IKEA Logo

9.6

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

IKEA is such a fun store. So many options and everything is so customizable. My daughter and I went there and spent an entire afternoon there. They have amazing products and the staff is very kind and easy to talk to. Go there! But only if you have a few hours! :)

Landon Robison Layton, UT

My wife and I have bought a lot of furniture and other things for our home at IKEA. They have a lot of options that allow you to customize what you want, and they have great prices. And their store is huge! Be prepared for an all-day excursion.

Sicely Lyn Russell Show Low, AZ

IKEA has some of the coolest and cutest furniture. The furniture is great quality!

Ted Rock Island, IL

IKEA has a great variety of items at a great price. The only thing I don't like about IKEA is their store layout. I just can't seem to find my way around the store.

Wendy Park City, UT

I love IKEA furniture. I brought a dresser and built it myself. I took me awhile, but it was worth it.

Shayla Jones Eagle Mountain, UT

IKEA has the cutest stuff and allot of bold items! I love the variety and prices of things in this store.

Emmalie Norwalk, CA

Believe it or not IKEA is a place that my family and I love to go to and look at the showrooms. IT is so fun to see potential ways that you can decorate your room and house!

Mia miga7440 Denver, CO

IKEA has great and affordable furniture of good quality. It's all very easy to put together and looks great in any room. I get all of my furniture from IKEA.

Anita pea Dallas, TX

IKEA's massive selection of furniture was amazing and make my house look amazing. The employees there were super nice and all the prices were great!!!

Cade Boudreaux , FL

IKEA is a great furniture store. Every single product shows you how to set it up and is honestly affordable. The employees are very friendly and they even have a good food.

Georgia Kibler Long Beach, MS

The furniture is well priced and the experience of buying things was enjoyable. The products are about the quality that you would expect for the cost.

Larson Riverton, UT

My favorite part of Ikea was all the food options at the end! The price was reasonable and the candy is top notch. They sell very good furniture and home supplies. The cashier was quite nice, very helpful and friendly.

John W. Jones Baltimore, MD

Despite their reputation for cheap Swedish furniture, IKEA comes through when you need it the most, especially for simple quick furniture needs. If you just moved and need some furniture, IKEA isn't a bad choice.

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

I Kia furniture has always been a great value. It’s not the highest of quality, but it’s not bad for what you pay. It made setting up for college nice and cheap

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I get lost in IKEA, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. They have great prices, but the quality isn't great. My daughter's dresser hasn't held up and it's only a couple of years old.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Ikea because it's simple, clean & has a lot of organizational stuff that is affordable. I even enjoy putting everything together! I highly recommend Ikea!

Brayden D. Gilbert, AZ

IKEA is and has always been an outstanding store. We get almost all of our furniture there and it is always fun to see what new items they have in the store.

Rachelle Rude Mankato, MN

Where do you even start? This is not a furniture store... this place is an experience! Literally, I have a date on my calendar with my beastie to spend the Day at IKEA! 😍

Benjamin Ash Logan, UT

IKEA is a great store for inexpensive but reliable furniture. I am a student and have loved the pieces I acquired from IKEA. They have lasted through my many moves between apartments and have been incredibly useful.

Laura Herriman, UT

THe choices are endless. The furniture is easy to put together. They provide everything you need. I have been very happy with the stuff they carry. Highly recommend!

Darrell Provo, UT

IKEA is a good store that sells affordable furniture. Much of their stuff is quality for a great price; much of their stuff is low-quality for a great price. I shop there often, but you just have to realize that certain items they sell are low quality.

Stevie American Fork, UT

Every unique store. Great kitchen gadgets and furniture for college dorms, kids rooms, organizing, etc. I got lost in there once and was so hungry I started crying. HAHA. It's a MAZE!

Hyrum Sandy, UT

Love our 2 bookshelves from IKEA. Don't love the quality of their bed frames. The store itself is somewhat overwhelming, but I enjoy that they have so much of the product displayed.

Amalia AMLU5848 Boulder, CO

IKEA is a combination of a furniture store and a fun outing. I literally go here to eat snacks and hang out with my friends and I always leave with a cute, affordable piece of home decor.

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

IKEA is an experience! I was not expecting such a diverse variety of furniture items, not to mention a delicious restaurant. I ended up buying a lofted bed and am very satisfied with my purchase.

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I love shopping at IKEA! You can't beat their prices and the quality is pretty great too! I don't mind building the furniture either, my husband and I enjoy doing that together.

cb Thibodaux, LA

I love IKEA. It's always fun roaming around the store looking at their massive selection of furniture and they have amazing and helpful workers! They even helped me put and transport my couch I purchased!

Kiara Howard Tallahassee, FL

If you are ever trying to decorate, IKEA is the place for you. Their endless possibilities and options almost certainly will fit whatever needs you have. Their prices are affordable and their products are quality.

Makya Love Sun Valley, CA

Ikea had everything food, furniture, everything. it always has your needs and also has a daycare place in it where you can leave your kids there while your shop!! 10/10 recommended!!!!

