Fluent Security

6.5

Ross Fort McMurray, AB

Bridgette was very patient with me, and worked through the problem until we reached a satisfactory conclusion. Kudos!!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Ross! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Damian Fort McMurray, AB

Wyleen was great very friendly and helpful. The call was quick and painless. Much easier than Vivant.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Damian! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kyle Britton Montreal, QC

Excellent customer service from Becky. She listened and responded with solutions to our company’s problems! A+

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kyle! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Susan Penske Norcross, GA

I needed to ask a question concerning a SMS message from Fluent. She helped me quickly. Her name was Bridgette

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Susan! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Bobby Yakima, WA

Good is they help you trouble shoot when something is wrong Bad is I don't know what time my next app is just the day. Feels like the cable guys

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Rw19 Grande Prairie, AB

Kasandra was super nice and really quick to resolve my issue. Have had no issues with fluent in my tenure.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Amy Bonney Brantford, ON

Made a huge mistake signing up for this company ! You will be stuck in a contract even though it is over ,quality isnt good ,poor customer service when theres a problem, the man who hooked up the camereas lied and said they were fluents ( i have no idea who has been watching my house).

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Amy, We've reviewed your file and noted that your account was originally set up by an Authorized Fluent Dealer. Our records show that our office swiftly handles any issues that came up since October 2017. You agreed to renew your agreement term, and it wasn't until a service appointment in February that you requested to cancel your services. Our records indicate that we have provided several solutions, none of which you deem acceptable. Please feel free to contact us should you change your position.

Apr. 6th, 2020

CMDOAKES Dayton, OH

The customer service representative I talked too today was extremely, nice and helpful I appreciated her time

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Connie Whitecourt, AB

I called in and Mitchell was very patient and kind. Very easy to talk to and corrected my problems! I thank her .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Connie! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Always feel free to give us a call should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 1st, 2020

Jonathan Walker Surrey, BC

These sales people are persistent pests. pretty much have to threaten them to get out of the door way. Their equipment isn't worth their fees or contract, and trying to cancel with them is expensive. Around $3000. Don't listen to sales people, don't sign contracts. Do your home work and hopefully find a honest provider.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Jonathan, we are sorry to hear you aren't having a great experience! Please give us a call at 855-238-4826, we would be happy to address your issues and find a resolution for you.

Mar. 17th, 2020

Taylor Amerongen Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Helpful, quick to answer my questions, troubleshooting took no time at all. Great experience with customer service!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 13th, 2020

Jackie Pitman Saskatoon, SK

The lady who helped me was very courteous and helpful. She pinpointed the problem and I was able to fix it myself.

Feb. 27th, 2020

Carlene W. Queen Creek, AZ

They are one of the most dishonest and lowest quality of customer service company, I have ever been in contact with. One of my biggest regret ever, is doing business with them. They do not return phone calls or respond to customer complaints, even through the Better Business Bureau. Please do your research before signing up with them.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Carlene, I have located your file and see that we addressed your concerns through the BBB and Consumer Affairs. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at

Feb. 18th, 2020

fluent_system Lehi, UT

Great system and service! Love that I can control everything from anywhere and really helps me manage my home!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for the review! Fluent recently discovered w so we're working our way through these reviews. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Amy

After hours service is beyond disrespectful and rude. There is only one person answering and will not help you if the on call technician does not answer their phone and reiterates the exact same line "i am sorry i cannot help you" and "there is nothing i can do"

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Amy - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Worthington

Fluent uses high pressure sales to get me to switch companies I am now paying $13 more per month. The system does not work well, I have a constant notification that they will only fix if I pay to have someone come out. Not well maintained, over priced and will not allow cancellation. Very unhappy with this company in every possible way

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi thee - Thank you for your review! Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, contact us at 855.238.4826.

Bill Lewchuk

Worst customer service I have ever seen. Alarm system does not work. They want to trouble shoot over the phone. Not paying them to pull my system apart and fix it myself. They book appts to come to fix it and just don't show up. Would not rcommend this company to anyone.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Bill, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the delay in responding. Fluent has recently discovered and we are working through our reviews. Should you need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

K Ogden, UT

Do not use this company! Prices and contract not disclosed, I can tell you that you will be roped into a 5 year contract for equipment that never works. Doorbell sensor goes off 10 minutes after the person is in my house. Driveway cameras that never work. What a joke. Find another company!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi K, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the delay in responding. Fluent has recently discovered and we are working through our reviews. Should you need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Marjorie Steffen Farmington, NM

I have had panels replaced 5 times. I haven't had service for 3 weeks. They don't return calls when they say they will. I even wrote to the president of Fluent and no response. I am so stressed out over this companies' lousy service I may have a stroke. I want out of my contact. I have contacted a lawyer. That's how aweful this company is!!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Marjorie - thank you for your feedback. Fluent recently discovered and we are working through our reviews so we apologize for the delay. Please contact our office at 855.238.4826 for further assistance.

