Fluent Security

6.7

Carrie Ross Edmonton, AB

Great experience overall with this company and I enjoy having the service. The traffic onto my property has decreased by 90% easy. No regrets getting the service. I have no idea what the going rate is with other companies and I do find Fluent a bit high.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

cynthia brown Nashville, TN

I like my new system, I love being able arm and disarm with the app, now the sales guy told me one thing and another was done. I called got Bridgette on the line she handled everything for me she was great, her customer service was very good, she didn't let me being upset get her upset. Thanks again Bridgette

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Cynthia! Thanks so much for the review! Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Michael Indianapolis, IN

I love my system. The equipment has never had issues, and customer service is very easy to get ahold of. Fluent makes my daily life easier with automation features they provide and I only pay $4 more per month than I did with ADT.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Michael! Thank you for the review! Fluent recently discovered w so we're working our way through these reviews. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

Daniel Slack Las Vegas, NV

I haven been with Fluent for about a year now and their technology and features are second to none. The one time I had to call in my phone call was answer very fast. I like being able to control my garage door with the same app as my alarm system and doorbell camera. ADT did not have a lot options for what I was paying.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Daniel! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Pat Oak Grove, LA

I have had very good luck with Fluent. I get someone on the phone system within 1-2 minutes. When I had had several false alarms, I realized what it was and the Tech man came out and fixed it in 1-2 days. So far I am very satisfied and love the remote monitoring system. The only downside is that I pay twice what I paid a previous company. But that company didn't contact me until 10 minutes after the alarm went off - that was disturbing. So I think I'm paying for much better service.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Pat- thank you for your feedback. Fluent recently discovered and we are working through our reviews so we apologize for the delay. Please contact our office at 855.238.4826 for further assistance.

D. Mitchell Littleton, CO

Their equipment appears to be state of the art, and fast activation/alarm with all their devices. A little slow on the response once activated, which is my only complaint. Had a minor issue which was promptly resolved with the control module. I didn't feel like I was pressured to use Fluent by my salesperson. I was given lots of options on how to use the system in my home, and all my questions/concerns were answered to satisfaction, which is why I have the system. I sleep well at night knowing I have them looking over my shoulder. I have no reservations in recommending Fluent to others.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi D. Mithcell! Thank you for the review! Sorry for the late reply on this - we recently discovered . Hope all is well!

Steven Janik Lake Havasu City, AZ

Amazing Experience From Start To Finish of My Security System.

Mark Jessop

It’s junk never worked properly I hate it it sucks

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello. We are so sorry to hear your experience wasn't awesome. Fluent would love to get this turned around for you. Do you mind sending us your contact information to [email protected] so we can reach out to you?

Apr. 7th, 2021

Greg

Overpriced, zero customer support, rude customer service

Allen Larmand

Sucks, needs servicing, no one to service the system.

Apr. 7th, 2021

Don

Really difficult to talk to and get things resolved

Brett Harasiuk

Horrible service and not willing to work with you

Seldom use system. It's more problematic than useful

Elaine Zachkewich

Very poor customer service when the system fails

Maria Emiliano Mejia Munoz Decatur, GA

This is the worst security company, they would anythingo sell you their product, they lied and they have the worst costumer service, when we first got it, we were thinking about selling the house, they said once we sold it that we could terminate the contract, once we sold it they said no, but we could transfer it, once we said yes to transfer it they said it but 100 to get the equipment from the house and 100 more to installed it, they are nightmare.

Lynda Brantford, ON

Basically it sucks....i have been a customer for 4 years and we have had absolutely nothing but problems with our cameras....we have done all the trouble fixing, called several times still it doesn't record anything but when it wants to, however we get notifications all day and night I pay 65$ a month, never missed a payment for absolutely crappy equipment and customer service

Nov. 6th, 2020

Kim Compton Salt Lake City, UT

OMG, I thought I'd wipe of my screen and Oops set off the alarm but couldn't get the panel to reset. Called Fluent...Amanda took care of it and walked me through the "clean mode" THANKS Amanda, you're Awesome!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Kim! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 20th, 2020

Camille Cleveland, OH

All my needs were met .I was able to change my payment method also make payment arrangements and get a discount this is a great day thanks to my representative she is amazing👏

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Camille! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 13th, 2020

Wendy Carstairs, AB

We had another power surge which disrupted the sensor monitor. Michelle guided me through opening and resetting the panel. She was super patient and got the job done. Thank you Michelle 😊

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Wendy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Jerry Ellis Seattle, WA

Fluent has been johny on the spot when it comes to questions or alarm problems. Like the voice communication on my alarm pad to talk with someone when there is an alarm activation

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Jerry! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 6th, 2020

Margaret Shope Springfield, OH

I just got Fluent And I needed to ask a question. So I called and got a lady her name is Kasandra and she answered my question ... She was very nice and explained everything to me in an amazing professional manner ..

