IKEA Logo

9.6

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I have purchased several bed frames and side tables and plants from IKEA. I don't believe they have the highest quality of product, but for these types of items, I have been pleased with my purchases. They also have a great clearance section!

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

IKEA is probably the only place I will buy furniture from. They also have pretty much ANYTHING you will ever need home wise. Also, everything is to die for so I end up spending hours there usually. My only complaint is how long the lines get on weekends. I've always thought it would be smart to have a line for people with 5 items or less.

Grant American Fork, UT

Ikea is one of the most organized and neat stores that I have ever been into. I used to take my kids there in the past because of the "Kids eat free" promotion they had. Even though the furniture is a little pricey, it is still very good.

Randy Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

We have bought 4 different beds from Ikea. They aren't the highest quality, but they were at a good price. They serve the purpose. I like it that you can see the product in the showroom before you buy it. I like to see the product set up before I unpack it from the box.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

IKEA is life changing. I recently put together a cart thingy for my grandma and it took me under 30 minutes. It came with all the tools I needed to put it together so that made it that much easier!

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

I love IKEA. I like the quality of product, and the organization of the store. I don't deal with the employees too much, but with what I have dealt with I appreciate how kind and efficient they are.

Paige Baldwin Wellsville, UT

IKEA is the best. They have literally everything you could possibly want or need. Their staff is incredible and I am so grateful for all the displays inside. They are very affordable as well.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

IKEA is hands down the greatest furniture ever. So many different options, styles, colors, and even prices. They have low and high prices. This place it amazing and shopping with them is so simple and easy!

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

All time favorite store. Love looking at their different furniture. Such great ideas to put in my own home. Have ordered some beds and drawers from them and they hold up so well and are such great quality.

matthew Logan, UT

this store is so freaking huge. really nice furniture and home decor stuff. my fiancé loves this store and it gives her so many ideas of how to decorate our future home. great pricing on the items.

Dana Temecula, CA

I love Ikea products and the variety of products available. I can spend hours in the Ikea showroom browsing. I only wish there was a showroom closer to my city as the nearest is an hour away.

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

Holy cow this store is huge. So many different varieties of furniture. So fun to go walk around and look and get idea for house furniture and how rooms would look. Product great quality.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

IKEA is amazing! There is so much to offer here at such low prices! I bought almost everything for my first college dorm here because it was all great quality for a great price.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

IKEA is the best! I love how they set up their retail stores and have such a wide variety of furniture to choose from. Lots of inspiration comes from their store which is nice for planning my home.

Jacob Shaner

This is my favorite furniture store! They have really good deals on furniture, kitchen supplies, and other things too. It is a very self-serve kind of store where you find what you need and then take it to the cashier.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I like the prices at IKEA, it appeals to college students and families on budgets. You can find some pretty solid pieces from them. There setup is confusing. Their advertising is clever since you are almost forced to view other things in the store, but I tend to shift away from shopping here if I know I only need an item or two.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I love shopping at IKEA! They have a great selection with very modern styles at a great price. I don't even mind putting things together as they have everything you need to do it yourself.

Karrie Ogden, UT

I shop at IKEA very frequently. I love walking down the aisles and finding new things. I love the prices and quality of the products. I usually check at IKEA before going anywhere else.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I like buying small furniture from Ikea. My husband doesn't mind putting it together and that is how it is always so cheap! They have such great ideas for storage as well that it helps keep me organized. The chairs for our outdoor table are probably my favorite purchase.

James Crawley New York, NY

Most of the furniture in my apartment is Ikea. It's great furniture for being young and poor and mobile. It's actually pretty high quality too and has decent resale value. My only complaint is that its a huge pain to put together.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Love the IKEA stores. The selection is not matched anywhere else, they are at a great price and are very modern and up to date in their styles. It is just fun to shop there.

Alex Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

There are sooooo many options at IKEA, which is great! You can find something that will match your home/style very easily. I've always been happy with products purchased here.

Michelle Hawker Las Vegas, NV

This is a store that I didn't want to love...but just do! Such an easy store to find quick, inexpensive updates for the home. The customer service is great, the in store shopping experience is overwhelming (huge store and so much to see) but they manage to make it manageable and fun.

