Fluent Home

7.3

Lakiesha Cincinnati, OH

I might be changing. They need to do better and update their system.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. I would like to let you know that we do offer the option to each customer that within 18 months of the end of their agreement, we will negotiate with them for a lower monthly bill and/or new equipment. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 if you would like more information on this. Thank you!

Nov. 8th, 2021

Ryan Toledo, OH

The glass sensors are too sensitive.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear that you have found the glass break sensors to be too expensive. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you!

Nov. 8th, 2021

Mel Henderson

There is nothing from them as far as contact to see if we are happy

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. Unfortunately we dont as standard reach out to customers to check in. If you have any concerns, questions or technical issues we do ask that you give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to assist you in any way possible. Thank you!

Nov. 4th, 2021

Robert

Not much communication between them and myself

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that your service has been reliable and has not required much assistance from us. If you do have any questions or would like assistance with anything, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Richard West Mifflin, PA

It's not the best. They could be more thorough when someone calls.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We certainly want our agents to be as thorough as possible when on the phone with a customer. If this was not your experience we would be happy to speak with you on this subject and work with you to ensure this is not the case in the future. Thank you!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Brian

No problems at all but could be cheaper.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Brian, Thank you for the amazing review!! We can discuss the options on that for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Joan Reid

Service depends on the rep that is sent out

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Joan, Thank you for the amazing review!! We love knowing our customers are happy with our services. If you need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Jocelyn

I have been trying to cancel my account for 3 years! I moved and they still charge me "for the merchandise"

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jocelyn, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive experience? We would love to hear from you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Nelson

They never reach out to see if all is good. No follow ups for customer service

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We appreciate your feed back and we will take this into consideration moving forward. If you would like to discuss this further or require any assistance with you account please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you!

Oct. 28th, 2021

They’re not honest with me. The manager in Edmonton named Mitchell is not trustworthy.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We certainly strive to be an honest company and would love the opportunity to discuss this further. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826. Thank you!

Dianne Doyle

They have no service and if your alarm goes off absolutely no call back or acknowledgement that the alarm even sounded

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Dianne, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How may we turn this into a positive experience for you? We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Dan

When things work it’s good but when stuff doesn’t work it’s impossible to get help

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can certainly understand the concern when there are delays in contacting a provider during an issue. We strive to assist our customers in a timely manor and are working to improve at this. If you are having continued technical issues, I would like to offer that you can contact us by phone at 855-238-4826, or as well by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Joe Fischl

Answer my concerns and the people are very friendly

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Joe, Thank you for the amazing review!! We love reading what our customers value about our services. If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Donald Reginald Blaney & Laurie Blaney

I have asked you for a service call numerous times and your company has always come up with some other alternative

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Donald, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Will

Customer service is a joke what a giant massive waste of money with contracts that are a complete waste of time

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Will, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience. We would love to hear from you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Geraldine N Coulter Salem, OR

It takes a too long to get a technician out to service your equipment.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Geraldine, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please give us a call at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

William & Beverly

Had the alarm go off a couple of times and no phone call to check to see if something was wrong

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Ronald R Raney Yakima, WA

my main station battery is peeping and I cant get in to change the battery

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very sorry to hear that you have had issues with the panel and attempting to open it in order to access the battery. We would be more than happy to assist with this. You can contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or we do have many helpful articles on the Fluent Home help center webpage that may help to resolve this issue. Thank you!

Kevin

No incentives to build on existing features lack of communication

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kevin, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Wes

After installation you never see anyone unless you have trouble, no follow up.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Wes, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How may we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Ken Zahara

Have not had any alarms or have ever used another security provider

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ken, Thank you for the amazing review!! We enjoy hearing from our customers!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Susan Charles

Having to change our own batteries as seniors; alarm going off at 1:30 or 2:30 am; price going up

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Susan, I am sorry you had a bad experience! What can we do to resolve this for you? We would love to hear from you, please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Ken Badry

The phone app quit working ... tried calling to see about getting it rectified ... no results!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ken, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. What can I do to help turn this into a positive experience for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 29th, 2021

Korey

Do not trust them, nothing works, door bell camera. We will be buying our own security system

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We would love the opportunity to resolve this for you. Please give us a call at 855-238-4826 or send an email to [email protected] and we will be more than happy to take the appropriate action. Thank you!

