't sign anything, so don't know there basis for this statement

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dale, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Conrad Hunter

I had a oven fire a few years back and i put it out myself but the fire department was still dispatch with a few mins. They helped air the house out for us.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you had a quick response in your time of need and that the fire department was able to assist with airing out the home. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Greg and Brenda Wiens

System is simple and works very well. When ever we have contacted Fluent for assistance has always been helpful and if technician needed, has been prompt and courteous.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Greg and Brenda, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We enjoy reading what our customers value in our services!!! If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Melissa Lawrence

It was good for the first year or so, then in 2017 I had one of the salesmen come to my door and offer new equipment. To which I said no. So he offered to lower my monthly rate instead since I'd be using outdated equipment. That I happily agreed to. Come 2019 when my contract was up I went to cancel my services. To which I was very rudely told when I agreed to that rate change 2 years ago that automatically added 60 months to my contract. I said if the salesman would have told me that in 2017 I never would have agreed to the rate change. And I was told too bad so sad we have your signature you can't get out of the contract. Sucks to be you thanks for your business until 2023.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Melissa, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Sep. 30th, 2021

Dave

Did not like the way the door to door sales operated. We were not left with any copies of the contract and we had to phone to have one emailed. The contract that was emailed did not have the right start date. The door to door sales person had handwritten the date and I had signed, yet when I received the contract, my signature was there but the date was typewritten.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We certainly want all of our customers to have proper copies of their agreement with our company. We would love the opportunity to ensure this addressed and resolved if at all possible. Please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Richard Golany

Have been a customer for several years, and things went pretty well up until I called in and asked Fluent to shut down my system and i was moving. After speaking with the member, he agreed to shut down my system and finalize our agreement since i had been such a good customer for many years. Due to the Covid nonsense it destroyed my business and I had to move on to other things. however, Fluent did NOT shut down my system even though I was 1000 km away from it ! Fluent continues to bill me for a service that clearly I am not using. bottom line is they do not care about their customers, they only care about the $$$. too bad, like most companies that start out working hard to provide great service grow so large, they no longer need to focus on you the customer, they now focus only on the the $$$ at all cost, they will hold you down even if your bleeding.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Richard, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. Customer service is important to us. What can i do to turn this into a positive experience for you? Would love for you to call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 29th, 2021

Kathy Mlynczak Olds, AB

Brittany W was wonderful. In the whole time that I’ve been with fluent, she is the only person who came back on the line to let me know that she was still there and working on things. She was very polite. She truly knows what customer service is. She is a rare gem and a true asset to Fluent

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kathy, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We will definitely let Brittany know she was mentioned in this amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to share what our customer loyalty agent was able to do for you. Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Alma Morris Dayton, OH

Every time I have called my reason for calling have always been taken care of. Dave C was wonderful. He was professional, cheerful personality. He answered all my questions, gave me suggestions on how to solve my problem . If I have another issue, I would want to talk to him.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Alma, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you value in the services we offer. We will make sure Dave knows he was mentioned in this review! Thank you again for this amazing review!!!

Eric Stuff Vancouver, BC

Caitlin went above and beyond to help us today. I called in feeling disappointed at my inability to fix the situation and she stuck with me the entire time, leaving no stone unturned on our way to resolving the issue. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Eric

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Eric, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We will definitely let Caitlin know she was mentioned in the review!!! We are happy knowing we where able to make you smile and have a positive experience! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!!

BS Kenworthy Fort McMurray, AB

I called service to help resolve a connection issue with the doorbell camera. A service representative named Ian answered and took care of all my issues. He was a well spoken, patient, calm and polite man who showed care and dedication in his customer service. He even helped resolve a location error on the weather portion of the app. Fluent is very lucky to have such a dedicated employee and he truly was a pleasure to work with. Give that man a raise!!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello BS, Thank you the amazing review!! We will make sure Ian knows he mentioned in this review!! Thank you taking the time to share what you love about the service you received as well as how our agent solved the issue for you!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!