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Margaret! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Joe murphy St. John's, NL

Customer service is great. Was speaking to Mykel h today with support, and he was a big help. Customer service seems to be a thing of the past, but this guy was great to deal with

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Joe! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 29th, 2020

Ross Red Deer, AB

I was having issues logging on to fix a payment issue. Bridgette was so awesome on the online chat! She took care of everything. It was very convenient. Really happy with the service she provided. Thank you!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Ross! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nancy Sparling Twinsburg, OH

I needed an insurance certificate for my homeowner insurance company and Sarah was able to complete my request within minutes. She was so very pleasant and thorough. I was very pleased with your customer service.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Nancy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Amanda Dow Chatham, ON

They are very easy to talk and are not the type to feel pressured to buy a new product from them. They try to relate to their clients as much as possible and are very easy going people.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Amanda! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

bill collings ,

The Tech Support agent, I dealt with today was very knowledgeable and interested in helping to resolve my issue. He tried several approaches to program a new replacement unit and finally decided to order a new unit. No charges. The item that was sent earlier would not work with my control panel. I felt valued and respected by this staff member.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Bill! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Robert Moses Omaha, NE

The fluent alarm company always helpful when I call with any problems and the customer service people are always polite and they always get me to the right department for whatever problems I have so I would recommend fluent alarm to anyone that would want a good home security.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Robert! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

pat olchowski Englefeld, SK

She was very helpful and knowledgeable.. I switched from landline to cell phone so system probably not connected for a month. Is it possible to send out a system test say once a month

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Pat! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Regarding a monthly test, if you are set up with a cell phone system now, you may already have that monthly test set up. If you are unsure or just want to double-check, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 17th, 2020

Elizabeth W Nampa, ID

When I had Fluent install my home security system it was such an important step. They were responsive, efficient and professional. We got exactly what we wanted and more from a security company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth! We always love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 10th, 2020

Larry Heon Cut Knife, SK

The agent I got was very professional and polite and was well knowledgeable out the product and able to help me out I wish all agents were as polite and helpful and delightfully to deal with

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Larry! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Bianca Asselin Windsor, ON

The service I received today were excellent! Kasandra was able to address the problem. She did so in a polite, courteous and timely manner. She was also patient with my explanations. She provided me with clear directions.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Bianca! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

TRACY TENNYSON Pittsburgh, PA

I'm satisfied with my security system . The customer service always takes Care of any questions I have and today Ms. C was very professional and polite. Thank you for your service be safe and have a great weekend

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review! We love feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Stay safe and thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Heather N. Eugene, OR

Michelle was incredibly helpful assisting me in getting additional camera installation set up. She also helped me trouble shoot my door lock. Fluent has always been pleasant to work with!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Heather! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jackie Jones Lethbridge, AB

I’m very happy with this company because it has offered great customer service and of course a great security system. My only dislike is that the panel doesn’t not display who is at the door when someone is at the door.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you so much for your review, Jackie! We always love feedback from our customers, especially on things that can be improved! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home, and have a wonderful day!

Apr. 1st, 2020

Sandi Chestermere, AB

I am so grateful that Bridgette from Utah, helped reconnect my door camera, and helped log again. So pleased with her patient and helpful attitude. Was much anticipated with a kind person.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hello Toadette, We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Bridgette! She is a great addition to our team and we are happy to have her! Thank you for being a part of Fluent. Have a great day!

Mar. 24th, 2020

Amber Snow St. John's, NL

My only real complaint is that there's no option for the doorbell to chime through the panel as opposed to the old doorbell which I can't hear with the entryway door closed. And there's a fair bit of lag getting a notification pop up on my phone. Other than that it's been positive

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for the review, Amber! If you have a few minutes to give us a call, we would be more than happy to help you troubleshoot with the notifications on your app. Thank you for being a part of Fluent!

