Pinnacle Credit Management offers a simple credit repair process for all customers. Instead of relying on traditional dispute methods, the company uses a specialized electronic disputing process that has provided relatively quick negative item deletion results.

According to its website, Pinnacle Credit Management strives to remove “collections, tax liens, public records, late payments, medical bills, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures, short sales, bankruptcy, charge offs, chex systems, and even student loans.”

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Straightforward Credit Repair Process
  • Solid Refund Policy
  • Multiple Lender Connections
  • Free Online Educational Resources

Straightforward Credit Repair Process

Pinnacle Credit Management provides a fairly straightforward credit repair process. Potential customers can receive a free credit report evaluation from Pinnacle Credit Management. After the free credit report consultation, the company will perform a complete credit audit of the major credit bureaus like Experian, TransUnion, Equifax, ChexSystems, LexisNexis, and Innovis.

Customers will then be able to see real-time disputes taking place as Pinnacle Credit Management uses a “special hegemonic decorum protocol” to obtain quick responses from creditors. The company also states that its credit repair services provide “an average of 80 percent completion within the first 15 days” which is faster than most companies in the credit repair industry.

Pinnacle Credit Management has two programs — the Fast Track program and the Standard program:

• Fast Track — costs a one-time fee between $1,500 to $2,500 and takes an average of 15 to 45 days for completion. This program plan also comes with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee, a personal credit manager, a free credit report, and a free credit monitoring service.
  • Standard — costs an initial fee of $199 and then a monthly payment of $99. Customers can cancel this plan at any time without financial repercussions. This program plan takes an average of three to six months for completion.

Solid Refund Policy

Pinnacle Credit Management offers a three-step refund policy. Refunds are provided after the 60-day enrollment period. If a consumer wishes to receive a refund once their 60-day period has ended, they will need to directly contact the company and officially request a refund, which will take five to six business days to process. Customers can cancel their credit repair service with Pinnacle Credit Management at any time since there is no binding customer contract.

Multiple Lender Connections

As part of its credit repair process, Pinnacle Credit Management connects account members to all of their lending partners. According to the Pinnacle Credit Management website, the company works with “hundreds of banks, auto lenders and dealerships, mortgage banks, insurance agents, loan officers, and realtors nationwide.” Customers connected to lenders through Pinnacle Credit Management may find it easier to obtain lender approval.

Free Online Educational Resources

Pinnacle Credit Management offers free online educational resources for customers to take advantage of. As stated on its website, the company provides “more than 20+ free credit education videos” and offers various on-site articles for customers to read. These resources are great for those interested in learning more about credit bureaus, how to raise their credit score, maintain their good credit, and improve their overall financial situation.

The Bad

• Limited Website Information
  • High Upfront Costs

Limited Website Information

Pinnacle Credit Management does not seem to provide potential customers with a significant amount of information on its website. Specifically, the company does not explain its electronic dispute system and does not go into great detail online regarding its partner-related lender program and educational video resources.

High Upfront Costs

Pinnacle Credit Management makes clients pay fairly high upfront fees for its credit repair programs. Meanwhile, many other companies in the credit repair industry either do not charge money or charge lower upfront fees for their credit repair services.

The Bottom Line

Pinnacle Credit Management offers quite a few impressive products and services. It has a simple, three-step credit repair process, offers a three-step refund policy, provides a personal credit counselor/free credit coaching, financial opportunities, and connects each customer with lenders, which can customers get approval for an auto loan, personal loans, and more. The company also offers several free educational online resources that each customer can use to learn more about credit score management, credit repair, etc. Unfortunately, the company does not appear to provide some needed information on its website and charges a fairly high upfront payment for its credit repair services.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

Thomas Manning
September 12th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

