Fluent Home

7.3

Jordan McKay Grande Cache, AB

I have not had much luck with the system or representatives. Was working on trying to get out of my contract. I spoke with an excellent person today that was very helpful and easy to work with. Thanks Samantha.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jordan, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! We will make sure Samantha knows she was mentioned in this review. Again thank you for this amazing review!!

Dec. 2nd, 2021

nyia harris Pittsburgh, PA

The customer representative I think her name was Mandy. She was Amazing! She went above and beyond to fix and connect my WiFi to Arlo cameras . Thanks for her extraordinary tech service support

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We will make sure Mandy gets Kudos. Thank you for being part of Fluent home. We appreciate your comment!

Compliment_J Forney, TX

Fast, Amazing, Courteous customer service. My device was not connecting, called Fluent, spoke to Ms. J, and helped to until the end. Thank you Fluent for hiring great people!

Reply from Fluent Home

Thank you for the amazing review!!! Love hearing our staff helped!!! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!

Margaret Regina, SK

I have had very good service so far with people like Steven to help us when we have questions. I asked Steven if there was someone I could speak to about how happy I am with his service. He directed me to this survey👍🏻

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Margret thank you for the amazing review!! I will make sure Steven knows he was mentioned! Thank you for being part of the Fluent family!!!

Demetrio Nava Peotone, IL

Not good service ADT is a better option my alarm sistem is not working I called them two times but never get a technician so I’m paying every month for not good services

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Demetrio Nava. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. How can we make it right? Please give us a call at 855.238.4826. We would love to assist you.

Timmies South Okanagan Penticton, BC

Mike is very helpful. He explained everything very clearly. Amazing service!

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Timmies South Okanagan. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to know that you have had a great experience with Mike. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

John Evansville, IN

David was very experienced and helpful really thankful for all his help.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello John. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to know that you have had a great experience with David. Thank you for choosing Fluent!

C Morris Sherwood Park, AB

Takes advantage of loyal honest people. Continues their contract without their consent. Refuses to work with and communicate in a timely fashion to allow people to finish their contract successfully. Avoid at all costs.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello C Morris, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience for you. Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Mar. 15th, 2022

Scott Signor Youngstown, OH

Their response time is excellent and they have excellent customer service.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Scott, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Appreciate you taking the time to write this review. As well as let others know what you love about Fluent!!!

David Dickenson Indianapolis, IN

Terrible customer service, product doesn’t work, won’t let me cancel and automatically re-ups my annual contract even though I’ve tried to cancel numerous times

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello David, I am so sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Mike

Scammed into a contract by one of their salesmen and it seems this has happened to many other customers too, so it must be part of their business model.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mike, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to hear from you!!!

Cynthia Haggarty

Excellent service, great customer service and always there when I mess up.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cynthia, WOW! Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love and value in the services we provide! Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Gordon and Gayle Lehto

They saved our cabin from freezing savings us a lot of time and money.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gordon and Gayle, WOW! Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing how Fluent had saved your cabin and what you value in services we can provide!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Marlene Edwards Cleveland, OH

Friendliness, able to help me whenever I called with a problem

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Marlene, WOW!! Thank you for the 5 star review! Thank you for taking the time to share what you love about Fluent! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Jerome Sims Aurora, CO

Good service and very understanding of my communications with them.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jerome, Wow thank you for the 5 star review!!! Appreciate you sharing what you love about us!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Cindi Benson Gresham, OR

The new wireless pad is so easy to use and the app has a great layout.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Cindi, WOW! Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Thank you for taking the time to share what you enjoy about our equipment. Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Terry Buchko Akron, OH

Never really had any problems, and if I did, they were fixed quickly

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Terry, Thank you for the 5 star review!! We love hearing from our customers!!! Thank you again!!!

Jane Humphries Tucson, AZ

I have had problems with their customer service. they are very polite, but can't answer my questions.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jane, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

tonia

I had a salesperson come out and try to upsell more products but wouldn't deal with a service issue or put in a service ticket. All he wanted to do is sell more product

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Tonia, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to correct this for you!! Please call us at 8255.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Barbara

In late they have been very helpful and always help me when needed.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Barbra, Thank you for the 5 star review !!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Rob

Fluent has provided us good customer service, both timely and responsive to our needs.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Rob, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Ian Gill

Ongoing issues with a glass-break sensor in the basement going off for no reason

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Ian, Thank you for the amazing review!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to help troubleshoot what is going on with your glass break sensors!!! Look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Mervin

They are very friendly and helpful . They respond quickly to any issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Mervin, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with us here at Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!

Pat

They are very helpful when we call or have any other problems

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Pat, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Appreciate you sharing what you love about Fluent!!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!

