EyeBuyDirect Logo

EyeBuyDirect

9.9

LAST UPDATED: November 15th, 2021

EyeBuyDirect is an online eyeglasses retailer based in Austin, Texas. Since 2006, this retailer has offered affordable in-house eyeglasses. It doesn’t sell brand name frames, but does offer a premium designer brand called RFLKT Eyewear.

In 2013, the company was acquired by the Essilor Group, a huge international eyewear company.

Shop EyeBuyDirect’s more than 1,200 frames by size, shape, rim, material, color, and special features like bifocal or progressive-friendly frames, adjustable nose-pads, and spring hinges. There is even a fit and style quiz to help you understand your preferences. While it does offer more than 200 sunglass styles, adults and kids frames can be used for prescription and non-prescription glasses and sunglasses, plus reading or computer glasses. You can virtually try them on with the EyeTry virtual mirror.

Customers can create an account with their already existing Amazon or Facebook credentials. You need to have a valid prescription and pupillary distance measurement to order and glasses are delivered within 7–14 business days.

Keep reading for pros and cons of shopping at EyeBuyDirect.

The Good

• Affordable Frames and Lenses
  • Lots of Prescription Lenses
  • Free Shipping
  • Return Policy
  • 365-Day Guarantee
  • Buy One, Give One
  • Loyalty and Discounts

Affordable Frames and Lenses

EyeBuyDirect offers low-priced glasses, with an average total purchase of $65. It is direct sale only. All manufacturing is under one roof, so overhead is low.

Frames range from $6–$70, with 1.50 index single vision lenses included. From there, there is an added cost for upgraded frames:

• Bifocal — $29
  • Progressive — $49
  • Premium Progressive — $69

Not only are the frame prices low, but that price includes standard 1.5 single vision lenses. On top of that, the site even has a Coupons section to see what current discounts and promos are. You don’t have to wait until a specific code is emailed to you

Lots of Prescription Lenses

Not only does EyeBuyDirect offer affordable prices, but it also offers a wide variety of lens options, including single vision distance and reading glasses, and progressive lenses as well as fashion glasses with non-prescription lenses. You can even buy bifocals, which is a lens type that other online eyewear retailers exclude.

Two options for blue light filtering glasses to help with eye fatigue and digital eye strain include EDBlue and SightRelax.

Indexes available:

• 1.50 standard
  • 1.57
  • 1.59
  • 1.60
  • 1.67
  • 1.74

Lenses automatically come with anti-scratch coating, but you can add-on the following coatings:

• Anti-reflective coating
  • Light-adjusting photochromic lenses
  • Premium photochromic Transitions™ coating, light-adjusting, UV protection, anti-smudge, AR, scratch resistant
  • Four color tints, and two intensities
  • Gradient-tinted coating, darker tint at the top and lighter at the bottom
  • Polarized coating in three colors (dark green, brown, or gray) for reducing reflections
  • Mirrored tinting in three colors (blue, gold, silver)
  • Water repellant
  • UV protective coating (free with 1.59 polycarbonate)

Free Shipping Over $99

Orders over $99 ship free. If your order total is less than $99, it’s still a bargain, but you do have to pay $5.95 for standard USPS shipping (7–14 business days) You can upgrade to faster shipping for $19+ via UPS and UPS Next Day Air, but that won’t expedite your processing time.

Return Policy

Customers can return or exchange their glasses within 14 days via the fit and style guarantee.

If you return after the 14-day policy, you will have to pay for return shipping.

This isn’t the longest return or refund policy (many other online eyeglass stores offer 30 days), but at least you can return for a refund, with no fees.

Customers have a variety of ways to contact EyeBuyDirect. Customer service is available via email, chat, and phone, seven days a week: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to midnight (Eastern) and Saturday and Sunday (9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern).

365-Day Guarantee

EyeBuyDirect also offers a product guarantee for 12 months if there is a defect in materials or workmanship. However, this doesn’t cover mistakes and scratches.

This guarantee is probably a big reason why the site boasts a 95 percent satisfaction rate with customers.

Keep in mind that it is a one-time replacement. It can’t be used for replacements multiple times within that first year.

Buy One, Give One

For every order, EyeBuyDirect will donate a pair of prescription glasses through an organization called Vision for Life.