After reading all the positive reviews about Pinnacle Credit Repair on Best Company I decided to give Pinnacle a call. I left a message and got a call back that same day from Alex, and we talked for a little while about my current credit situation. After going over the credit reports of my husband and I, he called me back the next day and went over several things I could do to improve my credit. He was very knowledgeable, and even knew more than a lawyer that I had previously consulted regarding the same issues. What I liked most about him was his candidness, I felt like I could trust him. I was so impressed with Alex, that I immediately knew I wanted to hire Pinnacle, so I asked him how we should proceed. To my surprise, he told me that I would benefit more from self-help, over hiring Pinnacle to repair my credit. Although I was disappointed that I did not need to use their credit repair services, I appreciated that he was candid enough to tell me that. All around, it was a great experience speaking with Alex, and I highly recommend I Pinnacle Credit repair, and will recommend them to anyone who needs credit repair. I'm so glad I called. Thank you, Alex!

Roger Lindes
September 11th, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

Scam. Takes your first work fee and doesn't do anything with it. Impossible to get ahold of. Fake reviews.

Sep 11, 2019

Roger I’m sure you can produce an authentic contract from Pinnacle Credit Management right? Because every single client is required to sign one and You are no customer of Pinnacle Credit Management as their is no signed agreement or any paper trail, so speaking of fake reviews. Yours is pretty fake. To put things into perspective you don’t get ranked top five of the best credit repair company is on Best company.com for having fake reviews if you have any respect for best company and their rating algorithm you would know the calculations that they use however you don’t seem that intelligent because you think leaving a fake review people are going to believe you but actually your review doesn’t talk about any experience you have had with Pinnacle credit management you have no standing agreement and you have never called our office. What it seems like is that you’re probably a competitor or just a hater. Nice try buddy but you got to do better than that! :)

Michael Paige
September 5th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

I had my doubts at first as I didn't see any real improve until 55 days after I had signed up. I got to take my hat off for the outstanding customer service I received from Andre's staff. You guys are my heros! I look forward to seeing more improvement on my credit.

Sep 11, 2019

Thanks Michael. Im glad we were able to help you.

Alayna
September 5th, 2019 Seattle, WA DETAILS

Okay overall. It is hard to get ahold of anyone to see progress.

Sep 03, 2019

Alayna, im shocked to find that your review is 100% dishonest and need I remind you the 100th time we NEVER state that we will remove all your accounts overnight which is what you have been continuously imposing on Pinnacle Credit Management. There are about 50 different emails and chats in which you have opened up through our website including my own personal cellphone number in which you have been calling at 4a.m in the morning and 11pm in the evenings when we have shown you DRASTIC improvement on your credit. Everyone reading this review you go to Pinnacle Credit Management on YouTube and there is a video proving that not only has the Sociopath harrassed my employees and spoke down to them but also harrassed my personal cellphone at night when we have helped her credit. These are the types of ungrateful people that I have NO PROBLEM with exposing since they go out of their way to spread malintent, slander, and lies all because they are in a rush because THEY cannot take responsibility that THEY are the ones that messed up their credit and it CANNOT and WILL NOT be fixed overnight. In this review you have stated you have been a client for two months that is a lie, and also If you look at reviews from most of my clients and look on our website you will see that the average length of the fast track program is 1-3 months for full results. I also want to make it CLEAR to EVERYONE reading this review that Alayna did not pay us! She is not a paying client! Go to YouTube and type "Pinnacle Credit Management" then search for the video Alayna Zenner. Time to time you have these degenerates try to make a bad name out of our business but since it is my business I have no problem defending it against LIARS that have ripped off creditors expected their mistakes to be erased overnight only to make those same mistakes again later.

Carly Cardena
September 3rd, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Best experience ever! I was not expecting immediate miracles but they did. You have to pay the price to get your credit back and that's what my husband and I have done. Thanks for all your help and much respect to Andre

Sep 12, 2019

Happy to be of service.

Jason Wilbur
August 29th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

5 stars for results, 5 stars for customer service, 5 stars for price, 5 stars for the value they gave me. I decided to go with Pinnacle because of all the great things I’ve heard about Andre. Getting It fixed appened to me, and I hope it does to you too!

