1. Shapiro Hurst & Associates

Shapiro Hurst & Associates was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Texas. The company strives to provide complete transparency to its clients and rise above the negative credit repair industry reputation. On average, Shapiro Hurst & Associates help clients delete approximately 80 percent of all negative items.

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit Pros chevron_right

The Good

• Custom Plan
  • Accessible Client Portal
  • Full Money-Back Guarantee

Custom Plan

Shapiro Hurst and Associates offers a customers the choice of a custom plan. The company has its own group of consumer advocates which allows it to offer alternate plans and solutions in 30 days or less depending on the needs per client.

Accessible Client Portal

Through the company's online portal, every client has access to their individual file. Clients can easily see the percentage of deletions and accounts removed from their credit reports. They are also emailed copies of all notations to their account and have access to the company's 24/7 help desk.

Full Money-Back Guarantee

Shapiro Hurst and Associates has a 100 percent money-back guarantee policy.

The Bad

• Time in Business
  • High Pricing
  • No Attorney on Staff

Time in Business

Although the company claims that its employees have reliable experience in the credit repair industry, the company as a whole does not as it was founded in 2014. It is considerably younger than many of its competitors in the credit repair industry.

High Pricing

Shapiro Hurst and Associates' monthly pricing ranges from $99.95 for the Silver services, $219 for the gold services, and $298 for the Platinum services. The first time fees range anywhere from $199-$399 for account set up. These prices are higher than the majority of its credit repair competitors.

No Attorney on Staff

Even though the company works with a network of attorneys, there is no actual attorney on staff.

The Bottom Line

Overall, Shapiro Hurst and Associates has a reliable money-back guarantee, an easily accessible client portal, and provides a custom plan option, which may be an attractive feature for customers who are on a credit time crunch. However, the company has only been in business since 2014, has relatively high price ranges, and lacks an on-staff attorney.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

5.0

Ash Outenreath

August 10th, 2020 Garland, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best decision Ive made was getting in contact with Chrystal. She has been a miracle worker for myself and everybody I have referred to her. Very good at what she does. No hidden fees, or over charging. By far the best in the business

Aug 11, 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review and being a part of The Shapiro Hurst Family Ash! If there's ever anything you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Jackie Shapiro

Jeff Beer

August 10th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chrystal, was very organized, knowledgeable , and friendly. She discussed with me my goal and needs of a targeted score to help our roofing company get to the next level. We started on my personal credit and now building credit for the company.

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you Jeff, we love Chrystal too! It is truly our pleasure to be of service to you and your family. Jackie Shapiro

Tammy Cross

August 8th, 2020 Cave City, AR

First of all I liked the professional way I was spoken too and with. I was already stressed with my financial situation and Chrystal D was calm and reassuring as she presented possibilities for correcting it. She told me what her plan was and verified that I was in agreement and that we were on the same page. I listened as she spoke with debtors and companies about my account and helped it get resolved. I appreciated it so very much and am grateful. I will recommend your company and service to others. Thank you!

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review and being part of the Shapiro Hurst Family Tammy! Jackie Shapiro

Erik

August 8th, 2020 Lewisville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can’t say enough good things about Shapiro Hurst and Associates! Chrystal is amazing! She explained the plan and then she executed the plan! Very simple process with very aggressive results!!

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you Erik! It was a pleasure having you as part of the Shapiro Hurst Family. As always, if you ever need us, we are only a phone call away. Jackie Shapiro

Austin

August 7th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chrystal is the absolute best there is! Have worked with other credit repair companies that did more harm than good and she came in and fixed my credit to where I needed it! Absolutely amazed by her and this company

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Austin! It was truly a pleasure being of service to you and having you as part of the SHapiro Hurst Family! Jackie Shapiro

ghostangus73

August 7th, 2020 Dallas, TX

Chrystal is very helpful and informative!

Thank you for the wonderful review, we love Chrystal too! Jackie Shapiro

Vergo

August 7th, 2020 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chrystal D is the freakin best!!! Can’t believe how fast she does it and knocked my credit out of the park! Y’all gotta give her some credit! Aha see what I did there... please give this woman a bonus, she works too hard!

