Boostability

6.8

Boostability

verified
1 Month Cancellation Policy

Boostability uses strategies specifically designed with the small business owner in mind. They know that SMBs care about three main things: results, service, and price, so they’ve built a full-service product that gets results without compromising service. And Boostability works hard to provide their services at prices that small businesses can afford. Additionally, they believe in being transparent, meaning that their clients have 24 hour access to a dashboard that outlines all of the work they have completed, their current rankings, and other important stats.

The Good

• Free report
  • Online dashboard

A free report is an option. A few entries of personal information, (see below), and a fully comprehensive report is posted immediately on their website. After seeing your page's current stats, a prompt to call in for further service is provided.

Boostability does provide an online dashboard, housing all the information needed to see how a website's placement is improving. The dashboard reports include SEO Metrics from Alexa and Google PageRank, as well as all SEO actions completed and a keyword ranking report.

The Bad

• Contract

Some pages are upfront with prices, while other business websites play a 'hide and seek' game in order to find costs. Boostability is upfront with its pricing and charges $40 per hour for its SEO services. A three month minimum contract is required. This allows the company a "fair amount" of time to increase your page's views. If a contract is signed, be sure that the pricing details is outlined completely and fairly. Don't settle for a verbal agreement when it comes to the cost.

The Bottom Line

Boostability started up in 2009 and has been helping people build SEO ever since. The company's experience alongside its upfront pricing make it a fine choice for potential customers. In comparison to other companies in the SEO business, Boostability would be beneficial for anyone company or person looking to boost SEO.

Call our recommended rep over at Boostability below.

James Larson
August 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

We went with Boostability for our business, and while their service didn't immediately help our SEO, over time we could really see a difference. It was nice to not have to worry about staying on top of it like they did.

Kelly SheltonSep 01, 2018

James, thanks for your patience with your SEO campaign. It takes time to get to the first page of Google, but it's worth the wait. We are so glad the program is working for you. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Mikol B Rosenbalm
August 30th, 2018 Anchorage, AK DETAILS

I love Boostability. The company provides excellent customer service and delivers a highly personalized service that increases my bottom line. I consider Boostability the experts in the industry!!!

Kelly SheltonSep 01, 2018

Nothing makes us more happy than seeing a small business owner succeed. Thanks for choosing us and for sharing this review Mikol. You made our day.

Salem Thompson
July 12th, 2018 Spring City, UT DETAILS

Lauren at Boostability is one of the most professional and fun people to talk with as we work on business. I enjoy the time spent, even more than I expect.

Kelly SheltonJun 29, 2018

We love working with businesses like yours Salem. One of the things our employees constantly talk about is how much they enjoy getting to know our client's, their businesses, their stories and their passions. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience.

chris schlierman
July 10th, 2018 Orem, UT DETAILS

I have saved hundreds each month and seen great production each month! I endorse Boostability to everyone!

Kelly SheltonJul 10, 2018

You endorsement means a lot to us Chris. We pride ourselves in our ability to do more for less. Thanks for your endorsement!

Brad Drew
July 10th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

Boostability is a dynamic company that gets the results you need. We were seeking to increase our social media presence and coordinate it with our website, all while improving our SEO. The Boostability team worked with us to fashion a strategy that has helped us immensely.

Kelly SheltonJul 10, 2018

Nothing is more rewarding to us than hearing that one of our clients is succeeding online. Thank you for sharing your experience Brad. We are thrilled with the results you are getting.

Philip Rod
June 28th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

Great experience so far with this company. The communication is great.

Kelly SheltonJun 29, 2018

Thanks Philip!

Robert Patterson
June 27th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

They walked me through the whole experience. Great results !

Kelly SheltonJun 27, 2018

Awesome. Thanks Robert for sharing your experience. We are a results driven company. So glad you are doing well.

Jason
June 25th, 2018 Sandy, UT DETAILS

They have helped us rank better in SEO with little effort on our part. It has been a problem we have had and they have sure helped solve it. They did keyword research to help us figure out what would work best for us, too.

Kelly SheltonJun 27, 2018

Jason, we are so happy that we have helped you improve your SEO rankings where others have failed. Thanks for trusting us with your business.

Kelly Pipkin
September 11th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

I've been with Boostability for a few months using their SEO, social media, and website building services, and I have been very impressed. Their services seemed to be more aimed at small business than other companies I looked into, and they have have worked well for me so far. They did get off to a rocky start with the social media service, but they worked very hard to correct the issues and as a result won me over even more. The website they built for me is just beautiful. It's something I'm proud to send my friends and clients to. The best part has probably been the SEO. They've got me ranked on Google and I'm actually starting to get clients through my website. That was the real goal from the beginning. I'd recommend these guys without reservation.

Heather H.
July 13th, 2017

They don't seem very good at phone sales or sales in general. Talking to one of their sales reps, the guy seemed rather rude on the phone most of the time. In fact the last call I had with him I answered the phone as I usually do and he laughed at me and said "You sound a little out of it". Wow, really? I've never had any company tell me that or insult me like that after just picking up the phone and saying "Hello". All they gave us was a very vague PDF with a lot of promises and not a lot of data to back it up. They also wouldn't give us any live demos (They said they don't have any). Their pricing was VERY high (a few thousand a month) for even their most basic package, but nothing they showed us made us feel as if it was worth it or what we'd actually get out of it. Really, really low rent company.

Sara
March 7th, 2017

We gave Boostability 7 out of 5 stars! Great service!