Rising Point Solutions was founded in 2005 and has locations in both Texas and Oklahoma. Rising Point Solutions' clients are provided with a no-cost consultation with detailed insight into their credit and the educational tools they will need for success, including resources to help build credit. Rising Point Solutions maintains contact with customers throughout the credit repair process with its online portal system and dedicated customer service representatives. The company works with both mortgage lenders and home builders to help its customers more easily secure home loans; however, it also charges much more for its service than most companies.

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• One-on-One Customer Support
  • Customizable Plans
  • Services Multiple States

One area in which Rising Point Solutions really excels is on its personalized customer service. And because Rising Point Solutions focuses its services on a smaller geographic area (though its services are available almost anywhere in the United States), customers are assigned a single account manager that will see the credit repair process through with them. This personal touch is important, as performing your own credit repair, or going through a strictly automated service can leave a lot of questions unanswered.

One-on-One Customer Support

As a small business, the company provides individualized attention to its customers.

Customizable Plans

Rising Point Solutions has three plans that can each be customized to fit individual clients' needs. This is done on a case-by-case basis.

Services Multiple States

Rising Point Solutions services several states including Florida, Colorado, California, Michigan, Massachusetts, Nevada, North Carolina, West Virginia, Washington, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Illinois, Kansas, and Louisiana.

The Bad

• No On-Staff Attorneys
  • Poor Online Transparency
  • High First-Time Fee

Although the company appears to provide excellent customer service, it does not appear to have attorneys on its staff. When it comes to credit repair, it's important (though not required) for companies to have a legal team that can represent clients to creditors, collection agencies, and credit bureaus. Credit repair attorneys have extensive industry knowledge, can put a stop to harassing collection calls, and even file suit to have inaccuracies removed from your credit report. According to the company's website, very few, if any, of Rising Point Solutions' staff, are qualified to handle such matters.

No On-Staff Attorneys

On-staff attorneys can increase the effectiveness and speed of the credit repair process.

Poor Online Transparency

No online information regarding pricing or the background and qualifications of the credit professionals

High First-Time Fee

The first time fees that Rising Point Solutions requires from customers is fairly high at $219. Although the company's monthly fees start at $99, which is about average for the industry, they do not offer a money-back guarantee. This might be a down turn for customers looking for the ability to get a refund.

The Bottom Line

With Rising Point Solutions, customers in select areas can expect good customer service, one-on-one attention from company representatives including customizing plans, and services several states; however, because so little information regarding personal qualifications is readily available and there is no refund policy, customers may not be as satisfied with the company's credit repair service as they are with its customer service.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

Angela Lee Manley

October 12th, 2018 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company was extremely professional and very beneficial in helping to repair credit, and get me on my way for buyiny a new home. Highly recommend!

Amado paz

October 12th, 2018 Buda, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rising point solution was great in everything they did to help noos my score. All done and good to go

Terri Fuqua

October 12th, 2018 Baker, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was so pleased with the Rising Point, Cory E, and the whole staff who helped me put my credit back together. The results were more than I expected. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and was there to help along the way anytime. I was referred by a very satisfied client of theirs and I have also referred many of my friends and family. I would not refer anyone if I didn't believe wholeheartedly they can change your life with the results they get repairing your credit. I'm a very happy customer and will use their services again if I need them.

Brook Bonnema

October 12th, 2018 Leander, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was able to raise my score enough to get the house I’ve wanted:). Communication was excellent and I knew exactly what work was being done all along the way.

Miracle

October 12th, 2018 Mesquite, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rising point has gotten items removed off my credit report that has made made my score increase!

James

October 12th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They really helped me with my credit. I got many items removed from my report and they gave me the tools to build my credit.

Amber Hansford

October 12th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience with Rising Point Solutions - they were always attentive to my questions and help me understand my credit.

Brandie

October 12th, 2018 Stafford, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really enjoy working with the team of people that has helped me thus far. Matt you are awesome. A great team of players to deal with, even when you are going through difficult times they work with you and understand.