Melinda Simon Dallas, TX

BEWARE!! There is A WRITTEN Thirty Day Notice to end contract or it will be restarted for a least another year

Lerma Scarborough, ON

The system is user friendly, tech support is awesome,

Miller Huntington, WV

Got our old system back on with Fluent. Great company, love the cameras!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Miller! We love always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Oct. 9th, 2020

Danielle D Red Deer, AB

Meisha was very knowledgable and professional with a winning attitude !

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Danielle! It's always so great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Barbara Robertson Cedar Hill, TX

I love fluent. The representative "Riley" that I spoke with today was courteous and very helpful.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Barbara! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Linda B Smoky Lake, AB

They’ve been excellent all around. Our service tech Riley was here yesterday, great service

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

Derrek Zadko Regina, SK

Bridgette answered all my questions in a very quick and professional manner I’m very satisfied

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Derrek! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Cathy tomko Carson City, NV

Excellent job. Christy did an excellent job helping me pay my bill. Very pleasant and professional.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Cathy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 1st, 2020

Dalain Regina, SK

Never on hold and they were to the point didn’t push any sales, didn’t push anything.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Dalain! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Stella Goll Bonner Springs, KS

I called to set up my new phone as a push device, and it was done quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Stella! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Martinus Vennings Edmonton, AB

I like how easy the system is to use and how I can control it remotely off my phone

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Martinus! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Samuel Rucker Fairburn, GA

I can't remember her name but the rep was very informative and helped me to resolve my concerns

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Samuel! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Rob Holt Whitecourt, AB

The company is generally easy to get a hold of, and very knowledgable of helping you through a problem.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Rob! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Val Sigmon Las Vegas, NV

My call with Briidgett was perfect. She answered all of my question s. She is very professional .

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Val! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Shane Thompson Carstairs, AB

The support is always fantastic, spoke with Bridgette today and problem is fixed in mere minutes

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Shane! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Craig Lawrence St Louis, MO

Michelle was very patient with me. She was very knowledgeable and helpful in solving my problems

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Craig! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Lucille dean Las Vegas, NV

The experience has been rotten through fluent but talking with Kasandra was excellent she under stood unlike any one else

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Lucille. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. If you could please give us a call at 855-238-4826, or send us an email with more details so that we can look into this further for you, that would be much appreciated! Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Lori Spruce Grove, AB

Great Customer Service. Bridgette handled my questions and request without any problems at all.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Lori! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Cindy Noreau Salt Lake City, UT

Christy was so awesome in finding and answering questions I had. Thank you so very much!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Cindy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

V Rios Los Angeles, CA

No matter the issue they are always helpful. And they take the time to figure out the issue .

Earl Ducharme Dawson Creek, BC

I like Christy she was excellent agent ,her service was impeccable. If only there were more like her I wouldn't hang up on telecommuters.

Terri Red Deer, AB

Response was fast and knew what to do right away with my panel. Bridgette was very helpful

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Terri! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything, and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jessica Shelton Minneapolis, MN

The lady charity was fantastic and made sure I understood everything before ending the call

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Jessica! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

RCHJ JONES Decatur, GA

Great customer service from Cherish, she was great in setting me up with online app

Danielle Gale Red Deer, AB

Bridgette was very helpful today and quickly and efficiently answered all of my questions.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Danielle! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Natalie Lawson , ON

Very friendly people working. Shorter wait times than expected. Would reccommend.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Natalie! We truly love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Blair Buchholtz Innisfail, AB

Kasandra was extremely helpful and very professional, she was a pleasure to work with!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Blair! That is so great to hear about Kasandra! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything, and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kathryn Holmes Saskatoon, SK

Kasandra was very helpful and made sure all of my needs were resolved before she hung up.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kathryn! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kari Munk American Fork, UT

The representative I spoke with was exceptional. She was knowledgeable, prompt and positive.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kari! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 1st, 2020

Brian Conrad Omaha, NE

I love the concise and helpful costumer service you receive when you call for help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Brian! We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience! We strive to provide World Class Service to all of our Fluent Customers! If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call us at 855-238-4826. Have a great day!

Mar. 11th, 2020

Brandon Mansell Portage la Prairie, MB

Diya was wonderful to deal with today. Friendly, informative and right to the point! Love fluent!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Feb. 25th, 2020