Boostability

6.0

LAST UPDATED: February 7th, 2022

Boostability uses strategies specifically designed with the small business owner in mind. It knows that small businesses care about three main things: results, service, and price. So, it has built a full-service product that gets results without compromising service.

Boostability works hard to provide its services at prices that small businesses can afford. Additionally, it believes in being transparent, meaning that its clients have 24-hour access to a dashboard that outlines all of the work the company has completed, current rankings, and other important stats. In addition to search engine optimization (SEO), Boostability also offers services in social media marketing, digital marketing, and web design.

The Good

• Free Report and Online Dashboard
  • Pricing Packages as Low as $250 per Month
  • Variety of Marketing Services Offered
  • Boostability Pricing

Free Report and Online Dashboard

Boostability offers an optional free report. Just enter a few pieces of personal information and a fully comprehensive report is posted immediately on its website. After seeing your page's current stats, a prompt to call for further service is provided.

Boostability provides an online dashboard, housing all the information needed to see how a website's placement is improving. The dashboard reports include SEO Metrics from Alexa and Google PageRank, as well as all SEO actions completed and a keyword search engine ranking report.

Pricing Packages as Low as $250 per Month

Boostability offers multiple service packages, starting as low as $250 per month. At this rate, the company is one of the most affordable SEO services out there.

Additionally, there are several different packages available, so you'll be able to find a package that best fits your needs.

Boostability also offers website creation for a set price at the beginning of your campaign, which can be extremely beneficial, especially if your site needs an overhaul.

Variety of Marketing Services Offered

Boostability starts each internet marketing campaign with on-site optimization. The company will rewrite your title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags right off the bat.

During this first month, it will also get started on link building, which sets Boostability apart from most competitors who wait until the on-site work is done before moving to that.

Another service the company provides is content creation via blog and article writing. These are similar to guest posts on other websites. They are important for link building and can add a lot of value to your campaign.

All tasks are available to view via the Boostability reporting dashboard. From there, you're able to see the number of tasks that were done, and the tasks are linked, so you can see the tasks themselves.

Boostability Pricing

Boostability has one set price of $40 per hour. Available services differ, depending on the number of hours you sign up for. Basic service is six hours per month ($240 per month) and goes up from there, depending on needs.

The Bad

• Contract
  • Lack of Other Digital Services

Contract

Some digital marketing services are upfront with pricing, while other business websites play a 'hide and seek' game in order to find costs. Boostability is upfront with its pricing and charges $40 per hour for its SEO services.

A three-month minimum contract is required. This allows the company a "fair amount" of time to increase your page's views. If a contract is signed, be sure that the pricing details are outlined completely and fairly.

Don't settle for a verbal agreement when it comes to the cost.

Lack of Other Digital Services

While the company excels in search engine optimization, Boostability falls short in other areas, making it less enticing than an all-around marketing agency. Despite its effective SEO services, Boostability's simple business model can be a hindrance at times, especially when it comes to your overall digital presence.

The Bottom Line

Boostability has been helping small and mid-size businesses (SMBs) boost SEO since 2009. The company's experience, alongside its upfront pricing, makes it a fine choice for potential customers. In comparison to other companies in the SEO business, Boostability would be beneficial for any company or person looking to boost SEO.

What sets the company apart from other SEO firms, marketing companies, and web design companies, is the transparency it offers. Showing up on major search engines can be tricky, but Boostability will keep you posted every step of the way. Considering the price and the company's specialization in search engine optimization, Boostability might be your best choice for SEO.