Sep 11, 2019

Much appreciated Jason. Thank you for being a great client and having patience throughout the process and believing in me. I am happy to have given you and your wife great results. Looking forward to helping you increase your credit scores even higher than before

Dejon G
August 29th, 2019 Gilroy, CA DETAILS

I have given pinnacle(Andrew aka owner) the benefit of the doubt 2,3,4 times. He calms me down to Led me to think he will be consistent and provide a credit repair service. I joined them almost 2 years ago. For over the first year he disappeared and this was after I paid in full! For that year a emailed, text called and was continuously ignored. Finally after getting a hold of him he attempts to work in my credit with very minimal results that didn’t have a positive impact on my credit. He goes silent for months on out, takes days to reply and makes promises that go on for weeks without him doing anything. I finally told him I’m done and now I’m out the money I paid. So now I will make sure it is known that pinnacle credit repairis far from trustworthy and the word will be spread

Jun 04, 2019

Dejon we have deleted several negative items and also keep in mind you did not even have access to your credit report and without us you would not be able to use your credit. To give us a 1 star review is very one-sided and extremely biased. We have spent a lot of time helping you and Im sorry that your specific circumstance of prior credit abuse has made repairing your credit not an overnight process however we have done a lot to help you. We are disappointed that you would write such a review when the truth is we have helped you. Anybody that wants to see the proof can visit our youtube channel and search for Dejone Garcia because we have shared his results for everyone to see that wants to see :). We also keep records of all phone calls and text messages and people will clearly be able to see that your statements are not true. I encourage you to call our office (which we have received no calls). Dejone remember how you didn't even have access to your credit report and I spent my time to negotiate with Transunion to give you back a report? What would you do without us? Answer that honestly

Alan o'connor
July 5th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

They do everything they say they could do my bankruptcy has been removed off my credit ports and all collections. Trust and believe Not everyone is out to get you I was fortunate enough to make the right decision in higher pinnacle and they have been great

Manny Fiori
June 26th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

Pinnacle Credit Management are straight shooters in the Credit Repair Industry. From first consult, to end result! This team will not disappoint you. Their job is to repair your credit. To help you acquire a New level plain field, a second chance for many of us, by which to pursue our Financial and Business Goals, in the fastest time possible.

Sep 11, 2019

Thanks a lot Manny you have been a great supporter.

Luis Hernandez
June 24th, 2019 Winston-Salem, NC

What can I say working with Andre has been great. I won a prize and Andre has been fixing my bad credit. He is the truth. He is the goat on fixing bad credit. I’ve had great conversations with him. I’ve gotten numerous negative items removed from my report. Ive gotten school loans removed ,l.I’ve been with him with 3 weeks . It’s only the beginning of restoring my credit. It took a very long time for me to get bad credit and I know it will take time to get everything that’s negative removed. I would recommend anyone that really wants to get their credit repaired. Andre will make it happen and assist you in numerous ways to obtain higher credit limits, loans, etc. Patience is the key. God bless.

Sep 11, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review. Happy to have gifted you our wonderful service and have improved your credit.

Shelise Kirby
June 24th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

This is a Awesome Credit Repair company that will go above and beyond to help me clean up my credit. I’m truly excited about working with them

Riccardo Bradley
June 24th, 2019 West Chicago, IL DETAILS

I recommend that people work with this company there totally different from Lexington law and these other credit repair companies there not just here to take it money they listen and walk thru your report and help hand guide you on how to fix and manage your credit cards and debt ratio I’m so thankful that I found this company and Andrea your the best thank you so much for helping and guiding thru this every step of the way!!!!

Emna kahri
June 24th, 2019 District Heights, MD DETAILS

The best credit repair company .. i ‘ve tried other before but didnt work as fast as he did for me 👍

Freddy
June 10th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

This is by far the best I can only tell you it works and it works fast great job thank you

Lorna J.
June 10th, 2019 Richmond, CA DETAILS

When I First started with Pinnacle my credit was beyond poor. Andrew worked with me and got my score up 62 points in less than one month!!! I see a change every time I log into my account and I don’t know how to thank him enough. I did exactly what he said and now I am seeing real results. My credit recently went up another 110 points since the start. My goal was to dedicate the next 12 months to fixing my credit so I can purchase a home for me and my kids. With the help of Andrew I don’t see it being that long before I can become a home owner. I highly recommend Pinnacle Credit Management to persons with poor or very poor credit. Thank you Andrew and Pinnacle I appreciate your patience and help with my file and you just don’t now that with your help I am making my dream into a reality very soon!!!

