Boostability

8.4

Boostability uses strategies specifically designed with the small business owner in mind. It knows that small businesses care about three main things: results, service, and price. So, it has built a full-service product that gets results without compromising service.

Boostability works hard to provide its services at prices that small businesses can afford. Additionally, it believes in being transparent, meaning that its clients have 24-hour access to a dashboard that outlines all of the work the company has completed, current rankings, and other important stats. In addition to search engine optimization (SEO), Boostability also offers services in social media marketing, digital marketing, and web design.

The Good

• Free Report and Online Dashboard
  • Pricing Packages as Low as $250 per Month
  • Variety of Marketing Services Offered
  • Boostability Pricing

Free Report and Online Dashboard

Boostability offers an optional free report. Just enter a few pieces of personal information and a fully comprehensive report is posted immediately on its website. After seeing your page's current stats, a prompt to call for further service is provided.

Boostability provides an online dashboard, housing all the information needed to see how a website's placement is improving. The dashboard reports include SEO Metrics from Alexa and Google PageRank, as well as all SEO actions completed and a keyword search engine ranking report.

Pricing Packages as Low as $250 per Month

Boostability offers multiple service packages, starting as low as $250 per month. At this rate, the company is one of the most affordable SEO services out there.

Additionally, there are several different packages available, so you'll be able to find a package that best fits your needs.

Boostability also offers website creation for a set price at the beginning of your campaign, which can be extremely beneficial, especially if your site needs an overhaul.

Variety of Marketing Services Offered

Boostability starts each internet marketing campaign with on-site optimization. The company will rewrite your title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags right off the bat.

During this first month, it will also get started on link building, which sets Boostability apart from most competitors who wait until the on-site work is done before moving to that.

Another service the company provides is content creation via blog and article writing. These are similar to guest posts on other websites. They are important for link building and can add a lot of value to your campaign.

All tasks are available to view via the Boostability reporting dashboard. From there, you're able to see the number of tasks that were done, and the tasks are linked, so you can see the tasks themselves.

Boostability Pricing

Boostability has one set price of $40 per hour. Available services differ, depending on the number of hours you sign up for. Basic service is six hours per month ($240 per month) and goes up from there, depending on needs.

The Bad

• Contract
  • Lack of Other Digital Services

Contract

Some digital marketing services are upfront with pricing, while other business websites play a 'hide and seek' game in order to find costs. Boostability is upfront with its pricing and charges $40 per hour for its SEO services.

A three-month minimum contract is required. This allows the company a "fair amount" of time to increase your page's views. If a contract is signed, be sure that the pricing details are outlined completely and fairly.

Don't settle for a verbal agreement when it comes to the cost.

Lack of Other Digital Services

While the company excels in search engine optimization, Boostability falls short in other areas, making it less enticing than an all-around marketing agency. Despite its effective SEO services, Boostability's simple business model can be a hindrance at times, especially when it comes to your overall digital presence.

The Bottom Line

Boostability has been helping small and mid-size businesses (SMBs) boost SEO since 2009. The company's experience, alongside its upfront pricing, makes it a fine choice for potential customers. In comparison to other companies in the SEO business, Boostability would be beneficial for any company or person looking to boost SEO.

What sets the company apart from other SEO firms, marketing companies, and web design companies, is the transparency it offers. Showing up on major search engines can be tricky, but Boostability will keep you posted every step of the way. Considering the price and the company's specialization in search engine optimization, Boostability might be your best choice for SEO.

View Best Digital Marketing Agencies

4.1

Kelly Pipkin Salt Lake City, UT

I've been with Boostability for a few months using their SEO, social media, and website building services, and I have been very impressed. Their services seemed to be more aimed at small business than other companies I looked into, and they have have worked well for me so far. They did get off to a rocky start with the social media service, but they worked very hard to correct the issues and as a result won me over even more. The website they built for me is just beautiful. It's something I'm proud to send my friends and clients to. The best part has probably been the SEO. They've got me ranked on Google and I'm actually starting to get clients through my website. That was the real goal from the beginning. I'd recommend these guys without reservation.