View Best Digital Marketing Agencies

4.1

Elaine D Springfield, MA

A fantastic company! The team is knowledgable, patient, and a pleasure to work with. I couldn’t ask for better copywriters, and technical staff. They are superb at SEO. They take the time to listen and understand your business and work with you and your budget to give you the best SEO performance possible. In just one month I have increased new clients from search. This company exceeds my expectations! I give Boostability the highest rating. Elaine D 08/16/21

Kelly Pipkin Salt Lake City, UT

I've been with Boostability for a few months using their SEO, social media, and website building services, and I have been very impressed. Their services seemed to be more aimed at small business than other companies I looked into, and they have have worked well for me so far. They did get off to a rocky start with the social media service, but they worked very hard to correct the issues and as a result won me over even more. The website they built for me is just beautiful. It's something I'm proud to send my friends and clients to. The best part has probably been the SEO. They've got me ranked on Google and I'm actually starting to get clients through my website. That was the real goal from the beginning. I'd recommend these guys without reservation.

Heather Riverton, UT

Boostability has offered great service for my small business. They are knowledgeable about the SEO services they offer. They also provide excellent customer service and are very user friendly.

Michael Gier Los Angeles, CA

I did business with this company for many months and they do have great customer service and they do respond right away when I had questions and so in regards to that, they do a great job. However, I am not a fan as far as the results of their SEO. Google looks at our websites and gives it an overall assessment based on what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong. I asked Boostability to first go over my entire website and tell me what I'm doing wrong overall so that I can fix the big problems. In my opinion, doing that will help with google overall. Things like does a page need more text, or do I have pictures that need alt text added to them, are the descriptions and tag words for each page correct, etc. Anything needed to make sure I at least had the basics covered to make google happy, but Boostability wouldn't do that. They literally told me, "that's not what we do." Instead they wanted to leave my entire website with any and all of the mistakes it may have had that makes google unhappy and only work on one page at a time; and they said it could take many many months to get that one page to rank. I told them at that rate, it would take them 20 years to get through my entire website and get everything in good shape and ranking in the search results. Their answer was something like, just increase from ten hours a month to much more and we can get it all done faster. In my opinion it's very easy to get taken advantage of when dealing with SEO. I'm not saying they took advantage of me because I don't know, but the way they do things certainly didn't make me happy. However and unfortunately, I decided to give it a try. One of my biggest issues is their lack of transparency. I paid for ten hours a month and I wanted to know exactly what they were doing each month in those ten hours. When I logged in to my account I could see general things listed but nothing specific. Even after months of doing this, it was always the same old general things listed that didn't actually tell me what they did each month. And nothing on that page they were working on changed. And so whatever they were doing it wasn't on my website. As customers, we should specifically know what they are doing for the hours we're paying for. If they're creating back links then I want them to send me a list of every back link they created for me so that I can see if those back links are valuable to my website or just a crappy website that's backlinking to my site. They sent me a list of words and phrases they wanted me to approve that they would work to get ranked in the search results but most of these words were things that no one would ever search for so of course those words/phrases would end up ranking high because no one else was trying to get those words/phrases to rank. What I wanted to see that never happened is that page rank on the words/phrases people would be searching for to get to that page. After a very long time, many months, they finally made some suggestions to the text of the web page they were working on. They still hadn't done anything with the page description, or tag words, or anything else. But they did have text suggestions. The suggestions were incredibly bad and looked like a 3rd grader had written them. They say they don't outsource and that all work is done in the USA and that may be true, but the grammer and content looked to me as if it was from someone in another country. So if they did have someone in the USA do it, then they really need to learn how to write and present English better. The other issue I had with the writing was that they were creating text that would make google happy but text that was so ridiculous that I'd never get a single sale from a customer because it didn't explain anything about what we offer and how we can help them. Although this is a long review, there is so much more I could say. All I know is that I was very disappointed in how they do things and the lack of transparency on the specific work being done each month.

Brad Drew Houston, TX

Boostability is a dynamic company that gets the results you need. We were seeking to increase our social media presence and coordinate it with our website, all while improving our SEO. The Boostability team worked with us to fashion a strategy that has helped us immensely.

Reply from Boostability

Nothing is more rewarding to us than hearing that one of our clients is succeeding online. Thank you for sharing your experience Brad. We are thrilled with the results you are getting.

