Fluent Security

6.7

Gayle Bailey Topeka, KS

Just called today. Got a different phone. She totally talked me thru it with ease. Gives me peace mind knowing our home is secure with this app.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Gayle! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Florence Boucher Tangent, AB

Very efficient service. The tech I had was very good, walked me through my issue and verified this with me . Great customer service

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Florence! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

Norma Knight Airdrie, AB

Michelle was very helpful in helping me to reset my doorbell camera. Very patient and understanding! Thank you 😊😊

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Norma! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

linda mclaughlin Charlottetown, PE

Very efficient and quick service. Very pleasant staff. Michelle looked after me today and am very pleased with her service and kind caring attitude.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Steven gathercolei Hobbema, AB

Thanks Diya for your courteous service when battery failed in control panel . That beeping continuously was getting annoying

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Steven! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Dalton Nelson Grande Cache, AB

Customer service is always very friendly, I've used fluent as my home security system for over 5 years. Always been great to deal with.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Dalton! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Sheldon Frocklage Maple Creek, SK

Christy helped us with resetting the username and password for our account. She answered all her questions and was extremely helpful.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Sheldon! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Shelia Johnson Shreveport, LA

I like the great customer service. They always help me with any problems I have. Michelle was great with helping me with my bill today.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Shelia! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 22nd, 2020

Arron Miller Saskatoon, SK

The features of the system is what I was looking for. Any time I have had to use support they have been very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Arron! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Adam Schafer Calgary, AB

Today I had a matter that was handled by Bridgette and she did a great job. Thanks Bridgette and Fluent for the great work.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Adam! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

T M Edmonton, AB

I spoke with Bridgette this morning to sort out an issue. She was polite and solved my problem right away. Fluent has always been great with us.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

George Wesley Stettler, AB

Called to take care of a problem. Representative was very helpful and was able to solve the problem. Great service and happy with company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, George! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

BoswellHome Decatur, GA

The representatives are always so responsive. It’s noticeably different from any other customer service reps I speak with.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you so much for your review! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sheron Spencer Denver, CO

I love Fluent, they take care of my home, n friendly service, always answering my questions friendly. Bridgette is friendly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Sheron! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Honeida Funes Las Vegas, NV

Your fluent personnel, she was wonderful. She helped me with all my questions, was very nice and we go my issue resolved as best as possible.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Honeida! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Peter Lewis Red Deer, AB

Bridgette was extremely helpful. Walked me through all my issues with ease. Her knowledge of the system was exceptional.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Peter! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

SPC Tucson, AZ

Chatted with the service rep Jasmine, and she was very helpful. Was able to AZ answer my questions and got me the help I needed very quickly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

duan boheng Edmonton, AB

just had conversation with Kasandra. She is very kind and friendly. Fixed all my problems in 5 mins. the best experience I had ever

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Duan! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Flossie Crowe Noblesville, IN

Very little wait time. Sarah was courteous, efficient and friendly. Responded quickly with assistance. Appreciated her help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Flossie! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Donnie Smith Tampa, FL

Concise friendly timely billing prompt very accurate and handling my account customer representatives professional courteous always been friendly never had an issue.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Donnie, We are very happy to hear you've had such a great experience! We strive to provide world-class customer service to all of our amazing Fluent customers! Please reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns at 855-238-4826. Thank you for being a part of Fluent, Have a great rest of your day!

Mar. 5th, 2020

Lisa Lithonia, GA

I live in Lithonia Georgia. Someone came to my home while I was about to leave and came back. The bottom line is that I was told I signed a 5 year contract (which a contract never was talked about). Basically with doing the math I’m STUCK with a 5 year contract paying 62.00 a month. ($3720 total over time). So yes I’m STUCK in a BS contract. I told them they are holding me captive for 5 years. Advise to you go to Home Depot or Lowe’s and install your own alarm. SMH 🤦🏽‍♀️ I went from paying $110.00 a year to a mess. NEVER AGAIN.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hey Lisa, we located your account, and want to see how we can assist you. You've got some awesome features on your system and we want you to be able to take advantage of those. We see that you left some positive reviews in the past on Google and the BBB page a while back, and would love to see one here too! We'll reach out shortly to see how things are going and if we can be of any assistance!