ROBYN JONES Cochrane, AB

The customer service representative Olivia was very pleasant to talk to. She attempted to solve my issue over the phone, when that was unsuccessful she arranged for the technician to visit my home at no charge. Shortly after the technician left Olivia called to make sure my doorbell camera was up and running.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Robyn, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We will make sure Olivia knows they mentioned in the review! Thank you for taking the time to share how our customer loyalty agent was able to help you resolve your issue! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Patti Canning Saskatoon, SK

Today I had two technicians come, one fellas name was Aman, unfortunately I don't recall the other fellas name but they were incredible! Great attitude, very knowledgeable. Explained everything and were very efficient! Highly thorough! Checked everything, fixed/replaced everything that needed fixing! Totally satisfied customer!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with Aman and the other technician. We are certainly happy to have them on our team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jan. 19th, 2022

Liberty Reid Orem, UT

Hands down incredible experience working with Fluent Security. Salesman was genuine (not pushy which was so refreshing after dealing with other companies previously) and tailored the system to fit exactly what my family needed. Excellent communication which made the day of installation an incredibly smooth process. Thank you Fluent!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Liberty, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to write and share what you loved about us and our services we can offer!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Dec. 2nd, 2021

Rob Woodard Dalton, GA

I received excellent assistance from a very professional (and patient) tech service person named Mandy. Sometimes finding a solution to a problem takes time and she explained everything and has talked me into re-signing with Fluent. Can't improve on that.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Rob, Thank you for the 5 star review, We will make sure Mandy knows she was mentioned in the review. We love hearing how our agents have assisted our customers. Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Nov. 30th, 2021

Barbara Heller Grass Valley, CA

Casey did a great job representing fluent he was personable he was friendly he was knowledgeable I have to say he has a very high rating in my book blew it on the other hand I’m not so impressed with the company itself and their policies and their sometimes lack of communication because I have made several phone calls in the past never did hear a response from anyone finally heard somebody sent me a called me and said he was sending me an update and I told him I wanted to cancel anything having to do with that is I can only send you the updated equipment you do what you want to do with it and I couldn’t tell you his name but I was not impressed with him so I got the new piece of equipment whatever it was it was still in the envelopeI was in the envelope and I left it there in the entryway because I did not know what to do with it and no one said what you do with it and so when I was having other difficulties with Fluent and they finally got in touch with you about scheduling for someone to come this nice young man Casey showed up took care of the issue here at the house and I like I said he gets a five star rating glued on the other hand I only gave you four because of him so that’s my input

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Barbara! We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Casey! I would like to reassure you we're looking into this, and are in the process of updating our Call Center to ensure all customers are assisted in a timely matter. If there's anything else we can assist with, kindly let us know!

Oct. 4th, 2022

Judith Webb Knoxville, TN

Fluent Home has been a good security system. I have not had any trouble with it. The batteries lasted a good length of time. I called a few minutes ago to ask how to change a battery in one of the sensors because it was low. The tech, David C, was very helpful and friendly. We were able to change the battery with no problem.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Judith! Thank you so much for your review! I will pass along your compliments to David! If you ever need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you again for your review!

May. 18th, 2022

Neil & Theresa Windsor Saskatoon, SK

I just had a bad experience with Fluent with our recent work order and with issues that still continue to plague us, but having an hour and forty five minute conversation with David, I resolved a lot, learned and understand a lot and restored my faith in Fluent. Thank you David.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Neil and Theresa, Thank you for the 5-star review!! We will make sure that David knows that they mentioned in this review!! If you ever need assistance we are here for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826 if you ever need us! Thank you again for the amazing review!!

May. 6th, 2022

Annette Walkof Winnipeg, MB

The gentleman, (David), I talked to today was very informative, explaining everything he was doing to check out the system and why he was following that procedure. He was very polite, patient , and answered my questions with clarity.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Annette, Thank you for the 5-star review!!! We will make sure David knows they are mentioned in this awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and thank you again for this amazing review!!!

Apr. 11th, 2022

Curtis Regina, SK

My first call to customer service was good and she tried to help me as best she could. She transferred me to tech support and put me through the same procedure as the the First Lady did. She then put me on hold a couple times and did not get back to me for 30 minutes or so and then hung up on me! First phone call was 75-80 minutes. I then called customer service again and got a very pleasant person . He listened to what had been done and walked me through a reboot. Within 15 minutes it was back working. Thank you customer service!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Curtis, Thank you for the amazing review! We do apologize for the customer experience you had received at first. We are happy you were able to get the issue resolved in the end. Thank you again for this amazing review!!!

