NPAccel Logo

NPAccel

9.6

NPAccel was founded in 2017 by Neil Patel. Patel is one of the foremost authorities on digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) and has been honored by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and the United Nations. Entrepreneur Magazine named Patel as one of the top 10 marketers in the business.

With more than 10 years of groundbreaking SEO experience, this firm’s team has been trained by Patel himself. The agency has grown to include over 100 professional marketers in six offices.

NPAccel is a full-service digital marketing agency, so the company specializes in everything digital-marketing related, including SEO, Paid advertisement (PPC), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and more. The company has an impressive list of clients, including Facebook, eBay, Google, and Salesforce to name a few.

NPAccel works with companies of all sizes, from small local businesses to some of the largest organizations in the world. If you are interested in its services, you can fill out a form online. You will get a call within 24 business hours. It will last 30–45 minutes and involve chatting about your specific business needs.

View Best Digital Marketing Agencies

The Good

• Industry Leadership and Reputation
  • Variety of Services

Industry Leadership and Reputation

Neil Patel is one of the biggest names in digital marketing. His knowledge, leadership, and expertise are one of this firm’s biggest draws.

Variety of Services

With NPAccel, clients can receive a variety of standard marketing services, including paid and organic campaigns, email and content marketing, plus social media management.

One of the standout service options is the ability to get a consultation on developing your site’s sales funnel from the agency’s team, all trained by industry legend Neil Patel himself.

The Bad

• Reputation Management
  • Web Development

Reputation Management

We are unable to locate information about reputation management or consulting services on the official site.

Web Development

In the digital marketing industry, web design and development often go hand-in-hand. At this time, it appears that NPAccel doesn’t offer any website or app development, but mostly focuses on SEO strategies.

The Bottom Line

While this agency hasn’t been around for too long, NPAccel is backed by the leadership of this well-known industry expert and company namesake.

A variety of standard offerings are available, but things like reputation management and website or app development may need to be outsourced.

For more information, checkout NPAccel reviews below.

View Best Digital Marketing Agencies

Jason Ma ,

Working with NPAccel has been an absolute pleasure. Our company has tried other SEO services to grow our organic traffic but none have come close to the professionalism, diligence, and responsiveness of NPAccel. Huge shout out to our account manager Derick for going above and beyond for our company. His knowledge and expertise in SEO strategy has given our company significant growth in the past year. We look forward to a continued partnership with NPAccel.

Brittany H Locust Grove, GA

I have had a fantastic experience with NPAccel. I must attribute my review to my wonderful account manager Peyton. He is professional, prompt, and truly cares about the growth of my business. This has been a great representation of the type of quality service that NPAccel provides. I have been able to learn so much in a short period of time, and I feel confident with the results I am achieving with their help.

Stephen K New Milford, NJ

The tactics and strategies that NPAccel use to get SEO results definitely work. In the one year that we've been working with them they have helped increase our organic traffic by 300% year-over-year. I have interacted with two SEO Account Managers at NPAccel, and I have to admit that they are very knowledgeable & professional, while also very friendly and always help break everything down for you.

Ophira Edut New York, NY

Consummate professionals who are fun, honest and easy to work with—and true experts with deep knowledge of SEO and technology. They remain on the cutting edge of best practices and new innovations, always explaining things clearly and suggesting tactics that truly move the needle. The team at NPAccel have become committed partners in growing and sustaining our business. We couldn't be happier!

DeAnna M. Tucker, GA

I absolutely loved working with NPAccel. Their onboarding process was quick and easy. I loved how they gave me my own client dashboard to keep up with what they're working on and the results I'm getting from it. This is a critical piece for me as a client! There was never any guesswork around my investment in their services and their outputs. I highly recommend them!

Jee San Mateo, CA

In a time where companies are increasingly focusing on automated customer responses and less interaction with their clients, I appreciate that NPAccel still understands the value of direct and personal communication. I've never had an unpleasant interaction with my account manager, and have always received informed, data-driven recommendations to improve my company website's SEO.

Attorney Troy Moore ,

I liked the coordination of the SEO campaign. I was happy with the results achieved for my law firm website. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Sean Matula Houston, TX

NPAccel has done a terrific job helping our small business grow. Within months we had verified increase in website traffic and increased customer engagement. The employees are understanding of our marketing needs and easy to get in touch with. Excellent return for your marketing budget.

Tyler Soule Rocklin, CA

This company provided exactly what we as a small business were looking to achieve. Even during the COVID-19 Government shutdowns, the employees at Neil Patel were available to answer question while still providing a 5-star professional experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for SEO work.

Mu Mu Muesli Union Hill, NY

Working with NPAccel has been everything we had hoped it would be plus more! They are personnel, friendly, focused and very open. Joshua has been a pleasure to work with and we are seeing results that are very exciting. We are so happy that we hired NPccel, because SEO stuff is so mysterious and trust is everything, and that's what they have.

Matt Marciante Denver, CO

NPAccel has been a game changer for our business. I've learned a ton about SEO and marketing just through the conversations and progress updates, and they have always gone above and beyond in finding opportunities for growth and improved efficiency.

