Siva Solutions Logo

Siva Solutions

1 User Review

Siva Solutions Inc. is a digital marketing agency that offers innovative solutions for business growth, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Website Design and Hosting, Content Marketing, etc. Siva Solutions provides its services to a variety of industries, including healthcare, home services, legal practices, and more.

The company aims to help each of its customers reach their target audience and make the most of it. Thriving for more than a decade, Siva Solutions is recognized as a leading problem-solving agency with a friendly team and robust support.

The Good

24/7 Customer Support

Siva Solutions states that one of its main priorities is providing its customers with excellent customer support. The company promises to take care of any issues with Theme and also promises to do whatever it takes to fix any other issues.

The Bad

• Site Lacks Specific Information
  • Not a Google Certified Partner

Site Lacks Specific Information

Siva Solutions provides detailed explanations of its services. Potential customers can read all about how the company will implement a customized digital marketing strategy that will target the most searched keywords and attract the right kind of customer.

However, there are a few details that Siva Solutions fails to include that many customers want to know. For example, Siva Solutions claims that it has a large pool of highly talented and skilled designers, programmers, animators, creative artists, and intellectuals on staff. While that is good to hear, it would be even better if Siva included what kind of training the staff undergoes or what certifications its employees have.

Additionally, the company states that it has helped create thousands of websites, yet Siva Solutions doesn't provide potential customers with a portfolio of its past work.

Not a Google Certified Partner

Siva Solutions makes a bold promise that if its client's website doesn't rank on Google's first page, they don't pay. However, it is a little hard to believe since Siva Solutions isn't a Google Certified Partner.

Google Partners is a marketing program for advertising agencies that manage Google Ads accounts on behalf of other companies. Having a Google Partner badge on a website reveals that the company has employees that have demonstrated the necessary skills and expertise and passed all assessments and certifications through Skillshop.

While it isn't impossible that Siva Solutions could get a client's website on the first page of Google, it feels a bit like an empty promise.

The Bottom Line

Siva Solution's cutting-edge digital marketing solutions are designed to help attract clients and help grow your business. The company offers several services, including website design, digital advertising, content and social media marketing, online reputation management, and more. Plus, Siva Solutions provides its customers with 24/7 customer support.

Nevertheless, there are a few things that are concerning. Siva Solutions is vague about its employees’ qualifications and certifications and what cutting-edge software products it’s using (the company simply says it's using the latest technology). The company also claims that if it can't get your business ranking on Google's first page, you won't have to pay. However, Siva Solutions isn't a Google Partner, and the promise feels a bit tenuous.

If you're looking to hire a digital marketing agency, then we suggest comparing Siva Solutions to one of our top-ranked companies to ensure you're getting the best service.

1.0

Brent C Phoenix, AZ

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Beware, this company is full of empty promises. I have been using them and their partner company American Dental Software for about 2 years. I have been paying for management of my SEO, PPC and Social Media. I reviewed my SEO reports for the last 12 months and found that my search rankings have been GOING DOWN! I immediately called Armando to discuss my concerns. It turns out he had no idea there was a problem and he had no idea his company was managing my PPC. Nobody there was doing what I was paying them for. At $2000 a month for PPC and SEO I was wasting $24,000 a year. No wonder my results were TERRIBLE!! My fault for not looking at my SEO reports, but I expected this company to be doing their job so I wouldn't have to look at the reports. I guess they had me fooled, Learn from my mistakes and DO NOT TRUST this company. Also, DO NOT let them post anything to your social media accounts. They obviously use a foreign company because the grammar and word choice is so bad that I often had to delete posts from my facebook and instagram because they were so embarrassing. Even more sadly, Armando didn't get back to me as promised. When I finally reached him and explained that I could no longer trust his company with these important tasks, Armando made me pay a three month cancellation fee. He held my website RANSOM for more money before he would relinquish the files so I could transfer companies. This company has no business ethics and does not serve its customers. I almost forgot to mention the "influencer campaign" that never materialized. In 17 years of business, I have never be so disappointed and felt so taken advantage of as I do no. Learn from my mistakes, DO NOT have anything to do with this company unless you feel like throwing away $24,000 a year. In fact, this company is SO BAD, they probably won't even realize this review is here.