Javier Chavez
June 5th, 2019 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS

At first I was very skeptical about what Andre was promising. But within a couple of weeks my score jumped up 50 points. And I am continuing to work with him in order to better my score even more. Pinnacle gets the job done. Thank you Andre. Javier C.

Jade
June 3rd, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

On a scale from 1-10 on results, I give pinnacle a 9 On a scale from 1-10 on credit knowledge, Pinnacle Credit gets a 10. I honestly had no idea that anything that this company hypes about was possible

Phong dinh
May 31st, 2019 West Chester, OH DETAILS

Excellent company great service. I always felt certain they would do a good job And the stamps was always pump in communicating all changes and updates to my credit. The fast track program was worth it for me every penny

Alex R Martinez
May 8th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

I had a charge of from bofa and chase that I need to get removed asap. They cleared my credit pretty fast and boost my FICO up 187 points in the first 3 days. It's better than waiting until August as when the report says they will remove those accounts, do they ever remove them automatically if they exceed 7 years 🤷‍♂️. I like the consultative approach pinnacle credit management llc has, It really feels like they are my advisors because every step of the way they guided me on what to do. They helped me with my business funding and only charged 7% that's lower than what I have seen and the interest I'm saving is well beyond what I spent to repair my credit here. This was the best investment I've made all year long! Rock on

Sal Spencer
May 6th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

This company is the real deal and worth the price you pay! I can’t thank them enough. I’ve been working on my credit for the past year and got a few things off but this charge off account from Barclays wouldn’t seem to come off. Pinnacle Credit helped me and very fast. They also offer primary Tradelines which will boost your credit score.

Paul Kit
May 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Great customer service it was very easy for me to choose pinnacle want to started because their staff is very informative they’re easy to get a hold of they got me results what more could you ask ? What compelled me to work with him was the reviews and here I am even my own so this is the proof that they do it they say guys feel free to check out my video testimonial on YouTube about clinical I promised I would put it if they help me and they did so thanks a lot . My problem was that I had late payments on my mortgage and they got them removed quick I hired a company before and they told me about sending these goodwill letters but that didn’t do jack . Not really sure what pinnacle did but he at work so I don’t care I didn’t want to do a rapid rescore I want to do a complete re-finance and that’s what I got so I’m grateful

Mark Darnell
May 2nd, 2019 Alviso, CA DETAILS

I’m leaving review because I’m a satisfied customer Andre spent nearly an hour with me discussing my options and told me exactly what I needed to do . My credit score did increase in the 700 range and that was my long-term goal. The repair took less time than I expected or when used to. I’m glad that I chose to work with them because I’ve never felt more certain about my credit in my entire life. Credit is something that they don’t teach you in school and so I made a lot of mistakes early on but I’m grateful that companies like this exist some people deserve a second chance and I’m glad I got it sounds good to be true but this company rocks.

Anastasia k
May 2nd, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

They raise my score from six hundred dollar way to eight hundred thirty the consultation I had was with Andre I learned a great deal from him and I promise to make sure I keep my credit maintain. This is a company that you can trust and I appreciative for all the help worth every penny.

May 04, 2019

Happy to have helped you Anastasia

gabby s
April 29th, 2019 Gilroy, CA DETAILS

At first I thought repairing my credit would be like the avengers versus Thanos the first time, evidently Pinnacle didn't need to go back in time to change anything (I wish) although what's the difference except the fact that I am still 44 however my credit report looks as if did. I paid them $2500.00 to swipe the file clean now I'm just waiting on primary tradelines to post so I can refinance my mortgage. I hope it works. Btw I started my credit restoration 4 days ago and 🤷‍♂️ if that makes any difference. My score is 790 which I thought was good enough to refinance considering I started with 620, but andre says the score doesn't matter? And that I need trades I dont know how much of that is true but I won't put it past them because they did help me out a great deal. Either way I'll for sure be back here to update this review to let everyone know if the tradelines post or if he is full of crap like the rest.

