Fluent Security

6.5

Barbara Robertson Cedar Hill, TX

I love fluent. The representative "Riley" that I spoke with today was courteous and very helpful.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Barbara! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Linda B Smoky Lake, AB

They’ve been excellent all around. Our service tech Riley was here yesterday, great service

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

Derrek Zadko Regina, SK

Bridgette answered all my questions in a very quick and professional manner I’m very satisfied

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Derrek! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Cathy tomko Carson City, NV

Excellent job. Christy did an excellent job helping me pay my bill. Very pleasant and professional.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Cathy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 1st, 2020

Dalain Regina, SK

Never on hold and they were to the point didn’t push any sales, didn’t push anything.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Dalain! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Stella Goll Bonner Springs, KS

I called to set up my new phone as a push device, and it was done quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Stella! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Martinus Vennings Edmonton, AB

I like how easy the system is to use and how I can control it remotely off my phone

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Martinus! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Samuel Rucker Fairburn, GA

I can't remember her name but the rep was very informative and helped me to resolve my concerns

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Samuel! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Rob Holt Whitecourt, AB

The company is generally easy to get a hold of, and very knowledgable of helping you through a problem.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Rob! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Val Sigmon Las Vegas, NV

My call with Briidgett was perfect. She answered all of my question s. She is very professional .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Val! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Shane Thompson Carstairs, AB

The support is always fantastic, spoke with Bridgette today and problem is fixed in mere minutes

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Shane! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Craig Lawrence St Louis, MO

Michelle was very patient with me. She was very knowledgeable and helpful in solving my problems

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Craig! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Lucille dean Las Vegas, NV

The experience has been rotten through fluent but talking with Kasandra was excellent she under stood unlike any one else

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Lucille. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. If you could please give us a call at 855-238-4826, or send us an email with more details so that we can look into this further for you, that would be much appreciated! Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Lori Spruce Grove, AB

Great Customer Service. Bridgette handled my questions and request without any problems at all.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Lori! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Cindy Noreau Salt Lake City, UT

Christy was so awesome in finding and answering questions I had. Thank you so very much!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Cindy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

V Rios Los Angeles, CA

No matter the issue they are always helpful. And they take the time to figure out the issue .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Earl Ducharme Dawson Creek, BC

I like Christy she was excellent agent ,her service was impeccable. If only there were more like her I wouldn't hang up on telecommuters.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Terri Red Deer, AB

Response was fast and knew what to do right away with my panel. Bridgette was very helpful

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Terri! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything, and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jessica Shelton Minneapolis, MN

The lady charity was fantastic and made sure I understood everything before ending the call

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Jessica! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

RCHJ JONES Decatur, GA

Great customer service from Cherish, she was great in setting me up with online app

Danielle Gale Red Deer, AB

Bridgette was very helpful today and quickly and efficiently answered all of my questions.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Danielle! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Natalie Lawson , ON

Very friendly people working. Shorter wait times than expected. Would reccommend.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Natalie! We truly love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Blair Buchholtz Innisfail, AB

Kasandra was extremely helpful and very professional, she was a pleasure to work with!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Blair! That is so great to hear about Kasandra! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything, and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathryn Holmes Saskatoon, SK

Kasandra was very helpful and made sure all of my needs were resolved before she hung up.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kathryn! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kari Munk American Fork, UT

The representative I spoke with was exceptional. She was knowledgeable, prompt and positive.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kari! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 1st, 2020

Brian Conrad Omaha, NE

I love the concise and helpful costumer service you receive when you call for help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Brian! We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience! We strive to provide World Class Service to all of our Fluent Customers! If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call us at 855-238-4826. Have a great day!

Mar. 11th, 2020

Brandon Mansell Portage la Prairie, MB

Diya was wonderful to deal with today. Friendly, informative and right to the point! Love fluent!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Feb. 25th, 2020

sherry smeltzer Lethbridge, AB

michelle was fantastic in helping me solve the problem with logging in to my phone

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Sherry! Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Eugene

Nothing but headaches. Honestly the worst company I have ever dealt with. Make sure folks you really look into them and look at other company’s that will keep your place and you safe. Not about there money!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hey Eugene, We were unable to locate your file, but would like to understand your review a bit more. Please contact us by emailing Thank you!

Feb. 18th, 2020

BHill Romer Omaha, NE

My alarm service has ben excellent so far. I really like the equipment, and it costs less than ADT.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Bhill Romer, thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Patricia Canfiels Las Vegas, NV

My system is down more then it is working! They send incompetent techs who leave your peppery in worse shape then before the worked on it! Takes forever to get someone to service the equipment! Do not recommend!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Patricia - Thank you for your review! Fluent has recently discovered . We are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, contact us at 855.238.4826.

Chad graves Owensboro, KY

Nothing works properly. Our cameras don't work at all.

Liz Dombard Columbus, OH

Have terrible, consumer unfriendly contracts

Larry Craft Columbus, OH

Your customer service and support are poor.

Dalton Roska

Don't answer their phones. Keep you on hold for hours

Diane Dixson Spokane, WA

Poor customer service and they lied to me about my contact.

TREVOR BAKER

Terrible product knowledge - sold me a white elephant

Kevin

Poor equipment, poor customer service, expensive

rob Shelby, MT

Horrible system and impossible to get off contract.

Arnold Wiens

Some of the phone personnel are hard to understand.

Denise

No call back have items that don't work half the time

Christy Dewalt

Poor billing practices, little attention to clients

Mark Jessop

It’s junk never worked properly I hate it it sucks

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Greg

Overpriced, zero customer support, rude customer service

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. If you had a specific incident with an agent, we would be more than happy to discuss this with you directly and take the appropriate action to ensure this is not the case going forward. Please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Brett Harasiuk

Horrible service and not willing to work with you

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We certainly do the best we can to work with our customers, however we are required to follow the stipulations outlined in the signed agreement. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected]

Oct. 7th, 2021

Don

Really difficult to talk to and get things resolved

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We would love the opportunity to address any issues that you have had. We have a few forms of contact for customers, the phone number to reach us is 855-238-4826 or you may email us at [email protected] We would be more than happy to take care of any questions or concerns that you have. Thank you!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Allen Larmand

Sucks, needs servicing, no one to service the system.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Elaine Zachkewich

Very poor customer service when the system fails

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Elaine, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Seldom use system. It's more problematic than useful

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to make this correct for you. Please give us a call at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Melinda Simon Dallas, TX

BEWARE!! There is A WRITTEN Thirty Day Notice to end contract or it will be restarted for a least another year

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Melinda. I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you!!!