Joe m

October 10th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rising point solution does not help you at all they just BS you out of your money that’s why they say it’s going to take at least a year to take you money I mean fix your credit this company is horrible

Samuel Wey

October 9th, 2018 Grand Prairie, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Rising Point Solutions has been great. I was turned down when trying to buy a house. They have helped improve my scores that I am now ready to take a big leap. I am going be a Homeowner SOON. Thanks to the team at Rising Points Solution. Really Excited !!!

Rebecca

October 9th, 2018 Van Alstyne, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rising Solutions was an integral part of improving our overall credit report! They were able to get so many things removed that were causing a negative effect on my score! And they were affordable! If I ever had any questions, I had a personal rep to contact anytime!

Freddy

October 9th, 2018 Brandon, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rising Point Solution have gone above and beyond to help me get back on track with my credit report after my heriffic divorce. I recommend Rising Point Solution!!!!

Patricia Reyna

October 9th, 2018 Haslet, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

RPS was on top of taking care of me and my credit. Any hesitations I had disappeared after seeing results just from the first round of letters. Thanks a lot RPS you guys are the best!

Kathleen Waters

October 9th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My finances were a nightmare and needed to improve my credit score. Rising Point Solutions was a godsend. They questioned every debt I had and eventually eliminated all it! My credit score soared and I'm now able to get credit without a high interest rate. Thank you Rising Point Solutions!!

Jeremiah kirk

October 9th, 2018 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rising Point Solutions is a great company that provides great service. Their staff are very friendly, helpful and very professional with great customer service. They help you to get your credit issues fixed in a very timely manner.

Kyle Kelley

October 8th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful throughout the whole process!

Christian

October 8th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did an awesome job! You read and hear about how so many of these companies are scams. Rising Point Solutions brought my score from a 420 to a 608 in 6 months and saved me a ton of money and headache. Respectfully, Christian Powell

Angie Lopez

October 5th, 2018 Midland, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience with Rising Point Solutions, both Amanda P and Brandi C were very helpful as well as kept me up to date every month on my credit repair process. They helped remove some older items off my credit that were showing up as negative and helped me raise up my credit score high enough to be able to qualify for a home loan within 6 months. If it were not for their help, I would still be struggling to buy my own home. I closed on my house in late August and it feels great not to have to waste money on rent payments anymore!

Mark Camp

October 5th, 2018 Round Rock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The people were very helpful and understanding of my situation at Rising Point. They always answered my questions in a very timely manner. They always had answers to my questions. I will always be thankful for your help with my credit. I would recommend you to all my friends. Thank you

Terry Moak

October 5th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rising Point Solutions is best described in two one words: Absolutely Amazing. Brandi was wonderful and was easy to work with. There is no doubt they will help you achieve your goal of obtaining the best credit score possible. I would encourage anyone wanting their service to call RISING POINT SOLUTIONS. They will work wonders for you, just as they did for me.

alicia soulivong

October 4th, 2018 Keller, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rising Point Solutions was a successful experience for me. They help me to dissect and understand everything on my credit report and worked with me as a team to raise up my credit score. They kept me up to date on every step that was taken. Rising Point Solutions helped me raised my credit score enough to qualify for a home loan. Thank you

Angie Otto

October 4th, 2018 Scio, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was also working with Rising Point Solutions for over 6 months, paid over $1000 to them and my credit didn't change, I spent hours on the phone with my loan officer who referred me to Rising Point to try and do what they weren't. Nice people to talk with, but not following threw with the action I needed to get the job done.

Hannah Winegar

October 4th, 2018 Brighton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I used Rising Point Solutions to fix up our credit so we could purchase our first home! Brandi and the other staff members were so helpful, and kept us informed during the entire program. We were able to get several negative reports taken off of our credit report, and after 6 months with Rising point, our credit had increased so much that we were able to purchase our new house! If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have been able to do it! Thanks Rising Point solutions! We would recommend this program to ANYONE looking to fix up their credit, definitely worth the money!

Angela

October 4th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was given the name of this company to clean my credit up and I must say I was/am impressed at how professional and helpful everyone has been! They made sure to explain the program in detail and my credit score has gotten a lot higher over the first six months!!!

