Healthcare Financing Blog and Resources

Featured Posts

Your Guide to Paying Medical Bills

June 21, 2019

Do you have health insurance? If so, does it cover all of your medical costs? A shocking 15.5 percent of the population ...

Read More
Mobile Healthcare Financing: A Better Way to Pay Medical B...

June 19, 2019

Picture this: As you open your daily mail, you encounter a medical bill. The total cost glares at you as you feel your j...

Read More
What Is Healthcare Financing, and Why Do We Need It?

November 06, 2015

As healthcare costs continue to go up, sustainable options for financing healthcare go down. However, a new industry is...

Read More

All Posts

  • Generic placeholder image
    Your Guide to Paying Medical Bills
    Do you have health insurance? If so, does it cover all of your medical costs? A shocking 15.5 percent of the population in the United States currently does not have health insurance. Though the other 84.5 percent living in th...
  • Generic placeholder image
    Mobile Healthcare Financing: A Better Way to Pay Medical Bills
    Picture this: As you open your daily mail, you encounter a medical bill. The total cost glares at you as you feel your jaw nearly hit the floor. Don’t worry, you’re certainly not alone. Medical bills can be shocki...
  • Generic placeholder image
    What Is Healthcare Financing, and Why Do We Need It?
    As healthcare costs continue to go up, sustainable options for financing healthcare go down.  However, a new industry is emerging that can assist those in need with their healthcare financing options. Check out the infog...
  • 1

Compare the top ranked companies

Find the right company for you.

Denefits image #1
Compassionate Finance image #2
AccessOne MedCard image #3
Wells Fargo Health Advantage image #4
Commerce Bank image #5
Capital One Healthcare Financing image #6 View
More