Alan Bolton

Prompt call back on any security breaches.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Alan, Thank you for the amazing review!!! We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know what you love about Fluent!! Feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Peter

Lied to get me to sign up. Said that another alarm company was doing something, which they weren't.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Peter, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can we turn this into a positive for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Arthur

They are available for assistance when required.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We certainly do our best to be available to our customers. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Craig Nattrass Taber, AB

I was able to speak to a live representative who was very helpful. they continue to add more live representatives it would be great.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad that you had a positive experience when speaking with our agents. We thank you for your feedback as well. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jan. 19th, 2022

Travis Tucker

This home security system is the best. More options than Vivint, ADT and others providers.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Travis, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We love hearing what our customers enjoy!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Dec. 2nd, 2021

Melvin thomas

Tech support was good ,after 3 or 4 attempts I got a patient and knowledgeable person who solved my problem.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Melvin, Thank you for the amazing review! We love knowing you were able to get the assistance you wanted!! If you ever need us please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Kevin Rayls Las Vegas, NV

Dylan was extremely helpful and patient. Called back and reliable. Highly recommend

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Kevin, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what has made your experience with Fluent a 5 star worthy review!!! I will make sure Dylan gets kudos!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Ana Tafolla Minneapolis, MN

Don’t get contract with this company the service is bad . Customer service never help and they renew the contract with out asking you ande no body help you when you want to to cancel the bad service

Reply from Fluent Home

So sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. What can I do to make it right? Please feel free to call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to resolve this with you!

Terrence Wise Lithonia, GA

Friendly, knowledgeable with excellent customer service. It was a pleasure speaking with you

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Terrence for the amazing review! Love hearing that you enjoy our services!!!

Wanda Chiscolm Las Vegas, NV

I was having problems with my panel and doorbell. The technician, Brandon help me fix it .

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you Wanda for the amazing review!! I will pass Kudos on to Brandon!!! Thank you so much for being part of the Fluent family!!!!!

Angelina Bennetts Williams Lake, BC

They got my issue solved so quickly, awesome customer service and great results:)

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Angelina, Thank you for writing us a positive review! We are glad you had a great experience. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

Aug. 11th, 2021

Tanya Schooler Olds, AB

Always helpful when we call in for tech support and it’s not needed that often.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tanya, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Appreciate you taking the time to share what you value in what Fluent has to offer!!!

Nov. 4th, 2021

Barbara Robertson Cedar Hill, TX

I love fluent. The representative "Riley" that I spoke with today was courteous and very helpful.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Barbara! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Linda B Smoky Lake, AB

They’ve been excellent all around. Our service tech Riley was here yesterday, great service

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

Derrek Zadko Regina, SK

Bridgette answered all my questions in a very quick and professional manner I’m very satisfied

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Derrek! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Cathy tomko Carson City, NV

Excellent job. Christy did an excellent job helping me pay my bill. Very pleasant and professional.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Cathy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 1st, 2020

Dalain Regina, SK

Never on hold and they were to the point didn’t push any sales, didn’t push anything.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Dalain! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Stella Goll Bonner Springs, KS

I called to set up my new phone as a push device, and it was done quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Stella! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Martinus Vennings Edmonton, AB

I like how easy the system is to use and how I can control it remotely off my phone

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Martinus! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Samuel Rucker Fairburn, GA

I can't remember her name but the rep was very informative and helped me to resolve my concerns

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Samuel! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Rob Holt Whitecourt, AB

The company is generally easy to get a hold of, and very knowledgable of helping you through a problem.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for your review, Rob! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Val Sigmon Las Vegas, NV

My call with Briidgett was perfect. She answered all of my question s. She is very professional .

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Val! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Shane Thompson Carstairs, AB

The support is always fantastic, spoke with Bridgette today and problem is fixed in mere minutes

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Shane! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Craig Lawrence St Louis, MO

Michelle was very patient with me. She was very knowledgeable and helpful in solving my problems

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Craig! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Lucille dean Las Vegas, NV

The experience has been rotten through fluent but talking with Kasandra was excellent she under stood unlike any one else

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Lucille. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. If you could please give us a call at 855-238-4826, or send us an email with more details so that we can look into this further for you, that would be much appreciated! Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Lori Spruce Grove, AB

Great Customer Service. Bridgette handled my questions and request without any problems at all.

Reply from Fluent Home

Thanks so much for the review, Lori! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020