Christie Edmunds

October 4th, 2018 Washington, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I never thought we would own a home again due to a short sale we had gone through and some other credit issues. When we were referred to Rising point I seriously had my doubts but it literally took about 2 weeks and I was amazed!! They answered every call we had, e mailed is every time something changed with our credit. With in four months we were qualified for our home! They were absolutely ANAZING!! I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much for your amazing dedication, honesty and hard work!!

Jamee Harrison

October 4th, 2018 Mineral Wells, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a few issues with Rising Point but they really steeped up to the plate and made things right. They are absolutely amazing and have really made some great progress on my credit scores. I would highly recommend arising Point to any individual who is wanting to repair there credit. Everyone who works with Rising Point are truly wonderful people. They have phenomenal customer service.

Gustavo Garcia

October 4th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been working on my credit with Rising Point for over 6 months + & I have seen a drastic change in my credit score & so much change in my credit report Thanks to this company. Id recommend them to anyone.

Kristin J

October 4th, 2018 Cibolo, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband and I were looking to purchase a home but needed help with getting our credit scores higher. Rising point solutions made us feel like we were important and really helped us with our needs. They kept in frequent contact with us over the months we had their service and always kept us up to date. We would definitely recommend them!

Lehia s Johnson

October 4th, 2018 Rockford, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I started working with Rising Point Solutions to get on track with my credit because I was looking to become a home owner. and when I tell you, using their services changed my credit in such a huge way. The timing was quicker than I thought and the Communication with the Customer Service was always great, and now I am on the next step to moving in my dream home!

Tassha

October 4th, 2018 Harker Heights, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Honestly they work quick and I saw results ! If you in the market to buy or do anything big and need some credit help they are the ones to call!

Xochitl Garcia

October 4th, 2018 Pflugerville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love working with the staff here. They made such a big change in just a small about of time. Highly recommended!

Mariel Gonzalez

October 4th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience with rising point solutions. They where very helpful and got credit score to where it needed to be. Also if I had any questions and emailed them thru their portal I would usually have an answer that same day.

Teri Sanford

October 4th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was referred to Rising Point Solutions by my son in-law who had terrible credit . After working with them he was able to buy a new home. My credit wasn’t quite as bad but poor. After working with them for six months I was able to get a decent rate on a car and new home! I’m so thankful that I went through their program! Bad credit can be devastating! Thank you Rising Point Solutions!

Samantha Smith

October 4th, 2018 Midlothian, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wonderful customer service! Partnered with me to raise my credit score by a significant amount! Am going back to them to have them work on my student loans with me! Have always been helpful and well worth the price!

Ida ARDOIN

July 31st, 2018 Lake Charles, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ida Ardoin I started with rising point solution with a poor credit score payed $1200 into the program to improve my credit score to buy me a home.My credit score is still poor after 6 months being in the program still not able to buy a home I was left with a lots of charge offs on my credit report I call them about this situation. There answer was, we have did all we could do.this company is a totally RIP off. They didn't do what they said they were going to do. Ida ARDOIN

Shaunetta Nichols

June 15th, 2018 Stone Mountain, GA

I wanted to start off saying that I wasn’t payed to say what I’m about to say about Rising Point Solution. This company was a blessing for me. I stayed with this company for 6 months, and when those six months was up I bought my first home. The staff were dedicated, friendly, and helpful. I just want to say thank you so much.... I recommend this company to anybody!!!

Rising Point Solutions Logo

Reply from Rising Point Solutions

Jun 18, 2018

Hi Shaunetta, First, we would like to congratulate you on the new home! We always love to hear from our clients are they are able to purchase a home. Thank you for being a valued client and for your high praise. We thankful that our services exceeded your expectations and are now an advocate of Rising Point Solutions. Here is to many more blessings to you and your family.

Craig Lecompte

June 4th, 2018 Houma, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very dedicated to my issues. Any time I had a question all I had to do was ask. I was buried in debt and Tising Point Solutions helped me get out of debt!!!

