Fluent Security

7.1

Rob Holt Whitecourt, AB

The company is generally easy to get a hold of, and very knowledgable of helping you through a problem.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Rob! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Val Sigmon Las Vegas, NV

My call with Briidgett was perfect. She answered all of my question s. She is very professional .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Val! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Shane Thompson Carstairs, AB

The support is always fantastic, spoke with Bridgette today and problem is fixed in mere minutes

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Shane! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Craig Lawrence St Louis, MO

Michelle was very patient with me. She was very knowledgeable and helpful in solving my problems

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Craig! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Lucille dean Las Vegas, NV

The experience has been rotten through fluent but talking with Kasandra was excellent she under stood unlike any one else

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Lucille. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. If you could please give us a call at 855-238-4826, or send us an email with more details so that we can look into this further for you, that would be much appreciated! Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Lori Spruce Grove, AB

Great Customer Service. Bridgette handled my questions and request without any problems at all.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Lori! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Cindy Noreau Salt Lake City, UT

Christy was so awesome in finding and answering questions I had. Thank you so very much!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Cindy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

V Rios Los Angeles, CA

No matter the issue they are always helpful. And they take the time to figure out the issue .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Earl Ducharme Dawson Creek, BC

I like Christy she was excellent agent ,her service was impeccable. If only there were more like her I wouldn't hang up on telecommuters.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Terri Red Deer, AB

Response was fast and knew what to do right away with my panel. Bridgette was very helpful

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Terri! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything, and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jessica Shelton Minneapolis, MN

The lady charity was fantastic and made sure I understood everything before ending the call

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Jessica! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

RCHJ JONES Decatur, GA

Great customer service from Cherish, she was great in setting me up with online app

Danielle Gale Red Deer, AB

Bridgette was very helpful today and quickly and efficiently answered all of my questions.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Danielle! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Natalie Lawson , ON

Very friendly people working. Shorter wait times than expected. Would reccommend.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Natalie! We truly love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Blair Buchholtz Innisfail, AB

Kasandra was extremely helpful and very professional, she was a pleasure to work with!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Blair! That is so great to hear about Kasandra! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything, and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathryn Holmes Saskatoon, SK

Kasandra was very helpful and made sure all of my needs were resolved before she hung up.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kathryn! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kari Munk American Fork, UT

The representative I spoke with was exceptional. She was knowledgeable, prompt and positive.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kari! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 1st, 2020

Brian Conrad Omaha, NE

I love the concise and helpful costumer service you receive when you call for help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Brian! We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience! We strive to provide World Class Service to all of our Fluent Customers! If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call us at 855-238-4826. Have a great day!

Mar. 11th, 2020

Brandon Mansell Portage la Prairie, MB

Diya was wonderful to deal with today. Friendly, informative and right to the point! Love fluent!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Feb. 25th, 2020

sherry smeltzer Lethbridge, AB

michelle was fantastic in helping me solve the problem with logging in to my phone

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Sherry! Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Eugene

Nothing but headaches. Honestly the worst company I have ever dealt with. Make sure folks you really look into them and look at other company’s that will keep your place and you safe. Not about there money!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hey Eugene, We were unable to locate your file, but would like to understand your review a bit more. Please contact us by emailing Thank you!

Feb. 18th, 2020

BHill Romer Omaha, NE

My alarm service has ben excellent so far. I really like the equipment, and it costs less than ADT.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Bhill Romer, thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Patricia Canfiels Las Vegas, NV

My system is down more then it is working! They send incompetent techs who leave your peppery in worse shape then before the worked on it! Takes forever to get someone to service the equipment! Do not recommend!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Patricia - Thank you for your review! Fluent has recently discovered . We are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, contact us at 855.238.4826.