Steven
April 29th, 2019 Richmond, CA DETAILS

I started my credit repair journey in mid Dec and wasn't sure if this will work. I gave Andre a call and discussed what i was looking for. He ensured me that if i don't see a result, money back guarantee. So i gave it a try and saw results with two weeks after he started working on my account. I got four negative hit on my credit profile and he was able to removed two of them and continue to work on my account to remove the rest. I would recommend his services to anyone thats looking for a credit repair as i saw results like he said!!

Jacklyn Tran
April 23rd, 2019 DETAILS

I missed both of my car payments on January and February of this year because I was lazy and Andrew was able to repair the late payments he actually increase my $500 credit card limit to a $20,000 limit and actually got me approved for four of the credit card now I have around a $60,000 credit limit I never thought I had this I have a credit limit at this age I’m 23 years old Andre is help me understand on how to avoid interest and leveraging my credit to rack up rewards points and I missed post of my car payments on January and February of this year because I was lazy and Andre was able to repair the late payments he actually increase my $500 credit card limit to a $20,000 and actually got me approved for for the credit cards now I have a round of $60,000 credit limit never thought I have this I have a credit limit at this age and 23 years old Andre is help me understand on how to avoid interest in leveraging my credit to rack up rewards points and constantly increasing My credit limit so later on I can purchase a home when I’m ready thanks a lot this company is legit very informative and they work with the 101 I feel like I have a credit partner I am never in doubt

Anna B
April 23rd, 2019 Concord, NC DETAILS

Fixing your credit is something that makes your skin crawl with fear and lack of direction or knowledge. Pinnacle Credit management gives a clear path and is quick with responding but just as fast with rebuilding your credit!

Tony McKinney
April 23rd, 2019 Decatur, GA DETAILS

I’m super excited about this service. I was blown away that within days, my inquiries were removed so fast. Also, for example, my score on Equifax jumped up 55 points. It’s just the beginning, the negative items are next. I’ve spoken at length to Andrew and he is clearly knowledgeable and ahead of his time. This is well worth the money. It’s a no brainer.

Isuzu p
April 17th, 2019 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS

Pinnacle credit exceeded my expectations to repair my credit. I have been working on my credit for over a year I've hired 2 companies and the weren't satisfactory. pinnacle would be more expensive than the to fees put together that I spent on the other 2 companies that a hired 10 months ago. however I saw an advertisement and I saw YouTube videos of their previous and current work and I was convinced that I should join. So I went ahead and called them just last week and within 24 hours I was able to get 100% of my negative items removed and we aren't talking 1 or 2 negative items to be more precise I will disclose a little bit more about my personal situation. I had recently gone through a horrible divorce and had lost a home during the divorce I also proceeded bankruptcy. I had more than probably 100 negative items on my credit I didn't expect this to be an overnight process but in one day I got my life back. I have nothing else to say this people change my life end of story! Now go sign up and get your life back as well!

Yashira
April 17th, 2019 Allentown, PA DETAILS

I started working with Andre 4 weeks ago and he’s already removed 75% of my delinquent accounts. My score has increased tremendously and I’m very thankful for this.

Patrick Lundy
April 8th, 2019 Dayton, OH DETAILS

I started using Pinnacle Credit Management ( Andre N) 6 weeks ago to help get my credit cleaned up. Several past credit repair companies couldn't get the job done in fact the created a mess, they took my money and produced no results. I have seen my credit jump 144 points now on the way to 800..! Thank you Andre for always being available to discuss how to get things done. You have really helped me get back on track. I value the experience you have to get real results. Andre has not only been a great adviser with business he's become a trusted friend. Pat L.

