Fluent Security

6.5

Martha. Butler Topeka, KS

I was lucky to have Isabella visit with me. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Thank you again

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Martha! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

ronaldo olivares Regina, SK

Customer service representative that i spoke to was very helpful and she sounds like she’s enjoying what she doing.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Ronaldo! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

LaShawnda Williams Akron, OH

I've had troubles and wished I hadn't had to go through all the troubles to have it corrected. Bridgett was very helpful today and cordial.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, LaShawnda! It's always great to get feedback on how we can improve. We are sorry to hear that you had troubles on your account, but please don't hesitate to give us a call at 855.238.4826 if there is anything else we can help you with! Thank you.

May. 1st, 2020

Chris Sawchuk Nipawin, SK

Quick and reliable costumer service! Also the security app makes monitoring my house while I'm away effortless

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Chris! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Ross Fort McMurray, AB

Bridgette was very patient with me, and worked through the problem until we reached a satisfactory conclusion. Kudos!!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Ross! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Damian Fort McMurray, AB

Wyleen was great very friendly and helpful. The call was quick and painless. Much easier than Vivant.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Damian! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Kyle Britton Montreal, QC

Excellent customer service from Becky. She listened and responded with solutions to our company’s problems! A+

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kyle! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Susan Penske Norcross, GA

I needed to ask a question concerning a SMS message from Fluent. She helped me quickly. Her name was Bridgette

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Susan! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Bobby Yakima, WA

Good is they help you trouble shoot when something is wrong Bad is I don't know what time my next app is just the day. Feels like the cable guys

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 15th, 2020

Rw19 Grande Prairie, AB

Kasandra was super nice and really quick to resolve my issue. Have had no issues with fluent in my tenure.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 15th, 2020

Amy Bonney Brantford, ON

Made a huge mistake signing up for this company ! You will be stuck in a contract even though it is over ,quality isnt good ,poor customer service when theres a problem, the man who hooked up the camereas lied and said they were fluents ( i have no idea who has been watching my house).

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Amy, We've reviewed your file and noted that your account was originally set up by an Authorized Fluent Dealer. Our records show that our office swiftly handles any issues that came up since October 2017. You agreed to renew your agreement term, and it wasn't until a service appointment in February that you requested to cancel your services. Our records indicate that we have provided several solutions, none of which you deem acceptable. Please feel free to contact us should you change your position.

Apr. 6th, 2020

CMDOAKES Dayton, OH

The customer service representative I talked too today was extremely, nice and helpful I appreciated her time

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 8th, 2020

Connie Whitecourt, AB

I called in and Mitchell was very patient and kind. Very easy to talk to and corrected my problems! I thank her .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Connie! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Always feel free to give us a call should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 1st, 2020

Jonathan Walker Surrey, BC

These sales people are persistent pests. pretty much have to threaten them to get out of the door way. Their equipment isn't worth their fees or contract, and trying to cancel with them is expensive. Around $3000. Don't listen to sales people, don't sign contracts. Do your home work and hopefully find a honest provider.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jonathan, we are sorry to hear you aren't having a great experience! Please give us a call at 855-238-4826, we would be happy to address your issues and find a resolution for you.

Mar. 17th, 2020

Taylor Amerongen Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Helpful, quick to answer my questions, troubleshooting took no time at all. Great experience with customer service!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 13th, 2020

Jackie Pitman Saskatoon, SK

The lady who helped me was very courteous and helpful. She pinpointed the problem and I was able to fix it myself.

Feb. 27th, 2020

Carlene W. Queen Creek, AZ

They are one of the most dishonest and lowest quality of customer service company, I have ever been in contact with. One of my biggest regret ever, is doing business with them. They do not return phone calls or respond to customer complaints, even through the Better Business Bureau. Please do your research before signing up with them.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Carlene, I have located your file and see that we addressed your concerns through the BBB and Consumer Affairs. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at

Feb. 18th, 2020

fluent_system Lehi, UT

Great system and service! Love that I can control everything from anywhere and really helps me manage my home!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for the review! Fluent recently discovered w so we're working our way through these reviews. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Amy

After hours service is beyond disrespectful and rude. There is only one person answering and will not help you if the on call technician does not answer their phone and reiterates the exact same line "i am sorry i cannot help you" and "there is nothing i can do"

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Amy - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Worthington

Fluent uses high pressure sales to get me to switch companies I am now paying $13 more per month. The system does not work well, I have a constant notification that they will only fix if I pay to have someone come out. Not well maintained, over priced and will not allow cancellation. Very unhappy with this company in every possible way

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi thee - Thank you for your review! Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, contact us at 855.238.4826.

