Fluent Security

6.7

Senesta Collier Riverdale, GA

I've had a problem with my doorbell camera for a while. I call fluent, and we tried several things. I even tried the steps on my phone, but still had the same problem. Yesterday I call fluent again and got Mandp P. She help solve my problems with excellent customer service. If I have any problems in the future, I would request Mandy P.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Senesta for the amazing review! Love hearing how our staff have helped our valued customers!!! I will make sure Mandy knows you mentioned her!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

I have a defective security panel. I have called and gone through tech support as well as customer service 4 times. Today was my 5th phone call to fluent to resolve this issue. I must say I was very irritated due to no lasting resolution with this security panel until today. Today, I was lucky enough to speak with customer support employee, Ashrita! She handled the situation with understanding and grace. Your company is so lucky to have her as an employee. I wish all companies had employees like her. She listened to me complain and then quickly resolved the issue. I went from being annoyed to extremely pleased. She deserves all the credit. I wish I could give her a raise! She deserves it! Thank you, Laura N

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Laura for the amazing review!! I love hearing how our caring staff have helped make our customers smile and give a positive experience!!!! I will make sure Ashrita gets kudos for what she did for you!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Mary Lou Weber Erie, PA

Tried to cancel last year. When I called was told to email the request to the cancellation dept. Unfortunately, did not see the clause on the contract that said cancellation must be one month in advance. The person I spoke to at that time in the "cancellation dept." was very condescending and said I would have to continue for another year or pay for the next year to cancel. Needless to say, I didn't cancel at that time. He was not a very good rep for your company. Wish I had written down his name at the time.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mary Lou, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Ollie Kovaluk

I was very happy with Fluent first years. It seems that since it switched API, the service is not the same. Fluent rep used to come, when he was in my area, and check on my system just to make sure I’m okay. That does not happen anymore. I’m paying $42/month and I’m doing their tech work...had to replace the CM battery, wall monitor battery, then when I couldn’t climb up to replace the battery in the hall monitor, I couldn’t do that. Then I received an email telling me that if I didn’t send back the old hall monitor, they were going to charge me!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Ollie, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Valentines Edmonton, AB

I had some trouble shooting difficulties and was on with a fluent representative by the name of Glendyra and she was amazing and very helpful. She was able to resolve all my issues.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Valentines, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! I will make sure Glendyra knows you mentioned her in this review!!

Mary Canton, OH

The alarm system works. I had some issues with the Arlo cameras and with the pandemic they would not send anyone out so it took me a week or two to try to figure out how to get them working again.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mary, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Terry Akron, OH

Customer service has been really helpful with me. They have been very patient and secured the problem. I like the equipment except for the doorbell. I have had a lot of issues with them.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Terry, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! If you ever need us please call us at 855.238.4826.

Christie Indianapolis, IN

We’ve had it for a long time so it is starting to show some tear but they have always been real good about fixing things. It is easy to use. I like the features in the service and they program they put together for me.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Christie, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value in the services we can provide!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Robert Columbia Falls, MT

Seems like they have pretty good equipment. I never have any issues with the equipment or the installation. It is accessible via cellphone and that is great. They have pretty good customer service though t can be hard to get a hold of them.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you have had a good experience with the equipment and with using the Fluent App. We can certainly understand the concern in difficulty when contacting any company for assistance. We are working to improve on this and thank you for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Diane Hampel

My smoke detector went off the other night because of something I was frying on the stove. It didn't take long before the monitoring station was asking if everything was alright. The gentleman on the other end was very nice about it and didn't make me feel stupid for the occurrence.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear you had a good experience during this situation. We strive to help customers feel safe and comfortable, even when it is only a false alarm. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Gina Shymko

Up until the last month, I had been happy with Fluent. However, we recently had a fire in our shop. The heat and smoke were intense but the alarm didn’t go off until the shop was at an extremely high heat. The monitors were, by this time, melted. I was able to get help from a lady, after two futile attempts with other staff, who heyme disarm the two alarms in the shop and stop the incessant beeping of the security system. Up until this point, we had no concerns about our security system and hope to get it up and running again when the shop has been renovated.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Gina, I am sorry you had a bad experience. . We would love to turn this into a positive experience! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 14th, 2021