Chrystle
April 8th, 2019 Macomb, MI DETAILS

Best credit repair company hands down .... i’ve spent so much money with other companies and never got the results that I got with Andre I’m just a little over three weeks in an my credit score has shot up and he’s not even done it yet . They are hands-on and you can trust them. He took the time to explain things to me an went over my credit report and anything that I was unsure of or any questions I needed answered he was right there every step of the way . Thank you pinnacle credit. I got 99 problems but my credit aint one lol

Jason Kizzee
April 2nd, 2019 Inglewood, CA

I have tried others, but Andre at Pinnacle credit is the very best. He said what he was gonna do and did it! Laid out a plan and was on point. Great communication and prompt service. My credit score was low and I couldn't get to the bottom of it. Problem is solved and still continues to improve. Thanks Andre!

Ian Sargent
March 29th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

After vetting numerous credit repair companies, I choose Pinnacle Credit Management and I'm ecstatic that I did! Andre and his team are extremely knowledgeable and began to repair my credit instantly. I have seen results faster than the other companies said was possible! It feels great to know that my credit will be corrected to where it once was. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Pinnacle. Also, Andre extended a military veteran discount to me that wasn't expected but very much appreciated!

J. Fuse
March 29th, 2019 Van Nuys, CA DETAILS

After Speaking with Andre of PCM regarding my credit issues, I can say he has given me full transparency and an understanding of how the process works. This is not the typical copy and paste dispute or the credit sweep that is considers illegal. He used AI to dispute real inaccuracies on credit reports. I’ve had my share of companies helping me with my credit in the past and I will tell you, I’ve never felt more confident with a company handling my issues like Pinnacle Credit Management is. This has constantly been a stressful weight on my back. But after our conversation based on the process and even my personal issues in life I’m dealing with, I will say Andre is the most humble and professional person I’ve dealt with in a while. I look forward to better credit and I wish Pinnacle Credit Management even more success than they are already receiving. Their process is gonna be a game changer and I don’t know of any other repair companies who handle the process the way they do. I look forward to updating everyone as the process continues.

Meer Islam
March 20th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

Good people and solve problems with integrity. Thanks Andre.

Feb 13, 2019

Meer, your last name is Islam and you should be ashamed of lying because you and I both know that this review is 100% dishonest. I find it interesting of how subjective and biased people like you that don't seem to get there way are the first to just right down anything negative. In psychology we call this narcissism, and one thing that I have noticed with credit distressed persons is that the vast majority of them falter to OVER SELF INDULGENCE I.E living outside of their means, and having HUGE amounts of entitlement which leads them to believe they can BORROW MONEY FROM OTHERS AND OR ORGANIZATIONS and think that it is 100% ok not to return it. In addition to that I will have you know that I have been in this business for nearly a decade and have been doing well and I would NEVER yell at anybody over the phone, but let's go ahead and analyze the above statements that you wrote in such an ANGRY and RESENTFUL state. "Then he sent me an agreement to my email that I signed online. Next day he started calling me.' <------------- So you basically flat out admitted that you did sign our agreement and I will also remind you that you agreed to pay our standard fee for services on a specific date and you did not even bother to call, and instead I had to call you (Classic Bate & Switch Tactic) Mr. Islam change your name because you give such beautiful terminology and VERY bad name, and so I stand to CORRECT YOU. Rule of thumb when you make the decision to invest in your financial future (The same finances you have messed up because you DEFRAUDED so many creditors throughout your life) it is the time to keep your promises because if one were to be considered HONEST he would keep his word on ALL OF HIS PROMISES! If one to be considered a courteous and RESPECTFUL human being than he would APPRECIATE those men out there that put their life on the line with a business that they have dedicated their life to, to help people in YOUR SITUATION and he would TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION their time. Mr. Islam, Your DID NOT show any appreciation for the FULL HOUR I spent with you dissecting your credit reports and sharing with your strategies in order to help your situation. Strategies that you OBVIOUSLY had no clue existed because remember YOU CALLED ME to FIX YOUR HORRIBLE CREDIT, not the other way around. Mr. Islam, I know that you enjoyed posting this biased and resentful view because you actually think people are going to take it seriously and associate your psychological defects (Lying & Breaking your Promises, Borrowing Money and not returning it) and the experience we had but I would like to inform you that your review shows one thing: You signed an agreement with ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTIONS ON PAYING. You see people like you have NO RESPECT OR CONSIDERATION for other peoples time and are SO FRAGILE that when SUCCESSFUL people like me CONFRONT THEM on their lies, their identity is hurt, and so the basic maneuver to redeem themselves is to SLANDER the very people that just had enough of their bullshit. Its basic psychology people like you always leave bad reviews because you fear the shame of what others think about you, so in haste, you aim to SLANDER successful people like me because they are a REFLECTION of how MISERABLE & PATHETIC LIARS like you are. Next time if you Cannot afford to Fix your financial, don't waste other peoples time especially when it's their business to fix peoples financial problems, and mislead them asking them to give you PRIVILEGED ADVICE that THOUSANDS OF OTHERS HAVE TO PAY FOR, and the think that your warped perception is actually worth something in the real world. Wake Up Meer and the only shame belongs to you and I thank you for revealing yourself on my forum :).