Aug 10, 2020

Love the review Vergo! Chrystal is rockstar and we love her too. As always, if there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime. Jackie Shapiro

Krystle West

August 7th, 2020 Belleville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wonderful company Chrystal will help you out with all she can! The whole team are very great at there job and get it done in a timely matter. Definitely recommend this company 100%

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you Krystle. It is truly our pleasure having you as part of the Shapiro Hurst Family.! Jackie Shapiro

Yasir Abbadi

August 7th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shapiro Hurst & Associates have been exceptional in their support and services when dealing with me as their client. They are highly professional. I would gladly and highly recommend their services.

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you Yasir! We value you as a client and a member of The Shapiro Hurst Family. As always, if there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime. Jackie Shapiro

Ryan Cofer

August 7th, 2020 Dallas, TX

It's a great company! Wendy is an excellent employee and very friendly

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you Ryan! We love Wendy too, she's definitely a valued member of our team and we appreciate your wonderful review! Jackie Shapiro

Judy Krawiec

August 7th, 2020 , TX

Professionalism & Results. Chrystal is my go to for all my clients that need to get Home Buying Ready. I am a MLO with over 30 years in the Real Estate Industry.

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you Judy! It's been a pleasure to be an asset to your business and clientele over the last decade! Jackie Shapiro

Sandy Alaniz

July 24th, 2020 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I wanted to purchase a home. Once we completed the application process for the loan of the house we found out my credit score was to low. The home lender recommended us to Shapiro Hurst, the next day Holly Johnson reached out to us and explained her plan and goal for us. They removed four negative items that helped me go from 640 to 740 in three months and our goal was six months. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for Holly Johnson she worked behind the scenes and made it possible for my husband and I to find our dream home. I will absolutely recommend Shapiro-Hurst at every possible opportunity to all my family and friends. Thank you Holly Johnson, you did a great job!

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Sandy! We love Holly too, she's an amazing member of the Shapiro Hurst Family and Team! If there's ever anything you need we are only a phone call away. Jackie Shapiro

Damien de Klerk

July 19th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the get go the gloves were on and SH&A were ready to battle for me all the way to the final round and just when I thought hope was lost they came out with a knockout punch and got my score right where it needed to be in order for me to save a bunch of money on my mortgage with cheaper closing costs and a lower interest rate. Love theses guys.

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you Damien! It's been a pleasure having you as part of The Shapiro Hurst Family and we will always be here for you. Thank you for the wonderful review. Jackie Shapiro

Chris Schmidt

July 7th, 2020 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jackie and her team were professional, accurate, speedy, and provided the results needed when an error was made on my credit report. 5 stars DEFINATELY recommend.

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Chris! It has been a true pleasure being of service to you and your family. Thank you for being a member of The Shapiro Hurst Family. Jackie Shapiro

Oscar Zuniga

June 30th, 2020 Houston, TX

From day one Shapiro Hurst & Associates is above and beyond -in every aspect of my case. Amazing Thank you !

Jul 01, 2020

Thank You Oscar! We love hearing from our amazing client's. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and your family. From our family to yours, have a wonderful 4th of July. Jackie Shapiro

Stephen Barton

June 30th, 2020 Wilmington, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Simply the best credit advise and help I have ever gotten. Crystal and her team are rock stars and were attentive to all of my needs.

Jun 30, 2020

Thank you Stephen! It was a pleasure to be of service to you and your family and we are always here to help you in any way we can.

Dave Kirwan

May 19th, 2020 Edwards, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Shapiro and Hurst team rapidly addressed two individual situations that I referred to them in a professional way. It was great to see them assess each situation and come up with different solutions from their extensive bank of knowledge. I highly recommend them for any debt counseling.