James

Few years ago our home phone line was cut from construction 1/4 mile from home. At that time we found out that our Fluent alarm system was only linked to home phone line and not cell. If alarm was activated for break in etc there was no way we could of been notified. Also have had other problems with Fluent system which took few years to remedy.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello James, I am sorry you had that experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Kate

Two major issues: 1) a detector was beeping; I called tech and a guy walked me through how to take the thing down. It was only installed 3 years ago, and had expired already. Not impressed.2) The main panel started beeping, in the wee hours of the morning. It gave a communication error. I called into tech services, and was told the rror had to do with my cell phine connection with the nearest tower. The nearest tower is within 500yards of the house, so this made no sense. But it kept happening. I called in again and was told I could buy a $70 part and install myself (with their help) OR replace the whole control box. I bought the $70 part. I have NOT installed it, but magically the error has gone away. Now my spidey sense are tingling......does someone sit in a control chair at Fluent and get bored in the early hours of the morning, and send out wierd error messages, just for a lark?

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Kate, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry you had a bad experience. How may we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you, please give us a call at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Austin Thompson West Valley City, UT

Fluent’s top of the line! I love the equipment and service!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed the equipment and service. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Dec. 5th, 2021

Patrick Stober West Valley City, UT

Fluent came and installed my security system quickly and hassle free!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Patrick, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We love hearing from our customers what they enjoy and love about us here at Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Dec. 2nd, 2021

Stephanie Rakes Columbus, OH

The technicians were very knowledgeable, professional , patient and kind.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for the 5 star review, Thank you for taking the time to let others what you love about the service we offer. Thank you again for the 5 star review!!!!

Dec. 2nd, 2021

Anne Dancy Colorado Springs, CO

Although I am frustrated with the Fluent Company, I am very impressed with your employee named Amanda. She dealt with my situation in a professional manner. She was courteous and patient. She always responded promptly to my emails. I appreciated her kind manner with a situation that could have become contentious. I hope her efforts can be acknowledged in some way.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Anne, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had a good experience. Thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Connie & Chris Bzdel Regina, SK

Mandy P was very helpful and patient with me while she tried to resolve my problem when the smoke alarm went off. She did not get upset with me when I did not know what to do with the monitor. She walked me through every step and worked with me for almost an hour until the problem was resolved. It would be nice if more people were as patient and dedicated as she is. Good work Mandy P. Thanks a million!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Connie & Chris, We are so glad you had a great experience. We appreciate you leaving a positive review. Thanks for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

KALINA LOKELANI KELLETT Portland, OR

Oh darn... I forgot to write her name down... I think it was something like Sasarita... she was the Greatest!! My alarm every so often says there's motion detection when I come home and unlock the front door and before I can punch in my 4 digit code...which it did today that caused a big mess-up that brought the cops to the door. So I called Customer Service and Sasarita talked me through everything that included me taking down the motion sensor and checking the pet setting and the sensitivity level She stayed with me until I had the sensor back in place and all screwed down...which was not an easy feat.! And when it was all done, Sasarita double checked everything to make sure that everything was System Ready. She was Most Patient and Pleasant and Helpful throughout the whole telephone call which was an hour and 33 minutes! Mahalo nui loa Sasarita! Aloha kakou, Kalina Lokelani Kellett

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Kalina for your amazing review!! I will make sure Ashrita knows how you feel about how she helped you!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!!

Mary Michelle MacIntosh Regina, SK

Mandy P was a great help. Very polite and thoughtful. First great experience since trying to get help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mary, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! I will make sure Mandy knows she was mentioned in this review. Thank you again for the amazing review! If you ever need us you can reach out to us at 855.238.4826.