JONATHAN LINDER
March 12th, 2019 Newton Highlands, MA DETAILS

I'm thinking about buying a house and I needed to make my credit look it's best. I contacted Pinnacle Credit Management since it was highly rated on Google. I spoke directly to Andre, who as it turns out is the owner. He let me know immediately that I needed several old collections removed from my credit report and dove right in and sent disputes immediately to all those creditors. He got several of them removed within a few days and just a few weeks later my FICO score is up 78 points, my Transunion and Experian scores are up near 800 and i have a new $18,000 credit card from my bank. Andre educated me all about credit scoring systems and how lenders used them, showing tremendous depth of knowledge, and instructed me further on how to use my cards in order to obtain the most cash back benefits as well as travel rewards. Pinnacle was a one-stop-shop for all my credit needs. Every question was answered comprehensively and in clear language. The service and advice Pinnacle provided makes me feel like I have a solid game plan and deeper understanding of how to actively MANAGE my credit (just like it says in their name). While other companies may charge less Pinnacle provides a customized approach for how to actively repair and build credit quickly and effectively. I feel like I can literally get any credit cards I want now and my next goal is to obtain business funding which Andre assures me will be a piece of cake to easily get at least $250,000 in business trade lines. Henry David Thoreau said “The price of anything is the amount of life you pay for it.” You can spend less with another company but at the end of the day the time lost and aggravation of waiting for your credit to be repaired isn't worth it in my opinion. As a Business owner nothing is more important to me than my time and the faster I have access to credit the sooner I can reach my financial goals. I cannot more highly recommend Pinnacle Credit Management services and in fact regularly do send friends and family members to Andre for help restoring their credit rating.

Robert E-Muhammad
March 6th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Pinnacle Credit Management is a great company. They provide straight to the point credit repair services. PCM performs credit repair using current legal processes and electronic filing systems to challenge errors on your credit report. The staff are accessible, transparent, and they educated me through each process. I had no problems and was not given the old run around . In the first 2 weeks I received responses from credit bureaus, saw removals on my file, and score increase. In the past I've tried 3 other credit repair companies and they all failed and just took my money. I highly recommend PCM to those you are looking for real results. --- Robert Muhammad

gilberto abraham delossantos
February 20th, 2019 Pacoima, CA DETAILS

I would like to thank Pinnacle Credit Management for helping me with my credit. In just 2 weeks of hiring them I saw amazing results, my credit report jumped over 100+ points thank you very much keep doing your great work.

Feb 21, 2019

Thank you for your review and www.pinnaclecreditmanagement.com is always here to help our clients increase their credit

Jabbi
February 19th, 2019 Newark, NJ DETAILS

Became a client in the beginning of February and just 8 days in my credit went up 68 points ! Andre told me that my credit would be fixed within 1 month and I can’t wait to see my score rise ! Super glad I came across this company and I can’t wait to see the deletions leave my credit !!!