Mar. 11th, 2022

Emad LaSalle, QC

We have called many times and not getting to the root of the problem to fix it. Today, talking with Chris was the best experience ever. He took care and is still working on our account to ensure complete satisfaction every step of the way. If you can have many Chris’s at Fluent, customer service will always be a charm and delight as we had from the beginning to the end with him. Thank you Chris for all the heart you put in this situation that we have been struggling with in the last few months. We greatly appreciated it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Emad, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We will make sure Chris knows he was mentioned in this review! We love hearing how our agents have helped our customers. If you ever need assistance please reach us at 855.238.4826!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Anthony Scalzo Woodbridge, ON

We had a malfunctioning digital door lock that would no longer accept codes or controlled remotely. I was concerned it would take a week or so to replace. Zia was able to correct the problem based on simple instructions for us to follow as she did her magic remotely, the digital door lock was functional once again. She also corrected one of our video cameras that would go off line .

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Anthony, Thank you for the 5 Star review!!!! We love hearing about what our customers love about our services that we provide. If you ever need assistance please reach out to us at 855.238.4826.

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Patricia Cordwell North Las Vegas, NV

I was having a problem with my alarm panel and called for help. Kaitlyn call me back and talked me through what I needed to do. As it turns out I need to replace the bad battery. She gave me step by step directions on how to remove it and sh’s ordered me a new one. She was very patient with me as I am not very good at electronics. She is very professional, polite and pleasant to talk to. I was very pleased with the call and the help she gave me! She is amazing!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Patricia, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for letting us know what we did to make you happy and sharing it so others can see!!! I will make sure Kaitlyn gets Kudos!!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

iamkayoko Mississauga, ON

I have fluent security system for my business ( restaurant) location. So convenient, easy to use there is app for your system to review footage or watch live 24/7quick and reliable. I love that I can get support if needed and customer service is A1 especially the last person who help me literally so professional went beyond my expectation. he needs a raise & bonus did everything he could remotely calm manner kept positive energy even through a 3 way call with one of my employees.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for the amazing review!!! Would love to know the agents name so we can pass on a Kudos!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Anne Dancy Colorado Springs, CO

Although I am frustrated with the Fluent Company, I am very impressed with your employee named Amanda. She dealt with my situation in a professional manner. She was courteous and patient. She always responded promptly to my emails. I appreciated her kind manner with a situation that could have become contentious. I hope her efforts can be acknowledged in some way.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Anne, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had a good experience. Thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Connie & Chris Bzdel Regina, SK

Mandy P was very helpful and patient with me while she tried to resolve my problem when the smoke alarm went off. She did not get upset with me when I did not know what to do with the monitor. She walked me through every step and worked with me for almost an hour until the problem was resolved. It would be nice if more people were as patient and dedicated as she is. Good work Mandy P. Thanks a million!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Connie & Chris, We are so glad you had a great experience. We appreciate you leaving a positive review. Thanks for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Phyllis Swayze Kingsport, TN

I'm phyllis Swayze, recently i worked withMichael from Fluent and we love our update. He gave us two medical pendants with an outdoor camera we can use on our smartphones. We are very happy with our switch to fluent. Michael was very helpful and took his time to make sure we understood everything. I would reccomend Fluent to anyone looking g for a good security company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Phyllis! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Nana LeahD

I feel safe having this system. I can also have Alexa or Siri set my system which is awesome. I like that it texts me or husband if there is a problem. I can’t see being with another company. Many have tried to trick me into changing by saying they were with Fluent (going door to door) saying they are having a special and was sent. I know it’s a lie with their old Fluent shirts and another company hat. Like I would let them in. Please. I called the first time. Now I send them on their way.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Nana, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We appreciate hearing how our customers enjoy our services! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Tammy Magee Windsor, ON

I like the very good feeling of feeling secure in my home and my home.being safe when I am away .I also like the staff they have been very helpful and understanding and been patient with me. Even though I have been not so nice myself and for that I apologize .I would also like to say ty for being there doing ur job and keeping us all safe .and ty to the young lady I spoke to today for being a very sweet person and easy to talk to

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Tammy! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Justin O'Sullivan McMinnville, OR

I have now engaged Fluent multiple times for various customer service requests including the original installation and it has been a stellar experience every time! I just worked with Becky who was able to find the part I was looking for and make a very simple process for shipping it out to me and I'm incredibly happy with how fast and simple it was.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Justin! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Steven Zalcman Bethesda, MD

