Blink Logo

6.9

LAST UPDATED: May 20th, 2022

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Arlo Logo
#4 Lorex chevron_right
1.3
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

Austin Sisneros Idaho Falls, ID

I liked my camera. We used it to keep track of our little infant at night. I had one issue with troubleshooting setting up the camera and contacted the support team. I was connected directly to the staff member and didn’t have to push a million buttons. They were very friendly and happy to help! It’s a fantastic company.

A 1 Mesquite, TX

I love Blink! It's reliable. Does what it says it does and it's reasonably priced. I rely on my cameras to communicate with visitors at my home when I'm not present. I also keep a camera in my room to check on my dog while I'm away from home. The voice is super clear for me to talk back and forth like a walkie-talkie. I would definitely buy more of their mini cameras.

JOld2 Sacramento, CA

I have had my Blink security system for over 1 year now. The quality of picture is great! The ease of linking 2 camera systems together was not as easy as they say it is but I finally figured it out. Overall, I am happy with the quality of the security system.

Wendy Shaw Queens, NY

Blink security cameras are a must have for home security!!! Affordable HD security cameras with basic features. Extremely easy to install. Discreet, high-quality video, and a long battery life. In-door and outdoor option. Weather -resistant. I trust my home security to Blink 100%

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

Love our blink camera's. We picked them up on cyber Monday on Amazon. Highly recommend you get the Sync Module 2 to back up your video yourself. Can cheap out of the subscriptions for cloud storage. Camera clarity is decent and based on the battery levels of our cameras looks to be accurate on the description on how long they will last without changing the batteries.

Kara W Lehighton, PA

I bought these to keep an eye on my dog during the day. These cameras were the best value for the money and I think they're great! The quality is great for the price.

Mark Zimmerman Thousand Oaks, CA

Bought the indoor white Blink camera. Great little affordable camera. Easy setup and now I have 4 around the house to keep an eye on the kiddos. I went ahead and installed it outside too, under a cover.

Cynthia Hunt Dallas, TX

This home security camera makes me feel safe and secure at home you can see the outside surroundings very clear and they are visible to someone who thinks they're going to break in but not on my watch thanks for the security system Blink

no sugarcoating

I got the blink cameras during the 'prime days' and got a sweet deal for the system. The video and audio quality are good, nothing to brag about. the ease of setup, app over the phone and option to save footage locally without any monthly subscription is a huge plus over competitors. I do get some false motion triggers from heavy rain, fog and any insects in front of the cameras, but there's a setting where you can reduce the sensitivity. I would rather have one more false trigger than miss out on something important!

Austin Tempe, AZ

Blink has made a super affordable way to secure your home, office, garage, etc. Their products are of good quality and the pricing is par none. If you need to find a way to protect your home then Blink is where I would start. When we started a business in a warehouse blink cameras where the first cameras we installed. They were perfect and offered a peace of mind to us knowing we could always see what was going on in the warehouse. This was way more affordable than buying cameras through a bid name alarm company and the install was a breeze to be honest

Sirdriz77 Fairfield, CT

I’m a huge fan of these little cameras. I have 4 installed around my property and they are very consistent and reliable. I sent back a different brand and got 2 more of these after the other brand kept dropping the signal. The only thing I would change if if they could detect motion from further away. The battery life has so far been fantastic. The cloud service is great l, but if you don’t want to pay for a subscription the usb local storage works perfectly.

Daniel Cebrero Las Vegas, NV

We love our blink system! After researching what the best wireless cameras are. These were at the top of most lists. These are battery operated and last well over a year or regular use. The video quality is great and the app is easy to use. I have 5 cameras set up around the property and it records and stores on an online storage base. I love recommended it to my family members and they love it as well.

Emily Swierczynski Waterford, MI

Absolutely loving our blink camera's. We bought them when they were having a huge sale on amazon and couldn't be happier with them. The app is great and makes me feel secure!

Joe C.

The Blink system I have set-up in my home is just awesome. I get alerts day or night right on my phone. You can see just as well with the night vision as you can in the daylight, I feel it is the best feature.

Gary Corns High Point, NC

A decent affordable home camera security system. With their latest update however, Amazon showed their true greedy side and no longer offers free hosting of clips. Instead you must host via a local drive and the benefits are greatly reduced.

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

For the longest time my home had struggled with home security and opted to get bars for our windows but we got hell from blink instead and it was more effective at putting our minds at rest knowing we would be able to monitor our home from anywhere

Leah Garcia Yuma, AZ

We have installed Blink security cameras outside at our home in the last year. We really like the notifications and the clear and precise pictures that it provides. I love the ability to speak with someone live that is outside without having to leave the house. The cameras were easy to mount and it was very cost effective. It is easy to use and has really given us a much greater sense of safety.

Tony Bethlehem, PA

Only used their camera briefly below I replaced it. The daytime images were fine but night time was too grainy, especially motion. They have other options but too expensive.

Heather Webb Pittsburgh, PA

I use blink indoors and outside. Clear view of live or recorded video. Small size, easy setup and installation. Affordable cloud storage

Mario Martin Houston, TX

My experience with this product was both interesting and intriguing. I didn't quite know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised of how functional this product was for me and my family.

Poke

Blink is the cheapest option. Let vivint and ring for blink. Easy to use, easy to say up, sensitive cameras. Vivint is expensive, 4 ring is 3.00 a month for all of its flaws and blink is free... Gotta love it.

Dylan Playz Baltimore, MD

Pretty Good Company! Wonderful Home Security Products!!

6 hours ago

Harold Honeyman Boardman, OR

The cost was reasonable for initial purchase, installation was very easy, app on phone works very well, cloud based storage was very good, when I paid for it. Overall for the cost I think Blink is a great system.

Shanlee Sandusky, OH

I love our cameras! The notifications are not overwhelming, the talk feature works well, and I love the real time feature!

Steve Colella Coraopolis, PA

Excellent cameras and value for the money. Only a fraction of the cost compared to an alarm company and I have control to save all video clips locally and not pay a monthly subscription for the service.

Ozone Newport News, VA

It’s easy to install. And. Really helps keep bad people. Away. Love my system.

Dianne Comly

I tried every camera and Blink was the very best!

bobby deter Cumberland, MD

works great with my alexa in my living room and on my phone. Love it!!

Megan Dacula, GA

Love the Blink security service. The cameras are very helpful and I love the app. The camera quality isn't too bad either.

Dr Dechello Middlefield, CT

Very easy to set up can you to make bacon and weatherproof Cameras. Should be accessed from your phone anywhere Siri little expensive but worth the price

Leah Bowen The Bronx, NY

Definitely do their job camera could be a bit more precise

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

I was a bit worried when we received our system because the components felt sort of, well, cheap. but the system works quite well for what I consider a more budget friendly model. I think that is the mounting bracket was sturdier I would like that. sometimes if its fairly windy it tends to wobble but it has held just fine.

Daughter of the King

When it works it is beautiful. I like not having to pay monthly fees.

Robert Ashbee Mason, OH

The Absolute Best Company for In Home Mini Cameras

Jen Clarks Summit, PA

We just installed blink over the summer. We have no issues so far. I wish they weren’t black! Everyone can see them since they are black.