Dennis Smith Richmond, IN

Been with them two years not a call at all.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Dennis, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Johnny rotten Amhertsburg, ON

Technical support is awesome to deal with!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Johnny for your amazing review! We love hearing that our Technical support team is helping with issues!!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Rebecca Williams London, OH

I didn't sign up for a second term but can't get out of it.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Rebecca, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Leanne Leroux

Poor location service, security panel is poor. Batteries don’t last.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Leanne, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Tammie

I felt pressured into the system and it has never worked properly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Tammie, I am sorry you had a bad experience, How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to hear from you!!

Emily

Getting expensive and hardly use it since Covid.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Emily, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Cheryl Teeuwsen

Half the time my equipment doesn’t work no one answers when I try to contact

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Cheryl, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the chance to turn this into a positive experience for you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Karl and Deonna Robinson Jackson, MS

I have another security company and Fluent will not stop billing me.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Karl, I am sorry you are having a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? We would love to discuss your account with you! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Leigh-Anne

It's pretty hard to find someone to come on service calls.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We do as standard ask that a customer complete troubleshooting with us over the phone. As most things can be resolve remotely or over the phone. If you would like assistance with resolving a technical issue, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to help you. Thank you!

Dianne

Lack of service. Called 4 times for tech support and never got thru.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Diane, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive experience for you? We would love to hear from you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Oct. 28th, 2021

Sam Bahler

Poor response to problem did not fix issue still unresolved

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. It appears that at the time of originally speaking with you, we had provided the information needed in order to resolve the issue but items were needed to complete this. You had let us know that you would contact us again if assistance was needed. The next time that we had contact with you, we had created a technician visit ticket and waive all the associate cost in order to have this resolved for you. If you are still having issues, please feel free to contact us at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to take the appropriate action to resolve the issue. Thank you!

Jacqui Molyneux

Hard to get a hold of and equipment isn’t user friendly

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jacqui, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Kerry Gladstone

Don’t have landline anymore do system is useless and won’t cancel contract

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Kerry, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We have many panels that run off of WIFI. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826 so we can discuss options to help you with this issue. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 26th, 2021

C Hamar

They have horrible customer service. Have tried to cancel multiple times.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello C, I am so sorry you had a bad experience, How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Jen

Too expensive for next to no equipment, not happy with the product or service

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We would be more than happy to discuss this with you further and assist in any way that we can. If you would like to speak with us, please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Christy

The system has not been working properly for 3-4 years

Oct. 12th, 2021

Terry Yarnell

System does not work, is not reliable and customer service is bad

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Terry, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Roger Devall

They don't update to today's standards for what we pay monthly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Roger, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn your experience into a positive! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Oct. 14th, 2021

MB

Nobody answers the phone...always a 6 hour wait for a return call

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello MB, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Gillian Cousins

I find the system we have, the batteries die quite fast

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Gillian, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How may we correct this for you? Please call 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Paul

not good technical advise about services when calling in

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We would love the opportunity to address this with you. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we would be more than happy to take care of an questions or concerns that you have. Thank you!

Jeannine Gauthier

We be had this security system and NO ONE Has been here to check things out,

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can understand the want for a service check. Though we rarely send an onsite technician to check in on the equipment, as a security system the entire system is monitored for issues and will alert you and the monitoring center if something is needed. If you have had issues with your equipment we ask that you please contact us at 855-238-4826 and we will be more than happy to address the issues. Thank you!

Gary Owen

contacting them is very difficult, I hate calling them

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry that you have had difficulty with reaching us. In order to reach our friendly customer loyalty team, please call 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to assist with any issues or questions that you may have. Thank you!

Brian Becker

System not functional, unable to communicate with home office.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Doris Stapleton

What sort of a company talks a widow in her late 80s to sign a 6 year contract?

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We would love to discuss this with you further and address any issues that you have been having with your service. Please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Greg Lilley

No customer service - no follow through No service no service no service

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It appears you have sense spoken with our friendly customer loyalty team and that the issue has been addressed. If you have had any further issues, please dont hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to address these as well. Thank you!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Dianne M Lefebvre

Can not get ahold of anyone. have tried calling several times

Apr. 7th, 2021