Rising Point Solutions Logo

Reply from Rising Point Solutions

Jun 18, 2018

Hi Craig, Thank you for our outstanding review and trusting Rising Point Solutions with you credit restoration needs. We are pleased to hear that we helped you achieve your financial freedom. Thank you for being a valued client.

andy

May 24th, 2016 Flagstaff, AZ

I considered this company but after reading bad reviews I decided to go with another company . The sales rep and her boss have continually harassed me with emails and phone calls .I've told them I do not require their service but that doesn't stop them from their aggressive tactics . Do not use them

Dom Belmonte

May 24th, 2016 Boca Raton, FL

Angelica I want to thank you and Rising Point for everything you have done for me. With all the hard work , I now qualify to purchase my new home, I will continue to refer you business Regards Dom

Brandy

May 24th, 2016 Palo Alto, CA

For the last 3-4 years I have spent a lot of time and money trying unsuccessfully to improve my score on my own. I had seen little improvement. In April of 2015 I learned of Rising Point Solutions and the credit repair program. After careful consideration I enrolled and have not regretted that decision for a minute!!! In just 4 months my score has gone up over 40 points and still rising! Already I am seeing the benefits of an improved score. I have received increases in existing credit lines and approvals on new credit lines as well as a substantial interest rate drop through refinancing my car loan. I especially want to thank Brandi for always answering any questions and keeping me informed on the process. Thank you Rising Point Solutions!

Personal

May 24th, 2016 Zephyrhills, FL

I was working with this company for a year and there has been nothing of significance deleted from my credit. My credit score has improved but that is because I am now paying my bills on time. Save your money and pay your bills on time. They dispute the same items round after round but they remain on your credit report. Again, take the money that you would pay them and pay your bills.

Jasmine

May 24th, 2016 Tampa, FL

I was in the program for about 7 months and $1000.00 later I am still unable to buy a home. Very little was removed from my credit report. I was promised things that just didn't happen. Plus they are expensive and require money up front. Run!!

David Foy

May 24th, 2016 Dallas, TX

My experience with this company Rising Point Solutions has been excellent! In the few months I have been a member they have been great to deal with. The customer service people are very impressive and knowledgeable. About half of the bad stuff on my reports has been deleted in month or two. I am more than happy. Getting your credit fixed can really change your outlook on things. I recommend it!

Vickie Cleveland

May 24th, 2016 Elk City, OK

I pay almost $700.00 for this program and still got everything still on my credit ...All a joke

Courtney Jackson

May 24th, 2016 Costa Mesa, CA

I started working with George with RPS about 2 months ago, I had several collections on my credit from being young and very irresponsible preventing me from owning a home. Just from these short months my score has went from low 500's to mid 650. George and Angelica have been an excellent team in answering every question I have not only with the credit dispute process now but to have better credit for years to come.

Brian

May 24th, 2016 New Port Richey, FL

Great company that is A rated and Accredited!

Bob

May 24th, 2016 Garland, TX

I was trying to get into a home and had several collection accounts stopping me, I worked with Rising Point and I was able to get my score up to a 680, and I was also able to get education on credit and how to keep my score high. Thanks Rising Point!

John N.

May 24th, 2016 Garland, TX

I used Rising Point Solutions about a year and half ago. I had ruined my credit from being young and irresponsible. Rising Point Solutions helped clear up almost everything on my credit report while also pointing me in the right direction on how to build positive credit. I recently went to purchase a new car and to my surprise my credit score was over 700!! With the help and advice of Rising Point Solutions I went from low 500s to mid 700s.

Elisa

May 24th, 2016 El Paso, TX

By far the best Credit Repair Company that I have came across. Very friendly and professional staff. I have had absolutely the best results. Rising Point Solutions was exactly the SOLUTION! My credit is something that I am no longer embarrassed about.

Jackie

May 24th, 2016 Southlake, TX

Rising Point Solutions got my score from a 580 to a 705 in 4 months! Thanks to them I was able to qualify for a loan and get my dream house. And their customer service was extremely helpful along the way. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.