Eloise Jenkins Columbus, OH

Do not switch to this company!! They are unethical and tell lies about buying out Brinks and other security companies. The salesman, Michael M stopped by my house, unannounced with a high-pressure sales pitch, based on lies. They did not cancel the other company, so I was double billed for 3 months. The technician just cut the other company’s lines. Now I have to take legal action to get out of a 5 year contract. They are preying on the elderly!! Beware!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Eloise, we are so sorry to hear about any miscommunications that may have occurred at the time of sale. It does appear that your representative adjusted your pricing, and offered to reimburse you for any double billing that may have occurred as well. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Rhonda Kaziechko

DO NOT waste your money on this company worst company I have ever dealt with. Put Fluent Security in Aug in 2 different homes and security has not worked at the one home since I've got it. I've done nothing but fight with these guys I've talked to 3 different MANAGERS and nothing. They are BRUTAL. All i get is ma'am please pay your account but lets not fix whats wrong. Why should i pay for something that has not worked since day one but i do i have been paying every month cause it my credit not theres. WORST company ever . DONOT get pulled in like the rest of us suckers did

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Rhonda, We are sorry to see that things started off rocky. I have reviewed your file and it seems there were some recent items that came up as well. I'm going to have a member of our tech support team reach out, and ensure we have resolved your technical issues. I also want to confirm that your account credits have been applied on our end as well. Thanks for your patience!

Javone Nurse Ellenwood, GA

I am so glad I read the reviews. The rep came to my home and said he is a tech servicing the old Vivint systems. I no longer used my vivint systems and he said he would get it back running and I would no longer owe Vivint and can start over with a plan with them. I could not get a understanding of what he was trying to do, so I told him to come back in 30 minutes and googled the company. Lord I see now he was about to switch me to a whole new company’s system!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Javone, We do have a lot of clients switching to Fluent from Vivint, however our employees are always dressed in a Fluent uniform, with an ID badge. If you'd like to discuss your encounter further, please contact us at Thank you!

Lonnie Velasquez Nampa, ID

I would give this negative stars! Do not give any of their reps any info! They run a hard inquiry on your credit! Doesn't help when you're working to improve your credit to buy a house! So pissed off that they didn't disclose the fact that they would run a credit check just to give you a quote! Definitely finding a different security company when I buy my house! Don't believe the reviews the reps pull up to show you on their phones. Do your own research. Still pissed about that credit check a month later!

Reply from Fluent Security

We are sorry to hear that Lonnie. It looks like you were approached by an authorized Fluent dealer. I am happy to report that we have made some software changes to prevent this type of scenario from occurring. Please contact us at and we'd be happy to work with you to remove the errant inquiry from your credit file. Thank you!

Unknown USER

If I could give this company zero stars I would. Do yourself a favor.. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS GARBAGE COMPANY!! The customer service is HORRIBLE. The equipment, HORRIBLE. The door bell camera is ran through a phone call. If you are on a call it wont work. If the door bell is pushed, it takes a few minutes to even connect. When I'm at work, I cant even see any of my cameras, they wont connect. Yet, they say its my wifi. Well Vivint did NOT have this issue. EVERYONE at my work is with Vivint and they can connect just fine. PLEASE, don't make the same mistake as many of us. DONT SIGN UP!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello, Unfortunately, your profile is "unknown" but we'd be happy to assist you if you contact . Our doorbell cameras operate on WiFi, and it sounds like a DSL switch may need to be installed as well. Please let us know how we can help!

Patricia

No one living in the premises and I tried to cancel. It is not being used and there is nothing of value in the house. They will insist on me paying for the entire 36 months which is over two thousand dollars. I am working through my bank to stop payment. They told me to move it from Sask. to Ab with me. I have security here for half the price, why then would I move it.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hey Patricia, we are sorry to hear you are dissatisfied. We were unable to locate your file, but we'd love to discuss why we ask our clients to commit for a certain time frame, and find a solution for your situation. Please shoot an email to and we'd be happy to help.

S.W.

This company is a door to door swindler. The trick is they tell you that you have 30 days to change your mind but then they put at least one sticky tape door sensor on your house which they fail to tell you nullifies the 30-day return option. Once they put one stupid sticky sensor on your door it is considered "installed product" and you no longer can opt out when you realize you have been scammed.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi S. Woodman - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Zach Austin, TX

App works good, but don't get this service. They claim to be all over the US but that's not true. I moved to Austin and it took them over a month to get a 3rd party contractor to set it up. I was without service that whole time. They also lock you in to a 5 year contract with absurd cancellation fee. After 20+ months I tried to cancel because I was moving in with a roommate after divorce and they wanted to charge me 80% of my remaining contract which was over $2,500!!!! Criminals!!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Zach - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Trevor Stinson

Horrible company. READ THE CONTRACT AND DONT LISTEN TO SALES REP. I was told something VERY different by the sales person than what I actually signed. Make sure you have everything in writing and don’t answer ANYTHING on the phone unless totally clear in the contract. Long contracts, poor equipment, terrible customer service and an 80% of remaining contract cancellation fee! Don’t make the same mistake I did and stay clear of this company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Trevor - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Colleen McCullough

