Fluent Home

7.3

maxime La Prairie, QC

Great technology. The tech was very professional and the app is easy to use

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 2nd, 2020

Willard williames Kansas City, MO

Kyler was super very helpful and amazing he gave great training

Reply from Fluent Home

Hi Willard! Thank you for the review! Fluent recently discovered w so we're working our way through these reviews. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Feb. 21st, 2020

Donetta Milner Greenville, SC

David C did a excelent job helping me get my door bell camera working again!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Donetta, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We will make sure David knows they were mentioned in the review. We are happy David was able to help resolve your issue. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Mar. 11th, 2022

Kim

Great- reset my password it was easy. Great customer service

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kim, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We love hearing how we have helped our customers! Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Feb. 15th, 2022

Terry Sanford Xenia, OH

I used for a short period of time but everything I needed was adequate and on point they done as they told me they would do and I do appreciate it

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Terry, Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to share what you loved about our services. Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826 if you ever need assistance!

Talar Ozcanian Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC

Sherin was wonderful, gave amazing service was very patient and communicated very clearly.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Talar, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We will make sure Sherin knows they were mentioned in your review! Thank you for sharing how our agent helped and resolved the issue you were having! Thank you again for the amazing review!

Rachel Hayes

Dylan was a pleasure to deal with. Very polite and solved my issue within the day.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Rachel, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! I will make sure Dylan know he was mentioned. Thank you letting us know what you enjoyed about the service you received!!! If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Ken Sewell Surrey, BC

Mandy P was my contact. Very helpful and patient. Got my system camera up and running again.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your amazing review!! We will make sure Mandy gets Kudos!!

Cory McKay Edmonton, AB

Had a call back from Mandy P…she was very helpful with the problem we were having!

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Cory for the awesome review! I will let Mandy know that you mentioned her in the review!

Rebecca Williams London, OH

I didn't sign up for a second term but can't get out of it.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Rebecca, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Leanne Leroux

Poor location service, security panel is poor. Batteries don’t last.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Leanne, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Tammie

I felt pressured into the system and it has never worked properly.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tammie, I am sorry you had a bad experience, How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to hear from you!!

Emily

Getting expensive and hardly use it since Covid.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Emily, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Cheryl Teeuwsen

Half the time my equipment doesn’t work no one answers when I try to contact

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cheryl, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the chance to turn this into a positive experience for you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Karl and Deonna Robinson Jackson, MS

I have another security company and Fluent will not stop billing me.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Karl, I am sorry you are having a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? We would love to discuss your account with you! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Leigh-Anne

It's pretty hard to find someone to come on service calls.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We do as standard ask that a customer complete troubleshooting with us over the phone. As most things can be resolve remotely or over the phone. If you would like assistance with resolving a technical issue, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to help you. Thank you!

Dianne

Lack of service. Called 4 times for tech support and never got thru.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Diane, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive experience for you? We would love to hear from you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Sam Bahler

Poor response to problem did not fix issue still unresolved

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. It appears that at the time of originally speaking with you, we had provided the information needed in order to resolve the issue but items were needed to complete this. You had let us know that you would contact us again if assistance was needed. The next time that we had contact with you, we had created a technician visit ticket and waive all the associate cost in order to have this resolved for you. If you are still having issues, please feel free to contact us at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to take the appropriate action to resolve the issue. Thank you!

Jacqui Molyneux

Hard to get a hold of and equipment isn’t user friendly

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jacqui, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Kerry Gladstone

Don’t have landline anymore do system is useless and won’t cancel contract

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kerry, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We have many panels that run off of WIFI. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826 so we can discuss options to help you with this issue. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 26th, 2021

C Hamar

They have horrible customer service. Have tried to cancel multiple times.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello C, I am so sorry you had a bad experience, How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Jen

Too expensive for next to no equipment, not happy with the product or service

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We would be more than happy to discuss this with you further and assist in any way that we can. If you would like to speak with us, please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Christy

The system has not been working properly for 3-4 years

Oct. 12th, 2021

Terry Yarnell

System does not work, is not reliable and customer service is bad

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Terry, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Roger Devall

They don't update to today's standards for what we pay monthly.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Roger, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn your experience into a positive! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Oct. 14th, 2021

MB

Nobody answers the phone...always a 6 hour wait for a return call

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello MB, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Gillian Cousins

I find the system we have, the batteries die quite fast

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gillian, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How may we correct this for you? Please call 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Paul

not good technical advise about services when calling in

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We would love the opportunity to address this with you. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we would be more than happy to take care of an questions or concerns that you have. Thank you!