Jun 30, 2020

Thank You Dave! It is always a pleasure to be of service to you and your family. Thank you for trusting our team with all your credit needs. Jackie

Chrystalla Georghiou

May 18th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I are in the process of buying a house when we discovered that there were two major fraudulent accounts on my credit report. In order for us to be able to buy our new house we needed to get these off the report fast! Not only was Jackie about to get these accounts removed, have the bureaus do a rapid re-score, but she was also able to do it within our timeframe. Now my report is clear of these fraudulent accounts and my score is over 700. Without her hard work, dedication, and persistence to our case, my husband and I wouldn’t have been able to purchase our house. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for Jackie and I will absolutely recommend Shapiro-Hurst to my family and friends at every possible opportunity.

May 18, 2020

It was such a pleasure to be of service to you and your family Chrystalla! It gives me great pride to be part of your "clear to close" team.

cecilia

May 6th, 2020 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been amazing they provide one on one service and guide you through the steps and provide a path for you to use in the future. Before I started I didn't know much about credit but now I learned how to build my credit, how to use it and when to use it. I am truly thankful for shapiro and everything that they have done for my family and I.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for being part of The Shapiro Hurst Family Cecilia! If there's anything you ever need, don't hesitate to reach out, we're here for you and your family.

Ivelisse Pueyo

May 1st, 2020 Salisbury, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mrs Jackie and her staff always as professionals as I expected. I will always recommend their services and trust them my business. Thanks, kindly appreciated.

May 18, 2020

You're awesome Ivelisse! It was my pleasure to be of service to you.

ROBERTO LEIJA

April 3rd, 2020 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very knowledgeable, helpful and very patient with us.

Apr 08, 2020

Thank you Roberto! It was truly a pleasure working with you, and being of service to you and your family.

Elizabeth Holomon

January 29th, 2020 Santa Rosa Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since 2012 after a long legal forgery case this Company cleaned years of creditors that damaged our credit. We were shocked that our 560 point score went to 750 in less than two months. In 2019 we found ourselves with another damaging credit report due to Equifax release of our personal data. In a short period all the false reporting was removed.

Feb 03, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review Elizabeth. It is always a pleasure to be of service to you and your family!

Joshua

July 29th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent services! Definitely a worthwhile investment. Crystal helped bring my credit down by 100 points and enable me to get a mortgage for my new home. Thank you!

Jul 30, 2019

Thank You Joshua! It was a pleasure being of service to you, and congratulations on your new home! As always, if there's anything we can do to be of service to you and yours, please don't hesitate to reach out. Jackie Shapiro

Courtney

February 1st, 2019 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shapiro Hurst & Assoc did an incredible job of getting me back in a great place with my credit after my divorce hit my credit hard!

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you Courtney! It was a pleasure to be of service to you. As always, we truly believe in long term relationships with our client's. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything you need. Jackie Shapiro

Andre Rogers

August 23rd, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wanted to purchase a home; however, I had a bad credit score. I heard of the Shapiro Hurst group from a friend and decided to use them. My credit jumped from poor to good, over 7 hundred. They are working in the background, and they might ask you to do one or two things. As soon as you make the adjustments they ask you see your score just jump. I recommend it, your score will be fixed in the end.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you Andre!! We are always here to help, if there is anything you need, Jackie Shapiro

Andy Doan

June 13th, 2018 Alvord, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I began working with Jackie and Jaylaine back in 2011 to help clients improve their credit in order to obtain a new mortgage. I have since moved on from my career as a Loan Officer, but I still send all of my referrals to Shapiro Hurst & Associates. In fact, they just helped my brother-in-law get qualified for a new mortgage. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to improve their credit profile.

Thank You Andy!!

