Pinnacle Credit Management

verified

Pinnacle Credit Management

verified
Pinnacle Credit Management offers a money-back guarantee

Pinnacle Credit Management offers a simple credit repair process for all customers. Instead of relying on traditional dispute methods, the company uses a specialized electronic disputing process that has provided relatively quick negative item deletion results. According to its website, Pinnacle Credit Management strives to remove “collections, tax liens, public records, late payments, medical bills, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures, short sales, bankruptcy, charge offs, chex systems, and even student loans.” However, the company does fall short when it comes to website information and charges a higher than average upfront fee.

#1 Lexington Law Logo Lexington Law ›

9.2

Overall
Score

#2 CreditRepair.com Logo CreditRepair.com ›

8.1

Overall
Score

#3 The Credit People Logo The Credit People ›

6.9

Overall
Score

#11 Pinnacle Credit Management Logo Pinnacle Credit Management ›

5.4

Overall
Score

The Good

• Straightforward Credit Repair Process
  • Refund Policy
  • Score Enhancement Program

Straightforward Credit Repair Process

Pinnacle Credit Management provides a fairly straightforward credit repair process. Potential customers can receive a free credit evaluation from Pinnacle Credit Management. After the free credit consultation, the company will perform a “full credit audit of Experian, TransUnion, Equifax, ChexSystems, LexisNexis, and Innovis.” Customers will then be able to see real time disputes taking place as Pinnacle Credit Management uses a “special hegemonic decorum protocol” to obtain quick responses from creditors. The company also states that its credit repair services provide “an average of 80 percent completion within the first 15 days” which is faster than most companies in the credit repair industry.

Refund Policy

Pinnacle Credit Management offers a three-step refund policy. Customers who wish to receive a refund need to directly contact the company and officially request a refund, which will take five to six business days to process. Overall, the company’s offered refund policy is better than what many other credit repair companies offer. Customers can cancel credit repair services with Pinnacle Credit Management at any time since there is no binding contract.

Score Enhancement Program

As part of its credit repair process, Pinnacle Credit Management provides customers with a score enhancement program. According to the company’s website, the “score enhancement program is designed to pre-qualify you for whatever financing needs you have.” This includes things like mortgages, business credit cards, loans, and more. In addition, the company states that customers have the opportunity to obtain $20,000-$60,000 of unsecured credit from certain financial institutions that are partnered with Pinnacle Credit Management.

The Bad

• Limited Website Information
  • No Provided Credit Reports
  • High Upfront Costs

Limited Website Information

Pinnacle Credit Management does not seem to provide customers with a significant amount of website information. Specifically, the company does not explain its electronic dispute system and does not go into detail online regarding its upfront fees as well as partner-related credit limit program.

No Provided Credit Reports

Pinnacle Credit Management, unlike some other credit repair companies, does not provide potential clients with free credit reports. Instead, those who are interested in the company's credit repair services need to obtain copies of their Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion credit reports themselves.

High Upfront Costs

Pinnacle Credit Management charges high upfront fees of $750. Meanwhile, many other companies in the credit repair industry either do not charge an upfront fee or charge a lower upfront fees for their credit repair services.

The Bottom Line

Pinnacle Credit Management offers quite a few impressive services. It has a simple, three-step credit repair process, uses an electronic dispute system, offers a three-step, no questions asked refund policy, and allows customers the opportunity to obtain $20,000-$60,000 of unsecured credit which can ultimately help them improve their credit scores over time. Unfortunately, the company does not appear to provide some needed information on its website, does not seem to offer free credit report copies, and charges a fairly high upfront fee for its credit repair services.

4.1

Ricardo L
February 14th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

Andre is an easy person to work with. He was able to get a bankruptcy removed from credit profile, as well as other items, very quickly. I would definitely recommend him.

Meer Islam
February 14th, 2019 The Bronx, NY

This company is a fraud Company. They don’t have any location in Manhattan, NYC. They even sent an email to best company.com using my name to remove the review that I left first time. Andre is lying all along. People trust me , what I have here to gain or lose by leaving here some reviews on this Company. I just want to make people aware off who they dealing with. If you google the name of “Pinnacle Credit Management “, you would see many different addresses. A legit company would never ask you to pay through Zelle or Cash App. They are not licensed to do business in NYC. I even checked with NYC consumer affairs. No such company is registered with them. So where did these reviews came from? If Andre can create an account on my name and ask to delete the reviews, he can do anything like posting these reviews. He lied about my credit and claiming I defrauded credit companies, where as I actually have none. He threatened me to sent my contract into collections, but he doesn’t even know there is no legal basis of that contract. He asked $750 just to remove 5 car late payments off my report. I got better company and most importantly a legit company and price is cheaper than him. People please do some research before making any decisions off working with Andre or this Company. Save your money. Don’t just go by the good reviews left here. Just think twice why I came back here over and over to leave reviews even though I never worked with Andre. It’s just because his real face came out when I refused to make payments when he wanted me to pay and I said I would pay few days later. What would you do if he show you this face after you pay him through cash app or Zelle? Your hard earned money deserves to go to right places where you get the service that you need. Please think twice and do some research.