Phaedra

I wish that phone calls to finish and follow through promotions/ and conversations were better

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Phaedra, Thank you for the amazing review!!! I am sorry tho you feel disappointed! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to discussing this further with you!!!!

Jeremy Striker

They have missed not calling a few times. Also they don’t keep track of expiry dates on Co alarms. Mine expired and kept going off.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Jeremy, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!

John W Frame Akron, OH

So far service is good. Always called to hear if every one is ok.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello John, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Corey Dayton, OH

Because my house was broken into twice with their security services and both times the police didn't show up for over a half hour and the criminals were never caught.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Corey, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can I correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

E. Asher Alliance, OH

Normally I would rate them high. However I have been unprotected for 3 days now and counting because of lack of connectivity with the cell towers and am very unhappy.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello E. Asher, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We would love to troubleshoot and assist resolving the issues you are experiencing!!

Joanne

For the last 4 months there have been many issues with the system and still today we had 3 false alarms in 10 minutes. Somebody needs to deal with this.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Joanne, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!

Barry Blackerby Spokane, WA

They use to be active in checking with me from time to time, but I haven't heard from them in a very long time.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Barry, I am sorry you had a bad experience. We would love to turn this into a positive experience for you! Please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Harvey

Always contacted me with promptness and have been helpful with trouble issues

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Harvey, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Roger Belyk

Never a problem when needing customer support, very professional

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Roger, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Stan Morton

Helpful when we need guidance. No problems with the system.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Stan, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Gail Hallett

Easy to use - when alarm goes off - they phone right away awesome

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Gail, Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for sharing what you love about Fluent!! Thank you again for the amazing review!!!!

Nina Dayton, OH

Sometimes it goes off on its own for no reason but when I’ve called I’ve gotten immediate action.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Nina, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? Thank you for sharing what we have been able to do for you! We look forward to hearing from you!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Bradley Canton, OH

Can’t get a hold of the company. They won’t answer my questions. We are canceling them in July. It goes off all the time with false alarms.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Bradley, I am sorry you had a bad experience. How can we correct this for you? We would love to hear from you!!! Please call us at 855.238.4826.

Angela Napavine, WA

Support never gives me any problems though the equipment can be stupid sometimes.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you have had a good experience with our support team. We can certainly understand frustration in the situation of technical difficulties, if you have had continued issues with any equipment I would like to invite you to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and we would be happy to assist in addressing this. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

David Toledo, OH

Simple and easy to use equipment. Customer service never has any issues.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have found the equipment easy to use and that you have had a good experience with our support team. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Gerry Greschner

System works well and I appreciate the calls to check on service

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have had a positive experience. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Kevin MacGillivray

Their workers are always very helpful. The billing is seamless.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad that you have has a good experience with our team members and that you have had a seamless billing experience. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Jay

I have called several times about an upgrade to my system and have not received a call back to discuss.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very sorry to hear that you have not received a return call. To confirm the number to reach us is 855-238-4826, as well you may also contact us via email at [email protected] Thank you!

Kevin Nicholasville, KY

Best price and the best customer service and I like the features.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear that you have found the price and service to be this pleasing. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Nov. 7th, 2021

Geraldine McLellan

Had an alarm at shortly after 3 AM telling us that our water was getting high

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Geraldine, Thank you for the 5 star review!!!! Appreciate you sharing what our services have provided for you. If you ever need assistance please call us at 855.238.4826. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Nyla Alger Vancouver, WA

johnny on the spot. helpful when needed always give us a call when we have a problem

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello Nyla, Wow! Thank you for the 5 star review!! We love hearing about what our customers love about the systems and services we offer! If you ever need us we can be reached at 855.238.4826. Look forward to hearing from you!

Dixie

Easy to use app. Everything is remote which is great and so handy

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed using the app. It is quite handy to be able to monitor the system remotely! Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

Allem Scherlie

Always respond quickly to alarms even when cased by our error

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We certainly strive to be quick to respond any time there is an alarm, no matter the cause. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!

George James

Good service but to expensive in comparison to other ones on market. I will not renew.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are sorry to hear that you have found the service to be expensive. We would be happy to speak with you further on the subject and do what we can to assist. Please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent will be happy to speak with you. Thank you!

Mark Eliason

Not too impressed with the sensors, batteries always low, shouldn't be our job to change. Loss of supervision code, things always beeping.

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear that it has not been a good one. As a consumable item batteries are something that we do expect the customer to change. If you are finding that the batteries need to be changed more often then realistically expected or would like some assistance with changing the batteries, please feel free to give us a call at 855-238-4826 and any agent would be happy to assist. Thank you!

Brian Rabin

Never had any issues in the 10 or so years I've been a customer

Reply from Fluent Home

Hello! Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you have had a long standing and reliable service. Thank you for choosing Fluent Home!