Jul. 10th, 2018

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

Boostability is a great site! All you have to do is show them your site and they tell you what you have to do to get it higher on the google list! It is super easy, the workers are fast and kind as well. Definitely recommend this site if youre trying to increase your site or brand!

Mikol B Rosenbalm Anchorage, AK

I love Boostability. The company provides excellent customer service and delivers a highly personalized service that increases my bottom line. I consider Boostability the experts in the industry!!!

Reply from Boostability

Nothing makes us more happy than seeing a small business owner succeed. Thanks for choosing us and for sharing this review Mikol. You made our day.

Sep. 1st, 2018

Jason Sandy, UT

They have helped us rank better in SEO with little effort on our part. It has been a problem we have had and they have sure helped solve it. They did keyword research to help us figure out what would work best for us, too.

Reply from Boostability

Jason, we are so happy that we have helped you improve your SEO rankings where others have failed. Thanks for trusting us with your business.

Jun. 27th, 2018

Mikhail S San Diego, CA

In September 2018, Boostability promised me that within 6 months my company would be on the first pages of Google. But now they tell me that no one can promise anything. It was a hoax after 6 months. I kept asking them what can I do so to be on the first page I was told that I should pay more money.(i did) and I should wait another month, after that they told me to wait another 2 months and that I would be on the first page of Google. IT WAS A LIE. Yesterday the manager called me and told me that Google cannot RECOGNIZE my company.AFTER 9 MONTH. I've spent about 5.500 dollars and nine months of business. Boostability constantly lies to people. I do not advise people to deal with these crooks. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY from Boostability. They are crooks running a dishonest business and trying lie to people by any means possible. I do not understand, after all the negative reviews on Yelp and BBB this company is still in business

Salem Thompson Spring City, UT

Lauren at Boostability is one of the most professional and fun people to talk with as we work on business. I enjoy the time spent, even more than I expect.

Reply from Boostability

We love working with businesses like yours Salem. One of the things our employees constantly talk about is how much they enjoy getting to know our client's, their businesses, their stories and their passions. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience.

Jun. 29th, 2018

Cheryl Justyce

They don't seem very good at phone sales or sales in general. Talking to one of their sales reps, the guy seemed rather rude on the phone most of the time. In fact the last call I had with him I answered the phone as I usually do and he laughed at me and said "You sound a little out of it". Wow, really? I've never had any company tell me that or insult me like that after just picking up the phone and saying "Hello". All they gave us was a very vague PDF with a lot of promises and not a lot of data to back it up. They also wouldn't give us any live demos (They said they don't have any). Their pricing was VERY high (a few thousand a month) for even their most basic package, but nothing they showed us made us feel as if it was worth it or what we'd actually get out of it. Really, really low rent company.

James Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

We went with Boostability for our business, and while their service didn't immediately help our SEO, over time we could really see a difference. It was nice to not have to worry about staying on top of it like they did.

Reply from Boostability

James, thanks for your patience with your SEO campaign. It takes time to get to the first page of Google, but it's worth the wait. We are so glad the program is working for you. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Sep. 1st, 2018

Kurt P Casadine Oakland, CA

Horrible incompetent service! Boostability did not provided the services promised. I paid $2,400 and I received in return was a damaged website. I could not be more disappointed and if they do not correct the matter they will be served a legal complaint. STAY AWAY

Chris Franklin Orem, UT

I have saved hundreds each month and seen great production each month! I endorse Boostability to everyone!

Reply from Boostability

You endorsement means a lot to us Chris. We pride ourselves in our ability to do more for less. Thanks for your endorsement!

Jul. 10th, 2018

Philip Rod Houston, TX

Great experience so far with this company. The communication is great.

Thanks Philip!

Jun. 29th, 2018

Robert Patterson Los Angeles, CA

They walked me through the whole experience. Great results !

Reply from Boostability

Awesome. Thanks Robert for sharing your experience. We are a results driven company. So glad you are doing well.

Jun. 27th, 2018

Sara

We gave Boostability 7 out of 5 stars! Great service!