Founded in 2016, UrChoice & Associates is a credit score and financial service firm located in New Jersey. The company's goal is to utilize consumer rights to investigate and remove inaccurate and unverifiable accounts from customers' credit reports along with direct creditor and collector investigations and disputes. UrChoice & Associates strives to achieve high FICO credit ratings in order to successfully hit members' financial goals.

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Disputes

Free Consultation

The company offers a free consultation either at its office location or over the phone. During this free consultation, UrChoice & Associates will obtain a customer's credit report, analyze the accounts, and create a credit repair action plan.

Money-Back Guarantee

UrChoice & Associates offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee to its customers. If customers do not see items deleted from their credit reports after 90 days, the company will provide a full refund. The terms and conditions listed on the company's website will determine if a customer is eligible for a complete refund.

Unlimited Disputes

According to the UrChoice & Associates website, the company provides customers with an unlimited amount of disputes which are tailored to each customer's specific credit situation.

The Bad

• Shorter Warranty Time Frame
  • Time in Business

Shorter Warranty Time Frame

Although the company provides a complete money-back guarantee, the amount of time (90 days) for customers to get their money back is shorter than the warranty time frame offered by other credit repair companies.

Time in Business

Since UrChoice & Associates has been in business since 2016, it is one of the youngest companies in the credit repair industry. The short time the company has been in business may reflect its experience in the industry.

The Bottom Line

UrChoice & Associates does provide a free consultation, including a credit repair action plan as well as a 100 percent money-back guarantee. The company also provides customers with an unlimited amount of situation-specific disputes. Unfortunately, the company does have a shorter warranty time frame and has only been in business since 2016.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

5.0

Edward Dinero

July 30th, 2018 Englewood, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My name is Edward Dinero & UrChoice was very helpful to me. I started the program 3 months ago and I see drastic changes to my credit score! Thank you very much, I’m on my way to getting the bmw I wanted for years”

Ty G

April 3rd, 2018 Plainfield, NJ

I've made lots of improvement on my credit scores ever since I decided on using UrChoice Credit. I am very excited about this because, as we all know, Credit is everything. The staff is friendly and very informative. I will definitely recommend this to everyone I know!

Apr 05, 2018

Ty thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you.

Shawn Mason

March 27th, 2018 Clifton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

UrChoice assisted all my credit issues and taught me throughout the time with them. Their process and service was so easy and they fit it well within my budget. Thanks Adam and the Gang!

Apr 05, 2018

Shawn your very welcome! We strive to implement great customer service and fitting things in their budget

Abdo

March 19th, 2018 Clifton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend Urchoice! Great business with a staff built with integrity and respect. Adam assisted me in a manner where I fully understood where I stand and how to improve. Glad to say my family will be buying that dream house befor we expected!

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Abdo, we are glad we were able to make your dream come true!

Tariq Asmar

March 15th, 2018 Butler, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I cant believe you guys helped me begin the process of buying a home. Jumping from excitement!! When I first joined Urchoice my credit score was 515 - three and half months in and now I'm at a 669 and ready to work with my mortgage broker through your partner for my first FHA house loan. You guys are truly miracle workers. I'll definitely pass on the credit to you guys if anyone asks how I managed to do it... Thanks!

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Tariq, we are glad we were able to make your home purchase possible!

AJ

March 15th, 2018 South Hackensack, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Urchoice helped me fix my credit and we're able to refer me to a dealership to buy a car with a low payment! They repaired my credit faster than most and it was affordable also! Thank you.

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Ashley, we are glad we were able to help you out!

Brian

March 14th, 2018 Elizabeth, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service is excellent and the services provided are well worth the cost of the program. Highly recommended.

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Brian! We pride ourselves in being one of the most transparent and affordable organizations out there!

Berkan

March 14th, 2018 Clifton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, they helped me out and simplified the whole process of being able to fix my credit to where I want it to be.

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Berkan, we are glad we were able to help!

mohamed khawatmi

March 14th, 2018 Paterson, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience was amazing. Adam was able to fixed my credit score and gave me the best way to maintain a high score. His staff went above and beyond and i recommend it to any one that needs to restructure their credit.

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Mo. We are glad to have assisted you in restructuring your credit!

Ronak chovatiya

March 14th, 2018 Jersey City, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ur Choice clearly understood my issues and help solve all my problems. They helped me come up with plan to improve my finances and now i’m on my to better credit. Their personal service eased my troubles. Thank you!

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Ronak, we pride ourselves in our customer service and client satisfaction!

OTOCITY

March 14th, 2018 Totowa, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Adam Went over and beyond with helping people with their credit. we highly recommend Adam over at URChoice for anyone looking to rebuild their credit! The staff of very friendly and their office is very clean

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you OtoCity, we appreciate the kind words and the business!

Mohammed Khawatmi

March 14th, 2018 Clifton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Urchoice credit was extremely helpful and gave me a step by step plan to help me improve my credit.....would definitely recommend to others

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Mohammed, we pride ourselves in our customer service and client satisfaction!

Easa Taha

March 14th, 2018 Lemont, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was referred to Adam Khawatmi and he has done an excellent job helping me with my credit! I have seen nothing but drastic improvements. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Thank you Easa! We appreciate the great feedback

Kathleen

March 14th, 2018 Maywood, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Urchoice Credit helped me change my life around. Adam and his team promised and delivered!! They have done a really good job at getting things removed from my credit that I didn't even know were on my credit by mistake. I started with 41 items on my credit report, so far they've removed half of it. Thank you!!!

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Kathleen. All of our staff are certified and are very familiar with the laws that are meant to protect you! We are glad we were able to help!

Mohammed Kamel

March 14th, 2018 Totowa, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Urchoice credit is absolutely amazing. Adam is the guy to talk to he helped me and I would highly recommend him. Thank you Adam ??

Mar 19, 2018

Thank you Mr. Kamel, we appreciate the kind words.