Maryayb Draper, UT

These guys make awesome cabinetry! Yes- you have to assemble (or pay to have them installed) but they really are great and they are simple to install yourself and have amazing organizational aspects that are hard to find elsewhere.

ang Chicago, IL

Despite the cheap materials that are used to make the furniture it holds up rather well.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

Easy to assemble you get all the parts they are always great quality and never disappoints.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Great for what you pay for. If you need good looking and affordable furniture or decorations, this is the place.

Daniela Garcia Miami, FL

Ikea is a great option if you’re shopping on a budget. Not every product is going to be great quality, but almost everything is worth the amount you pay. (The in-store food court is amazing).

Jadon Barre Dallas, TX

IKEA was the greatest pain I’ve ever experienced. Buying the item was difficult with it’s confusing website format. It took over a month to finally ship a small entertainment center. And even when I got it, I had way too much trouble assembling it. The instructions were difficult to follow. And when I finally got it built it didn’t stay together. It was a terrible experience.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Ikea is a fantastic furniture store. The variety of furniture is amazing. The displays are very appealing. I love to get my furniture at Ikea.

Taylee Warner Nampa, ID

IKEA is so fun to shop at. I could spend hours there. I love my furniture from there. Such good quality and they have so many styles.

Sandra Dayton, NJ

Oh my goodness where do I begin IKEA is one of my favorite stores to go to you can find great deals and their customer service is spectacular

Kl

Fun store, but quality of products vary. We have bought beds that look amazing and are great quality, but the I purchased chairs for my business that just fall apart. I do enjoy the atmosphere and shopping experience.

Filberto And Toni

It has always been positive. Both our teenage children have their rooms done completely with IKEA furniture and we have other rooms with IKEA pieces

Deron A Wells

Have furnished bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and family rooms using multiple offerings from IKEA. No issues or derogatory comments to make.

Watson Amarillo, TX

I suffered from back pain and decided to buy a new mattress. Bought it from this store and have never regretted. I'm very happy with that purchase.

roxanne Millville, UT

I love ikea, putting together ikea i dont love. but you get more bang for your buck, even if it means fighting with your husband over directions

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

Although IKEAs furniture is at a low price point, their furniture has never held up well for me. Also, it is always overwhelming to try and assemble a piece of furniture from IKEA. The store itself is also very overwhelming. It is not my favorite store.

Brette Draper, UT

I love their stuff but it not as easy to put together or it doesn’t last! My family has bought many different kitchen tools such as microwaves and the dials break! Expect the quality to be what you pay for!

Kristy Boise, ID

I love Ikea it is more of an experience than just shopping. I love that you can make a day of it with the restaurant and show room.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

IKEA is awesome. Sometimes they are a little expensive for what you get, but overall they are awesome and provide great furniture at great prices.

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

My wife and I recently visited IKEA for some home furnishings. The store is so large and overwhelming and the products are poor quality. We didn't end up purchasing anything there because we want products that are going to last.

April aphe8493 Castle Rock, CO

All my life I heard so much hype about IKEA and then when I was 18 I finally went and I don't think its that nice. Like there is a lot of stuff, but the quality of the stuff isn't that good and then I have to build it all by myself in a different language. I think American furniture is a lot better in my opinion.

Shellie Smith Kuna, ID

I have purchased many items from IKEA. I love the way the arebuilt and the challenge that comes with putting it all together. My only complaint is that we don't have one in Boise.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Ikea's variety of styles, prices, and deals are unbeatable. Best prices hands down, very easy set up of furniture and a large selection of furniture to buy.

Lori Claassen Layton, UT

I enjoy walking all over IKEA and just looking at everything. It’s even better when I can drop my kid off at the daycare area for free! I wish they had more staff to watch kids and a bigger play area for more kids!

Sage Loveland Los Angeles, CA

Every time I go to Ikea, I end up going home with so many things I didn’t know I needed! I love the style and innovativeness of IKEA’s products. I also love there plant section, I never leave IKEA without a new plant friend!

Dwhoush Theodore, AL

The few IKEA furniture pieces I have had held up. The stool I bought from them is comfortable, study, and is still being used in my house unlike other companies. Their staff is always helpful and they have a huge selection.

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Always very clean store with very nice and helpful workers. High quality product at a very affordable rate. Only downfall is they need more locations.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

Bought the cutest dresser and surprisingly it seemed higher quality than their other furniture. I love that they keep up with the styles while still keeping their Ikea prices.