IKEA Logo

9.6

Totally an IKEA family or at least my moms spare room in our home and my sons room is all ikea decked out love there solid wood products.

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

Ikea furniture looks great and its tasteful and easy to have in your apartment. Its also cheap which is a benefit, but the issue here is that their quality is poor and wears out sooner than I would like.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

IKEA has the best furniture and pricing around! We constantly purchase new tables and dressers because they are easy to set up and look professional at a great price.

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

They have really great pricing and even better selection. Everything I've bought from them has been easy to put together and has lasted a while.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I love how walking through Ikea is like walking through a museum. It makes me feel like I can make something awesome out of my tiny space!

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

I've been happy with both the look and quality of products I buy at IKEA. If there is something I need for my home, I know I can find something I like at IKEA!!

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

That store is huge, such an amazing place to go look for home furniture. So many options and the pricing is not bad at all. I love shopping with IKEA

Jason Draper, UT

Ikea is great because they have so many furniture options at a fair price. The style of furniture is clean and neat which I like.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

IKEA is my go to furniture store! It is the first place I look for my dream furniture. They have great quality products with affordable prices.

Nicholas Lake Villa, IL

So many options when you walk in the store, it really helps to see what design is possible when looking at the full room setups.

Emily Walker Provo, UT

I love Ikea and all the options they have. Their stores are so big that it is fun to search and find things that you want to buy.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I love Ikea! Their shipping is outrageous though, so I only ever shop in store and never online. They have wonderful products for a fabulous price.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I’ve bought a few things from ikea and the quality of there products aren’t bad but it isn’t the best. If you are looking for something that will last a year or so this is the place to go!

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

It’s always fun to go browse and IKEA – I’m so inspired by how they decorate their rooms. And I love the lunch at the end

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

We have purchased several things for our home from IKEA and have liked each one. They are easy to assemble and good quality.

Stacy Kay Salt Lake City, UT

Hate the setup of the store. Low quality furniture, but if that is all you can afford then it is good. I can't afford to buy high quality furniture, but I prefer to go without and save my money until I can afford better quality stuff that will last longer.

Trent Provo, UT

The furniture is at good prices and the quality seems to be pretty reliable. Overall, I will definitely return and buy more products from them

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Vast options for furniture at affordable prices. Only down fall is self Installation

Derek Tallahassee, FL

Bought many things from Ikea, love its furniture. the customer service really improved!

Willie Lake Oswego, OR

If you are looking for modern furniture, you should definitely visit this store. Really.

Sue Fishers, IN

They have many styles and price ranges to pick from. They are very friendly and deliver on time.

Jason Chastain

The quality matches the price. If you want to pay 2/3 the price of another company, and get product that are 2/3 as good then shop IKEA.

D

Well organized but it was hard to get help or ask questions about products due to no one being on the floor.

Kevin Barber

Walking around the showroom floor is challenging, but getting your items in the self pick up area is easy.

Cindy Delgado

Very good, quality of the product is excellent. I've never had an issue with their products.

Jen

Excellent customer service, great food in the food court and loved that they had daycare.

Nishita McLean, VA

Very informed associates helped us get the best price on our new appliances and the best features for our needs.

Natasha Salt Lake City, UT

Decent place to go shopping, but they aren't the best. The customer service is about average. Decided to shop elsewhere in the future.

Suzanna Wootton Springville, UT

I really love everything I've purchased from Ikea! The products are usually very affordable.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I think furniture at IKEA is pretty un-sturdy for the most part. It's cheap and looks nice, but doesn't last for a long time.

Katelyn Petersen Eagle Mountain, UT

I love Ikea! I love the quality of the furniture and how inexpensive everything is!

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

IKEA is freaking awesome. Cheap, classy furniture and delicious meatballs. So great!

Gary Mayer South Jordan, UT

the absolutely worst store in the world. Will never set foot in there again. They have zero customer service when trying to find something. Not worth my time for the low level of customer service.

Lindsay H. Draper, UT

I don't mind IKEA. I got some decent stuff here for my college dorm. The quality isn't amazing, but the price wasn't bad for a student budget.

Haley Nemmers Boulder, CO

My entire room was furnished my ikea products and i love them. They have amazing designs that feel homey.

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

Pretty much kitted out my entire house with furniture from ikea. They have great affordable selections that I love.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

This store has beautiful decor for homes. Some of the items are a little overpriced in my opinion but last a long time.

Myken Cheyenne, WY

IKEA sells quality at an affordable price. The store is so fun and user friendly and I can find everything I’m looking for (and more)

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

Got lost in their store, it had plenty to buy from and all the furniture was good quality and a good price.

myles Ragas Houston, TX

The models rooms are very cool to see. It's like a new house every turn. The prices are very low as well.

SamO Brigham City, UT

Ikea is pretty sweet. You can roam around for hours! They have nice decorations and furniture! I'd go again.

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

I have gotten several furniture items from here and they have all been good quality and an amazing price

Teagan hickman Salt Lake City, UT

I love that I can put any of these things together and all of their organizational supplies are awesome too!

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

IKEA has an amazing set up of being able to walk around and pick out furniture that you like. The product is always great.

janice pan ,

Ikea has great prices, but I don't like putting it all together, it's worth the money to get it put together. I love the little details I get for my kids' bedrooms here.

Anthea Aiono Riverton, UT

We love IKEA and everything they have to offer. I love the affordable prices and all their fun furniture.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Not a fan of the maze of the story and how difficulty it is to get from one side to the other. The furniture is not quality, probably more suited to a college student.

Cara Shumway Mesa, AZ

Love all that this store has to offer and love their prices. Love to walk through this store and dream!!!!

Jaidynn Hutchinson Lehi, UT

IKEA has the cutest things!! They also have really great furniture for everyone and modern in style!!

Melanie Johnston Las Vegas, NV

IKEA is ideal for convenient furniture. I bought a few dressers and other items. I like being able to assemble furniture and affordable home decor.