Lighthouse Financial Logo

Lighthouse Financial

LAST UPDATED: September 27th, 2022

Lighthouse Financial is based in Lehi, Utah and is led by Matthew Slagowski. It was founded in 2017 and has a few years of experience providing business funding to its customers. Lighthouse Financial primarily provides funding to businesses. Its services can assist businesses with the following:

• Start Up Funding
  • Small Business Funding
  • Personal Credit Development
  • Business Credit Development
  • Entrepreneur Networking

While it provides capital to many early stage companies, this is not the only business client it services; however, this emphasis on funding early stage business is helpful to new businesses that are in need of capital and that may struggle to be approved for funding by traditional banks or lenders.

The company's funding specialists are trained to build custom funding plans and maintain client relationships to ensure it finds the best funding solutions possible.

Its process is common to other funding organizations and it specializes in getting business owners access to revolving, unsecured lines of credit that can be used however they need. This includes expansion, payroll, marketing, paying off existing business debts or any other needs.

The Good

• Funding for Higher Risk Businesses
  • Low Rates and Flexibility
  • Good Reviews

Funding for Higher Risk Businesses

It can be difficult for some start up businesses to find funding. Most banks want to know how long a business has been operating and its monthly revenue. If the business does not meet certain standards that may be impossible for a new, or higher risk, business then they may be out of luck.

Lighthouse Financial is dedicated to helping these business owners find funding — for example, seasonal businesses, high risk industries, or businesses that have inconsistent deposits. Regardless of your time in business or revenue, Lighthouse Financial can find a solution for you.

Low Rates and Flexibility

Lighthouse Financial has a variety of funding options. Its funding options focus on providing low interest rates and low monthly payments.

Lighthouse Financial also says it offers flexible payment plans. These low rates and flexible payment options should appeal to businesses that are in higher risk industries or that are facing emergency expenses.

Good Reviews

Lighthouse Financial doesn’t have a lot of reviews, but it does have some customers who have left positive reviews. Customers express that they were happy with the personalized customer service they experienced. They also expressed that they were happy to receive more funding than they anticipated.

The Bad

No Examples of Past Clients

Lighthouse Financial has very few customer reviews and only on one website. It also does not have any customer testimonials on its website or examples of past clients that it has helped with funding.

This lack of information on any past clients does not promote confidence and is unusual considering the amount of time it has been operating.

The Bottom Line

Lighthouse Financial provides funding solutions to businesses that may otherwise struggle to find capital. It provides loans for emergencies, payroll funding, inventory, or expansions. It also works frequently with startups.

This is a great option for new companies or businesses that operate in higher risk industries. Customers will like that it offers low interest rates and flexibility.

We were unable to verify the amount of business or quality of its services due to a low number of online reviews, and a complete absence of customer testimonials.

View Best Financial Advisors Companies

Message from
Lighthouse Financial

At Lighthouse Financial, we've found our niche helping start up companies get started. We have found and established a path for new companies to take to effectively guide them through the process.

4.9

Connie Wilson San Pedro, CA

Lighthouse has been very Professional and informative. I’ve had the opportunity to learn, through them, a little more about credit and how to help it to work for me. Lighthouse has always been patient, friendly and consistent. I’m grateful

Jesse Teegarden Shawnee, KS

It was a pleasure to work with Lighthouse Financial! They worked out all the details and kept things clear & simple. I would highly recommend using them and I will be using their services again!

Jay Singh Casselberry, FL

Lighthouse was instrumental in getting my business the funding it needed in order to grow. Kori was amazing to work with. She and her team exceeded all expectations! She was on top of things to make sure I had the best outcome possible. Amazing experience every step of the way!

D. Davis Riverview, FL

My experience was 5 stars grade. It was a pleasant experience their customer service were patient, professional and courteous. I will recommend family and friends to do business with this fine institution in the future. Thank you for a pleasant experience.