Loyalty and Discounts

If you spend over $99 in a calendar year, you are eligible for EyeBuyDirect’s Focus Loyalty Program, which comes with cool benefits and discounts:

• Buy One, Get One Free Offer
  • 15% off any purchase
  • Free U.S. Shipping
  • Free premium glasses case
  • 30% off sunglasses discount
  • 20% off a single purchase
  • Exclusive offers
  • Exclusive early access to limited collections

Additional discounts are available at eyebuydirect.com for lots of groups:

• Student Discount — 20% off plus free shipping
  • Veterans’ Discount — 20% off
  • Referral Discount — When you refer a friend, you get $10 (and they get $10 off their first order). There is a $50 bonus when you add five new referrals. You can track your progress through your EBD account.

The Bad

• Glasses Only
  • Try-On
  • Insurance
  • Trifocal Lenses

Glasses Only

While EyeBuyDirect has a huge selection of frames and lenses, you won’t find contact lenses among its inventory.

Try-On

You can virtually try on glasses when you upload a photo through the EyeTry option, but you can’t try on frames at home without purchasing.

Remember, if you don’t like them, you can return within 14 days.

Insurance

EyeBuyDirect does not partner with any vision insurance providers. So, if you want to use insurance, it will have to be an out-of-network benefit. However, FSA and HSA cards are accepted, if they are branded with a major credit card.

Trifocal Lenses

While you can definitely buy progressive lenses, you can’t get lined trifocals at EyeBuyDirect.

The Bottom Line

EyeBuyDirect offers a huge selection of its low-price, self-branded frames. You can get single vision glasses for as little as $6. This is pretty cheap, when you consider that most eyeglass stores selling nationwide brands can cost hundreds of dollars for the same thing. Most customers will be able to find a good option.

EyeBuyDirect offers a 14-day return policy, a 1-year warranty, and lots of discount opportunities, on top of the retailer’s already low prices.

Have you ordered a pair of glasses or sunglasses from EyeBuyDirect? Tell us about your experience with a quick review below.

roberto arcia Columbia, MO

My experience with EyeBuyDirect has been amazing. It took only minutes to select a frame online. They have a huge variety to select from when it comes to frames, so it could take a bit more. The whole process of getting my frames was really quick, as it only took about 3 weeks to receive my glasses. I would recommend EyeBuyDirect to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to purchase new eyewear.

Morgan Tennant Shelley, ID

EyeBuyDirect is very easy to use. I like the feature to add a picture of yourself to model the glasses. It makes choosing frames easier when this service is online. These products are usually cheap, but a great bang for your buck.

Lauren G. Cleveland, OH

I just used EyeBuyDirect for the first time and bought 2 pairs of glasses. I was very impressed with how fast they came and with the quality of the glasses I received!! I will definitely be ordering from them again. The only issue I had, which was my fault for not doing my research. I ordered the coating on my lens, that protects your eyes from looking at computer/phone screens. They have a little bit of blue tint to the lens. Had i known it was going to have the blue tint, I would have only ordered it on one pair of the glasses instead of both. Other then that, I’m very happy with my purchase!

BETO Phoenix, AZ

EyeBuyDirect I am in no way shape or form a sponsored I am just a really happy customer I went 7 years with the same pair of eyeglasses they were pretty much hanging on for dear life by some type of mircle..my husband stepped on the frames accidentally and I'm glad that he did because of that I found your company and I am obsessed and thrilled there is a company such as yours I went from have just one pair of eyeglasses to have many pairs of eyeglasses and sunglasses.living here in Arizona they are definitely needed with that summer sun.Thank you for being so reliable affordable and quick.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Masumi M Portland, OR

I was looking for a pair of prescription glasses for myself since I found that the pair of glasses my eye doctor quoted was very expensive. I found EBD on Google and bought the pair through their website for the first time. It took a little longer to deliver my prescription glasses than I expected but they had great customer service that they responded to me very quickly. They pack my glasses well and the care instruction is easy to understand. Lastly, my prescription glasses fit like a glove! I love the non-slip nose pads that stay on my small nose all the time. They are as described and looked exactly like the pictures on the website. I'm thinking I'm getting another one as spare.