Your technical support rep Mr. Tylor P is without question the most affable, professional, and knowledgeable tech rep that I have dealt with in more than 35 year of home ownership in seven major US metropolitan areas. He answered each and every one of my questions succinctly and in a fashion that a 73 year-old luddite could readily comprehend. He also effortlessly walked me through resetting our panel's connectivity, including its communication with our WiFi. He is a true gem and your company and its customers are truly fortunate to have such a stellar employee!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Steven, We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Tylor! He is an amazing addition to our team and we are happy to have him! If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to us at 855-238-4826. Thank you for being a part of Fluent, Have a great day!

Mar. 17th, 2020

Karen Vache Spokane, WA

Agent fully disclosed that they were not a part of my prior security company, but rather I would be going with a different company and would need to cancel my prior service. The installer actually worked for Fluent and was locally based. He made sure I fully understood how to use the system. Two days later my sales person showed up to make sure I was comfortable with all the features and that I knew how to use the app. He even brought a little gift as a thank you. No complaints here.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks for the great review Karen! Please let us know how we can ever be of assistance!

Feb. 18th, 2020

Terry

I was skeptical after reading the reviews, however I asked a couple of my neighbors who had Fluent for quite some time now and they all seemed to be genuinely happy with the service. The sales representative that came to my door was upfront and honest. Answered all my questions and gave me time to think about it. After doing some research and shopping around Fluent did offer me the best deal for what I was looking for. The equipment has been working great! Overall I am happy with my Fluent system.

Reply from Fluent Home

Glad to hear it Terry! If you ever need assistance, just give us a shout!

Feb. 18th, 2020

Marc Ernst Cambridge, ON

If possible I would give 5 stars but negative rating. Equiabd service is worse then worse. Customer service is rude and not professional at all. We are very disappointed with the company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Marc . We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. We will be reaching out to you to resolve these issues.

Sep. 15th, 2022

Terri Buell Saskatoon, SK

Olivia was great! There was a mixup when a payment was taken a week after my regular payment. And then things just kind of escalated from there to where my regular payments weren’t coming out at all. Olivia has been tracking and following that for me. Prior to her there was a girl who helped me and gave me a discount for that month that I had issues. And that was very good service as well.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Terri, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!! We will make sure Olivia knows they were mentioned in the review!!! Thank you for sharing how we helped you and how our agents are willing to do what is needed to help you out! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Mar. 3rd, 2022

yolanda lucero Albuquerque, NM

Trying to cancel with them is ridiculous!! After calling several times, sending an email, trying to respond through their on line text service, finally getting a hold of a supervisor, just to tell us we needed to send a hand written letter, before they cancelled it. We were also billed for two more months!!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Yolanda, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 so we may discuss this further with you.

Aug. 24th, 2022

Angie Foster Steinbach, MB

Sales rep and installation were good. My contract expired and after jumping through all Fluent’s hoops to cancel said contract, they still continue to debit my account. I have sent numerous emails, which were ignored. I don’t have the time to sit on hold for hours, till someone finally feels like answering. Do not recommend this company.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Angie, please give our Resolutions Team a call directly at 855-828-5760 so we may assist you with your request.

Aug. 24th, 2022

Nsa443 Edmonton, AB

Norman was the gentleman who came to fix my system. Professional, detailed, and fixed it like he was fixing it for his own house. Thanks Norman!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Nsa443. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to know that you have had a great experience with Norman. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Aug. 5th, 2022

tammy pelletier Calgary, AB

Ank, was my tech , absolutely professional, polite, knew his stuff , wonderful encounter & conversations with him Highly recommend

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tammy Pelletier. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to know that you have had a great experience with Ank. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Aug. 5th, 2022

James Sherwood Park, AB

Horrible customer service would be kind. Spoke with an agent who constantly talked over us, argued assumptions, belittling comments (saying anyone knows anything about a contract)… The equipment is ancient. Deception with contract renewal, such as not putting statements in the contract such as a contract renewal date actually means an extension on the original date of the contract. There is more…

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello James. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our company has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we would love the opportunity to regain your trust. If you can give us a call at 855-238-4826, we would be more than happy to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jun. 21st, 2022