Nov. 18th, 2021

Marg Taylor

Generally it takes too long to have your call returned or answered but lately it’s gotten a little better as I understand they Have hired more call-center staff. Today’s technical support person was very helpful and perseverance and tried numerous things to get numerous issues at two houses dealt with! Thank you Oliver!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Marg, Thank you for the amazing review!! We love hearing how are staffed have been able to help our customers!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Alma Beaudry

This is my third communication with Fluent. I posted about the deceptive practices Fluent door to door sales used to trap my sister (who has cerebal palsy) into signing a contract by saying her other contract was up. They had her sign on the representative's phone app WITHOUT EVEN TELLING HER WHAT SHE WAS SIGNING - THERE WAS NO PAPERWORK. I posted a review and someone responded asking how to make it right. I told them to cancel the contract and to contact me. NOBODY EVER CONTACTED ME - once again - very poor follow through. It is just lip service. Fluent WILL Not CALL US BACK and is ignoring our calls. We plan to take legal action.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Alma Beaudry. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. How can we make it right?

Steve Knotts Dallas, TX

The Tech that I just had was the first in over a year to help with our issues with the system and took the time to figure out the problem and get it fixed

Reply from Fluent Security

Hey Steven Knotts. We appreciate the 5-star review! Thank you for choosing Fluent!

BLAKE JONES Lehi, UT

FLUENT is as shady as they can get. DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM WHATSOEVER; they are very deceiving and manipulative and liars. I was a customer for 3 years, I had to keep paying for their service that never worked. I then tried to cancel multiple times, because we are building a new home. dont need any service. But only would ever get the resolution team, but the final time calling they told me it was too late and it auto renewed. I would have to pay the full bill. I kept my end of the bargain by paying for 3 years for a service that never worked. I blasted them on every review site, While then I still have been paying for a service im not even using. I called In august because payments werent going through, so i figured maybe they did the right thing for once and canceled. Waited on hold for 30 minutes for a rep to tell me couldnt find my account then finally did and told me it got canceled. I then today got called saying im 2 months past due, wont cancel the guy wanted to argue with telling me to read the contract they have best customer service and he will be sending me to collections if i dont pay. WHAT KIND OF COMPANY ARE YOU? JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ITS CANCELED

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Blake Jones. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. What can we do to make it better?

April Votaw Rockwall, TX

Such a dishonest company. They ignored my no soliciting sign which I decided to not be upset with because I was looking to change companies anyways. The technician arrived 1 hour past the time he was supposed to come which was already late in the day, around 9pm. I asked if he could reschedule but he was leaving the state the next day. The whole process was very rushed. The technician did not check my door sensors (which turns out the type I had are not carried by this company so now that i am having reports of low battery, the company can not change it but instead has to charge me for new door sensors.). In addition they are changing me for a technician to come out (all of this could have been avoided if the technician would have checked in the first place.) I also just looked back at the information they had given me which intrigued me about the company because the salesperson said he would personally follow-up the following week to see how the system is going, which he did not, also the pamphlet says that they check up 1 month, 6 months, and 1 year after initial setup which they haven't. It is printed in the pamphlet that they do this and that do not so it is misleading and false information. The consultant I spoke to today though was fantastic and very kind but her hands were tied on how to help me as she didn't have the authority to waive fees. I cannot wait to cancel this company!!!!!!

Reply from Fluent Security

I am so sorry you had a bad experience. Please let us know how we can make this right? Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help resolve any issues you may be having with equipment. Look forward to hearing from you!

Annie Jackson Fort Worth, TX

Technical support Dylan was a great help had been having problems with my kitchen door monitor he told me what to do so I wouldn’t have anymore problems

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Annie, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! I will make sure Dylan knows you mentioned him! Thank you for sharing what you loved about your experience! If you need help in the future please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 27th, 2021

Denis Belanger Sainte-Adele, QC

Really excellent service from Mandy P today. My system needed a complete reconfiguration following a bad power outage earlier this week. Mandy was very good, patient and solved all my issues. 10 stars.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Denis for the amazing review!! I will make sure that Mandy knows you mentioned her and that if you could give a 10 star you would of!!!!!! Thank you for being part of Fluent!