Sharon Farley Ashburn, VA

Peyton was very professional and assisted me with my financial issues. She went above and beyond her call of duty to make me comfortable with my decision. She explained everything to me from the first to the final steps. Her email was very simplistic to the point where anyone could follow without any issues. She's delightful, exhibits empathy, and helpful. She calls and follows up with me as promised. Furthermore, she provided additional information that I may need later to help me be more successful with my finance.

Sonya Harris Chicago, IL

I was introduced to Kori at Lighthouse Financial to assist me with getting lines of credit for my extended education and new business opportunity. She was very helpful and I received my new cards within a few days of applying for them!! I will definitely refer and use Lighthouse Financial in the future.

Tiffani Barner Brandon, FL

I was referred to Lighthouse and I'm glad I made the call. Lighthouse was polite, professional and treated me with respect. My Lighthouse Professional, Peyton, did a great job of keeping me abreast of the entire process and of all next steps, so I understood what to expect. I would most certainly look to Lighthouse for all my future funding needs. Thank you

Laura Wilson Deerfield, IL

From the beginning of the funding process until the end, everything was very easy and thoroughly explained. My consultant was extremely patient and provided consistent and thorough follow-up to ensure that I received at least the funding amount that was targeted. She was very knowledgeable and helped me exceed the expected amount of funding. I look forward to working with Lighthouse Financial in the future as my business grows and the need for additional financing.

Angela Peterson Fernandina Beach, FL

Thank you Lighthouse Financial; I appreciate your helpful service during this process. This procedure was new to me so, your professionalism made everything hassle free. I can move forward with confidence. Again, thank you.

Nicole Greer The Colony, TX

The staff at Lighthouse Financial is super easy to work with. Kori explained everything thoroughly and kept in contact throughout the entire process. She followed up and made me feel comfortable.

VICKI FLUKER Simpsonville, SC

Lighthouse has been very proficient in assisting me with any questions or concerns that I had. Anna was delightful to work with, very patient, knowledgeable and always listened with a honest ear. I found Lighthouse to answer my calls and emails in a very timely manner. I appreciate the valuable service they provided.

Darycus G. Winter Springs, FL

Working with Kori at Lighthouse Financial was an awesome experience! Kori from Lighthouse Financial was there with me every step of the way. Her tireless efforts helped me acquire all the funding I needed and then some. I highly recommend them.

Better Future Now LLC Prosper, TX

I am so glad that I found out about this company! I will definitely be using their service again! They got me access to more 0% financing than I would’ve been able to find myself, especially since they are all applied for so simultaneously. My available credit shot up about 30% and allowed me to afford a vocational program I wouldn’t have otherwise been able to afford. The people who work here are also very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful!

Jennifer Weller Elk Grove, CA

Kori worked with me to get me funding for my new buisiness. She was always professional, kind, understanding and communicative.

Victor Salcedo

Best Buy far compay to work with if I can leave 10 stars ⭐️ I would the staff are professional and made its simple and easy. Will work with you all again real soon

M Young Shingle Springs, CA

Lighthouse Financial was a pleasure to work with. Very quick and efficient service provided by Kori. We are referring their funding services to other business owners and individuals for financing options .

Sederra Hill Orlando, FL

I worked with Peyton and she is amazingly great! She answered all my questions and went above and beyond. She also kept me informed and aware of the complete process. I am so grateful!

juan Delgado Chicago, IL

What I liked most about Lighthouse Financial is how responsive they work. Their follow up process is stellar in trying to achieve one's financial goals. It was a smooth process working with Lighthouse Financial.

Anna Krause Arlington, VA

Every representative that I spoke to, helped me every step of the way. If I had one complaint, I would have liked to know which companies they were reaching out to prior to them reaching out.

Malanie Cheshire, CT

I had a great experience with Lighthouse Financial. They got me more funding than I initially thought I could get and they worked with me and allowed me to pay a lower service fee based on the pre-approval amount of funding rather than my actual amount of funding. I’m super grateful for them!

Joseph Delizo IL

I got my funding fast and was able to start my business sooner than I thought was possible. Everyone at Lighthouse was professional, and knowledgeable about the best options for my particular situation. I highly recommend them!