Laurie Wayne Providence, RI

I've ordered with Eyebuydirect for years and am always satisfied. The customer service and the glasses are excellent. I have always recommended Eyebuydirect to friends. However, I was a little concerned with my last order because it seemed that it had somehow gotten 'lost'. I emailed a question about the order and was notified there was a problem with the vendor causing delays. Completely understandable, it happens, and I appreciate the percentage off for a future order. Perhaps if it does happen again, an email sent out stating that due to unexpected delays with the vendor, the product might arrive a little later and that could prevent customer concern. And also, there was no email stating the order had been sent or a tracking #. And then the PO delivered it to the wrong address (wasn't you or me, just an error with the PO). I have the glasses and they're great, and thank you!

Joy V Salt Lake City, UT

It was very easy to buy from EyeBuyDirect. Very cost effective, but not the highest quality. I use them for back up because I mainly use contacts. Very cute styles.

Lauren Thomas Huntsville, AL

The affordability. That is everything! I've never owned more than one pair of glasses at a time and you pray to God nothing happens. With eyebuy direct I've been able to have glasses for multiple occasions that make me feel confident and good about myself. It's nice to have variety while having full confidence in knowing they are also extremely functional

Sarah Peck Minneapolis, MN

The glasses are lovely and cheap, but the customer service is what is really outstanding. The support team contacted me to make sure that I had typed my prescription in correctly because it is a little unusual and they wanted to make sure that there wasn't a typo. I really appreciated that they cared enough to double check the details and to take the time to make sure I was getting the right prescription!

Amber Gatej Gilbert, AZ

Everything has been seamless every time I have ordered from this company (3x so far). I am very hard on glasses and love that I can buy multiple pairs at such an affordable price. The packaging is nice and modern, each pair comes in a box with a protective bag, which can also be used to clean the glasses. I will continue to recommend and purchase from this site. Thank you!

Amber Edwards Loma Linda, CA

I was very nervous buying glasses online and not being able to try them on in person first but ordering my glasses was very easy. Having this service online was a lifesaver due to all local eyeglasses stores being closed due to covid-19. I used the try on with photo option to choose my frames and I'm so in love with them! Shipping was very fast, I spoke with an associate over the phone and was quoted at least 7 days for production then another 7 days for shipping however, I received my glasses within 9 days! I will defiantly be ordering all my glasses through EyeBuyDirect from now on!

David Rosenberg San Jose, CA

Self-service from my own home. Given the current state of the Pandemic, most optical places are closed, and I did not have to worry about distancing or contamination. It was great that I could select frames, "virtually" try them on (as many styles as I want without feeling any pressure from a salesperson or taking up someone's time), share the virtual images with friends and family to get a number of different opinions. The frames are extremely inexpensive and I get all the coatings, treatments, and lens options, at a more than reasonable price. It took about 10 days from order to delivery and compared to places that can prepare your glasses in an hour, one needs to have some patience.

Miriam Cortes Raleigh, NC

EBD make it so easy to be informed about what frames and lenses to choose from. I felt confident in my purchase. When I got my glasses and sunglasses in the mail, it took a little to get used to because I didn’t know how I would look in them and I takes some adjusting to with a new prescription. After a day or two I love them and am so happy I got them!! Plus the price for both is cheaper than getting one from my local wholesale store.

jasmineconti Levittown, PA

EyeBuyDirect was amazing! I ordered two pairs from them, and they shipped out to me in less than 10 days. One pair didn’t fit me properly, so I shot them an email and within MINUTES they responded with a paid-for return shipping label and directions on how to return them and offered me an exchange on another pair! The process was pain free and I’m super excited for my next pair to arrive! I will DEFINITELY be ordering all my glasses from EyeBuyDirect from now on!

Sheryl travis Ocala, FL

It has been so easy to order on line and over the phone!!! Great people there! I love my glasses... the only place that had exactly what I was looking for ! And I’ve ordered two full sets and two sets of room to replace from my dog sitting on them or smacking me in the face breaking up it’s so easy lenses were intact got new frames everything worked out I love buyeyes direct.

Maddie Peschong Minneapolis, MN

I love this EyeBuyDirect! I have a terrible time finding glasses I like. My prescription is quite strong and my lenses are always so thick. If I can find something I love, it’s usually way too heavy and gives me a headache, or it’s super expensive. EyeBuyDirect has amazing styles, thinner lenses, and is so affordable. Plus the process is so easy it’s insane!

