IKEA Logo

9.6

Poundesk Saratoga Springs, UT

IKEA has great prices if you don't mind putting the furniture together yourself. The food in the cafeteria area is actually really good which helps when we have the kids with us. The store is always clean and well stocked.

Emiliano Galeano Elkridge, MD

I like IKEA , the really good meatballs, and the Furniture looks great in the display room, with my electrical construction background the furniture is simple to build but I had friends struggle.

Hailey Moody Austin, TX

If you are looking to invest in furniture that will last for years to come, this is not the brand for you, but can revamp your space for little cost. There are a lot of options and can be a good resource for decor, lighting, and fixtures for individuals with a lower end budget.

Lacey Horne Eagle Mountain, UT

Descent prices for products received. Allows me to finish our house on a budget. The products may be on the cheaper side, but that means when my kids aren’t as careful, it isn’t a big deal. Great for growing families!

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Ikea doesn't have the highest quality furniture, but they have some items you can't find anywhere else. It is the best place to buy bookshelves, picture frames, and storage cubes. You will need a GPS to find your way around the store.

Clayton Parry Mesquite, TX

Does anyone really beat IKEA out for the best and most affordable?? Our favorite furniture pieces come from IKEA. If you have a baby, get the all plastic highchair!

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

I love walking around IKEA and getting ideas. They have good prices and the quality of their products is actually decent for the price.we have had our dressers for 8 years from them with no problems.

Mikayla Ralston Baltimore, MD

Got all my furniture for my bedroom from Ikea. I love it. Quality is amazing and the store is super fun for families to walk through. Only struggle is you have to set everything up yourself

Robyn Tallahassee, FL

I personally love IKEA. They have such nice furniture and great prices for the furniture that you get. I love the kitchen products that they have in there!

Kathryn American Fork, UT

Great for student and small family living! Affordable furniture and decor, as well as kitchen supplies that suit the needs and wants of young adults setting up their lives.

Missy Ryan West Jordan, UT

Nothing beats getting lost in the vast labyrinth that is IKEA. I'm convinced IKEA furniture can survive the rapture, and I've yet to see anything I bought from here break.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I always remember going to Ikea as a kid and I remember it as a really fun and classy place. The employees were so nice and the prices on everything were amazing!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

If you have time to get lost in the store for a few hours, then IKEA is the place to go. We have a few pieces from there in our home that we bought in college, but that's just it, college. I wouldn't furnish my house with many items from here because they take forever to put together and not always the best quality.

KC Riverton, UT

My wife loves this place, but I am not a fan. Even if there is a good value, I hate putting the furniture together. The shopping experience is a pain - I don't want to walk through the whold store and then stand in line forever to buy stuff. Still, I can see why some people like it.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Ikea has more choices and items than you can imagine. You would have a hard time not finding what you need in their store. Really the amount of items for sale is mind boggling.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I love the price of the items but a few have been less quality and didn't last long. And I hate the Ikea maze for simple items and many times light bulbs/replacement parts can't be found. That is annoying.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

LOVE this place! It is always great quality and fairly easy to assemble. It would be great if there were more brick and mortar locations in more cities.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Every time I shop at Ikea I feel like it takes me forever to get to the exit. The store is huge and I have the hardest time figuring out how to get to the cash registers. I find myself going in circles. The other thing is their carts! They are so hard to maneuver around.

Angelica Dela Cruz Jacksonville, FL

IKEA has a lot of affordable and cute furniture. My family and I went there to go shopping before I moved to college and they have everything I needed.

Tony Riverton, UT

Tons of items to choose from at very reasonable prices. My only gripe is you pretty much have to walk through the whole store to get out of there. Definitely a time eater and not real conducive to a quick in and out shopping trip.

Mike Humble Sandy, UT

I like IKEA. IKEA is a store for food, furniture, bedding, storage, and so much more!! IKEA even has a play part for kids if you do not to drag them along.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

IKEA is one of the best stores to ever be put onto this earth. It is so fun to walk through this store because its awesome! Their products are also very very good.

bailey jo Orem, UT

Most of what I have in my house, in terms of furniture, is from IKEA. Excellent selection and usually the best price on the market. Very easy to use instructions as well.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We bought a bed and a side table for our sons room from here. It was easy for my husband to put together. The price was a great deal but the quality is not compromised. I will shop here again!