Jeannine Gauthier

We be had this security system and NO ONE Has been here to check things out,

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can understand the want for a service check. Though we rarely send an onsite technician to check in on the equipment, as a security system the entire system is monitored for issues and will alert you and the monitoring center if something is needed. If you have had issues with your equipment we ask that you please contact us at 855-238-4826 and we will be more than happy to address the issues. Thank you!

Gary Owen

contacting them is very difficult, I hate calling them

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry that you have had difficulty with reaching us. In order to reach our friendly customer loyalty team, please call 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to assist with any issues or questions that you may have. Thank you!

Brian Becker

System not functional, unable to communicate with home office.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Doris Stapleton

What sort of a company talks a widow in her late 80s to sign a 6 year contract?

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We would love to discuss this with you further and address any issues that you have been having with your service. Please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Greg Lilley

No customer service - no follow through No service no service no service

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It appears you have sense spoken with our friendly customer loyalty team and that the issue has been addressed. If you have had any further issues, please dont hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to address these as well. Thank you!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Dianne M Lefebvre

Can not get ahold of anyone. have tried calling several times

Apr. 7th, 2021

Franz Neufeld Winnipeg, MB

They are a bunch of con artists tricking you to get a new contract without explaining it before your old is expired

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Franz, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to change this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Apr. 8th, 2022

Daryl Guei Gatineau, QC

Good service but must reduce time on the hold

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Daryl, Thank you for the amazing review. We are working on our hold times and appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for the amazing review!

Feb. 15th, 2022

james lindsay Sparks, NV

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and extremely courteous

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello James, Thank you for the 5 star review!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you love about Fluent! Thank yo again for the amazing review!!!!

Manie Potgieter Viking, AB

Quick response to my questions and good customer service

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you so much for the review. We are very glad to hear, we were able to respond quickly to your questions and provide good customer service. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Drew Preston Halifax, NS

Very poor service in trying to cancel my account even after giving them one months notice.Totally unbelievable.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are sorry to hear that is has not been a good one. If you would like to discuss this further, please fee free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent would be happy to help in any way possible. Thank you!

Leanne Hiscock Bonnyville, AB

Excellent customer service. Answered all my questions!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that this has been your experience and we have been able to answer all of your questions. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Johanna Ford

Best customer service. Very friendly staff.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so happy to hear this. We certainly strive to provide great customer service. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Dec. 6th, 2021

Bertin Ossonon Saint-Jerome, QC

Very fluent service and good customer service.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Bertin, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!!!!! If you ever need assistance in the future please call 855.238.4826

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Cyndy Sandidge Cedar Hill, TX

Always quick to respond, polite and informative.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cyndy thank you for the 5 star review!!! We would like to thank you for your positive feedback and being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Eun Antelope, CA

Customer service Lady was very helpful thank you

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your 5 star review!!! We love hearing how our staff has helped!

Tony rhoda Mansfield, TX

I am not a tech guy. The tech team make having fluent a good choice.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Tony for the amazing review!!! We love hearing our staff made our customers comfortable with our services! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Keith Hubbard Dallas, TX

Very professional And understanding Have very good patience

Reply from Fluent Home

Hey Keith Hubbard. We appreciate the 5-star review! Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Sep. 29th, 2021

byllierae szwetz Shaunavon, SK

Mandy P was phenomenal to work with to solve my problem

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Byllierae, Thank you for leaving a positive review, and thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Amanda W Saskatoon, SK

Mandy P handled my request professionally and timely!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for being a great customer! Fluent

Aug. 11th, 2021

Lerma Scarborough, ON

The system is user friendly, tech support is awesome,

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Lerma. Thank you for the 5 star review! We love hearing our customers enjoy our services!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Loren Damer Grande Prairie, AB

Meisha has been very helpful with getting our issues with system sorted out

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Loren! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020