Mar. 24th, 2020

Joel Doan Indianapolis, IN

The technician that I just spoke to was the best experience that I have ever had with this company or any other tech support that I have ever spoken to in any company. Absolutely the best!

Jb Selkirk, MB

I like the company. It's been working well for me. The only thing I think is weird is that the thermostat is battery operated. I talked with Diya today and she was very pleasant and helpful.

S Connolly North Battleford, SK

Amanda was helpful in ordering us a new carbon monoxide detector. I like the system but have to wait 2 weeks for the new monitor to arrive. I have a backup monitor not linked to the security system thankfully but I’m not overly impressed to have to wait that long.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review! We're sorry to hear that you're having to wait 2 weeks for a shipment. Typically, we guess that equipment ships and will arrive in 2 weeks, however, it's not always that long. Feel free to give us a call if should you need anything in the meantime! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Mar. 2nd, 2020

Dean Schmeichel Calgary, AB

I recently bought my business an My representative solved my problem and saved me a $900 charge that had been inadvertently charged to my account. She took the necessary time and care to make sure I was treated fairly.

Sumit

The worst customer service ever. The technician that comes to your house never fully explains the contract and the terms. They rush you in to signing documents on scene and he sits there when the customer service calls to ensure you say yes to everything. The technician will tell you that the company will take all the equipment away if you cancel the contract or having difficulty paying a huge amount every month. Then later you find out that you own this equipment which is useless for you as it’s only compatible with Fluent. When you try and talk to the customer service they tell you that now if you want to get out of this service and return the equipment you have to pay 85% of the remaining contract and do absolutely nothing to resolve any of your issue or add anything to your service. They swear at you on the phone and threaten that you will be charged for anything and everything that you request done to your system now on. The rep that came to your house to install the equipment and sell you the service takes days to return your call. They basically just want to dump this equipment on you and say it’s free and then later in the service say now pay or we will send you to collections. Very rude customer service people. I will not suggest any one to sign up with them as they are a rip of company. The online app freezes a lot and shuts down in the middle of alarming the system. Shop with other companies before you even sign up with this company.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Sumit - thank you for your feedback. Fluent has recently discovered and we are currently working through our reviews. Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 855.238.4826

Cheryl Denver, CO

So far, I like the company. When my battery in the monitor was low and beeping, they helped me turn it off and told me what battery to get. Then they help by phone to install the battery. They called several times to make sure everything was alright.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Cheryl! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Troy Allen Sandy, UT

I switched to Fluent after Protect America overcharged what they promised me. I couldn't be happier with the service provided, the price and the system they installed in my house.

Reply from Fluent Security

Hi Troy! Thank you for the review! We're sorry we're getting back to you so late - Fluent just recently discovered .

Christina Larsen Vancouver, WA

The young lady, Mohsima, who helped me was patient and very helpful

Yvonne Campobello, SC

We love our new system. Michael gave us a new panel with a outdoor camera. Our neighbors switched to fluent as well. Very pleased with our upgrade.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thank you for your review, Yvonne! We love getting feedback from our customers. Let us know if we can help you out with anything! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Chrissy Hall Salt Lake City, UT

I just to spoke to Amanda...she was Amazingly Awesome!!! Very professional, thorough and extremely pleasant!!! Thank you so much for having her on your team...🙂

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Chrissy! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 13th, 2020

Sharon Taylor Chicago, IL

Every one is very professionsl and john my tec.& jasmine l was very informative, had good knowledge on what i wanted and she was able to set up payments to meet my needs.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Sharon! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our technicians and agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 8th, 2020

Mike Saskatoon, SK

I was very impressed with the service. On the phone today. Have been very pleased with fluent up until now, and their customer service has been very helpful

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Mike! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

May. 1st, 2020

Ryan Alcantara Kansas City, MO

Hardware has been reliable as well as service. Needed to contact support to see about moving. Michelle easily helped me through the process as well answered any questions I had.

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, Ryan! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020

David Schonabaum ,

Amanda was AMAZING with us and was able to fix the issues that the sales rep had caused and she was able to fix them and give us a free month of service!!

Reply from Fluent Security

Thanks so much for the review, David! It's always great to hear good things about your experiences with our agents! Feel free to give us a call if you should need anything. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Apr. 24th, 2020