Feb 13, 2019

Meer, your last name is Islam and you should be ashamed of lying because you and I both know that this review is 100% dishonest. I find it interesting of how subjective and biased people like you that don't seem to get there way are the first to just right down anything negative. In psychology we call this narcissism, and one thing that I have noticed with credit distressed persons is that the vast majority of them falter to OVER SELF INDULGENCE I.E living outside of their means, and having HUGE amounts of entitlement which leads them to believe they can BORROW MONEY FROM OTHERS AND OR ORGANIZATIONS and think that it is 100% ok not to return it. In addition to that I will have you know that I have been in this business for nearly a decade and have been doing well and I would NEVER yell at anybody over the phone, but let's go ahead and analyze the above statements that you wrote in such an ANGRY and RESENTFUL state. "Then he sent me an agreement to my email that I signed online. Next day he started calling me.' <------------- So you basically flat out admitted that you did sign our agreement and I will also remind you that you agreed to pay our standard fee for services on a specific date and you did not even bother to call, and instead I had to call you (Classic Bate & Switch Tactic) Mr. Islam change your name because you give such beautiful terminology and VERY bad name, and so I stand to CORRECT YOU. Rule of thumb when you make the decision to invest in your financial future (The same finances you have messed up because you DEFRAUDED so many creditors throughout your life) it is the time to keep your promises because if one were to be considered HONEST he would keep his word on ALL OF HIS PROMISES! If one to be considered a courteous and RESPECTFUL human being than he would APPRECIATE those men out there that put their life on the line with a business that they have dedicated their life to, to help people in YOUR SITUATION and he would TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION their time. Mr. Islam, Your DID NOT show any appreciation for the FULL HOUR I spent with you dissecting your credit reports and sharing with your strategies in order to help your situation. Strategies that you OBVIOUSLY had no clue existed because remember YOU CALLED ME to FIX YOUR HORRIBLE CREDIT, not the other way around. Mr. Islam, I know that you enjoyed posting this biased and resentful view because you actually think people are going to take it seriously and associate your psychological defects (Lying & Breaking your Promises, Borrowing Money and not returning it) and the experience we had but I would like to inform you that your review shows one thing: You signed an agreement with ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTIONS ON PAYING. You see people like you have NO RESPECT OR CONSIDERATION for other peoples time and are SO FRAGILE that when SUCCESSFUL people like me CONFRONT THEM on their lies, their identity is hurt, and so the basic maneuver to redeem themselves is to SLANDER the very people that just had enough of their bullshit. Its basic psychology people like you always leave bad reviews because you fear the shame of what others think about you, so in haste, you aim to SLANDER successful people like me because they are a REFLECTION of how MISERABLE & PATHETIC LIARS like you are. Next time if you Cannot afford to Fix your financial, don't waste other peoples time especially when it's their business to fix peoples financial problems, and mislead them asking them to give you PRIVILEGED ADVICE that THOUSANDS OF OTHERS HAVE TO PAY FOR, and the think that your warped perception is actually worth something in the real world. Wake Up Meer and the only shame belongs to you and I thank you for revealing yourself on my forum :).

Greg Black
February 14th, 2019 Mount Shasta, CA DETAILS

Nothing but great experiences for everyone I have told about getting their credit repaired through Pinnacle Credit management! They are very professional and they do an awesome job of credit repair on an individual basis! They truly care about their clients and it shows in all of the credit repair work they do for them! One top notch company!!!

Michael
February 14th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Andre is very knowledgeable about credit repair and spent over an hour on the phone with me explaining what he wanted to do to fix my credit file. After about 10 days I started to see results- he was able to remove a huge charge-off from AMEX for $35k that several other credit repair places were unable to remove. He also has a plan for after your credit file is clean, where he can help boost your score even more and then help you secure business or personal funding. He has been a pleasure to work with and responds to you personally when you email or text him a question- he doesn't hand your file off to someone else. I would highly recommend Andre to anyone looking to repair their credit.

Truth Teller
February 11th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

Andre is arrogant and unprofessional. He get's information mixed up and doesn't like you questioning what he's doing even when he's not being successful. He will cuss you out and talk down to you if he's challenged. It's really sad that he believes that this is acceptable. I would NOT recommend this company.

Feb 13, 2019

It's interesting how this person "Truth Teller" expects anybody to take them seriously when they hide behind an anonymous user name but then again they wish to pass judgment in such a bitter way to a person that is 100% more successful than them. Common sense people this person is obviously afraid to reveal their identity but then again they have the nerve to talk about people that put their name and reputation on the line to change peoples lives. Speaking of which just have a look at my reputation on Instagram @pinnaclecreditmanagement you will find that we have a pretty big network and a huge amount of success. So before you go about talking bad about somebody 100% more successful than you will ever be, please make sure to be qualified and also show your name because quite frankly to me you are just hiding behind a computer screen spreading lies about somebody you don't know and have NEVER met.

Russ kroger
February 8th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

Andre does everythinf he days he can do. Fixed my credit added primarys and got be huge credit limits 500k

Feb 09, 2019

A pleasure to have helped you Russ.