Lisa Bagonluri Saskatoon, SK

Mandy was the first person I spoke to about my problem and she followed up the following day and carried out what needed to be done to address my concerns and went above and beyond to help me!! Thank you Mandy!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Lisa for the awesome review!!! Love hearing that are staff are going above and beyond to help our customers!!! I will make sure Mandy knows you mentioned her! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!

Bill Winnipeg, MB

If it were possible to leave 10 stars, I would. Zia was knowledgeable, helpful, patient. But most of all she had personality plus and made the call a very pleasant experience.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Bill for the amazing review! Love knowing our friendly staff made your experience awesome!! I will make sure Zia gets kudos! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Angela Lunsford Pittsburgh, PA

After a power outage my system didn't work..I live in a secluded area alone and I was very worried..I called and they got my system working right away.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Angela, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and allow others to see what you enjoy about our services!!!

Why you sent the email Bedford, OH

I have been with them several years and I have had issue with my console and they are trying to have me fix it. I am not a technician nor do I have 2 hrs to be on the phone not to accomplish the issue. I also don’t like that they ask password before making sure everything is ok.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Mandy Hatch 780-898-5377

I have been with Fluent for 7 years I have 3 left. I have never had my equipment upgraded ever in the 7 years that I have been with this company. I know other people who pay way less then 55 dollars a month. And their equipment is way nicer and newer then mine. When my contract is up I am done I will be canceling it. My parents pay 30 and have video cameras. I was also not aware that when one of your Fluent sales people came to my house asked if I wanted a discount. Anyone would be Interested in a discount. Well, a while goes by and then I find out that I am in a 5 year lease. I know I signed for it but I wasn't under any impression it wasn't for 5 yrs.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Mandy, I am sorry you have had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Patty Ridenour Dayton, OH

I have to draw up and prepare my own invoice every quarter except for maybe the first three or so. I have informed Fluent of this problem many, many times. They have never corrected the fact that I am forced to use my own time, my own paper, my own printer, my own electricity to prepare, print, and mail a check to for my own invoice every quarter. Fluent continues to deny that this situation exists. It is infuriating.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Patty, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Juanita Crockett Cleveland, OH

Replacement sensor I was sent was defective. I was told they would not replace it and I would have to pay for replacement. The cameras I added have only worked spasmodically. They no longer take a charge and are now useless.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Juanita, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you ? We would love to hear from you and troubleshoot some of the technical issues you are experiencing! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Ronnie Carson, WA

It’s the best deal because they notify me right away I something happens. It takes care of everything I need it to. I am satisfied with what they do.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Ronnie, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Anonymous Powell, OH

Top notch security. At one point someone came out and went over everything and checked the internal system and I appreciated that. It is another level of protection.

Cheryl Sharon, PA

Sometimes customer service is slow with their responses but the equipment has worked well for me other than the battery dying I haven’t had any issues.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Cheryl, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!! Ever need to troubleshoot please call us at 855.238.4826.

Sarah Springfield, OH

Other than the batteries going bad we don’t have any problems. The service lady talked us through how to replace the battery. I know the house is secured at night.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Sarah, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you value in the services we can provide!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Barbara Columbus, OH

If there is a problem, I call and they take care of it. I have not problems with the system, it is a good company. I can leave my home and go to bed at night and know it is secure.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that we have provided a service that has helped you feel secure at night or when away from your home. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Terry Dayton, OH

From what I know their equipment is the latest. We like that the keypad lets us know if the door is being opened. It lets me know on my cellphone when there is movement.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the awareness the system provides, this is one of my favorite things as well. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

James Waterloo, IA

Usually they contact me if the alarm goes off before the police get here. The equipment does what it is supposed to except for the low battery indicator. The batteries are kind of hard to get and expensive.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have found our response time to be fast and effective. Thank you for the feedback in reference to the batteries used for the equipment. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Donna Kotyk

