Guardian Logo

Guardian

star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.5

Chris Craig Fenton, MI

Company covers nothing, set up to deny all Claims! No coverage is better! Had these guys once, now my new company uses them! Thank goodness I can drop my coverage and use my wife's, run from these guys, fraudulent company focus on profits, what is a patient?

Ron Suarez Fort Worth, TX

I filled out the form to sign up for dental insurance. Now they don’t have any record of me signing up. The rep said to call my employer admin. My admin can’t make Guardian give me a policy number so I can see a dentist. I wish I could give ZERO stars since I am receiving zero coverage.

SM Redwood City, CA

They will do everything possible to avoid paying, including pretending the information wasn't on the claim. They lose claims sent through the mail. They don't contact you to let you know that information they need is missing. So, you have to stay on top of of your claim, checking the system all the time, doing your own follow up, etc. Additionally, their system for filing a claim is archaic.

Angelina Hamilton Jackson, MS

My company switched to this year and I went to the dentist yesterday and found out they cover more than my previous insurance did. No deductible for my cleanings! And it’s affordable!

Reinder de Boer San Antonio, TX

Their website is a joke. Can’t change credit card info, as far as I can tell. Needlessly complex to navigate. And I haven’t even used them so far. What ID card?

michael walton St Louis, MO

Wait until their dentist 3,000 mi away denies your claim

JANET Round Rock, TX

This insurance is horrible. My husband even asked what do they actually pay for? I have had a chipped crown in my mouth for over 6 months. They denied my claim now I am going thru the longest appeal process I ever heard of with a insurance company. My company is using them with ADP. Horrible!

Dale Mayo Lynnwood, WA

Guardian is the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. They will deny your claim and force you to go through the appeal process. If you want your dental work covered and do not want to be worried about getting stuck with an expensive bill find a better more reputable insurance company.

Kaycee Orlando, FL

They don't cover any procedures, and they have a "dentist" on staff who apparently knows more than my actual dentist. I absolutely need a deep clean as I haven't been to the dentist in an embarrassingly long amount of time, but according to Guardian, I should only be going to the dentist for a light cleaning. Yeah right. Crooks.

19zander Garland, TX

Just had my free checkup and x-ray using Guardian. The staff outlined a list of services needed and out of pocket seems reasonable.

Lindsay Norcross, GA

My cleanings are covered as well as x rays. I have never encountered problems with using my dental insurance or issues with claims.

Madison Kneiss Long Beach, MS

It is very hard to find an network doctor in my area so you always pay more than what you expect. When I have called the customer service line they have always been very friendly and professional

Grant R Philadelphia, PA

SCAM!!! They will bill you for things 6 months+ in the past with no warning and terminated your services without notice.

LeAnn Baytown, TX

We have Guardian. There are plenty of dentist to choose from. We have never had any billing issues or anything.

Andrew Taylor New York, NY

This is appallingly bad - their dmo plan js a joke, the customer service line literally connects to nothing and has for over a year. To even offer this plan should be considered criminally negligent.

C Perrysburg, OH

Poor business practice, do not use this provider. Specified services will not be covered if Guardian believes a diagnosis is "questionable". Just bad business and bad relationship management.

Jennifer Jupiter, FL

STAY AWAY, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! They are scam artists and will come up with every excuse under the sun to avoid covering your supposed benefits. I REPEAT, STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Ajay Patel Southlake, TX

Great coverage! I would recommend to increase providers for better coverage and ease of access to care.

Androo Jastremski Philadelphia, PA

Guardian refuses to cover night guards. They won't pay a penny. Guardian would rather your teeth break.

Southernsunshineforme Tampa, FL

They play games about providers to get out of paying bills. If you want to pay out of pocket this is the company for you!

Jespy

Claims filed and paid on time.

KK

no hassle, most providers take their card

Kolton Lye Santa Monica, CA

Horrible experience trying to process a routine claim.

TomT Quakertown, PA

NO dentists in network within thirty miles of us and we live in a populated area.

J Cross Decatur, AL

Not good! They don't cover anything of significance!