Brad Drew Houston, TX

Boostability is a dynamic company that gets the results you need. We were seeking to increase our social media presence and coordinate it with our website, all while improving our SEO. The Boostability team worked with us to fashion a strategy that has helped us immensely.

Reply from Boostability

Nothing is more rewarding to us than hearing that one of our clients is succeeding online. Thank you for sharing your experience Brad. We are thrilled with the results you are getting.

Jul. 10th, 2018

Mikol B Rosenbalm Anchorage, AK

I love Boostability. The company provides excellent customer service and delivers a highly personalized service that increases my bottom line. I consider Boostability the experts in the industry!!!

Reply from Boostability

Nothing makes us more happy than seeing a small business owner succeed. Thanks for choosing us and for sharing this review Mikol. You made our day.

Sep. 1st, 2018

Jason Sandy, UT

They have helped us rank better in SEO with little effort on our part. It has been a problem we have had and they have sure helped solve it. They did keyword research to help us figure out what would work best for us, too.

Reply from Boostability

Jason, we are so happy that we have helped you improve your SEO rankings where others have failed. Thanks for trusting us with your business.

Jun. 27th, 2018

Mikhail S San Diego, CA

In September 2018, Boostability promised me that within 6 months my company would be on the first pages of Google. But now they tell me that no one can promise anything. It was a hoax after 6 months. I kept asking them what can I do so to be on the first page I was told that I should pay more money.(i did) and I should wait another month, after that they told me to wait another 2 months and that I would be on the first page of Google. IT WAS A LIE. Yesterday the manager called me and told me that Google cannot RECOGNIZE my company.AFTER 9 MONTH. I've spent about 5.500 dollars and nine months of business. Boostability constantly lies to people. I do not advise people to deal with these crooks. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY from Boostability. They are crooks running a dishonest business and trying lie to people by any means possible. I do not understand, after all the negative reviews on Yelp and BBB this company is still in business

Salem Thompson Spring City, UT

Lauren at Boostability is one of the most professional and fun people to talk with as we work on business. I enjoy the time spent, even more than I expect.

Reply from Boostability

We love working with businesses like yours Salem. One of the things our employees constantly talk about is how much they enjoy getting to know our client's, their businesses, their stories and their passions. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience.

Jun. 29th, 2018

Cheryl Justyce

They don't seem very good at phone sales or sales in general. Talking to one of their sales reps, the guy seemed rather rude on the phone most of the time. In fact the last call I had with him I answered the phone as I usually do and he laughed at me and said "You sound a little out of it". Wow, really? I've never had any company tell me that or insult me like that after just picking up the phone and saying "Hello". All they gave us was a very vague PDF with a lot of promises and not a lot of data to back it up. They also wouldn't give us any live demos (They said they don't have any). Their pricing was VERY high (a few thousand a month) for even their most basic package, but nothing they showed us made us feel as if it was worth it or what we'd actually get out of it. Really, really low rent company.

James Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

We went with Boostability for our business, and while their service didn't immediately help our SEO, over time we could really see a difference. It was nice to not have to worry about staying on top of it like they did.

Reply from Boostability

James, thanks for your patience with your SEO campaign. It takes time to get to the first page of Google, but it's worth the wait. We are so glad the program is working for you. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Sep. 1st, 2018

Kurt P Casadine Oakland, CA

Horrible incompetent service! Boostability did not provided the services promised. I paid $2,400 and I received in return was a damaged website. I could not be more disappointed and if they do not correct the matter they will be served a legal complaint. STAY AWAY

Chris Franklin Orem, UT

I have saved hundreds each month and seen great production each month! I endorse Boostability to everyone!

Reply from Boostability

You endorsement means a lot to us Chris. We pride ourselves in our ability to do more for less. Thanks for your endorsement!

Jul. 10th, 2018

Philip Rod Houston, TX

Great experience so far with this company. The communication is great.

Thanks Philip!

Jun. 29th, 2018

Robert Patterson Los Angeles, CA

They walked me through the whole experience. Great results !

Reply from Boostability

Awesome. Thanks Robert for sharing your experience. We are a results driven company. So glad you are doing well.

Jun. 27th, 2018

Sara

We gave Boostability 7 out of 5 stars! Great service!