Alan Collins Raleigh, NC

These were for my wife. She loves them. I had a HUGE issue with my first order a couple of months ago though. First time trying out EyeBuyDirect. They advertised Premium Progressives which were supposed to have a much wider field of reading and mid-distance correction. Paid $60 for it! Sent them back thinking they HAD TO have been made incorrectly. Replacement pair were the same. Sent those back and order bi-focals instead. Love these and my frames. They were great through the whole ordeal BUT don't waste your $$ on the "Premium Progressives" because they're no different than regular progressives. I know because I tried those many years ago from an optometrist.

lglarissagoodin93 ,

Was very wary of ordering online for the longest time, especially with me being stationed overseas. I was pleasantly surprised that the glasses not only made it here but was packaged way better than I thought it would be and didn't have any defects at all. It was late arriving but I didn't mind especially since the seller was very good about updating me on the change of date and reason why.

dbssglasses Reno, NV

This first purchase was A+. Very high quality frame and flawless accuracy with a prescription requiring both myopia and presbyopia correction using 'premium progressive'/'free form' vs. 'Standard progressive' lense Rx which, based on the clear images provided show limitations for 'Standard progressive' that would not work for me driving or even flying with a private pilot. An additional purchase of a different model of eyeglass frames with tortoiseshell had very high physical quality including the prescription lenses, but extreme imbalance in the patterning such that they appeared mostly invisible on one side of my face due to large areas ( 40% to 70% ) of missing dark tortoiseshell patterning at brow line and bottom of eyeglass area provoking honest comments from family, friends and coworkers confirming my disappointment and thoughts that 'extreme asymmetry' is not what I want for working with the public in a professional capacity. Because the amount of variance in the tortoiseshell glasses pattern/color variegation was not disclosed prior to sending the glasses, nor is it an option, or demonstrated by photos provided by customers at eyebuydirect with glowing reviews I decided not to exchange and requested a refund fearing that I would receive another pair with another large and uncomplimentary anomaly. To return the glasses, eyebuydirect requests wrapping the box they come in with plastic because they are sent to donation/for charity and while it's great glasses are being donated, as a first time customer on my second purchase this experience makes me feel my buying experience had a 50% 'hit or miss' success rate for customer satisfaction of the appearance aesthetic of the finished product due to choosing eyeglasses with a pattern/variegated coloration! In closing, 4 star review due to the reality that most likely half of any orders of frames that have a tortoiseshell or other naturalized synthetic pattern may not meet expectations ending up as a return for donation due to too broad allowance for spacing of pattern/variegated coloration repeats in the final finished product but 5 stars on customer service and refunding once customer follows procedure!

Mary Ann Winningham Bloomington, IL

It was so easy. The only delay in ordering was that I had such a hard time picking out a frame. There were so many beautiful frames to choose from. I was leery about buying glasses online again. The last ones I received weren't very good. I could see through the bifocals and that was it!Yours were beautiful on me and I could see again!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Baihe Claymont, DE

We love the styles and many different sizes of frames Good fit. What we don’t like ISEE have had a lot of breakage. The quality of the plastics used seems to be brittle especially where the arm connects to the temple. There is a one time replacement within the year, but if the same style replacement glasses break in same spot, they will not replace again. This is a manufactured defect if frame keeps breaking in same spot. We have replaced glasses with same frame because fit and style are correct but the plastic defect is annoying. Has happened to all family members with different styles of glasses. Better quality of materials should be used in their plastic frames. Then would be five star. Or be willing to replace more than once for manufacturing defect.

jinkiescrown Ridgecrest, CA

It's an enjoyable experience every time I buy a new pair of glasses. I've bought 3 pairs so far, and am planning to buy more. The glasses are affordable, and fashionable. I wear my prescription EyeBuyDirect glasses more than the ones received from my eye doctor's office. Keep in mind, measuring your PD is very important if you're looking to buy a prescription pair of glasses.

Xbob42 Campbell, CA

Best part of EyeBuyDirect is definitely the prices. Good selection of frames for a very reasonable price even after adding in good lenses. Worst part I guess might be the time it takes to get your (prescription) glasses, but that's got less to do with the site and more to do with buying prescription glasses in general. If your order is significantly delayed for any reason you get a pretty chunky coupon off your next order that's good for a whole year, so that's a huge plus that makes me feel better about delays.