They are there when I need them. It also gives me peace of mind. I have felt it would be great to have a GPS system so that if I fell away from home and needed help I would still be able to communicate to get help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that the security system has given you piece of mind. We do offer an emergency button that does allow for GPS connectivity. If you would like more information about this, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent would be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Larry Swap

I rate Fluent 4 Stars as I need a new Fluent sign because my sign is so faded & I was told I will need to purchase another sign myself, even though we've been paying our monthly premium since 2009.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. Our policy is as standard is that we do supply the first replacement of this sign at no charge, however for any additional replacements we do collect the shipping cost. If you would like to discuss this further, please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any of our agents would be happy to speak with you. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Josh Terry Lafayette, OR

When I was called about extending our service I said we wouldn't be and would like to cancel. They continued our service and added more time to our contract. When I called to discuss as to why I was told that they had me on the hook and couldn't do anything about it. Completely unprofessional in the way I was spoke to. You don't treat people this way. We were customers for 5 years it was nothing but we couldn't afford to continue paying for service. To basically deny us to leave and tell us "gotcha" nothing you can do about it shows what kind of people are behind this company. If we could afford it we will never come back. Anyone of our friends looking for a security system, we would never recommend fluent. I'm not sure how this is considered good business practice. Way to squeeze a few more dollars out of a family that is trying to save money. Not sure how people who run the company can look at themselves in the mirror.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking time to share your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the frustration in such a situation. Unfortunately the agreement signed between Fluent Home and the customer is something that is intended to protect both the customer and the company. We can certainly understand that an inflexible agreement can be difficult, however this is something that we are bound to uphold. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent would be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Tammy Holmes

The basement water sensor only works for a couple weeks at a time, constantly saying there is a problem when there isn't. The main panel on the wall that the person talks through doesn't work properly because they can't hear us talk back to them. I used to get text messages everytime the system was armed and unarmed, which I liked, and it stopped again ages ago, after I requested it still be sent. I feel it has just gone downhill since we first signed up.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Tammy, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Dale Weenk

The security system is fine worked good, when I went to get a quote for another location they wanted to change our current system to a more expensive version which wasn't required. Then we we went to quit using them, after 7 years they demand we pay another 3 years to pay out our contract. In which, I only signed a 5 year contract 7 years, at which time we were told the monthly fee was to drop $5 after 5 years, (it did), now they say it locks us in for the second 5 year term. I didn't sign anything, so don't know there basis for this statement

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Dale, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Conrad Hunter

I had a oven fire a few years back and i put it out myself but the fire department was still dispatch with a few mins. They helped air the house out for us.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you had a quick response in your time of need and that the fire department was able to assist with airing out the home. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Greg and Brenda Wiens

System is simple and works very well. When ever we have contacted Fluent for assistance has always been helpful and if technician needed, has been prompt and courteous.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Greg and Brenda, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! We enjoy reading what our customers value in our services!!! If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Melissa Lawrence

It was good for the first year or so, then in 2017 I had one of the salesmen come to my door and offer new equipment. To which I said no. So he offered to lower my monthly rate instead since I'd be using outdated equipment. That I happily agreed to. Come 2019 when my contract was up I went to cancel my services. To which I was very rudely told when I agreed to that rate change 2 years ago that automatically added 60 months to my contract. I said if the salesman would have told me that in 2017 I never would have agreed to the rate change. And I was told too bad so sad we have your signature you can't get out of the contract. Sucks to be you thanks for your business until 2023.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Melissa, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Sep. 30th, 2021

Dave

Did not like the way the door to door sales operated. We were not left with any copies of the contract and we had to phone to have one emailed. The contract that was emailed did not have the right start date. The door to door sales person had handwritten the date and I had signed, yet when I received the contract, my signature was there but the date was typewritten.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We certainly want all of our customers to have proper copies of their agreement with our company. We would love the opportunity to ensure this addressed and resolved if at all possible. Please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 7th, 2021