Fluent Security

6.6

Dana

Our doorbell camera always is out, we have to keep resetting it.

Susan

Faulty sensors often fall off, long wait for service

Anita

Fair, good quality system, feel safe and secure

Gwen Dziwinsky

I find it hard to remember how to operate it. My husband has dementia and can't use tech stuff.

Dawn

Feel we are paying too much for our service

Christine

Low customer service, didn’t explain to us that we were locked into a contract

William Youngs Toledo, OH

Awful customer service, no one ever calls you back. Takes advantage of sick elderly.

Raymond Steele

They don't listen, you can phone in numerous times with complaints and they do nothing.

Correen

I seem to have a lot of battery problems and they are very expensive.

Jerry Wirsta

They don't up keep the equipment you have.

Mike

Alarm goes off but sometimes no one call to find out if all is good

Very poor customer service, poor installers, high pressure salesman and overly expensive

Dave

Nothing special, other companies have better prices with better technology

Aleshia

They're a bit shady when it comes to upgrades and renewals

Trevor

Hard to contact for service - I have to pay for service tech to fix their errors

Betty Szmyrko

Not satisfied with camera service, unable to use more than 1 camera

Rosie Snyder

They never stop in to see your business had to buy batteries for the system

Glenda McNeilly

For what we pay I really don’t get anything and I had resigned my contract

I had trouble with the system in December and it wasn’t resolved till in late February

Greg Klein

They billed for close to a year, but weren’t even monitoring us. Still paid full

Vicky Doucette

Can’t get a hold of anyone for maintenance.

Dakota Montgomery

They are difficult to get a hold of, the app is awful

Dana

Good service but customer service has long wait time

Cheryl Lesperance

They started out very good but are quickly going downhill

Yvette Armstrong Ritzville, WA

Unprofessional. Will not allow termination of services when they are no longer providing.

John

Doesnt work always a fight to get service still dont work hate it waste of money

Bonnie Quick

contract expired is continuing to take funds after many phone calls for 2 years!!!!!!!

Neil

Contract is due, have called to reextend and add but zero response.

Wayne Kasbey

I want to cancel my coverage and they have changed so often customer has no way to contact them???

Marion John Wargacki

Eequipment out dated, chime not working, to expensive for what you get.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Marion, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We would love to correct this for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Yvonne Campobello, SC

We love our new system. Michael gave us a new panel with a outdoor camera. Our neighbors switched to fluent as well. Very pleased with our upgrade.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Yvonne! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Gayle Bailey Topeka, KS

Just called today. Got a different phone. She totally talked me thru it with ease. Gives me peace mind knowing our home is secure with this app.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Gayle! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Florence Boucher Tangent, AB

Very efficient service. The tech I had was very good, walked me through my issue and verified this with me . Great customer service

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Florence! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

linda mclaughlin Charlottetown, PE

Very efficient and quick service. Very pleasant staff. Michelle looked after me today and am very pleased with her service and kind caring attitude.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Linda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Steven gathercolei Hobbema, AB

Thanks Diya for your courteous service when battery failed in control panel . That beeping continuously was getting annoying

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Steven! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Dalton Nelson Grande Cache, AB

Customer service is always very friendly, I've used fluent as my home security system for over 5 years. Always been great to deal with.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Dalton! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

Fabutan 35 Edmonton, AB

Becky was very friendly, personable and helpful when I called in today! Thank you so much for taking such great care of me! I really appreciate it!😊

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sheldon Frocklage Maple Creek, SK

Christy helped us with resetting the username and password for our account. She answered all her questions and was extremely helpful.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Sheldon! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Shelia Johnson Shreveport, LA

I like the great customer service. They always help me with any problems I have. Michelle was great with helping me with my bill today.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Shelia! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Arron Miller Saskatoon, SK

The features of the system is what I was looking for. Any time I have had to use support they have been very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Arron! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Adam Schafer Calgary, AB

Today I had a matter that was handled by Bridgette and she did a great job. Thanks Bridgette and Fluent for the great work.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Adam! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

T M Edmonton, AB

I spoke with Bridgette this morning to sort out an issue. She was polite and solved my problem right away. Fluent has always been great with us.

George Wesley Stettler, AB

Called to take care of a problem. Representative was very helpful and was able to solve the problem. Great service and happy with company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, George! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

BoswellHome Decatur, GA

The representatives are always so responsive. It’s noticeably different from any other customer service reps I speak with.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you so much for your review! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Sheron Spencer Denver, CO

I love Fluent, they take care of my home, n friendly service, always answering my questions friendly. Bridgette is friendly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Sheron! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Honeida Funes Las Vegas, NV

Your fluent personnel, she was wonderful. She helped me with all my questions, was very nice and we go my issue resolved as best as possible.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Honeida! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Peter Lewis Red Deer, AB

Bridgette was extremely helpful. Walked me through all my issues with ease. Her knowledge of the system was exceptional.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Peter! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

SPC Tucson, AZ

Chatted with the service rep Jasmine, and she was very helpful. Was able to AZ answer my questions and got me the help I needed very quickly.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

duan boheng Edmonton, AB

just had conversation with Kasandra. She is very kind and friendly. Fixed all my problems in 5 mins. the best experience I had ever

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Duan! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Flossie Crowe Noblesville, IN

Very little wait time. Sarah was courteous, efficient and friendly. Responded quickly with assistance. Appreciated her help.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Flossie! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!