Colorful 4U Handmade Lifestyle Accessories Houston, TX

I’ve had the pleasure of working with NPACCEL Agency for about a year now. They are knowledgeable, proactive and responsive. NP team has helped our small business, Colorful4u.com, to improve our SEO and Conversion Rate strategy. Our account manager, had always exceeded my expectations adding value to our marketing efforts with his great advise. I specially appreciate how flexible they have been understanding and supporting our needs as a small business. I’d been following Neil Patel for a while, which helped me to take the decision to hired his Agency, that I consider it now a true business partner. Maria T. Sequeda, Owner, Colorful4u.com

Stephen Velazquez San Jose, CA

Parker W was an awesome account mngr! This team did an amazing job at getting my company on the search engine map in a fraction of the time it would normally have taken me. When I have a consistent flow of income, thanks to my new search engine optimization, I will definitely have them on my payroll! Parker did an excellent job of keeping me updated with all pertinent information and he did a great job at explaining that which I did not yet understand. He was very quick with responding to all my inquiries. In just a short time they were able to get my site from absolute zero to be right up there with my competition! These guys know what they're doing and I was very impressed with their preparedness. They did a lot of research before even getting the ball rolling. They investigated, found out what needed to be done, and implemented what they said they would in a very timely fashion! These guys over delivered every step of the way!

Matthew P Murrells Inlet, SC

The NP agency has helped to increase SERPS and traffic to one of our websites within a 6 month period. As everyone knows there is no quick fix and the results from SEO are the compound effects of small seemingly insignificant things that happen over time. Our account manager has offered us excellent communication and customer service.

Mohammed Joraid Prosper, TX

Neil Patel Accel provided us with guidance, tactics, information, analysis on how to become visible on Google Search to customer who actually want to buy our products but they weren't finding us. A lot of consideration on what to do next and how to put SEO in mind along every action and update we do to our online store. We started thinking of products as 'Keywords' now. There are a lot, and a lot, of resources on SEO online and that made it confusing for us. With Neil Patel Accel, it was like drawing a roadmap, were the only thing could happen when following it is to get ranked better.

Strauss

Working with Neil Patel Digital meant working with the best. We got real, skilled digital marketing advice from this agency. No shortcuts. The company helped us find out exactly what was going wrong with our marketing campaigns, and what we could do better at every step. We got a full marketing strategy, an in-depth review of our content marketing, and of course ways to make all our PPC campaigns convert better, improve our ROI, and make our SEO better too.

Trec

Finally a marketing agency that’s in it for the long haul! When you work with Neil Patel Digital, you have to commit to at least a year’s contract, and it’s not cheap, so it’s not for anyone who wants a quick, cheap fix. But that’s because these guys know that it takes time to get real marketing results. They took time to get to know our business from the inside out, and then they put together a watertight, long-term marketing strategy that includes SEO, content, PPC, email nurture drips, and social media. We couldn’t get the same ROI with a lower-cost agency that moves faster.

Alaw Norman

Full honesty here – I didn’t have high expectations for Neil Patel Digital. The idea of “rockstar marketers” didn’t appeal to me, but they totally followed through on their commitments. They promised an end to end evaluation of our marketing, and that’s what we got. It was pretty embarrassing to read about all the ways we’d fallen short so far, but then they totally got down to work and fixed everything (content, SEO, strategy, the works!), I couldn’t ask for more.

Mose Techemally

Neil Patel Digital is so much more than an SEO and PPC marketing company. They didn’t just work on our SEO performance and make some suggestions for Google keywords. They took the time to check out our content, and made a ton of recommendations for strengthening it so that we had a solid foundation for our SEO and PPC work. They put time and effort into planning an overall marketing strategy too. No complaints here!

Damer

If I have one complaint about Neil Patel Digital, it’s that they're significantly more costly than the market standards. Their billing rates are so much more than any other marketing company we’ve worked with (and we’ve worked with a lot). But I have to admit that you get what you pay for. Neil Patel Digital really stepped up, with a complete marketing strategy, content marketing overhaul, SEO and PPC advice that hoisted up our ROI, and a social media marketing plan that really fit in with the rest of our marketing work.

Heritage Signs Jacksonville, FL

Very experienced and thorough when it comes to SEO management, and more than willing to answer questions and share insight to further the knowledge of their clients

Disabled Person Encinitas, CA

NPAccel has been a great partner is recovering our lost organic traffic. They are professional, knowledgable, understanding, and kind.

Stan Malk Beverly Hills, CA

Agree with Mary, take your money as soon as you can and run. Or at least be aware. I've been with them over 2months, nothing was done. People who work there do not really know what they do, not competent. Neil is amazing, I like him, but the agency he created is crap. I would not recommend it to anyone, even though at the beginning I was very excited.

Maxine B Dhaka, 13

The agency provided tremendous value and helped increase the overall revenue within a 12 month period. Highly recommended if your revenue allows.

Ben Rapsarry

I was clueless before I met Neil, and he really surprised me with his professionalism and attention to details. Highly recommended!

Mary Williams Severna Park, MD

This company is surprisingly not as legitimate as you would think, given Neil Patel's reputation. The staff I dealt with are scam artists. They will take your money to get you temporary results which can hurt you in the long run. I should have known going in this was going to happen. I asked for references and they did not provide any. I asked for a copy of 6-month contract they wanted me to sign and didn't get that either. Run away as fast as you can and save your money.

Scott Turner Austin, TX

Excellent customer service and results. So far, so good.