Bill Lewchuk

Worst customer service I have ever seen. Alarm system does not work. They want to trouble shoot over the phone. Not paying them to pull my system apart and fix it myself. They book appts to come to fix it and just don't show up. Would not rcommend this company to anyone.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Bill, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the delay in responding. Fluent has recently discovered and we are working through our reviews. Should you need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

K Ogden, UT

Do not use this company! Prices and contract not disclosed, I can tell you that you will be roped into a 5 year contract for equipment that never works. Doorbell sensor goes off 10 minutes after the person is in my house. Driveway cameras that never work. What a joke. Find another company!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi K, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the delay in responding. Fluent has recently discovered and we are working through our reviews. Should you need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Marjorie Steffen Farmington, NM

I have had panels replaced 5 times. I haven't had service for 3 weeks. They don't return calls when they say they will. I even wrote to the president of Fluent and no response. I am so stressed out over this companies' lousy service I may have a stroke. I want out of my contact. I have contacted a lawyer. That's how aweful this company is!!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Marjorie - thank you for your feedback. Fluent recently discovered and we are working through our reviews so we apologize for the delay. Please contact our office at 855.238.4826 for further assistance.

Dennis Smith Richmond, IN

Been with them two years not a call at all.

Leanne Leroux

Poor location service, security panel is poor. Batteries don’t last.

Rebecca Williams London, OH

I didn't sign up for a second term but can't get out of it.

Tammie

I felt pressured into the system and it has never worked properly.

Emily

Getting expensive and hardly use it since Covid.

Cheryl Teeuwsen

Half the time my equipment doesn’t work no one answers when I try to contact

Karl and Deonna Robinson Jackson, MS

I have another security company and Fluent will not stop billing me.

Leigh-Anne

It's pretty hard to find someone to come on service calls.

Sam Bahler

Poor response to problem did not fix issue still unresolved

Dianne

Lack of service. Called 4 times for tech support and never got thru.

Kerry Gladstone

Don’t have landline anymore do system is useless and won’t cancel contract

Jacqui Molyneux

Hard to get a hold of and equipment isn’t user friendly

Terry Yarnell

System does not work, is not reliable and customer service is bad

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Terry, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Jen

Too expensive for next to no equipment, not happy with the product or service

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We would be more than happy to discuss this with you further and assist in any way that we can. If you would like to speak with us, please feel free to contact us by phone at 855-238-4826 or by email at [email protected] Thank you!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Christy

The system has not been working properly for 3-4 years

Oct. 12th, 2021

Roger Devall

They don't update to today's standards for what we pay monthly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Roger, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn your experience into a positive! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Oct. 14th, 2021

C Hamar

They have horrible customer service. Have tried to cancel multiple times.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello C, I am so sorry you had a bad experience, How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Paul

not good technical advise about services when calling in

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry to hear that it was not a good one. We would love the opportunity to address this with you. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we would be more than happy to take care of an questions or concerns that you have. Thank you!

Jeannine Gauthier

We be had this security system and NO ONE Has been here to check things out,

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We can understand the want for a service check. Though we rarely send an onsite technician to check in on the equipment, as a security system the entire system is monitored for issues and will alert you and the monitoring center if something is needed. If you have had issues with your equipment we ask that you please contact us at 855-238-4826 and we will be more than happy to address the issues. Thank you!

MB

Nobody answers the phone...always a 6 hour wait for a return call

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello MB, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Gillian Cousins

I find the system we have, the batteries die quite fast

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Gillian, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How may we correct this for you? Please call 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Brian Becker

System not functional, unable to communicate with home office.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Gary Owen

contacting them is very difficult, I hate calling them

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry that you have had difficulty with reaching us. In order to reach our friendly customer loyalty team, please call 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to assist with any issues or questions that you may have. Thank you!

Doris Stapleton

What sort of a company talks a widow in her late 80s to sign a 6 year contract?

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. We would love to discuss this with you further and address any issues that you have been having with your service. Please give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Dianne M Lefebvre

Can not get ahold of anyone. have tried calling several times

Apr. 7th, 2021

Greg Lilley

No customer service - no follow through No service no service no service

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It appears you have sense spoken with our friendly customer loyalty team and that the issue has been addressed. If you have had any further issues, please dont hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to address these as well. Thank you!

Sep. 28th, 2021

Christina Larsen Vancouver, WA

The young lady, Mohsima, who helped me was patient and very helpful

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Christina, Thank you for the 5 star review! We love hearing our staff was helpful and patient. We will make sure Mohsima receives kudos! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!

Sep. 24th, 2021