Randy Hubbard

October 31st, 2017 McKinney, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They do what they say and customer service is important to them. I have dealt with several people at Shapiro Hurst & Associates from Ms Shapiro down and have been treated with respect by everyone. This is an indication of great management. My credit needed some tweaking because of some mistakes on my report as well as some mistakes by me, they were able to take care of them all. I would suggest that if you need some help, this is the company to choose.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank You Randy!! It's always a pleasure to be of service to you and your family! If there's anything you need I know you have my cell and office line. Jackie Shapiro

Brad

September 20th, 2017

Shapiro-Hurst is the best credit repair company I have dealt with.I am a real estate broker and they have successfully and drastically increased several of my clients credit scores. They always get the job done no matter how difficult the task may be. They are quick to respond and great at providing frequent updates on the progress. I highly recommend using them for any credit repair needs you may have!

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you Brad! It's always a pleasure to be an asset to your client's and your business. Jackie Shapiro

Linda Joyce Hamilton

September 20th, 2017

Awesome Company, Excellent Service, Amazing Professional Staff!!

Feb 15, 2019

Thank You Linda! If there's ever anything you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Jackie Shapiro

Jennifer Massoud

September 18th, 2017 Dallas, TX

Jackie and her team have helped me in a world of credit whose sole aim is to make money and deceive the customer based on fear motivation. Jackie and her team have fought for me to help repair my credit and hold the corrupt companies accountable to their deceptive practices. They have taught me how to be an adult in ways I was naive to when it comes to the importance of personal credit. They will help you too!

Feb 15, 2019

Thank You Jennifer!! It was always a pleasure working with you and I'll always be here if you need me. Jackie

Curtis King

September 14th, 2017 Plano, TX

Chrystal was able to get done everything she quoted me and the time frame was excellent.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank You Curtis! It was a pleasure to be of service to you and your family. Jackie Shapiro

Julie T

September 14th, 2017

Jackie Shapiro is THE BEST at handling a credit issue! I've always referred to her my friends and colleagues because she's kind, smart, and knows the ropes of dealing with collection agencies.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank You Julie!! You're an amazing woman and it's always a pleasure to be of service. Jackie

Valerie Parrish

September 14th, 2017 Grapevine, TX

Jacklyn Shapiro was beyond what I expected. She does this high level of service and delivery on her promises every time I have used her. She is the best, most knowledgeable in the credit industry. I would not trust my clients with anyone else. Use Her ! Valerie Parrish CNN Mortgage

Feb 15, 2019

Thank You Valerie! It's always a pleasure to be an asset to your client's and your business! Jackie

Dr. Hank Seitz

September 14th, 2017

Shapiro Hurst & Associates has been outstanding in helping my 1,500+ agents with their clients and improving their credit worthiness. They have sometimes improved our client's credit literally within minutes because they know the ins and outs of credit and who to call to get the credit accurate and raise their credit! I would recommend Shapiro Hurst & Associates to anyone that wants to improve their credit and/or secure funding for businesses! They are connected to the right people to get things done quickly and effectively :) Dr. Hank Seitz Shareholder, EXP Realty

Thank You Dr. Hank! We love being an asset to the entire EXP family! Jackie

Barney Parks

September 14th, 2017 Flower Mound, TX

The entire Shapiro Hurst Team is so great to work with. They are honest and straightforward and get results for our clients. There are so many bad credit repair companies out there, I feel so lucky to have connected with them! Thanks so much, Barney J Parks

Feb 15, 2019

Thank You Barney! We've worked together for many years and it's always a pleasure to be an asset to you and yours. Jackie

erik van uden

September 14th, 2017 Austin, TX

Great work in every area. I would highly recommend them. The speed, communication awesome but the results even better!

Thank You Erik!!

Justin Smith

September 14th, 2017 Dallas, TX

We have been working with this credit repair company for our clients for over 15 years and they've always delivered on their promise to help get our buyers in a position to purchase a home!

Feb 15, 2019

Thank You Justin!! We have worked together for many years and I love helping your client's and being an asset to you. Jackie

Kaaydah Schatten

September 11th, 2017

I have referred mortgage applicants to Jackie for years with great results. I found myself with credit challenges after a divorce. Jackie and her staff are amazing at repairing credit. I HIGHLY recommend her services.

May 18, 2020

Our Dearest Kaaydah, After a decade of working together, you are still missed. Rest in peace dear friend.