IKEA was established in 1951 and has created incredible relationships with hundreds of retailers internationally. Within the last year, IKEA has had 821 million people visit their 361 IKEA stores worldwide. IKEA offers a great variety of furnishings for every area you are looking for. IKEA stands by their concept of providing a range of home furnishing products that are “affordable to the many people, and not just the few”. They achieve this goal through uniting function, quality, design, value and sustainability.

#2 Target chevron_right
#3 Costco Home chevron_right
4.8

The Good

• Large selection
  • Quality customer service
  • Gives back to customers and communities

IKEA is an international business. As mentioned, they have 361 stores worldwide. This information tells us that IKEA has a large selection of product as well as the ability to distribute their furnishings to an array of locations. IKEA strives to help more people live a better life at home through creating realistic and affordable products.

This store highly values its customers, employees, as well as the community. IKEA has set up foundations to help benefit people all around the world. They offer a variety of promotions and are continually encouraging people to create the best deal for their personal situations.

The Bad

• No free shipping
  • Product and service issues

IKEA does not have the option of free shipping. Depending on where the customer lives and what they ordered will determine the total shipping cost, but "free" is not an option. IKEA has had some complaints concerning delivery and collection issues in the past, such as not receiving products by their delivery date or not receiving products entirely.

Other issues individuals have shown concern for include problems with the product or service they purchased. These vary depending on the item and are consistent with other major home furniture companies. Similar to delivery issues, problems are handled by their quality customer service department.

The Bottom Line

Overall, we recommend IKEA for your home furnishing needs. The hiccups or complaints this company has received have been minuscule compared to the amount of success they have attained. They have a large product selection and are focused on providing their customers with the best value, design, and sustainability.   This company is expanding every year and has thousands of employees working hard to create new ideas for your furniture needs as well as improving the transportation and delivery process of its customer's products.   IKEA is continually offering deals and promotions to buyers allowing their products to become even more affordable for the everyday home.

Sherry Arnold
October 2nd, 2019 Alpine, UT DETAILS

Furniture isn't the highest quality but it's nice enough. Perfect for an apartment. Love the textiles and kitchen stuff, home decor etc. And love the food, too!

Grant
October 1st, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Ikea is one of the most organized and neat stores that I have ever been into. I used to take my kids there in the past because of the "Kids eat free" promotion they had. Even though the furniture is a little pricey, it is still very good.

Ted Johnson
September 30th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I love IKEA! They have such a great selection of products that fit every price range and size. They have great quality and very modern designs that look great. They are not that hard to put together and you always save money.

Aliza Henline
September 30th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

I love how walking through Ikea is like walking through a museum. It makes me feel like I can make something awesome out of my tiny space!

Kristiane R Durfey
September 27th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

They may have some descent furniture and home accessories at lower prices but I absolutely HATE shopping at their store. They weave you around the entire warehouse and make you walk the whole place even if you just want to grab something simple and know where it is. Better plan a whole lot of time if you want to go there. Not sure it's worth it.

Helen Macfarlane
September 19th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I've been happy with both the look and quality of products I buy at IKEA. If there is something I need for my home, I know I can find something I like at IKEA!!

Hally Bellary
September 16th, 2019 DETAILS

IKEA has the best furniture for a good price. All of my IKEA options have lasted forever. Great reliable company.

Joy Hill
September 11th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

IKEA always has the best furniture and it really high quality. I like how they present what a room will look like so you can know what it will look like when you buy it.

Darrin Henry
September 9th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Walking through Ikea is like walking in a candy store! Great selection and so much to see.

Randy Scoville
September 6th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

We have bought 4 different beds from Ikea. They aren't the highest quality, but they were at a good price. They serve the purpose. I like it that you can see the product in the showroom before you buy it. I like to see the product set up before I unpack it from the box.

Campbell Blair
September 4th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Ikea has so many options and great services. I have loved using their items for my company and home.

Scotlynn Blair
August 28th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Always a little difficult to put everything together but reliable items with pretty decent prices. Last forever

Watson
August 19th, 2019 Amarillo, TX

I suffered from back pain and decided to buy a new mattress. Bought it from this store and have never regretted. I'm very happy with that purchase.

Tracy Womack
July 29th, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS

IKEA is life changing. I recently put together a cart thingy for my grandma and it took me under 30 minutes. It came with all the tools I needed to put it together so that made it that much easier!

Sage Robertson
July 22nd, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS

I love IKEA. I like the quality of product, and the organization of the store. I don't deal with the employees too much, but with what I have dealt with I appreciate how kind and efficient they are.

Mazi Marcel Womack
July 22nd, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS

I LOVE IKEA! They have the best furniture and they are so easy to put together.

Anna
July 16th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Recently I bought bedroom set from Bremnies collection and I am in love with it! It's very smart solution for my bedroom, storage spaces are perfect and quality of furniture is high. I read about their Ikea Family membership and I will definitely join it.

Lucy
July 15th, 2019 Hyrum, UT DETAILS

IKEA is such an amazing store. So many different furniture pieces to think of and compare. Great pricing on all of it. The furniture is durable and lasts a long time as well.

Keeli Hansen
July 15th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

IKEA has everything you need at a great price, it is so easy to find what youre looking for.

Paige Baldwin
July 11th, 2019 Wellsville, UT DETAILS

IKEA is the best. They have literally everything you could possibly want or need. Their staff is incredible and I am so grateful for all the displays inside. They are very affordable as well.

