Gate6 was founded in 1996 and is currently headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, and has offices in Mountain View, California and Indore, India. It is a digital development agency specializing in marketing design and web development. Gate6 was originally founded as a software consulting agency and grew into the web-marketing masters you see today.
Since 2002, the agency has flourished into a diverse group of digital die-hards that know how to make things better, easier, and more fun for customers.
Gate6 doesn't publicly disclose its rates or terms of service. Prospective clients are asked to contact the company, so that a tailored plan can be created based on needs and goals. This is common in the SEO industry and we think this is the best way to go. Often, pre-packaged services can lead to a bundled service that may not be what's needed.
Gate6 has an amazing customer portfolio with big names such as:
- Natural Partners
- Ronald McDonald Charities
- Crescent Crown Distributing
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy
- Take Charge America
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival
- Kinematics Manufacturing, Inc.
Read on for pros and cons, plus Gate6 reviews.
View Best Digital Marketing Agencies
Gate6 is a full-service digital marketing agency that offers services for just about anything you could possibly need to make your internet marketing efforts profitable. Let's go over its services and how the agency can help.
- Analytics and Insights - Custom reporting that's based on your business goals and needs. An integrated CRM reporting system and all associated data analysis. Google Analytics to monitor your custom website metrics while tracking the results. Content attribution and channel insights. Any multivariate testing needed for proper conversion optimization. On-page optimization recommendations and your own call-tracking setup and analysis.
- Marketing Strategy - Leverages paid, owned, and earned media. Optimizes performance of your media channels, executes campaigns, publishes content, drives engagement, and enhances your marketing tactics for more earned credibility.
- Content Strategy - Helps to consistently align your brand's message and values, deliver your business objectives, stand out from your competition, and improve your brand's sentiment and reputation in the industry.
- Visual Design - Web design, branding, illustration, graphic design services, copywriting and editing, custom infographics, marketing collateral, multimedia, and video marketing services.
- Copywriting - Copy for websites, ad campaigns, marketing materials, video scripts, press releases, and email campaigns. All copy is written for your audience first, but also in a way that enhances your search engine optimization elements.
- Video Production - Video concept and ideation, filming and production, editing and post-production needs, any motion graphics you might require, interactive presentations, a variety of marketing videos, digital content, signage, and digital out-of-home.
- Websites - Website development, including eCommerce website design, business process automation, mobile responsive designs, CMS functions, customer service needs, and intranet solutions.
- Custom Software - Gate6 uses SCRUM methodology with agile development to meet your particular software needs. This includes business applications, business process automation, web-based applications, eCommerce applications, any needed client extranets, and any employee intranets you might need as well.
- eCommerce Website - Offers configuration and customization of your leading applications. Integration of back office, security, payment, shipping, order fulfillment customization, user profiles and invoicing, email marketing database, and other integration.
- Mobile Applications - Custom mobile apps, mobile business apps, mobile-specific websites, news and feed readers, location-based services, NFS and beacon technologies.
- Email Marketing - Content creation, list cleaning and management, CRM integration, email tracking and reporting, campaign automation, split testing, demand generation, deliverability, and optimization.
- Paid Media Services - Research, campaign management, programmatic buying, display, mobile, or paid search (PPC) advertising, retargeting, targeting by specific vertical, and lead generation.
- Search Engine Optimization - Local SEO - Includes optimization of your Google and Bing business listings. Listing verification with both Google and Bing. All quarterly reporting on local search engine results for top keyword terms and implementation of schema.org markup on all appropriate pages.
- Social Media - Social media audits and goals, brand attribute identification, outpost adjustment, and setup analysis. Includes any needed influencer outreach programs, reputation management services, experiential activations, as well as content creation and syndication and social media data and reporting.
Gate6 has a visually appealing website with a large font and plenty of whitespace. The information is all there; however, a lot of scrolling and clicking is necessary just to find what you're looking for. That makes this beautiful website frustrating and not very user-friendly. However, in its defense, this website structure is great for search engine rankings, because it reflects more page visits and forces you to stay on the website longer, both of which are factors Google uses to rank websites. However, this is, unfortunately, not so good for its website visitors and hopefully something the firm can streamline in the future.
The Bottom Line
Gate6 offers a thorough suite of services and can assist you with any and all development and marketing services you might require.
Additionally, we like its visually appealing website; however, we hope the agency will make it a little more user-friendly so visitors don't have to spend so much time scrolling and clicking. Otherwise, the site gives plenty of information to help potential customers make an educated decision about what it has to offer. While we have a slight issue with the usability of its website, that won't keep us from giving Gate6 a high recommendation for all your digital marketing needs.
Just remember, you should always perform your own research into whether or not a provider is a good fit for your company. What's right for one company may not be what's right for yours.
View Best Digital Marketing Agencies