Mathew Mata Wilsonville, OR

Working with lighthouse financial was very easy and relaxing. No hassle, just a few information provided and then kick back and wait for the funds to come through. Bo and Peyton were beyond helpful, I now am very excited to start my business knowing that I just bought myself lots of time through the expertise of Lighthouse Financial. I appreciate your help guys!!

Suyen Rivera Rockville, MD

Everyone I had to deal with at Lighthouse Financial was very professional and helpful when I had questions. Great bedside manners and knowledgeable

Michelle Miller Concord, NC

I really enjoyed working with Lighthouse Financial. I worked with Kori she kept me informed on the whole process and was very helpful.

Delfina Arreola Cedar Lake, IN

I had a good experience. I had some problems unlocking reports. they were helpful in assisting me. My goal was accomplished, accessing funds needed

Andrea Ball Queens, NY

The process didn't take no time. Just fill out your information and they take care of the rest.

Nancy McMackin Lebanon, OR

Peyton V totally did the hand holding I was in need of while ill and needing to move forward with this project. She was knowledgeable and considerate at all times. The incentive I was offered does not have anything to do with my opinion of this company. They did a great job for me.

Paris Moran Katy, TX

Second time using Lighthouse, amazing experience both times. The whole team was amazing.

Joseph Delizo Round Lake, IL

We are very satisfied w their service. They are prompt in getting back to me when I have questions. And they’re very efficient

Sonia Gallegos Dallas, TX

Kori was great to work with, she explained the process and guided me through the process. She made the experience a great one.

Eduardo and Maranda Serrano Dallas, TX

The team is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. They helped us from start to finish with our transaction with quick responses.

Trisha Erickson Dothan, AL

The staff were very helpful and had the expertise to easily navigate challenges to ensure service was provided in an efficient manner

Charles Swafford Suwanee, GA

was. great and positive experience. Lighthouse help keep me organized and focused to get my goals accomplished quickly and painlessly.

Sheldon Lewis Cedar City, UT

Lighthouse was awesome to work with. They explained things clearly and their customer service was excellent! Give them a call, I had a great experience!

Donny Diaz Chicago, IL

Dayson, Peyton and Lexi assisted with diligence and professionalism the whole way through.

Jackie Valera Sacramento, CA

They know their business. They are vigilant, earnest and polite. I would have never found these credit cards on my own with 0% APR from 12 to 18 months.

Sydney Smith St. Petersburg, FL

Thank you to Lighthouse Financial for helping me jumpstart this new financial beginning. They were quick and efficient with great communication along the way.

Marlon Dallas, TX

Great consistency and very helpful with products

Dawne Ziegler Detroit, MI

Working with Lighthouse and Matt has been a complete joy. Matt has been accommodating, professional and thorough every step of the way. Lighthouse is definitely a company you can count on to meet your needs, big or small!

Lighthouse Financial Logo

Reply from Lighthouse Financial

Thank you Dawne!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Robert Slavador Venice, FL

Very pleasant people to work with. Very helpful and professional. Highly recommend them.

Joshua Young Boston, MA

The company was very professional and provided timely responses. I have no complaints!

Mr. Bonez Salt Lake City, UT

They have been extremely responsive and were very knowledgable when answering my questions.

Nady Metellus Conyers Concord, NC

What I like best about the company was the communication, the staffs kept me inform throughout the whole process.

Nanc Mc Lebanon, OR

I feel the company worked for me and in my best interests. Peyton V. gave me 110% when I needed some hand holding.

Alex Mihankhah Tampa, FL

Quick and efficient process, exceeded expectations

Arica TX

They took the time to answer all of my questions and made the process simple.

Teresa Davis Martinsville, IN

They do all the work searching for credit cards that will work for you saves a lot of time.

Lilly Arthur Chino, CA

Positive experience working with Kori. Great communication. Thanks for your assistance!

david nguyen Glen Ellyn, IL

Great Customer Service. Help me with exactly what i needed.

Narciso Gonzalez Roseville, CA

great service and profesionalism, I am very satisfied.