Delta Dental Logo

5.7

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

We have had Delta Dental for years with our employee insurance coverage and they have been great to work with. They cover a great deal of our expenses and helped out with our braces too. They pay quickly and do a great job!

Msdaisy70 Clarksburg, MD

They pay claims quickly. Never had any issues.

Ashley Johnson Las Vegas, NV

Wide variety of locations that accept Delta Dental. Not very comprehensive coverage, and typically large out of pocket expenses.

Ashley Blosil Kennewick, WA

Easy to use. We have had great coverage and it's been easy for us to work with thru our local dentists.

Kenneth Bouldin

Delta Dental was my Tricare dental insurance company. Good rates, had the best local dental office, no problems with paperwork or billing.

John J Silver Spring, MD

Everything that an insurance company can do wrong, Delta Dental does wrong. Refusing to cover procedures that the insurance covers is standard procedure at Delta - they just refuse everything and force the patient to recoup to money Delta owes them. Delta take months, literally, to process anything, including time-sensitive issues. Delta Dentals customer service line is Dante's 3rd level. Just inhuman idiots working the phones over there, whom will refuse to help you with anything regardless of circumstance. It's worse than Comcast. So, in short, do not spent a dime on Delta Dental.

Bob and Barb Portland, OR

I have been with Delta for over 45 years through company benefits. They have almost alwayus been a very good company to work with.

Gary & Corliss Connelly Boca Raton, FL

Easy to deal with and good follow up. I have had Delta Dental for over 20 years and have never had a problem with payments for services.

Bertha Graves Riddle, OR

Cleaning, filling, crowns, we have been going to this dental practice for 10+ years and we have had grest care and Delta has been good with the coverage for our care.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Delta Dental's coverage is reliable and cost effective. I have never had a problem getting my dental care costs covered.

Nicole Balvanz Iowa Falls, IA

The company is okay. I don't have any other option to go with besides Delta Dental. They don't cover a lot of necessary stuff, which ends up being very expensive for me and my family in the long run. Not very happy with Delta Dental.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

We have had Delta Dental for several years now. The coverage has always been good. They are quick to pay benefits and let us know if we have a portion to pay.

Mhorne182 Pleasant Grove, UT

Every dental insurance I have had seems to be very similar. Delta has always paid my claims on time and we have not had any major issues so I assume they are a good company. But benefit seems to be pretty standard.

TJ

Never had a problem with them. Always covered routine dental care

Jessie

Very professional, good customer service

Sarah Jarrett

They dental coverage doesn’t actually cover very much basic routine cleaning and that’s pretty much it. They don’t cover orthodontic work which I feel they should cover.

NR

Covers my basic dental needs. Gets the job done. Not sure what else. I have never had an issue therefore I cannot really comment on customer service.

Sarah Smith

Great price. My dentist is the best I've ever had. Improve by having more uniform good care and service from all providers.

John

Delta has not paid for treatment that is covered in my dental plan, calling just connects me to unhelpful people. Delta does not even have a qualified person to review the case with my dentist.

S.Faith

Great with claims and covers all aspects of dental. Lower out of pocket & covers most dental practice.

Connie Budick City of Saint Peters, MO

Good when I can find a Dentist that will take it. Need it close to home I'm looking now for a new Dentist.

Bill Judge Oxford, NC

Excellent! Best coverage for the money. Dental office was impressed with amount paid for authorized services.

HardRock65 Stockton, CA

Have had Delta for ten years and I have yet to have an issue with them either in paying out claims or denied service .

Richard So Woodland, CA

great coverage from my employer. just wished there was options for more expensive dental work like root canals, caps and implants

Jay C Margate City, NJ

No issues, customer service is very helpful when you need them. Never had a problem getting a claim paid.

Jenny Martinez Miami, FL

I currently have Delta Dental. The orthodontist benefits is very good. It covers a large amount of funds.

Della R.Quinn Coleman Plainfield, IL

I like the quickness of how they handle there claims. You don't want to wait when you're in pain too long.

chmills1cm San Antonio, TX

The new Delta dental I have from Virginia is well worth it and even covers now I think my employer made a good choice with this one

Deanna Moore Dumfries, VA

Very happy with my dental insurance from Delta Dental. The coverage is easy to understand, and their customer service team is efficient.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

Delta Dental has been our Dental insurance for several years. They have good coverage and are quick to pay benefits and to explain there reasoning.

Shedot1 Clearfield, UT

If you can find a provider you like that takes Delta Dental it’s great! Never had a problem, but not sure how policies differ. I like our dentist but he’s 30 min away.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

We were happy to see numerous options for dentists that took Delta Dental in our area. We have been very happy with our provider and with the service we have received. Would recommend.

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

This dental insurance is super affordable and they covered a lot of my oral surgery I needed. I was very grateful to this company!

Connor Farmington, UT

They cover a lot and include a lot of perks. They are easy to use at the dentists as well and have great customer care and interaction.

JF Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

PPO only, HMO is JUNK. decent coverage for the premiums. max annual benefit is too low for family with moderate usage. wish could get electronic EOB only

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

We’ve had Delta Dental insurance for decades! Always very clear explanations of benefits and helpful staff when I have a question.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I am not happy with my Delta Dental plan. I am forced to use them through my employer. I have been waiting for two years to get an answer from them on my implant. I think they just wait for patients to get exhausted to verify coverage so they don't have to cover patient care needs. If possible get any dental insurance company out there besides Delta.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

Delta Dental has been a great dental provider for our family. They process our claims quickly and even paid for part of our braces.

Diane Maraviglia Huntley, IL

Could be more generous in paying out fir us

TexasPeg Coppell, TX

They pay on time; they cover the percentage or most of it that they says they will.

Mike

Poor product, coverage capped and often denial medical necessity...I pay more than any benefit I receive I am better off saving premium and copays and moving on this is inefficient product most people don't understand it.

Danilo Naguit Vallejo, CA

So far, so good. Dental provider is very professional and the quality of the dental prosthesis is outstanding.

Jill Nabors

Very positive experience in. They pay for a lot of things most insurance does not

John Giles

Great prices and services for my dental health. The billing is prompt and easy to understand.

Larry Lilly Chatsworth, GA

They have always fulfilled their contract with me. I've been a customer for 20+ years.

Caleb Warren Norcross, GA

Never had any issues with delta dental not being accepted or anything, and dental insurance is cheap anyway so price is great

April Jones Tremonton, UT

Our insurance has been great through Delta Dental. I only wish they would cover more than half on crowns. And a high ortho amount.

Kimsreview Atlanta, GA

I know it is my company that chooses the benefit but Delta Dental tends to deny claims. I have been frustrated with them over the past several years with my daughters dental care. And not having an I’d card is a pain.

Dwhoush Pensacola, FL

I love Delta Dental. The customer Service line is always easy to reach and they answer every question I’ve had.

amy rex ,

claims are handled quickly and efficiently. It seems most dentists that my family want to use is covered.