Anna Funderburk Slidell, LA

So here’s my feel on eye but direct for a first time buyer. I ordered them on feb. 04 and revived them feb. 21. So the wait wasn’t unreasonable. Now I will say that the updates on the process were very off and had me worried as to if they were even getting my glasses ready. For a little over a week the website said received order. There wasn’t any other word on it then finally it said beveling edges for a few days and at this point I was getting close to two weeks. I sent a message to the company asking when I could maybe expect them because I was in need of glasses badly. The message I received back was an automated/generic reply. I waited a while longer and it finally said shipped but then for 3 days there was no tracking number or any kind of evidence that it had actually been shipped. Eventually then just showed up to my house one day and all of the shipping details just updated at once. So my feel is that if you need glasses fast I wouldn’t go for them as a first pick. If you want to talk to customer service I would try because I don’t think there is really anyone behind the computer there to talk about whatever issue you may have. As for prescription and glasses look over all I love them. They are perfect and exactly what I wanted. They feel sturdy and fit comfortably very true to size per chart they offer. I will be buying from this company again. Maybe just not when I am I dire need for eye ware.

Crystal Schaffer San Marcos, TX

EyeBuyDirect has lots of frames and options to sort through. I had a hard time just picking two frames! I'm sure I'll be back to order more. I've ordered glasses online from several different retailers and appreciated how much detail on the dimension, weight, material, photos, etc. every frame has in comparison to others. The virtual try-on has quirks, but was helpful. There was a delay in my shipment, but EyeBuyDirect communicated the delay and I still received my glasses in the within their 14 business day window.

meggiejoe Slinger, WI

I love that the glasses are quality even though they are totally less expensive than the eye doctor. I can buy so many pairs for the $500 that I would normally spend there, with insurance too. I had gotten in an accident and had to replace my "ear handles" on my glasses, I didn't buy insurance so I just bought another pair to fix my expensive prescription one. they are easy to repair and they look just the same!!! thank you!

Hannah Banana Fort Wainwright, AK

I love my new glasses, exactly as advertised and super affordable. My glasses did take a long while to get here, however I really appreciated that I was sent consistent email updates about why it was taking so long. Things happen and items get delayed but being kept in the loop without having to reach out myself was very reassuring. It gave me a lot of confidence in this company. Already picking out my next pair!

Rebecca Turner Kansas City, MO

There was a delay in shipping and EyeBuyDirect was very communicative with me about it, so I knew exactly when the expected shipping and delivery date was. The glasses themselves are of great quality and very durable, especially for the price. I will say, the only thing that took a minute to get used to was the slight yellowing of everything due to the blue light protection. Will definitely buy from this company again.

Liana Shpani South Weymouth, MA

My only issue with EyeBuyDirect has been this last order. My roommate’s glasses broke and i got her a new pair as a gift on January 27th. I just received the order, almost a month later. I received a 40% off coupon for my next order, which was another pair of glasses for my friend to see which pair arrived first since she couldn’t see. In a case like this where the glasses were needed urgently it was a big inconvenience and I ended up buying two pairs when only needing one. I also have had an issue where my ordered cases didn’t arrive and I asked them to be resent and months later only got one of them, not both. Other than that I have regularly bought from EyeBuyDirect and advertised it to my friends as a great place to purchase your glasses.

Elizabeth Johnson San Marcos, CA

Appreciate that this company was transparent from start to finish with processing my order. They had a delay in shipping my order because they were having a problem with one of their suppliers, but I appreciate that they took the time to send and email to let me know and even sent me a discount code for a future purchase to make up for the delay. Thanks for being transparent and keeping that personable aspect of business alive, I'm much more likely to return in the future.

Derek Apodaca Albuquerque, NM

Best part is the frames are good and the lenses are great and the price is awesome can't beat it that's why I keep going back to you guys saves me money I would go and glasses and I don't like being an arm and a leg when I go to the optometrist ridiculous no reason for that I love you guys and I woke him going back sad part is my daughter needs glasses some will have to use you guys and I know she'll beginner them you guys have an awesome selection

Diane Erwin The Bronx, NY

Large selection of glasses and excellent instructions on how to measure for perfect fit for your new glasses. Received order within 10 days after placing online order. Excellent price for glasses.

Rylie Crandall Nakhon Sawan, 60

I like how convenient it is to buy new frames online fro EyeBuyDirect. The downside is that you never know how they will look in person until you buy them.

