Delta Dental Logo

5.7

Richard So Woodland, CA

great coverage from my employer. just wished there was options for more expensive dental work like root canals, caps and implants

Jay C Margate City, NJ

No issues, customer service is very helpful when you need them. Never had a problem getting a claim paid.

Jenny Martinez Miami, FL

I currently have Delta Dental. The orthodontist benefits is very good. It covers a large amount of funds.

Della R.Quinn Coleman Plainfield, IL

I like the quickness of how they handle there claims. You don't want to wait when you're in pain too long.

Caleb Warren Norcross, GA

Never had any issues with delta dental not being accepted or anything, and dental insurance is cheap anyway so price is great

April Jones Tremonton, UT

Our insurance has been great through Delta Dental. I only wish they would cover more than half on crowns. And a high ortho amount.

Kimsreview Atlanta, GA

I know it is my company that chooses the benefit but Delta Dental tends to deny claims. I have been frustrated with them over the past several years with my daughters dental care. And not having an I’d card is a pain.

Dwhoush Pensacola, FL

I love Delta Dental. The customer Service line is always easy to reach and they answer every question I’ve had.

amy rex ,

claims are handled quickly and efficiently. It seems most dentists that my family want to use is covered.

Camille Lynnwood, WA

I definitely fell like I don’t get nearly enough coverage. And there isn’t enough information about how dual coverage works. I need more accessibility to see what my coverage is, and how to get better coverage.

Lacey Horne Eagle Mountain, UT

Very satisfied. Payments come through quick, and has amazing coverage for your money! Great customer service and easy to work with.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

We never had any issues with our insurance experience. Claims were paid on time and everything was smooth as expected.

Linda Clark Gilbert, AZ

I have had Delta dental for more than 5 years and been very satisfied. No issues at all with service or coverage.

jerry duane hughes

went in for an emergency tooth extraction and got reamed on the bill

Stella Carey

They didn't pay my bills due to me having second insurance that is Delta Dental as well. They play ping pong for over 3 year with me and I end up paying 6I out of my pocket

Jenny Eric

Excellent experience with Delta Dental. I am satisfied with Delta Dental.

Jill

Delta Dental seems fair, no hassles, easy to work with and good customer service.

Lillian Pinero Staten Island, NY

I have not had any problems with this company. My dentists had not had any complaints regarding

Rose Taylor Lawrenceburg, KY

Delta Dental is the best by far! Great CS and aleays very quick to pay

Kelly C. Fair Oaks, CA

Superb very satisfied, We have dual coverage provided by our employers!

Tdy Knightdale, NC

Outstanding always excellent service in setting appointments and reminding me

Maria Reno, NV

So far so good I do not have any complaints and my dental coverage is on par with other carriers

Dennis Holmquist Littleton, CO

Experience with Delta Dental has been very good for several years

D Woodstock, IL

Calling this office with claim or coverage questions is an exercise in extreme patience and discernment. They are often wrong and the time waiting is intolerable.

Michael Lindert Crawfordville, FL

Lack of large in area providers makes it often difficult to get dental work done without paying large amounts of money out of pocket.

Coach Carnes San Diego, CA

They have save me hundreds of dollars. Unfortunately, they have limited devices and amounts that they will pay.

Edward Obediah Katy, TX

Used several times, Dentist took insurance filed claims Never had to follow up with them Seamless transactions

Jefferson Germain Tallahassee, FL

the best dental insurance ever! i rarely pay for anything. they make going to the dentist easy.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

Fantastic coverage. Submitted a claim to be reimbursed and was sent the check within 2 weeks.

Olivia Hakes American Fork, UT

Delta is okay. I have them through the company I work for and I’m just not super impressed with the coverage.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

We have always had our dental insurance through them and are happy with coverage and quick payments.

Naya Tallahassee, FL

This service didn't quite cover all of my needs and the actual benefits are scarce as far as contribution from the insurance company.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

No problems with this insurance. The customer support is great, and their website is easy to navigate.

Vanessa Moffatt Lakewood, WA

We have this as our dental plan and I love the benefits. Never had any issues with this plan.

T

Have through work. For the price you pay it’s definitely worth getting as it pays for itself.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

Dental insurance through my husband's work. Had it for 5 years and happy with coverage. Cleanings covered 100%

Diane Maraviglia Huntley, IL

Could be more generous in paying out fir us

Patrick Fay

Not always quick to pay, nor are they the easiest to get ahold of when you have billing questions

Patrick Fay

Tammy

There and isn't much that is covered aside from your basic annual check ups and light work..

Juan

Excellent, they have always provided full coverage.

jtdavis

Very reasonable pricing for coverage received.

Russ Phelps, WI

Great, I don't have to pay and wait for a check to show up.

Teri M. Valley Springs, CA

The fact you have to wait 6 months for any major dental work to be done before they pay!

George Varga San Diego, CA

Efficient, quick service, accessible when needed.

Jesus Alfonso GONZALEZ

They did not covered services l paid $880.00 extra, besides my co-pay and deductible.

JB

So far so good, they have provided good coverage

steve sidhu

Good, no real issues to speak of. Billing ok. Would use them again.

Helen Locklear Pembroke, NC

The company paid its portion of bill in a timely fashion.

Carolyn Fleming

There is a growing need for implant coverage for retirees. Delta does not offer this coverage.