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

Ikea is a fun store to visit, especially for the Swedish food. I like their rugs and kitchen supply section. They have affordable options for storage. They also have their furniture displayed in rooms which is helpful. We have bought a couple of wardrobe cabinets there that work really well, but haven't bought any other furniture.

Binky Little Rock, AR

Thank you so much for having vegetarian meatballs!! I had my first Ikea experience in New Haven, CT. I wish you had some kind of trolley or conveyor belt that would ride you through the store!

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I loved in Germany for 12 years, and IKEA was an amazing store to go to. Even now as an adult IKEA is a valuable store to shop at. I love the products, even if some of them are hard to put together.

Syl North Port, FL

I enjoy shopping at Ikea. I have several pieces of furniture, but my favorite is the Ektorp sofas. The furniture has a modern look, it is cheap and easy to assemble. I love eating lunch there and then shopping.

Corbett Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

Quick furniture for kids rooms. Cheap, easy assembly, and huge variety! We don’t do big house furniture shopping here but all small shelves and desks we have purchased here at IKEA.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

So IKEA is ok. The furniture is cheap, but of course you have to put it together. The thing that keeps me from giving IKEA 5 stars is the fact that the quality of the furniture is such that my kids have torn thru their dressers in no time. The products aren’t as solid or sturdy as furniture that you dont have to assemble yourself. Once the novelty of shopping in the giant warehouse for low priced furniture wears off, youre left with furniture that wont last for years and years.

fernandopessoa South Jordan, UT

We have several pieces of Ikea furniture and they have all held up very well. They are very reasonable priced for the quality that you get. They also have kitchen supplies for a great price. We love their smoothie straws.

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

The closest Ikea is about 20 minutes away from my home. Although it is around the corner we enjoy shopping at Ikea for the comfort, smart styles, and room ideas that they provide. It really is a m=one stop shop for home decorations.

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Ikea is a store where you can get lost...literally. The layout of the store is confusing, so make sure to get a map because there are no associates on the flor to help. You can find some great buys on inexpensive furniture. I like to go there when shopping for frames and storage cubes.

Janice Genes Hurricane, UT

Went into the IKEA at Woodbridge in VA. It was huge and a lot of good deals. I didn’t buy anything since I was just driving thru town. But if I lived there I would be shopping all the time!

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

Ikea has some of the best furniture in the world! I love their makeup vanity’s and how cheap it is! I wouldn’t pass up the chance to get something from here! And the costumer service was very helpful!

Tiffany I Elkridge, MD

The furniture assembly is very user friendly. I’ve put multiple pieces together - big or small. The manuals have great step by step guides. Their prices range for every budget.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

I love ikea. I always feel extra motivated to do some reorganization every time I go there. They have all the household things we need. And it’s a great place to purchase bulk supplies for parties and events.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

IKEA is a great furniture store! They offer good quality products for affordable prices. It is always up to date and very stylish. The only downside is that whenever I go inside it's a maze to get through, which is their purpose since it causes people to buy more. I love IKEA and will be purchasing through them again.

Luna Rockville, MD

Ikea is a great store consist of furniture, Home Supplies, Kitchen Supplies, etc. Everything is practical and good-looking. With cheap price, it is a perfect choice. Highly recommend the one-dollar ice cream at the exit.

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

To all college students this is the spot for you dorm and apartment decorations. There is so much stuff here and different things that work well together. I was able to get so much and spent a good amount of money but it was worth it. Im on my 3rd year and nothing has broken.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

Hands-down the best value is some of their bookcases. They work like a charm and the price is great. I have actually bought a few of these. I love going to the store and finding lots of fun and new stuff. It’s like a day of fun and shopping

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

IKEA is such a fun store to visit, it really is an experience as they guide you through a showroom of different set up rooms where you can write down the items you like on a card and then you go to the warehouse where you pick up the items you like, the hot food section is great too for lunch!

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

IKEA has some great products, but finding them in the store can be challenging. I would shop at IKEA more often if the store was laid out better and it didn’t feel like such a maze. Also, it seems like there are never enough employees working so I end up waiting much longer than I anticipate. With all that...I will still go in when I need a picture frame or a hot chocolate frother because the products are just that good.

Desi Pleasant Grove, UT

Ikea is a really cute and lovable furniture store! There's so many stuff and ideas that you can put in your home. I feel like this place is perfect for parents, there's a lot supplies for children and it's just a really fun place to look at too.

Shauna Smith Austin, TX

Currently in the middle of a kitchen cabinet install. We have assembled these products before and we’re not intimidated by the donor yourself factor BUT... Note- you can NOT use the online design program via Apple/Mac. You will have to go into a store location to have an associate help you. They were very helpful but not 100% accurate and we came across details that were missed causing further trips back to the store to get correct components. Zero ability to call and speak to someone for assistance once purchased. Literally couldn’t get through to customer service at all after numerous tries at different times of the day. Worst automated customer service support I’ve ever experienced. Basically non existent. Would recommend getting quotes for second party to assemble if you can afford.