John W
January 30th, 2019 Pittsburg, CA DETAILS

Andre and Pinanncle after one week removed a BK and 3 collections! They are the best.

Feb 09, 2019

Happy to have helped you John

John
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Very professional and trustworthy with excellent communication and results! I would recommend Pinnacle Credit Management to anyone.

Justin
January 25th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Andre helped cleanup my credit score and increase my available credit. It took around 8 weeks or so, great job, awesome service!

gary plummer
January 22nd, 2019 Los Altos, CA DETAILS

they repaired my credit in two weeks, they are great

Feb 09, 2019

Happy to have helped you Gary, BTW gary used to play for the golden state warriors

Scott
January 8th, 2019 Harrington Park, NJ DETAILS

So far to date my report has been cleaned up as I hoped. Several inaccuracies have been resolved and removed. I look forward to the completion.

Michael W Thomas
October 30th, 2018 Port Orange, FL DETAILS

Andre has a good sales pitch and that is all it is is a sales pitch. He will take your money and run then not return phone calls text emails nothing! Claims your money is refundable that won’t even return a call about a refund. Don’t let this go rip you off!

Michael, please call our office 1-800-246-9028 EX 101

Chua
October 12th, 2018 West Chester, OH DETAILS

Andre helped me increase my credit score with his strategies and I got $200,000.00 in credit for my business with 0% interest for 16 months. He also help me husband remove his bankruptcy and raise his credit score 280 points in one week

Jay Clark
August 29th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

Pinnacle credit management is Amazing! Amazing at stealing your money. I spent 3400 dollars in the first week with Andrew N of Jersey city NJ who works for this scam company. 1 month later, all i got is excuses. When I complained about services not being rendered, Andrew N called me a negro and a street person and threatened to beat me up in person. Please don't use those racist wannabe thugs for anything. Andrew N will be getting a order of protection filed against him.

Feb 13, 2019

This person is a Liar and a dishonest person that has ZERO reputation. To put things into perspective you will find ZERO information about this guy JAY CLARK online and a HUGE amount of POSITIVE information about me. Just take a look at my Instagram Jay @pinnaclecreditmanagement. I have a question why do you keep changing phone numbers and addresses? Is is because you are running from the many creditors you have DEFRAUDED, after all you did come to me to "repair" your credit right? Jay take a good look at the above paragraph and how dishonest it is. You speak so personally about me as if you know me but we only have had a few phone calls in which most of them were constant reminders of you PAST DUE BALANCE. Jay one thing is for certain you don't know me but I will share something PERSONAL with you since you incest. My FICO score is amongst the highest in all of the entire country, unlike you, I do not STRUGGLE TO PAY MY BILLS OR BORROW MONEY living outside of my means. Unlike you its MY BUSINESS to help repair peoples credit and mentor them. What about you? I don't think you own one domain or social media page. So to put things into perspective Jay you called me, in your late 50s begging me to FIX all the nonsense FRAUD and DECEPTION you placed upon many banks and creditors that did you a favor by GIVING you money and all you did was DEFRAUD them with CPNS and did not pay them back a penny, and that pattern of behavior is 100% consistent in how you hired me and I worked hours and hours helping you out and you were LATE ON ALL OF YOUR PAYMENTS and you STILL OWE. I haven't even bothered to send you to a collections agency for the money you owe us. Now I understand that you have used this forum to pout and cry because I refused to let you further take advantage of me and my staffs' hard honest work and precious time, but in general, it makes me feel great that MY BUSINESS is getting more success each day. How about you? Are you still struggling to pay your bills on time? Good Luck out there

Eb
July 9th, 2018 Ashburn, VA DETAILS

Wow.....I cannot believe when I signed up with Pinnacle Credit Management... this company is really amazing still in shock, I have been scammed twice by other so called Repair services, it took 4 weeks to remove a foreclosure and some other negative items to be removed from my credit reports. I cant wait for the remaining items to be removed. Anyone who is in credit crises, this is the company to go with....Super Amazing....

James F
July 2nd, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Here is a breakdown of why I gave this company a high review,: 1. Amazing work that was done within the 90 days as timeframe they told me. 2. I was given 20,000 in trade lines which boosted my credit score in conjunction with the work these guys did. 3. They were very responsive with updating me during the program. That helps a lot. When I worked with other credit repair companies never updated me but happy billed me but not this company. 4. They have the resources to get stuff done fast that other companies don't. The reason I chose this compwny is because I got denied for a mortgage because of my credit score and I was not gonna anything get in between me and our families dream home.

Donna Bruno-Allen
April 2nd, 2018 Las Vegas, NV

Pinnacle Credit Management is a Wonderful Company that is Easy to Work With. They are There to Help with All Your Questions and Concerns, 24/7. Very Friendly, and Knowledgeable. You Actually Can Speak With a Real Person. If You Prefer, You Can Text, or E-Mail. They are Very Prompt to Respond No Matter which Way your Contact Preferences are. They Make you Feel Like You Have a Big Brother Looking Out for You! I Wouldn't Trust Any Other Company with Something so Personal. Give Them Try, before Considering Anyone Else! You Won't be Sorry! They're Price's are Better than Anyone Else I Called!