Keiana Knowles Tallahassee, FL

I have bought a pair of glasses from here and the price was very fair and the shipping was fast. I was very happy with my purchase

Sevill Vidovik Phoenix, AZ

Bought eyeglasses with thin frames. Suited perfect to me but after some time they began to broke little by little. Repaired them quickly and everyhting if ok, thanks for ice customer care.

Blair Campbell Lehi, UT

It was so simple to order my daughter new glasses. She needed new Lenses and since the stores are all closed, I couldn't get them for her. EBD came to the rescue. All the different price points, she had a ton to choose from in our price range. I would recommend EBD to everyone I know!!

Christophe Stahl Beverly Hills, CA

Very impressed with their service. I wanted to get a second pair of blue light glasses while working from home, but was worried about going back to the eye doctor. Since I had the prescription I was able to get the glasses online for a very good price. They work as well as the first pair I got that cost much more.

Prudentia Vincet Ashburn, VA

Second time ordering. Return customer. 10 days to deliver from order date. Not bad! The website can be a little quirky to order glasses. The interface takes a little getting used to. It was easier the second time around. Thank you again for your excellent service.

Tammy Dowell Moline, IL

My first pair I order hurt the back on my head so I returned. Pleased that everything went good no questions ask just like they say. Ordered 2nd pair they came in and I love them. I did order up on the Progressive lenses though and like much better than the standard. Thank's definetly will be back!

Kathleen Callahan Medford, MA

Affordable, easy and fast delivery! Now instead of one expensive pair of glasses, I have many different pairs to match any outfits. Also, the blue light tint has been a life saver for my sensitive eyes now that I am behind a screen all day long.

Mariam Baig Hilliard, OH

Fantastic! The glasses are great and its unreal how cheap they were. They have a lot of trendy frames for any budget! They also have an option to use a photo to try on the glasses virtually. Great website and will always be buying my glasses from there now.

Kayla Hernandez Bayonne, NJ

Frames are extremely affordable and they are great quality! SOO many to choose from and are super cute! Would definitely recommend to friends and would definitely purchase from here again! Customer service is also super friendly and accommodating over the phone! Love EyeBuydirect :)

Darrell Miami, FL

Between my wife and I, we've ordered at least 5 pairs each from EBD - we love wearing and changing up our styles. My wife adds her prescription and i just use non-prescription blue light filtering lenses for my computer work. EBD has been incredible on every single order. I would never use any other company for glasses.

Donna Ruffin Gaithersburg, MD

What a wonderful experience! The process was so easy. The site was very user friendly and allowed me to see exactly what I was purchasing before I ordered it. The eyeglasses were sent in a very secured package and a nice case. I would highly recommend these products and EyeBuyDirect.

Sabrina Ramos ,

I've ordered my eyeglasses from this page for years. Their product tends to be well designed, of good quality, and elegant. Also, customer service is excellent. Sometimes the delivery can take a bit too long to arrive, although my last order was in my mailbox only a few days after being placed.

Grace Shoffner Knoxville, TN

These are the second pair of glasses that I have ordered from EyeBuyDirect and the website has always been extremely easy to navigate and explore the different options. I am always confident in my order and please with the results, recommending them to any friend looking for a new pair!

Becky Escondido, CA

What I like the best are the fast service, seemingly accurate lenses, and the good prices on an array of frames. I like the packaging too. What I don't like is getting to the end and discovering that the cost of the lenses far exceeds the cost of the frames.

Elizabeth Carrozza Irwin, PA

I was shocked at how simple it was to order glasses! I normally go to America’s best but due to covid-19 I needed glasses fast. Not only did they arrive in a week, the option to try them on online made it so simple to get exactly what I wanted. Will definitely be ordering again. You can’t beat the price.

Lauren Pybus Abilene, TX

Just bough my second pair of glasses from EyeBuyDirect. I cant believe I ever payed $200+ for glasses when I could have gotten them here! It is easy and convenient, and the glasses are of good quality. I recommend it to others constantly!

Mickala Withers Cheyenne, WY

I received my order in a timely manner. I was in desperate need of glasses because contacts all the time doesn't cut it. I was pleased with the lightness of the frames of the duchess pair. The lenses are clear and easy to clean and I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be purchasing more glasses in the future.