Terrible company. Discriminated against my elderly folks, got my 89 year mother to sign a 5 year contract. As well, they violated private property with a sign clearly stating " no soliciting" for this purpose, in a seniors village. Over 30 emails sent, phone calls, attempts. Very poor business, and customer service. Cannot make headway with this company. I would recommend to never sign anything with this company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Colleen- thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Rena Rio Rancho, NM

I was told that I was signing up for a two year contract, two years later I'm ready to cancel the contract because the cameras ( main reason for getting the system) are worthless. I'm told that I signed a 60 month contract. Ridiculous!! I asked how much it would be to buy out of it, and they want a ridiculous amount of $2600. The equipment they installed in my home isn't even worth $500. Stay away!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Rena - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

M. Mack Douglasville, GA

I would STRONGLY suggest that if anyone from this company contacts You, do NOT sign up with this company. Initially I had several call backs concerning faulty equipment. My last issue has lasted more than 11 days...customer "service" is HORRIBLE! They are 'novice" at best! It's NOT worth the headache and if I could I would rate Fluent a -5! Stay away from this company, its NOT worth it.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi M.Mack - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Tak Houston, TX

Terrible experience. The tech came and installed the product and none of the products worked. We called tech support/customer service who could not resolve this issue. We asked if we could cancel but we couldn't and were committed to a 42 month contract. We are now stuck with a security system that does not work paying $50 for the next 40 months. Please do yourself a favor and not sign up for this awful company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Tak- Thank you for your review! Fluent has recently discovered . We are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, contact us at 855.238.4826.

paul wolfe Kansas City, MO

The sales person knocked on the door and said they were not selling anything, just trying to save me some money on my adt bill. Door was clearly marked no soliciting. They purposely lied to gain entry to my home. They give a 3 day cancellation agreement and on day 4 will not help you at all. you are locked into a 5 year contract that you don't want and they have stolen your adt equipment. Power was hooked up on an extension cord in basement and left on floor, open access to water and a fire hazard!!!!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the delay in responding. Fluent has recently discovered and we are working through our reviews. Should you need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Michael McGrath

I am locked into a 60 month contract. They came to my door at night and within minutes I had their system and was writing a letter to my current company ADT telling them to never contact me again. They left no paperwork, including a copy of the contract I had signed. When I switched over to Xfinity to get a much better deal, I called Fluent and was informed of the 60 month contract. Then they sent me a copy of the contract and sort of apologized for not giving me one over two years ago.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the delay in responding. Fluent has recently discovered and we are working through our reviews. Should you need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Ireen

This is the worst alarm system company ever! I don't even think it deserved my 1 star! They could not even refund me for cameras since everything wad off wireless internet, however where I live we could only get satellite so the alarm system did not work as well.. when explained this to agents their answer was "nothing they could do". The customer service is rude and unfriendly and not helpful. We will never recommend this company to anyone.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Ireen, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the delay in responding. Fluent has recently discovered and we are working through our reviews. Should you need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Charline Cobbs Topeka, KS

I had a individual from Fluent Security contact me about switching my service. He was very rude and scary. After his pitch and I stated that I would like to think about it, his remark was "what's there to think about, the only problem I see you have is with me." I was shocked and knew at that moment I could be in danger. His whole attitude changed. He had the Fluent shirt on and information for the presentation. When I asked for his business card was when he made the personal remark.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Charline, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the delay in responding. Fluent has recently discovered and we are working through our reviews. Should you need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Jamel Burgess Topeka, KS

Customer service is very helpful when you need to talk out an issue.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you Jamel for the awesome review!! Appreciate knowing our staff is helpful!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Chris Wright Calgary, AB

Handled my question well and in a great manner

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Chris thank you for the amazing review. We would like to thank you as well for being part of the Fluent family!!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Rick Joyall

Our door keypad stopped working and we had to install the new one ourselves and had to pay for it

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Rick, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Nov. 4th, 2021

Derek & Lori

To arm or unarm from your phone it’s hit and miss a lot.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Derek and Lori, I am sorry you both had a bad experience, How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Dana

Our doorbell camera always is out, we have to keep resetting it.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Dana, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to troubleshoot the issues you having with your doorbell camera! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Evelyn

They are hard to reach and have no idea what is going on with their system

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Evelyn, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience fro you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

John Hutchinson

Poor service system has been shut down for a few months and nobody even checked on it

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello John, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you ? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Susan

Faulty sensors often fall off, long wait for service

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Susan, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to help troubleshoot your sensor issues. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from yo!!!

Anita

Fair, good quality system, feel safe and secure

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Anita, Thank you for your review! Appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share what you like about Fluent!!!

Penny

Not happy with the thermostat but that’s just me.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Penny, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Raymond Steele

They don't listen, you can phone in numerous times with complaints and they do nothing.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Raymond, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? We would love to hear from you! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Dawn

Feel we are paying too much for our service

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Dawn, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to discuss your account with you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!