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

Furniture isn't the highest quality but it's nice enough. Perfect for an apartment. Love the textiles and kitchen stuff, home decor etc. And love the food, too!

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

They may have some descent furniture and home accessories at lower prices but I absolutely HATE shopping at their store. They weave you around the entire warehouse and make you walk the whole place even if you just want to grab something simple and know where it is. Better plan a whole lot of time if you want to go there. Not sure it's worth it.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

IKEA always has the best furniture and it really high quality. I like how they present what a room will look like so you can know what it will look like when you buy it.

Lucy Hyrum, UT

IKEA is such an amazing store. So many different furniture pieces to think of and compare. Great pricing on all of it. The furniture is durable and lasts a long time as well.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

Just got married and we bought our first couch at ikea. I wasn’t sure about it at first but after the first day we love it. It is so comfy and was exactly what we were looking for.

Lilly Logan, UT

This is where I just got all my babies furniture and I love it all. I wasn’t expecting it to be fabulous but it is actually really sturdy, and sleek. It’s also not tons of money. I would get most of my furniture here!

Megan trauba Draper, UT

I love how Ikea is so big. One of my favorite parts is just walking through the store and seeing all the furniture and home decor they have. We shop there a lot when we are remodeling our bedrooms.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

IKEA is a fun shopping experience for the whole family. The only complaint I have is that I can’t just run in and grab something quickly because of the setup of the store. We love the pieces though!

Sarah Kaysville, UT

IKEA is great because of how cheap and affordable it is. But you are definitely paying for what you get. Not everything will last a super long time. I got a tv stand for $40 and it lasted me about 2 years.

Liana Colorado Springs, CO

Good products for a great value. You just have to be willing to put in a little extra work assembling it yourself, but I've never had a problem following the instructions.

Preston KFowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Ikea has a large abundance of products as well as variety. They are excellent in knowing just what to have that everyone wants, although the only downside I would say is that almost everything is build it yourself

Kelcee Young Pleasant Grove, UT

I love all of the product that ikea sells!! Their products are very good quality!! I love everything Ikea sells and the great employees that work there!!

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

This Is a great economical store if you were willing to put together your furniture. I do not usually have the time to do this so I do not shop here as much as other people do.

Madge Easton Orem, UT

If they don's have it you don't need it. Great for finding all sorts of different items that other places don't carry. They have a food court and the food is good. could spend all day in there just looking.

Adam Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I recently went to Ikea with my fiance to pick out some furniture. The individual rooms were often messy and unorganized because of no employees were walking around to monitor them. And because no employees were walking around, I couldn't ask the questions that I wanted to about the furniture. I was rather dissappointed.

Martha Sensiba Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ

I love shopping at IKEA. They have so many things to choose from and I love how unique everything is. I find things here that I can't find at any other store.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

We love IKEA and their prices. I've found that their prices are cheaper (probably because you put it together) and the quality of their products is great.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Ikea has the best quality furniture. I love how some of the Ikea stores have daycares that can watch your kids while the parents look around. They have furniture for everything! Even for your dog/

Corinne Craig Eagle Mountain, UT

Who doesn’t love ikea?? I always find something I need for my house here. I wish the carts weren’t so nutty though.

Jamie Neider Kaysville, UT

It's IKEA so you get what you pay for. But it's an excellent place to go for furniture on a budget. Assembly is always a hassle.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

You can certainly get lost in ikea with how many options they have but that is the great thing is you can find any furniture you need there

Brad Darlington, WI

Always love the options they have and the shipping is instantly fast, I always shop in Ikea for the furniture and home decor!

Larry Hawker

Value priced but you get what you pay for. I don't think their "put it together yourself" furniture is a good value. I doesn't last more than one move.

Andrey

Very good quality for a very affordable price. Stores are very neatly organized and online delivery is very affordable

Carla S

Great pieces at a good price, many ideas.big variety of colors and all sizes. From fair quality to great quality a lot to chose from.

Jonny Hancock

Quality to price is hard to beat. My only concern has to do with their building instruction being overly complicated.