J. Jones
February 19th, 2019 Brentwood, CA DETAILS

I highly recommend Pinnacle Credit Management! Not only are they reasonable, they are also very knowledgeable and reliable. Andre took his time answering all of my questions and explaining the process to me step by step during our initial consultation, which put my mind at ease. After several conversations with Andre, I signed up in November 2018. In less than 3 months, my score has already increased nearly 130 points, from 557 to 685. Though there’s still work to do, I’m extremely happy with the results so far and can’t wait to see the results from the next round. Thank you Andre and Pinnacle Credit Management for actually doing what you said you would do!

Ricardo L
February 14th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Andre is an easy person to work with. He was able to get a bankruptcy removed from credit profile, as well as other items, very quickly. I would definitely recommend him.

Feb 19, 2019

Thank you, Ricardo, I am happy that we were able to nearly clear out your entire credit report and put you in a better position. I appreciate this review and I look forward to helping you obtain funding for your business

Greg Black
February 14th, 2019 Mount Shasta, CA DETAILS

Nothing but great experiences for everyone I have told about getting their credit repaired through Pinnacle Credit management! They are very professional and they do an awesome job of credit repair on an individual basis! They truly care about their clients and it shows in all of the credit repair work they do for them! One top notch company!!!

Feb 19, 2019

Thanks for leaving this review Greg and being a big supporter of Pinnacle we are happy to help everyone you refer.

Michael
February 14th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Andre is very knowledgeable about credit repair and spent over an hour on the phone with me explaining what he wanted to do to fix my credit file. After about 10 days I started to see results- he was able to remove a huge charge-off from AMEX for $35k that several other credit repair places were unable to remove. He also has a plan for after your credit file is clean, where he can help boost your score even more and then help you secure business or personal funding. He has been a pleasure to work with and responds to you personally when you email or text him a question- he doesn't hand your file off to someone else. I would highly recommend Andre to anyone looking to repair their credit.

Feb 19, 2019

Thank you for your review and I am happy to have helped you Michael.

Truth Teller
February 11th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

Andre is arrogant and unprofessional. He get's information mixed up and doesn't like you questioning what he's doing even when he's not being successful. He will cuss you out and talk down to you if he's challenged. It's really sad that he believes that this is acceptable. I would NOT recommend this company.

Feb 13, 2019

It's interesting how this person "Truth Teller" expects anybody to take them seriously when they hide behind an anonymous user name but then again they wish to pass judgment in such a bitter way to a person that is 100% more successful than them. Common sense people this person is obviously afraid to reveal their identity but then again they have the nerve to talk about people that put their name and reputation on the line to change peoples lives. Speaking of which just have a look at my reputation on Instagram @pinnaclecreditmanagement you will find that we have a pretty big network and a huge amount of success. So before you go about talking bad about somebody 100% more successful than you will ever be, please make sure to be qualified and also show your name because quite frankly to me you are just hiding behind a computer screen spreading lies about somebody you don't know and have NEVER met.

Russ kroger
February 8th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

Andre does everythinf he days he can do. Fixed my credit added primarys and got be huge credit limits 500k

Feb 09, 2019

A pleasure to have helped you Russ.

John W
January 30th, 2019 Pittsburg, CA DETAILS

Andre and Pinanncle after one week removed a BK and 3 collections! They are the best.

Feb 09, 2019

Happy to have helped you John

John
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Very professional and trustworthy with excellent communication and results! I would recommend Pinnacle Credit Management to anyone.

Justin
January 25th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Andre helped cleanup my credit score and increase my available credit. It took around 8 weeks or so, great job, awesome service!

gary plummer
January 22nd, 2019 Los Altos, CA DETAILS

they repaired my credit in two weeks, they are great

Feb 09, 2019

Happy to have helped you Gary, BTW gary used to play for the golden state warriors