Brooklyn May
July 11th, 2019 Logan, UT DETAILS

That store is huge, such an amazing place to go look for home furniture. So many options and the pricing is not bad at all. I love shopping with IKEA

Breanne Stanko
July 9th, 2019 Logan, UT DETAILS

IKEA is hands down the greatest furniture ever. So many different options, styles, colors, and even prices. They have low and high prices. This place it amazing and shopping with them is so simple and easy!

Terra Stanko
July 8th, 2019 Hyrum, UT DETAILS

All time favorite store. Love looking at their different furniture. Such great ideas to put in my own home. Have ordered some beds and drawers from them and they hold up so well and are such great quality.

matthew
July 1st, 2019 Logan, UT

this store is so freaking huge. really nice furniture and home decor stuff. my fiancé loves this store and it gives her so many ideas of how to decorate our future home. great pricing on the items.

Dana
July 1st, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS

I love Ikea products and the variety of products available. I can spend hours in the Ikea showroom browsing. I only wish there was a showroom closer to my city as the nearest is an hour away.

Rosann Stanko
June 27th, 2019 Logan, UT DETAILS

I have bought several things at IKEA and they’ve been great products. The prices have also been reasonable.

Braden Stanko
June 27th, 2019 Smithfield, UT

Holy cow this store is huge. So many different varieties of furniture. So fun to go walk around and look and get idea for house furniture and how rooms would look. Product great quality.

Lauren
June 25th, 2019 Hyrum, UT DETAILS

I love Ikea, I think all of their stuff is super cute. Sometimes I feel the quality is not super great and stuff falls apart easily

Jason
June 24th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS

Ikea is great because they have so many furniture options at a fair price. The style of furniture is clean and neat which I like.

Courtney Eames
June 24th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS

IKEA is my go to furniture store! It is the first place I look for my dream furniture. They have great quality products with affordable prices.

Kaitlin Ashcroft
June 20th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

Just got married and we bought our first couch at ikea. I wasn’t sure about it at first but after the first day we love it. It is so comfy and was exactly what we were looking for.

Rachel Ellsworth
June 19th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

IKEA is amazing! There is so much to offer here at such low prices! I bought almost everything for my first college dorm here because it was all great quality for a great price.

Jennifer
June 19th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I love IKEA. Their prices are affordable and their merchandise is awesome. The variety and selection they have there is outstanding and I can always find what I’m looking for an even more. Their return policy is great and I’ve never had an issue returning anything to IKEA. I would highly recommend anybody shopping at IKEA.

Whitney Stanko
June 17th, 2019 Smithfield, UT DETAILS

This store is like a kid in a candy store. Such adorable decor for a room and for a house. I loved going to it and finding different items to put into my room! Even if you don’t need anything there just walk around because it has so many great idea for a future house! Love IKEA!!

Anna Lower
June 17th, 2019 Saint George, UT

As a student the furnishings here are within my price range with lots of options

Haley Baldwin
June 17th, 2019 DETAILS

I love IKEA. I just recently bought some furniture here to decorate my apartment. I always feel it’s affordable and the staff is helpful in choosing and getting it out the door. I like the layout of it as it provides some inspiration.

Lilly
June 14th, 2019 Logan, UT DETAILS

This is where I just got all my babies furniture and I love it all. I wasn’t expecting it to be fabulous but it is actually really sturdy, and sleek. It’s also not tons of money. I would get most of my furniture here!

Christina
June 13th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS

All I have to say is so many choices! A great place to shop for home remodels and for redecorating.

Sierra Beck
June 11th, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS

I love going to IKEA and just walking around. It is such a fun atmosphere and the layout is fun to see all the products displayed in home settings and how they could used. I bought curtains and bedding for my room there and it was affordable. When I moved away to college, I bought most of my dishes at IKEA.

Taylor Walker
June 11th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

Really good place. They have anything and everything you could ask for. It's also just a really good environment.

roxanne
June 11th, 2019 Millville, UT DETAILS

I love ikea, putting together ikea i dont love. but you get more bang for your buck, even if it means fighting with your husband over directions

Nicole LeBaron
June 11th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

IKEA is the best! I love how they set up their retail stores and have such a wide variety of furniture to choose from. Lots of inspiration comes from their store which is nice for planning my home.

Nicholas
June 11th, 2019 Lake Villa, IL

So many options when you walk in the store, it really helps to see what design is possible when looking at the full room setups.

Megan trauba
June 11th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS

I love how Ikea is so big. One of my favorite parts is just walking through the store and seeing all the furniture and home decor they have. We shop there a lot when we are remodeling our bedrooms.

Tess L
June 11th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

Furniture is normally pretty good, not terrible pricing. If you go into the store they have a good Cafe and a fun shopping experience.

Emily Walker
June 10th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

I love Ikea and all the options they have. Their stores are so big that it is fun to search and find things that you want to buy.

Jacob Shaner
June 10th, 2019 DETAILS

This is my favorite furniture store! They have really good deals on furniture, kitchen supplies, and other things too. It is a very self-serve kind of store where you find what you need and then take it to the cashier.

Marissa
June 7th, 2019 Redwood Falls, MN DETAILS

I love Ikea! Their shipping is outrageous though, so I only ever shop in store and never online. They have wonderful products for a fabulous price.

Kimberly LeBaron
June 6th, 2019 Delta, UT DETAILS

You pretty much get what you pay for with IKEA. Their furniture can be pretty cheap, but so are their prices. They have tons of variety and most of its pretty cute! The store can be a bit overwhelming, but they also deliver. Perfect for college students.

Christine Farmer
June 6th, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS

Ikea is a fun store to walk through and get ideas for storage and decorating, especially in small spaces. The products I have bought there, small storage organizers and bookshelves, have served their purpose well and were a good price. I've also picked up a great stockpot and other kitchen items at a great price and have been pleased with the quality.